Thread: Socionics/Dimensionality and Intelligence

Fuck this toxic snake pit Fluffy Princess Unicorn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Socionics/Dimensionality and Intelligence

Do you think there is any relation between them? 4D is considered high level, and 1D low level, but hypothetically speaking…

1) Do you think someone with lower than average cognition (say there's some sort of brain injury/head trauma) might resemble something more along the lines of 2D, but as Base?

2) Do you think someone like Einstein might be able to operate at higher dimensionality in the functions that are typically 1D? I don't want to argue Einstein's type on this thread, so I'll just use Bob as an example instead: if Bob is the smartest person on earth, and is an ILI, do you think Bob's Fe will still be 1D?

3) Alternatively, suppose that dimensionality does remain consistent no matter what someone's intelligence level is. Do you think Bob, the hypothetical genius from the 2nd question above, would probably be using some lower D IE (any, but we will go with 2D for the hypothetical) with more proficiency than an average intelligence person with that same IE as their Base (4D) IE?
    Last edited by Fluffy Princess Unicorn; 11-03-2021 at 11:16 AM.

TIM
    Juke Skywalker
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thistle View Post
    It seems like one must win out over the other.
    Yeah basically you can't be in 8 places at once.....

But I do think that intelligence will help you understand/and be able to resolve mistakes better, that arise from you not paying attention to the other places....

I think it will help with understanding other types better also

It should also help with contingencies for those other elements that you are not paying so much attention to

So due to contingencies, and understanding, yes I think that you could look better at lower functions, then is expected of you......
    Last edited by rtht; 11-03-2021 at 08:34 AM. Reason: wording

Fuck this toxic snake pit Fluffy Princess Unicorn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    3) Alternatively, suppose that dimensionality does remain consistent no matter what someone's intelligence level is. Do you think Bob, the hypothetical genius from the 2nd question above, would probably be using some lower D IE (any, but we will go with 2D for the hypothetical) with more proficiency than an average intelligence person with that same IE as their Base (4D) IE?
    Realized this one makes absolutely no sense based on what Dimensionality eans. It's not like it's a measurement of how good you are at it based on subjective/vague/undefined interpretations. 1D=via experience, etc.

wegilheariogaeriga why can't I clearly articulate my thoughts anymore these days? I used to be very articulate. Communication, pls.