Thread: Delta Quotes

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Delta Quotes

Write a quotation that seems to remind you of a delta, or just one you enjoy greatly regardless.

this one made me smile...

"Trust only movement. Life happens at the level of events, not of words. Trust movement."
    (Alfred Adler)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    Write a quotation that seems to remind you of a delta, or just one you enjoy greatly regardless.

this one made me smile...

"Trust only movement. Life happens at the level of events, not of words. Trust movement."
    (Alfred Adler)
    I like that! (actions speak louder than words)
    ISTp
    SLI

Enneagram 5 with a side of wings.

Creepy-male

Skip Skipperton: Are you telling me that your last job before becoming a psychologist was an investigator for the IRS?
    Dr. Mumford: Everybody has a story, Skip.
    Skip Skipperton: Seems like you got the variety pack.

Skip Skipperton: [to Mumford] Oh, she doesn't know about it yet. Right now, out of the two of us, I'm the only one in love. But I'm really stoked!

Dr. Mumford: I noticed something. For some reason, probably because I was too stoned to talk, everywhere I went people would talk to me. Tell me everything. Their problems, their inner most thoughts. Sometimes they needed advice, but most of the people just wanted someone to listen.

And the crowning moment of funny:

Skip Skipperton: You've fallen in love with one of your patients? - Doc! It's not me is it?
    Dr. Mumford: What! No, Skip. It's not you, but I like you a lot.

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On Ne+Fi:

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    If there is any one secret of success, it lies in the ability to get the other person's point of view and see things from that person's angle as well as from your own.
    On Si+Te:

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    The highest use of capital is not to make more money, but to make money do more for the betterment of life.
    Our hands do. Our minds plan. Our sentiments rule. Thus the central and most important position of our society belongs to them, who through motivation, move the entire world without even touching it.
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once."
    — Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My INFj aunt always says that men (and women) who hire prostitutes should die right now
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

"NOW, what I want is, Facts. Teach these boys and girls nothing but Facts. Facts alone are wanted in life. Plant nothing else, and root out everything else. You can only form the minds of reasoning animals upon Facts: nothing else will ever be of any service to them. This is the rinciple on which I bring up my own children, and this is the principle on which I bring up these children. Stick to Facts, sir!"

- Thomas Gradgrind

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean View Post
    "NOW, what I want is, Facts. Teach these boys and girls nothing but Facts. Facts alone are wanted in life. Plant nothing else, and root out everything else. You can only form the minds of reasoning animals upon Facts: nothing else will ever be of any service to them. This is the rinciple on which I bring up my own children, and this is the principle on which I bring up these children. Stick to Facts, sir!"

- Thomas Gradgrind
    Living life based purely on 'facts', whatever that means. Sounds really pointless.

"Minds of reasoning animals"? "Nothing else will ever be of any service to them"? "It is the principle on which I bring up my own children."? Ugh...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Everything human is pathetic. The secret source of Humor itself is not joy but sorrow. There is no humor in heaven. ~Mark Twain

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I don't think it's delta but:

"If at first you don't succeed, then parachuting is not for you"
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Delta NF quote?

This is from a friend I've never even thought to type for some reason. But this quote sure makes me think Delta NF.

So, I told (her husband) that I would finish two projects this week, before I start anything new. He asked which ones I would finish. I told him I'd start to finish a few, and then see which ones I felt like actually finishing.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mariella View Post
    This is from a friend I've never even thought to type for some reason. But this quote sure makes me think Delta NF.
    That applies to me at least.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Quotes by Delta Types

Lee Marvin (Si-ESTj)

“Ah, stardom! They put your name on a star in the sidewalk on Hollywood Boulevard and you walk down and find a pile of dog manure on it. That tells the whole story, baby.”

“Tequila. Straight. There's a real polite drink. You keep drinking until you finally take one more and it just won't go down. Then you know you've reached your limit,”

“I only make movies to finance my fishing'.”

“I love Marlon Brando. Never seem him bad, just less good.”

Morgan Freeman (Ne-INFj)

Acting means living, it's all I do and all I'm good at. If I weren't getting paid well, I would still be acting in a small troupe somewhere.

And some places you been before are so great that you don't ever mind going back. Some places you been before you don't ever want to go back, you know, like Montreal in the Winter.

And that if you become a star, people are going to go to see you. If you remain an actor, they're going to go and see the story you're in.

As you grow in this business, you learn how to do more with less.

But I can say that life is good to me. Has been and is good. So I think my task is to be good to it. So how do you be good to life? You live it.

Give me something interesting to play and I'm happy.

I always tell my kids if you lay down, people will step over you. But if you keep scrambling, if you keep going, someone will always, always give you a hand. Always. But you gotta keep dancing, you gotta keep your feet moving.

I can only be so long without work before I start getting antsy.

I find it difficult to watch myself... I find it boring.

I feel fine, I don't care who the director is. All you have to do is know what your doing - all of us - everybody in the business - that's all you ask anyone - you know your job, I know mine, let's go do it.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah nice quotes, Eunice. I love the down-to-earth, straight-forwardness of these two.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Walt Disney (Ne-ENFp)

I do not like to repeat successes, I like to go on to other things.

I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.

Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world.

Animation is different from other parts. Its language is the language of caricature. Our most difficult job was to develop the cartoon's unnatural but seemingly natural anatomy for humans and animals.

Animation can explain whatever the mind of man can conceive. This facility makes it the most versatile and explicit means of communication yet devised for quick mass appreciation.

Or heritage and ideals, our code and standards - the things we live by and teach our children - are preserved or diminished by how freely we exchange ideas and feelings.

J.R.R. Tolkien (Fi-INFj)

“I do not love the bright sword for it's sharpness, nor the arrow for it's swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend”

“It is the job that is never started that takes longest to finish.”

“There is nothing like looking, if you want to find something. You certainly usually find something, if you look, but it is not always quite the something you were after.”

“I warn you, if you bore me, I shall take my revenge.”

“Fair speech may hide a foul heart.”

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Toshiro Mifune (Te-ISTp)

(about speaking English) I can't speak English, Instead memorize English lines by the sounds of the words.

I'm not always great in pictures, but I'm always true to the Japanese spirit.

There I was, a naive man of 20. The other bewildered young recruits were stirred up to a blood lust. What a nightmare! - on the xenophobia displayed by his fellow troops in World War II

That the Japanese film is known at all in the West is due mainly to the pictures of Akira Kurosawa. That I am known both here and abroad is also mainly due to him. He taught me practically everything I know, and it was he who first introduced me to myself as an actor. Kurosawa has this quality, this ability to bring things out of you that you never knew were there. It is enormously difficult work, but each picture with him is a revelation. When you see his films, you find them full realizations of ideas, of emotions, of a philosophy which surprises with its strength, even shocks with its power. You had not expected to be so moved, to find within your own self this depth of understanding.

Scott Glenn (Te-ISTp)

"There are many different reasons why people take parts. For me, there are basically two: one is economic -- you have to keep working, pay the rent; that`s a given. The other one, for me, usually has nothing to do with the overall film - whether the script is good, whom I`m working with, whether it`s going to get good reviews -- it`s just the part, the character. Is this somebody whose shoes I want to live in for four months? If I don`t instinctively answer `yes` to that question, I shouldn`t be doing the movie."

"Essentially what actors do is put colors on a palette for directors to paint with."

Richard Chamberlain (Te-ESTj)

I suppose everyone tells little white lies. Quite often they're necessary to make someone feel better or prevent feelings from being hurt. Whoppers? No, that's dangerous and they'll boomerang.

I've learned, I think, to be able to distinguish between the necessary and the unnecessary as far as my limited outside time is concerned. Saying "no" politely is a necessity if one wants to lead any kind of stable life.

Over a long period of time, living as if you were someone else is no fun.

Nothing is secret once you tell anyone. If you want to keep it quiet - don't tell a soul.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by poli View Post
    Ah nice quotes, Eunice. I love the down-to-earth, straight-forwardness of these two.
    Thanks.

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haruki Murakami (Fi-INFj)
    Everybody's born with some different thing at the core of their existence. And that thing, whatever it is, becomes like a heat source that runs each person from the inside. I have one too, of course. Like everybody else. But sometimes it gets out of hand. It swells or shrinks inside me, and it shakes me up. What I'd really like to do is find a way to communicate that feeling to another person. But I can't seem to do it. They just don't get it. Of course, the problem could be that I'm not explaining it very well, but I think it's because they're not listening very well. They pretend to be listening, but they're not, really. So I get worked up sometimes, and I do some crazy things.

Is it possible, in the final analysis, for one human being to achieve perfect understanding of another? We can invest enormous time and energy in serious efforts to know another person, but in the end, how close can we come to that person's essence? We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone?

No mistake about it. Ice is cold; roses are red; I'm in love. And this love is about to carry me off somewhere. The current's too overpowering; I don't have any choice. It may very well be a special place, some place I've never seen before. Danger may be lurking there, something that may end up wounding me deeply, fatally. I might end up losing everything. But there's no turning back. I can only go with the flow. Even if it means I'll be burned up, gone forever.

I sometimes think that people’s hearts are like deep wells. Nobody knows what’s at the bottom. All you can do is imagine by what comes floating to the surface every once in a while.

Olivia Munn (Ne-ENFp)
    Nothing says "bitch" like "bitch"
    Last edited by Galen; 08-04-2011 at 02:18 AM.

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Roald Dahl (Te-ISTp)

A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.

The life of a writer is absolute hell compared to the life of a businessman. The writer has to force himself to work. He has to make his own hours and if he doesn't go to his desk at all there is nobody to scold him ... A person is a fool to become a writer. His only compensation is absolute freedom. He has no master except his own soul, and that, I am sure, is why he does it.

I began to realize how important it was to be an enthusiast in life. He taught me that if you are interested in something, no matter what it is, go at it at full speed ahead. Embrace it with both arms, hug it, love it and above all become passionate about it. Lukewarm is no good. Hot is no good either. White hot and passionate is the only thing to be.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    Roald Dahl (Te-ISTp)

A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.
    Good quote, Galen.

Emperor Hirohito (Fi-INFj)

-To strive for the common prosperity and happiness of all nations as well as the security and well-being of Our subjects is the solemn obligation which has been handed down by Our Imperial Ancestors and which lies close to Our heart.

-We declared war on America and Britain out of Our sincere desire to ensure Japan's self-preservation and the stabilization of East Asia, it being far from Our thought either to infringe upon the sovereignty of other nations or to embark upon territorial aggrandizement.
    But now the war has lasted for nearly four years. Despite the best that has been done by everyone — the gallant fighting of the military and naval forces, the diligence and assiduity of Our servants of the State, and the devoted service of Our one hundred million people — the war situation has developed not necessarily to Japan's advantage, while the general trends of the world have all turned against her interest.

-The hardships and sufferings to which Our nation is to be subjected hereafter will be certainly great. We are keenly aware of the inmost feelings of all of you. Our subjects. However, it is according to the dictates of time and fate that We have resolved to pave the way for a grand peace for all the generations to come by enduring the unendurable and suffering what is unsufferable.

-Beware most strictly of any outbursts of emotion which may engender needless complications, or any fraternal contention and strike which may create confusion, lead you astray and cause you to lose the confidence of the world.
    Let the entire nation continue as one family from generation to generation, ever firm in its faith in the imperishability of its sacred land, and mindful of its heavy burden of responsibility and of the long road before it.

-Unite your total strength, to be devoted to construction for the future. Cultivate the ways of rectitude, foster nobility of spirit, and work with resolution — so that you may enhance the innate glory of the Imperial State and keep pace with the progress of the world.

- I have given serious thought to the situation prevailing at home and abroad and have concluded that continuing the war can only mean destruction for the nation and prolongation of bloodshed and cruelty in the world. I cannot bear to see my innocent people suffer any longer. ...
    I was told by those advocating a continuation of hostilities that by June new divisions would be in place in fortified positions [east of Tokyo] ready for the invader when he sought to land. It is now August and the fortifications still have not been completed. ...
    There are those who say the key to national survival lies in a decisive battle in the homeland. The experiences of the past, however, show that there has always been a discrepancy between plans and performance.

-It goes without saying that it is unbearable for me to see the brave and loyal fighting men of Japan disarmed. It is equally unbearable that others who have rendered me devoted service should now be punished as instigators of the war. Nevertheless, the time has come to bear the unbearable....
    I swallow my tears and give my sanction to the proposal to accept the Allied proclamation on the basis outlined by the Foreign Minister.

Mark Hamill (Te-ESTj)

I never saw myself so much as an actor. I wanted to be a cartoonist like Charles M. Schulz and create my own world and be able to have a studio at home and not commute and be able to be with my family.

You know how there are some stars out there who know how to market themselves? I don't have that.

Akira Kurosawa (Ne-INFj)

"but ignorance is a kind of insanity in the human animal. People who delight in torturing defenseless children or tiny creatures are in reality insane. The terrible thing is that people who are madmen in private may wear a totally bland and innocent expression in public."

"I like silent pictures and I always have ... I wanted to restore some of this beauty. I thought of it, I remember in this way: one of techniques of modern art is simplification, and that I must therefore simplify this film."

"IT IS QUITE ENOUGH IF A HUMAN BEING HAS BUT ONE FIELD WHERE HE OR SHE IS STRONG. IF A HUMAN BEING WERE STRONG IN EVERY FIELD, IT WOULDN'T BE NICE FOR OTHER PEOPLE, WOULD IT?"

"People today have forgotten they're really just a part of nature. Yet, they destroy the nature on which our lives depend. They always think they can make something better. Especially scientists. They may be smart, but most don't understand the heart of nature. They only invent things that, in the end, make people unhappy. Yet they're so proud of their inventions. What's worse, most people are, too. They view them as if they were miracles. They worship them. They don't know it, but they're losing nature. They don't see that they're going to perish. The most important things for human beings are clean air and clean water."

"Man is a genius when he is dreaming."

"To be an artist means never to avert one's eyes."

"In a mad world, only the mad are sane."

Milton Friedman (Te-ISTp)

President Kennedy said, "Ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country."... Neither half of that statement expresses a relation between the citizen and his government that is worthy of the ideals of free men in a free society. "What your country can do for you" implies that the government is the patron, the citizen the ward. "What you can do for your country" assumes that the government is the master, the citizen the servant.

Nobody spends somebody else's money as carefully as he spends his own. Nobody uses somebody else's resources as carefully as he uses his own. So if you want efficiency and effectiveness, if you want knowledge to be properly utilized, you have to do it through the means of private property.

All learning is ultimately self-learning.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kindergarten Cop / Arnold Schwarzenegger LSE

"I have a bunch of questions, and I want to have them answered immediately!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP View Post
    Kindergarten Cop / Arnold Schwarzenegger LSE

"I have a bunch of questions, and I want to have them answered immediately!"
    millions of beautiful things said by millions of beautiful people and this was the best you could come up with.

try harder. i don't believe you're a hardass yet.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fork View Post
    Likewise.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what are you doing out of the soup kitchen?

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CILi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fork View Post
    Likewise.

Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Delta Quotes

''Instinct is untaught ability.''

TIM
    SEE-Fi 9w1 so/sx
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*steals Pa3s' signature quote"
    "From my rotting body, flowers shall grow and I am in them and that is eternity." – Edvard Munch
    And I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here's another one. No idea where it's from, but anyways...

"Be humble for you are made of earth. Be noble for you are made of stars."
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

TIM
    SEE-Fi 9w1 so/sx
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, you.

This was in lungs' signature for awhile...it says Ti-devaluing to me, but I also have no idea what I'm talking about, so I'm probably wrong.

“You cut up a thing that's alive and beautiful to find out how it's alive and why it's beautiful, and before you know it, it's neither of those things, and you're standing there with blood on your face and tears in your sight and only the terrible ache of guilt to show for it.”
    ― Clive Barker
    And I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually, that "taking things apart and see how they work"-mentality sounds more Te to me, making the quote Te-critical. Or maybe just T-critical and pro-F.
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

TIM
    SEE-Fi 9w1 so/sx
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm, really? I've always understood Ti as the "picking apart and seeing how it works" kinda thing.
    Though, I can actually see what you mean, on second thought.
    I don't understand functions.

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A good rule of thumb is always:
    Xe --> function regarding the object itself
    Xi --> function regarding the subjective abstractions from the object

That could mean:
    Te --> taking the machine apart to see how it works
    Ti --> observe how it works and theorize about its functioning
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

hi, i type clive barker ili fwiw

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

so as to avoid derail, jodi picoult again

“There are two kinds of love...in the safe kind you look for someone who's exactly like you. It's what most folks settle for. But then there's the other kind of love. Everyone's born with a ragged edge, and some folks crave that piece that's a perfect fit. You'll search for it forever, if you have to. And if you're lucky enough to find it, it looks so right, you start to tear at your own seams, thinking, maybe I could look just as perfect. But then, of course, when you try to get close to their other half, you don't fit anymore. That kind of love...you come out of it a different person than you were when you started.”
    ― Jodi Picoult

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

LSE - Do you see HOW that works?
    EII - I just LOVE that statement.

SLI - Is that going to take you forever? How much is that going to cost? better yet How long will that take you?
    IEE - I think I'm getting too carried away with this and not relaxing enough.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"I sometimes think that people’s hearts are like deep wells. Nobody knows what’s at the bottom. All you can do is imagine by what comes floating to the surface every once in a while.” -Haruki Murakami

"Pretty much anything else I've ever said" -Haruki Murakami

"If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it. A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts it will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely." -Roald Dahl

"You're all a bunch of fucking phonies" -J.D. Salinger (paraphrased)

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan View Post
    LSE - Do you see HOW that works?
    what a bizarre way to emphasize that sentence

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Delta ST - do you like killing people and jumping off flats?

Delta NF - Yes, yes, yes, I just LOVE that statement.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Delta ST - do you like killing people and jumping off flats?

Delta NF - Yes, yes, yes, I just LOVE that statement.
    That sounds like beta things to say actually.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl.

its from Galen sig.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast