Thread: Gulenko's typings of forum members AKA Big G SquaD

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    SLE-Se
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

There are too many EIE and LSI there for me to take his typings seriously past a surface level.

TIM
    INxp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Dane Horlock View Post
    There are too many EIE and LSI there for me to take his typings seriously past a surface level.
    Keep in mind his typings are not indicative of the population at large, it's only the people who both elect to pay to be professionally typed by him and also are willing to come here to share it.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Was Ben Vaserlan typed as LII-C by Gulenko?

The fact someone doesn't or hasn't posted much on here isn't an issue: as long as they're a forum member. But it does matter that Gulenko typed them, since I wanted to keep this thread about that.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wavebury View Post
    Was Ben Vaserlan typed as LII-C by Gulenko?

The fact someone doesn't or hasn't posted much on here isn't an issue: as long as they're a forum member. But it does matter that Gulenko typed them, since I wanted to keep this thread about that.
    Yeah with E accentuation. Not a paid typing but he has been typed.

Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post
    I kind of want to get typed by Gulenko just to see what everyone says when he types me beta when I'm so obviously not. There is no way I'm spending $200 on that though lol
    There are two people typed as SEI by G in Ben's channel, I shared those in a post under this thread. But those people arent on the forum or havent declared their typing.

There is one SLI youtuber typed by G as Varlawend mentioned in his post under this thread. But again she is not here or havent declared her typing.

All 3 of them typed themselves as something else beforehand as far as I know.

In some environments you can find certain types more. It is not that people dont get those typings but in this place, people dont or declare such.
    Last edited by myresearch; 10-04-2022 at 10:35 AM.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Varlawend are you tight with gulenko?

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ben Vaserlan isn't an LII at all. I briefly mentioned it to gulenko's team and they agreed but I don't remember what they typed him as since it has been long ago. Ben writes plays and constantly has video interviews with groups of people. Not only do I dislike organizing stuff as an LII, I also almost always analyze things alone or at most one on one. His face also looks super ethical

https://media-exp1.licdn.com/dms/ima...7ifH5YiTwDnJfU

I think he's an IEI
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    Ben Vaserlan isn't an LII at all. I briefly mentioned it to gulenko's team and they agreed but I don't remember what they typed him as since it has been long ago. Ben writes plays and constantly has video interviews with groups of people. Not only do I dislike organizing stuff as an LII, I also almost always analyze things alone or at most one on one. His face also looks super ethical

https://media-exp1.licdn.com/dms/ima...7ifH5YiTwDnJfU

I think he's an IEI
    What is wrong MR MASTER OF LOGIC? We are talking about Gulenko's typings.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguine Miasma View Post
    Mr Master of Ethics, all I'm saying is that his Team, and even Gulenko himself, probably don't think Ben is LII anymore.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Mr Master of Ethics, all I'm saying is that his Team, and even Gulenko himself, probably don't think Ben is LII anymore.
    That's a big assumption and yes if he received the typing condition still applies.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Ben Vaserlan can speak for himself.

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking 14Raptor19's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mastery of logic plus ethics equals SolitaryWalker from TypoC, with bizarre yet superbly defined values and reasons for cross interplaying categories and wavelengths of a dreaming void with limitless potential and the free expansion of outlines after jigsaw puzzle cubes to dig through thought storms and conjecture the divine mind.
    Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ A fair face may fade, but a beautiful soul lasts forever. Lucky Numbers - 53, 10, 29, 14, 1, 21
    Marius Florin aka LeoSuperCluster as Raging Bolt the Raikou number 1021 and SolitaryWalker brought glory to the years of Silver and forged Pichu, wisdom of force and flair to exhibit dinosaur questing pointers electrocuting cinema and blueprints of emporiums to undertow flows jungle tossing galaxy spanning shivers of essence gems and portals of roads to destruction and arboretums folding castles and swordsmanship of dreams and counters to pleasant vibrations and holy water sprouting evanescent stars and puzzles of grades to saffron climax
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

TIM
    ILI-N
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ben Vaserlan was most assuredly typed by Victor Gulenko as LII with both I and E accentuations (it is possible to have up to two accentuations though in the short videos Victor uses, he'd rarely have time to address that level of complexity). Victor definitely thinks Ben Vaserlan is an Analyst, I talked with him about it a bit when I visited Kiev a few years ago. Though Ben has sort of his own version of typology now that is kind of a mix of KBN (Keirsey-Berens-Nardi) and Model G Socionics and doesn't really follow Victor's theories much anymore (not that this matters, I just mention it as something of note).

@Poptart I wouldn't say that I'm personally close with Victor, in that I rarely talk to him and I think Victor keeps to himself a lot in a social sense (and since he is a left type, tends to very short messages, quite the opposite of me), but I understand his perspective pretty well because I've taken his classes for many years (though it's been a while since I've taken one) and I visited him in Kiev for his birthday party in late 2020, met his son and some other members of his school, etc., and sometimes engage in theoretical discussions with him and some of his other students. He's stayed in Kiev for pretty much the entire war so far, and I'm sure he'd have interesting things to say about it (though true to his structural logic nature and what he devoted his professional life to, he often analysis it from the perspective of Socionics, but I doubt that surprises you). For example, he gives Ukraine an integral type of ESI (which naturally gives it some compatibility with the LIE values and financial system of the West, so it would make sense that Ukraine for the most part would want to transition in that direction), but since the virtual economy of the West is much greater than the real economy (as part of its LIE nature), it also needs war (integral type SLE) to eliminate this imbalance between the real and virtual economies (presumably to back it with real captured resources and such, and raising cohesion and fighting spirit, e.g. productivity increases during wartime). This is part of the natural order ring between LIE and SLE, where LIE gives the order (benefactor) and SLE (beneficiary) carries it out, and this left style social progress goes backwards from Gamma to Beta.

Victor does speculate that some types are a fair bit rarer than others (he hasn't done a census and has no mass data or anything), but a few years ago he had this party where they had attendance from close to every gender and subtype of every single type (deliberately). Types like Deltas (from SHS perspective) are easier to find in smaller villages away from city and away from the spotlight of YouTube and celebrity, etc., and often orbit around other peripheral types, e.g. Ben Vaserlan has many SHS LII's on his channel (e.g. Victor, Ben himself, Dario Nardi, David Keirsey Jr., Amanda Doran, etc.), even though we rarely see that many LII's in general. We should always keep an open mind though, since there are unusual variants like some of those found on YouTube, etc.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Varlawend View Post
    Ben Vaserlan was most assuredly typed by Victor Gulenko as LII with both I and E accentuations (it is possible to have up to two accentuations though in the short videos Victor uses, he'd rarely have time to address that level of complexity). Victor definitely thinks Ben Vaserlan is an Analyst, I talked with him about it a bit when I visited Kiev a few years ago. Though Ben has sort of his own version of typology now that is kind of a mix of KBN (Keirsey-Berens-Nardi) and Model G Socionics and doesn't really follow Victor's theories much anymore (not that this matters, I just mention it as something of note).

@Poptart I wouldn't say that I'm personally close with Victor, in that I rarely talk to him and I think Victor keeps to himself a lot in a social sense (and since he is a left type, tends to very short messages, quite the opposite of me), but I understand his perspective pretty well because I've taken his classes for many years (though it's been a while since I've taken one) and I visited him in Kiev for his birthday party in late 2020, met his son and some other members of his school, etc., and sometimes engage in theoretical discussions with him and some of his other students. He's stayed in Kiev for pretty much the entire war so far, and I'm sure he'd have interesting things to say about it (though true to his structural logic nature and what he devoted his professional life to, he often analysis it from the perspective of Socionics, but I doubt that surprises you). For example, he gives Ukraine an integral type of ESI (which naturally gives it some compatibility with the LIE values and financial system of the West, so it would make sense that Ukraine for the most part would want to transition in that direction), but since the virtual economy of the West is much greater than the real economy (as part of its LIE nature), it also needs war (integral type SLE) to eliminate this imbalance between the real and virtual economies (presumably to back it with real captured resources and such, and raising cohesion and fighting spirit, e.g. productivity increases during wartime). This is part of the natural order ring between LIE and SLE, where LIE gives the order (benefactor) and SLE (beneficiary) carries it out, and this left style social progress goes backwards from Gamma to Beta.

Victor does speculate that some types are a fair bit rarer than others (he hasn't done a census and has no mass data or anything), but a few years ago he had this party where they had attendance from close to every gender and subtype of every single type (deliberately). Types like Deltas (from SHS perspective) are easier to find in smaller villages away from city and away from the spotlight of YouTube and celebrity, etc., and often orbit around other peripheral types, e.g. Ben Vaserlan has many SHS LII's on his channel (e.g. Victor, Ben himself, Dario Nardi, David Keirsey Jr., Amanda Doran, etc.), even though we rarely see that many LII's in general. We should always keep an open mind though, since there are unusual variants like some of those found on YouTube, etc.

Thanks for the response. Do you know how Victor types Zelensky and the First Lady of Ukraine?

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Zelensky is Typed EIE in Dr. G's website. His wife Olena seems LSI (?)

https://socioniks.net/en/famouspeopl...#famousmentors

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Varlawend: hmm since you remember it so much in detail you are probably right. My memory is more vague but I do remember discussing Ben's and Jack's type with SHS and I feel like back then we agreed they were not alpha intuitives. The reason why I was discussing them was that I didn't relate much to both of them and couldn't understand why. That's when I first learned that Gulenko's school is mainly for creative subtypes and I think he typed Jack as EIE-N back then I dunno. (I now think both Ben and Jack are IEI). Anyway a cool detailed report. Gulenko wanted to visit germany around 19/20 but covid hit and with the war now that seems very unlikely now but I think LII are extremly independent anyway so long-term cooperation is rather unlikely

TIM
    SLE-Se
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Manatroid92 View Post
    Keep in mind his typings are not indicative of the population at large, it's only the people who both elect to pay to be professionally typed by him and also are willing to come here to share it.
    I know that, but it’s still strange to me that so many people who elected to pay Gulenko are either EIE or LSI. There’s either a cult following among the Betas, he is biased towards people he likes, people are playing up to get a certain type in his system or some of them are actually mistyped.

Well, again, it’s only one video and he can only go by so much. But some people still give his opinion too much weight, as it being the only opinion out there and some don’t challenge it. Some do.

Gulenko’s typings can be too conflicting for me to take totally seriously at times but I still know and understand that he can only go so far because he’s working off super limited information.
    I do not suffer fools gladly.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

From what I can tell beta rationals might seek individuals who have done somewhat uncommon things with certain merit.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    ILI-N
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post
    Thanks for the response. Do you know how Victor types Zelensky and the First Lady of Ukraine?
    Yep, he types Zelensky as EIE-CD (Creative-Dominant), and his wife as LSI (I'm not sure what subtype). Zelensky had a very successful career as an actor and comedian before all this, so it is probably why his subtype is a bit unusual for such a wartime leader.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I know that, but it’s still strange to me that so many people who elected to pay Gulenko are either EIE or LSI. There’s either a cult following among the Betas, he is biased towards people he likes, people are playing up to get a certain type in his system or some of them are actually mistyped.
    Dude. Are you sure there aeren't any options you've missed? I'll add two more: 1)Gulenko's methods have a slant in favor of certain types. 2) People are actually typed correctly (or at least, correctly enough on the whole that there doesn't need to be a big reconsideration of what types are more common around here). Note that those two things are not mutually exclusive.

I think your comment that people pay Gulenko to get a certain type sounds like a paranoid rant. Seems to me you can't let go of the idea that types are more or less evenly distributed and so any evidence that challenges that theory is triggering.

TIM
    SLE-Se
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Dude. Are you sure there aeren't any options you've missed? I'll add two more: 1)Gulenko's methods have a slant in favor of certain types. 2) People are actually typed correctly (or at least, correctly enough on the whole that there doesn't need to be a big reconsideration of what types are more common around here). Note that those two things are not mutually exclusive.

I think your comment that people pay Gulenko to get a certain type sounds like a paranoid rant. Seems to me you can't let go of the idea that types are more or less evenly distributed and so any evidence that challenges that theory is triggering.
    I have never once stated that people pay Gulenko to get a certain type in a serious way, just that he seems to overtype certain kinds, and I am trying to provide logical reasons for why I think that it might be. I do agree that paying Gulenko to tell you that you are a specific type is defeating the point of him typing you in the system, but I am not paranoid but am just wondering why there seem to be so many Beta irrationals typed on the forum. I am also questioning if this is the case, then is it Gulenkos's own bias since he openly admits that EIEs are basically his fave type? And if he has that "EIE bias", is he typing people that he likes as EIE... OR are they acting a certain way to get a certain result (or hope to) within G's system? I don't think that it's too far out there to think that because Gulenko is a human, he might have biases or make mistakes, even within his own system. I don't think that there is anything inherently illogical or "wrong" with questioning Gulenko's motives and his system, and how he comes to conclusions either.

And if there is a slant in favor of certain types, is it really super fair and somewhat accurate in determining your type, and if it isn't, then what is the point in actually paying for it? Doesn't that slant indicate that the process isn't totally correct, and is giving out admitted "slanted types"? And are people typing correctly in which system, and how many discrepancies and contradictions does it have between the model A typing, if you can really only have one socionics type?

At the end of the day, I don't hate Gulenko's system these days. I just have a lot more questions about it. I'm not here to actually start anything, I'm just curious (and admittedly a bit skeptical) about Gulenko's system. I don't need a bunch of zealots who've accepted their "fate" in his system to come and attack me because I am actually asking questions. Nothing is 'triggering' me and I don't know why you are assuming it now.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OR are they acting a certain way to get a certain result (or hope to) within G's system? I don't think that it's too far out there to think that because Gulenko is a human, he might have biases or make mistakes, even within his own system. I don't think that there is anything inherently illogical or "wrong" with questioning Gulenko's motives and his system, and how he comes to conclusions either.
    All I can say is that if people get the types that they expected and wanted, there wouldnt be much discussion going on under this thread, maybe thread even wouldn't have existed.

Lots of people mb majority of people typed as something else besides their self typing, and that's one of the reasons why he is appreciated and vilified.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    All I can say is that if people get the types that they expected and wanted, there wouldnt be much discussion going on under this thread, maybe thread even wouldn't have existed.

Lots of people mb majority of people typed as something else besides their self typing, and that's one of the reasons why he is appreciated and vilified.
    But at least he isn't like a handful of people here and he gives people more than the same pet type over and over!

TIM
    INxp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Indeed. Best to always keep in mind that one shouldn't base their own ego on their typing, whether by themselves or from someone else, for this reason.
    Though that being said, it's expected, and understandable, to feel caught off-guard by a truly unexpected typing.

I said this somewhere else on here, but your type doesn't really dictate who you are. It's not the end of the world if it makes you face some uncomfortable truths about yourself, because that's part of (at least, so I hope) why we are all here. Everyone wants to know more about themselves and others, for different reasons, that's why anyone really cares about typology in the first place. In the end, you should be looking at this whole field as a way of, at the very least, developing and improving oneself as an individual.

TIM
    the hanged man
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have never once stated that people pay Gulenko to get a certain type in a serious way, just that he seems to overtype certain kinds, and I am trying to provide logical reasons for why I think that it might be. I do agree that paying Gulenko to tell you that you are a specific type is defeating the point of him typing you in the system, but I am not paranoid but am just wondering why there seem to be so many Beta irrationals typed on the forum. I am also questioning if this is the case, then is it Gulenkos's own bias since he openly admits that EIEs are basically his fave type? And if he has that "EIE bias", is he typing people that he likes as EIE... OR are they acting a certain way to get a certain result (or hope to) within G's system?
    If you're actually trying to provide logical reasons for the predominance of these types there's many possibilities you're forgetting to consider that seem a lot more plausible than people for whatever reason acting like EIEs on purpose, or Gulenko projecting his infatuation for the type. Solid theories, but think about these following possibilities which are not mutually exclusive:

Firstly, like it's been brought up, that types are not evenly distributed and that there actually is a predominance of certain types (beta rationals and gamma irrationals) over others, at least as far as Gulenko's model is concerned. There's no real reason for why types should be somewhat evenly distributed anyways, it's just something people took for granted historically.

Then, that there's actually factors that would make these types more likely to not only engage with Socionics (a very Ti system, which fits like a glove for LSIs and EIEs tend to seek), but also be willing to pay an authority on the matter (aristocratic much?) to have an interview with the goal of finding out their types. That's something to think about, there might context surrounding these results, making them not as "random" as they seem, as if Gulenko was picking random strangers on the street to type and 90% of them turned out to be EIE and LSI.

Finally, that in Gulenko's model the typings are actually very coherent, it's just confusing to you and some because you have a different image of the types, the IMEs, functions, systems, etc than Gulenko does because he operates on Model G and many things differ. He also uses DCNH and function accentuations which are about as defining of someone's personality as the base type is.

Just some food for thought, not that these would make Gulenko infallible, far from it, and any contestation of someone's typing by him is valid to discuss, but I think most that do disagree don't even bother trying to understand where he's coming from.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

And if there is a slant in favor of certain types, is it really super fair and somewhat accurate in determining your type, and if it isn't, then what is the point in actually paying for it? Doesn't that slant indicate that the process isn't totally correct, and is giving out admitted "slanted types"? And are people typing correctly in which system, and how many discrepancies and contradictions does it have between the model A typing, if you can really only have one socionics type?
    There might be a slant, but that doesn't mean the typings are wrong, at least not in Gulenko's system. It might mean they are wrong according to another school or system, and some people might see those schools or systems as more valid, and that's fine. Note that some of the typings might be contested by students of SHS, there is more consensus on certain typings than there is on others.

At the end of the day, I don't hate Gulenko's system these days. I just have a lot more questions about it. I'm not here to actually start anything, I'm just curious (and admittedly a bit skeptical) about Gulenko's system. I don't need a bunch of zealots who've accepted their "fate" in his system to come and attack me because I am actually asking questions. Nothing is 'triggering' me and I don't know why you are assuming it now.
    I apologize if I came across as attacking you, but I do get annoyed at how superficial the criticism of Gulenko's system tends to be. It's fine to ask questions, of course, but I also think there's alot of questions you aeren't asking, either, that you could be asking. I think @Pendulum said it well in his resposne to you above, so I'm not gonna get deeper.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In Japanese. EIE-N

Excerpt from auto translation: "The result was submitted in PDF format with an explanation of "Why I'm an EIE", and among them there is one thing that surprised me. I was surprised by the phrase "Intuition is associated not only with premonitions and predictions, but also with strong visual images", which was mentioned in the comment about feelings and intuition. "I realized that's why my dreams are so unrealistic and fantastic." In addition, it was noted that I can judge logic and ethics, external and internal, somewhat in the tone, expression and intonation of my voice......""

Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rusal View Post
    In Japanese. EIE-N

Excerpt from auto translation: "The result was submitted in PDF format with an explanation of "Why I'm an EIE", and among them there is one thing that surprised me. I was surprised by the phrase "Intuition is associated not only with premonitions and predictions, but also with strong visual images", which was mentioned in the comment about feelings and intuition. "I realized that's why my dreams are so unrealistic and fantastic." In addition, it was noted that I can judge logic and ethics, external and internal, somewhat in the tone, expression and intonation of my voice......""

She is a lot like one Gulenko's EIE distant sub (check Hanna from Ben Vaserlan channel)
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

are there types more frequent in men and others in women? https://socioniks-net.translate.goog..._x_tr_pto=wapp

Какие типы чаще встречаются у мужчин, а какие у женщин? Вопрос соци...

Есть статистика, по которой среди мужчин больше логиков, а среди женщин этиков. По моим наблюдениям, среди мужчин преобладает ЛСИ (Инспектор), а среди женщин ЭИЭ (Наставник).

There are statistics according to which there are more logicians among men, and more ethics among women. According to my observations, LSI (Inspector) prevails among men, and EIE (Mentor) among women.
    Well, these are not absent... but dunno. It is like attention grabbing is highly variable.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Well, these are not absent... but dunno. It is like attention grabbing is highly variable.
    It's an interesting statistic. I think Archetype Center would put forth different numbers. It varies with methodology.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It's an interesting statistic. I think Archetype Center would put forth different numbers. It varies with methodology.
    Just by being around few people I have had time to observe (all male): ILI, EII, LII, EIE, ILE, ESI, LSE, LSI, LSI, IEI, ILI, SEI.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rusal View Post
    In Japanese. EIE-N

mb ILI, ILE
    not EIE
    Last edited by nifl; 11-20-2022 at 02:05 PM.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blaecaedre View Post
    perhaps ILE, LIE
    her being ethical is doubtful
    Sol, while your opinion is a nice contribution as well as anyone's I do have to say that I'll be hard-pressed to give it any serious credit to it because you have typed me and your assessment of nonverbals was way off the mark as regards type. Scandalous even. You are blind to some strengthened functions and you trust maybe a too much in something alike craniometry even if you say you don't (the way you typed Max von Sydow...). I can't say I blame you but don't overstretch your confidence. SHS appears to work with metrics closer to what I see in personal interaction so I'll stick to that for now.

However, you do sometimes produce shooting stars in the darkness of noobness like the time you narrowed it down to LSI-SLI for Igor Girkin in the russian forums when they were all voting ILI. Can you pass on to them from me that they should spend a season getting whacked by aggressor type of behaviour so they see how different it is from victim? Thanks. Girkin is LSI. And hopefully a dead one not too deep into the future.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tomoka. I have the feeling Chieko dragged her bestie inti getting tped by sensei Gulenko or maybe the other way around.

LSI-N from what I gathered.

Last edited by Rusal; 10-30-2022 at 10:46 AM.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Rusal
    1. Sol types as LSE
    2. he still posts on the Russian forum
    his opinion on her type may very well be different from mine, too

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Varlawend what does it mean if a person uses two different direction of eye movements majorly, like upper right and bottom left, is that mean they are Ep-D or EJ-C if someone were to solely rely on eye movements or does G take into account only one direction?
    Last edited by myresearch; 11-12-2022 at 01:47 AM.

TIM
    LII ie TiNx
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For people on my channel: VG has diagnosed the type of folks in this playlist. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...wTbjv-wzewV3hT

Dr David Mark Keirsey (the physicist, mathematician, & computer-scientist son of the psychologist David West Keirsey): LII with extra T ie Ni based on DMK affect display of staring off. Ni state according to Dr G.
    Some of DMK's work on using group theory to create an information view of subatomic particles eg Monster Group correlates to Higg's Boson. http://edgeoforder.org/dmk.html

Leon Tsao: ILE.
    Hanna: EIE.
    An important one: Megan LeVota: EIE Creative. She was also EEGed by Dr Dario Nardi. See the event on Meghan with Dr Nardi and Dr G here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDz4...jAODE&index=22
    Interpreter Elina was diagnosed by Dr G as ILI (H I think). She works in I.T. and is core 6 fixated in enneagram.
    Playlist of VICTOR GULENKO VIDEOS on my eponymous YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFts...UNCbndTcDjAODE
    Check out the reviews and read a FREE preview of my comedy stageplay "Wilma & Rena": http://www.lulu.com/shop/ben-vaserla...-23226472.html

TIM
    ILI-N
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Varlawend what does it mean if a person uses two different direction of eye movements majorly, like upper right and bottom left, is that mean they are Ep-D or EJ-C if someone were to solely rely on eye movements or does G take into account only one direction?
    Eye movements can mean a few things, referring to the type, subtype, accentuated functions, and (especially if the interview wasn't conducted specifically for Socionics or properly so) just looking at random things in the environment or nervousness. So one has to be quite cautious in interpreting them. If it refers to something typical, then it will be more systematic and independent of the environment, and for nervousness to die down it can help to wait until later in the interview (if it's a longer one). Personally, I do look at oculomotor reactions but I would never rely on them alone. When diagnosing someone with SHS, it's always important to look at a variety of nonverbal signals and compare (eyes and eye area, mouth, facial expressions, gestures, body, etc.) and compare the general behavior of the person to a recognize type image (ideally populated with real-life examples).

To answer your more specific question, it would make sense for someone with systematic upper right and bottom left eye movements to be Ep-D or Ej-C (though Creativity and the Flexible temperament come with an additional systematic eye movement that sometimes occurs directly in the upward direction, neither to the left nor right, so that might be worth bearing in mind as well).

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the degree of eye movements (and movement in general) probably has a correlation with extraversion and irrationality. the most restrained movements should be by the introverted rationals, in general - in part because of the lowest sensitivity to outside stimuli of these types

TIM
    ILI-N
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nifl View Post
    the degree of eye movements (and movement in general) probably has a correlation with extraversion and irrationality. the most restrained movements should be by the introverted rationals, in general - in part because of the lowest sensitivity to outside stimuli of these types
    Agreed on movement in general, this is a good point, especially with balanced stable (they can be almost statuesque). I haven't noticed it as much for eye movements though. However, I have noticed intuitive types to have less stable eye movements, because they look less "at" the environment compared to sensory types. Sensorics more often gaze stably at the people they are talking to, something in the environment, the camera, where intuitives often gaze "through" these things. This can be quite subtle or very obvious.

TIM
    IEI-H 4w5 496 sx/so
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Ben Vaserlan can speak for himself.
    As of 12/23/2022 0:00UTC, these privileges have been revoked. Ben Vaserlan may no longer speak for himself nor act on his behalf. RIP 1972-2022