Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Member Questionnaire (CTzu)

Member Questionnaire (CTzu)
    What is beauty? What is love?
    Beauty is relative and permanent, Love is temporary and ingenuine.
    What are your most important values?
    My comforts, pleasure, joys, belief, and principles.
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    I do, because it has the clarity of application akin to another religion.
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    It's a sign to show that world is ruthless. War and militaries are very obstructive as in to the world development.
    Power, when it comes to responsibilities, is important as a way to be thoughtful in the application.
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    Sports.
    Graphic design, sports, games, arts, tech, religion, philosophy, biography, sociology, history, psychology, science, etc.
    Because I value any form of knowledge, no matter how unnecessary they are, as long as I enjoy and like it very well that could be applicable in advance. I also don't like to be close-minded of any new things or highlights in front of me so I often follow updates of things that I like, to the point it's too detailed as I'd be a walking dictionary that likes to provide those to people around me.
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    Yes. Pretty much.
    What do you think of daily chores?
    Fine, I can be slacking but at least, I'm very committed to those, though, I need a kind of bit "push" to do so.
    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    Books: Another, Harry Potter, Sherlock Holmes Series, Death On The Nile, Sleeping Murder, Ordeal by Innocence
    Films: Star Trek, Indiana Jones, Fast & Furious, Transformer, Back to Future, Men In Black, Mission Impossible, Spy Kids, Kung-fu Hustle
    Recently read: Hamlet
    Recently watched: Spider-man 3
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    When I got overwhelmed by emotional atmosphere around me because I hate to be attached by emotion.
    I smiled when there is something funny in front of me because I seek for laughs.
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    I feel separated from the environment, and I don't feel to belong at anything.
    But I feel at one with the environment when I'm alone, no one else is there, a quite and empty space. I have a sense of belonging when I feel that they need more more than I want them to need me, but that might end up in an unnecessary disappointment.
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    Very indecisive, stubborn, inflexible, and self-righteous about myself.
    I dislike of being too to-the-point in a way to express my thought.
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    I'm very principled and having a desire to do things as it should, a hard worker when being committed, no matter when I dislike the jobs or not, knowledgeable in some topics that I expertize, and helpful when someone needs help, no matter how less the importance of it, one of my friends said I'm capable at analyzing every single detail of an information, although not very fluent in communicating with a person, but capable of absorbing information of things so long I share my interest towards it. What I like about myself, uh, not sure about that, probably I like my humble side when it comes to socializing and my cheerful side.
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    I need a help to be more organized in terms of environmental structure, I also want to be more healthy and keep up with some exercises so I can build my strengths, I also would like to learn of how to understand people, their intention, and how to behave in communication since I'm not that good at all on this section. I also wanted to understand how it feels to have an expression that isn't monotone.
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    Yes.
    It rather works like an irresponsive PC/Laptop/Computer.
    You just stuck in your current step without moving to the next one by the same procedure to reach your objective, and it sucks.
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    I like people who are genuine about their feelings, because I'm not.
    I dislike fake people who are trying to deceive anyone else due to their appearance, status, and importances.
    I get along with LSE/SLI/IEE/ESE (sorta)/LII/SEE/LIE/IEI/ILI
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    I'm not quite sure, but to be honest, I feel that indifferent, perhaps, romance/sex is just a black on white agreement to legalize prostitution for the sake of possessing desires of others and might as well to destroy the rationale by one's wishful thinking.
    I want a partner that is smart and being good at servicing my needs, I guess, that'd be useful if she could help me at finishing my jobs too. And overall, maybe just a fun partner that is very talkative so I can listen to her for like everyday to cheer me up and boost my moods.
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    I'd have a deep concern of their future, what they want and expect from me as their parent, and as a parent, I would have to be a hard worker who is willing to give anything for them, because, to be honest, a child would've believeed their parents contribution by what they've done to raise but not how they've taken care of them, so, I'm just as selfish as what I wanted to do as a good parent, which is working for them as a part of my selfishness and it's true to an extent that you don't have to take care of them when you already did as in their future.
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    I'd be passive-aggressive, to an extent that I actually disagreed but remains calm, but inside, of course I'd be a bit offended.
    Or if that's necessary, I'd just try to explain why he/she is wrong about that and how to solve this discussion so there is no agreement/disagreement, I use to find a middle way to solve a confrontation, especially when it's personal.
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    My relationship to the society is no more than just an observer without participation unless when it's necessary.
    I see people as those who don't have principled thoughts and remain to the consensus that is already the agreement before.
    Overpopulation.
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    I'm very selective, it's rather hard for me to have flexible criterion about them. Usually, by default, I'd be polite but also very quite. I don't know what to talk about because I'm very indifferent, but sometimes, I'd like to see a friend that just came to approach me and talked to reveal their impression about me, they usually see me as a cold, distant, mysterious and aloof kind of person, and try to predict what they wanted to talk about, and it just went like a roller coaster, and there would be the moment whereas there is an all of a sudden silence and we didn't talk about anything unless when I started to re-generate a conversation, but usually, it's just to ask a question about on-going activity or just things that they have interests about. I ever tried to initiate a conversation and it didn't work well. I have a very close friend, and I usually share my secrets to him only, but sometimes, when he decided to spoil my secrets to friends that I didn't want them to know, I somewhat regretted it, and decided to give him a false one.
    How do you behave around strangers?
    Polite, calm, but also indifferent, aloof, rather inexpressive and somewhat avoidant.
    Last edited by Metaphor; 08-06-2021 at 07:39 AM. Reason: OCD struck me again, disproportionate paragraph; added some missing details.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CTzu View Post
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    I'm not quite sure, but to be honest, I feel that indifferent, perhaps, romance/sex is just a black on white agreement to legalize prostitution for the sake of possessing desires of others and might as well to destroy the rationale by one's wishful thinking.
    I want a partner that is smart and being good at servicing my needs, I guess, that'd be useful if she could help me at finishing my jobs too. And overall, maybe just a fun partner that is very talkative so I can listen to her for like everyday to cheer me up and boost my moods.
    What kind of needs would an ideal partner fulfill? Beyond the obvious .

What sorts of Jobs would they be helping you fix and how would you imagine they would help you with them?

How exactly are you cheered up when you are feeling down?

Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    Yes.
    It rather works like an irresponsive PC/Laptop/Computer.
    You just stuck in your current step without moving to the next one by the same procedure to reach your objective, and it sucks.
    What types of situations do you find yourself "stuck" and why do you think you're getting stuck?

Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    I do, because it has the clarity of application akin to another religion.
    You refer to a religion that has a "clarity of application". Can you explain what you mean by this?

I think more of these answers need a little more elaboration, but its a good start. Hopefully some other people pitch in with other questions.
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

May look like an LSI, but -Te. Metaphor's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by D E M O N
    A cheerful and funny person that is able to boost my mood.

What sorts of Jobs would they be helping you fix and how would you imagine they would help you with them?
    We would have a lab company for research and she would assist me in managing the financial outcomes and incomes.

Tell me some funny jokes to laugh with, or just being childish and asking for attentions might as well works.

What types of situations do you find yourself "stuck" and why do you think you're getting stuck?
    Probably, when I tried to do the same thing and it doesn't work, I need to get around and find alternatives, but the problem is, that method has worked before so it's strange when it doesn't do the trick. And to be honest, I often stuck by doing things the same way as what I used to deal with it, and that's a legitimate problem.

You refer to a religion that has a "clarity of application". Can you explain what you mean by this?
    It can be applied universally and very clear by rules, regulations, and procedures, also, it's ideologically principled by certain cause and effect.

And sure, thank you for the input, I appreciate that.
    Last edited by Metaphor; 08-07-2021 at 12:40 AM. Reason: OCD struck me again, disproportionate paragraph.
    Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by D E M O N

We would have a lab company for research and she would assist me in managing the financial outcomes and incomes.

Tell me some funny jokes to laugh with, or just being childish and asking for attentions might as well works.

Probably, when I tried to do the same thing and it doesn't work, I need to get around and find alternatives, but the problem is, that method has worked before so it's strange when it doesn't do the trick. And to be honest, I often stuck by doing things the same way as what I used to deal with it, and that's a legitimate problem.

It can be applied universally and very clear by rules, regulations, and procedures, also, it's ideologically principled by certain cause and effect.

And sure, thank you for the input, I appreciate that.

So this is still pretty hard for me to make any significant conclusions.

You description of religion sounds like Ti valuing over Te (Universal application of rules, regulations, and procedures is more of a white logic thing) that would put you on the Ti - Fe axis.

Why would you need someones help managing the finances for you research lab? Why mention finances specifically?

Do you work in a lab currently or is this something you are striving for? If this is a dream you have how long has this been a dream and do you have a plan B?

As for the relationship stuff, how have your past relationships been? It doesn't have to be romantic either, who do you tend to 'vibe' with. What qualities do they have that work with yours? Try to think of examples from your life.

Who annoys you? again try to think of examples.

This may seem strange to give such personal information to some stranger, but you came here for an answer and I want to try to help you.
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by D E M O N View Post
    So this is still pretty hard for me to make any significant conclusions. <br>
    <br>
    You description of religion sounds like Ti valuing over Te (Universal application of rules, regulations, and procedures is more of a white logic thing) that would put you on the Ti - Fe axis.<br> Ooh, I see.<br>
    <br>
    Why would you need someone's help managing the finances for you research lab? Why mention finances specifically?<br>I'd like someone to assist me in managing something. Because, even though I could manage it by myself, it's my wife's responsibility to do so.<br>And if she is better at managing finances than me, I'd give it to her, but if not, I'd have to manage it by myself.<br><br>
    Do you work in a lab currently or is this something you are striving for? If this is a dream you have how long has this been a dream and do you have a plan B?<br>The latter. Since 12 months, and yes, I do.<br><br>
    As for the relationship stuff, how have your past relationships been? It doesn't have to be romantic either, who do you tend to 'vibe' with. What qualities do they have that work with yours? Try to think of examples from your life.<br>It's been somewhat normal, nothing spectacular. I'd say I vibe with a partner that is not only knowledgeable but also funny in a certain way.<br>I dated an EII before and it was somewhat bored me, although, I liked to teach my partner to become better and better as I know that she's got potential.<br><br>
    Who annoys you? again try to think of examples.<br> A person who is being dramatic and full of negativity.<br>
    <br>
    This may seem strange to give such personal information to some stranger, but you came here for an answer and I want to try to help you.<br>It's alright.
    <br>
    <br>
    Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@CTzu what has been your most persistent criticism others have said about you that you resent?

I'd like someone to assist me in managing something. Because, even though I could manage it by myself, it's my wife's responsibility to do so.
    What kind of help would you need managing? Also do you see yourself as the one who should dole out responsibilities and roles in the relationship?

I liked to teach my partner to become better and better as I know that she's got potential.
    What would you teach your partner? What does a partner with potential look like to you?

TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@CTzu what has been your most persistent criticism others have said about you that you resent?
    The most persistent, huh. Many people criticized that I'm too dense to care or understand about myself and people around me. They said that I don't know who I am, but I don't like being criticized at all. And also, don't want to be helped by others and tried to solve problems by myself no matter what.

What kind of help would you need managing? Also do you see yourself as the one who should dole out responsibilities and roles in the relationship?
    Emotional support, maybe, haha. Though, I really need help in giving me a right direction, correct and proper step-by-step to do, and somewhat need a little push to do something. And well, if nobody can, then who else? Despite I'm not that good at "managing" relationship, at least, I can share them out fair and square.

What would you teach your partner? What does a partner with potential look like to you?
    Education and might as well uh, some important advice for their life to solve problems, if they ever had one. Hmmm, a partner with potential, I think the one who is willing to learn and listen, being co-operative and also polite, might as well helpful and able to do daily tasks regularly. Because, I'd have to need it for the future.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The most persistent, huh. Many people criticized that I'm too dense to care or understand about myself and people around me. They said that I don't know who I am, but I don't like being criticized at all. And also, don't want to be helped by others and tried to solve problems by myself no matter what.
    That seems like a really harsh criticism lol, did someone close to you say that?

Is there any type of help would you actually appreciate?

Emotional support, maybe, haha. Though, I really need help in giving me a right direction, correct and proper step-by-step to do, and somewhat need a little push to do something. And well, if nobody can, then who else? Despite I'm not that good at "managing" relationship, at least, I can share them out fair and square.
    What was a time in your life where you needed someone to do this for you?

Education and might as well uh, some important advice for their life to solve problems, if they ever had one. Hmmm, a partner with potential, I think the one who is willing to learn and listen, being co-operative and also polite, might as well helpful and able to do daily tasks regularly. Because, I'd have to need it for the future.
    If you would need help getting pushed in the right direction and figuring how the proper actions to take, what kind of advice you would offer to someone?

TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That seems like a really harsh criticism lol, did someone close to you say that?
    I know really, hahaha, and yes.

Is there any type of help would you actually appreciate?
    Any constructive criticism so long it's not harsh or meant to condescend myself as a person.

What was a time in your life where you needed someone to do this for you?
    When I'm demotivated and being so close-minded about my preference in doing something.

If you would need help getting pushed in the right direction and figuring how the proper actions to take, what kind of advice you would offer to someone?
    Probably, advice of know-how and how-to in daily life, but it depends on the problem itself.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@CTzu I don't see any reason to not believe you are SLI from the answers you gave. I'm surprised no one has chimed in other than me. But it was nice meeting you

TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, nice to meet you too and thank you for trying to help me.
    Anyway, may I ask your reasoning as for SLI typing for me?
    It seems that I need a concrete evidence here as you said Ti > Te thus not giving me any further elaboration that I actually wanted to hear of.
    Sorry if this might bother you, but as you are the only person who approached me some questions, your explanation will be very appreciated.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, nice to meet you too and thank you for trying to help me.
    Anyway, may I ask your reasoning as for SLI typing for me?
    It seems that I need a concrete evidence here as you said Ti > Te thus not giving me any further elaboration that I actually wanted to hear of.
    Sorry if this might bother you, but as you are the only person who approached me some questions, your explanation will be very appreciated.

So the answers you gave me do sound like they could show Ti values over Te. But I assumed since you had your type and subtype figured out that you really just needed a confirmation of your type.

This sounds like something a Ti dom could say or at least someone who values Ti. I have no problem digging deeper. So these will be big questions.

So how do you define truth? How do you go about verifying if something is true?

What is morality to you? How do you evaluate if a person or action is moral?

Another big question is how did you come up with your life plans? Did you leave yourself open to possibilities to try out different things or did you pick a thing or a few things and go after them?

Last is the idea of a romantic partner and what you feel like you would need from them.

This could show Fe values in the way your descriptions, but I'm sure everyone wants this stuff on some level. Asking for attention sounds like an Fe dom partner lol.

What is your ideal social environment, when was the most fun you had in a group? What does that group look like? How are they speaking to each other?

I think these answers can help to figure out what axis you belong to and if SLI might not be a fit.

TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So how do you define truth? How do you go about verifying if something is true?
    It's somewhat hard to define the truth, although, I believe that the truth is a goal to achieve, not a tool to use in a fallacious manner. Depends on what "something" is, if that is a news, I'd search for another cited sources to make sure if that really is true or not. Or if that's something like issue or gossip from someone else, if I know the related person whose name turned into a topic, I'd ask that person to clarify whether it's true or not, but when I didn't know them, I'd ask for a person that I know which I think they know about that person's behaviour better than those people themselves.

What is morality to you? How do you evaluate if a person or action is moral?
    Morality is the disciple of laws. Depends, if you were to count an action as moral or immoral, you'd have to see many perspectives, whether it's the background, the plots, the scenes, the motives/intentions, the cause and effect, these variables work to determine whether a person or action is moral or not. Moreover, I wouldn't count a moral person that did an immoral action as immoral and vice versa since deeds and normal behaviour, I think they are different, shouldn't be integrated into a fusion of values. For instance, if person A killed person B because the person B killed the person A's wife, I wouldn't say something like: "Person A is immoral because he killed Person B and Person A is a sinner who deserved to die as they were getting killed by Person B.", something like this doesn't makes sense since, as I said, that there are variables to determine whether an action has done morally or not.

Another big question is how did you come up with your life plans? Did you leave yourself open to possibilities to try out different things or did you pick a thing or a few things and go after them?
    Hmmm, I'd think of another options, maybe something like Plan A is the main plan, if it doesn't do the trick, then Plan B, and if not, Plan C and so on, because if it's according to the plan, something unwanted might change the decision in a whim, left us to get caught up unprepared, so, it's like, I'd depend on possibilities but reluctant to change unless it's something that certainly impossible to do due to unnecessary carnages that ofc, would have happened in life. But if you were to force me in answering your question, I'd prefer the former, since it's the safest choice to rely on possibilities.

Last is the idea of a romantic partner and what you feel like you would need from them.
    A very cheerful partner that likes to talk about their daily life while I'd be just there, listening to her problems like a loyal subscriber of a radio channel. I would need them to share their life, and I'd do the same, cheer me up when I feel not at my best in terms of health and condition. And support me wherever I go, I'd need it very much since it's the important thing in partnership, especially when you have made an MoU for that.

What is your ideal social environment, when was the most fun you had in a group? What does that group look like? How are they speaking to each other?
    A group where jokes are everywhere, comfy, calm and also relaxed but also joyous in terms of whimsical laughter and entertainments, the last time I've had this kind of group was back to senior high school, whereas my friends, they all are jesters, haha, oh well. That group looks so calming but also treating people fair and square, polite in many ways too. They speak informally, like talking as relatives instead of friends, and the way they speak, it feels like they are in a really home sweet home environment.
    Last edited by Metaphor; 08-08-2021 at 03:07 PM. Reason: OCD, once again and some mistaken syllables.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@CTzu you sound Ti valuing to me, to be honest. Your description of morality sounds like a Ti argument. But it could be a very systematic version Fi idk I don't hear Fi users talk about Fi like this (not that morality is Fi but that moral evaluations are done in a structural systematic way as you described sounds like Ti).

I think you seem more likely to consider all the possibilities of a situation before acting rather than the other way around. With your description of morality as a need to assess a large number of potential variables before a judgment can be made.

As well as your ideas of the future seem equally open.

I'd think of another options, maybe something like Plan A is the main plan, if it doesn't do the trick, then Plan B, and if not, Plan C and so on,
    I am in the beta quadra, I do not see plan b as just another option I see it as a failure. The outer quadras (Alpha and Delta) are way more open to alternatives to their future than the central quadras (Beta and Gamma).

it's the safest choice to rely on possibilities.
    This is what I'm talking about, you seem to be pretty open to changing your life plans.

A group where jokes are everywhere, comfy, calm and also relaxed but also joyous in terms of whimsical laughter and entertainments, the last time I've had this kind of group was back to senior high school, whereas my friends, they all are jesters, haha, oh well. That group looks so calming but also treating people fair and square, polite in many ways too. They speak informally, like talking as relatives instead of friends, and the way they speak, it feels like they are in a really home sweet home environment.
    This sounds like someone who enjoys a very Fe atmosphere. It sounds like you're describing an Alpha atmosphere.

To me, you sound like an LII, but you know yourself better than I do. From what I heard you sound like one. I started to suspect it from the beginning when I read this on the original questionaire:

Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    It's a sign to show that world is ruthless. War and militaries are very obstructive as in to the world development.
    Power, when it comes to responsibilities, is important as a way to be thoughtful in the application.
    I thought LII because I've seen so many anti Se statements like this from other LIIs.

Which I guess I have one question to see if I'm on the right track is what is authority to you? How does one gain authority?

TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Which I guess I have one question to see if I'm on the right track is what is authority to you? How does one gain authority?
    Interesting, I think you got me, hahaha. Oh well, guess I have been exposed by a Beta type.
    About your question, it seems to me that authority, when it's being used properly, is a way to build a better world in the future for ourselves as human beings. And your last question, there are many ways, including both clean and dirty, but if I were to mention the clean one, to gain an authority, we have to be independent of ourselves, and being obedient to any disciple of laws to use the authority properly thus it would make a fair and square authority that has no severe flaws in its procedure.
    Last edited by Metaphor; 08-08-2021 at 11:17 PM. Reason: OCD, disproportionate paragraph.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting, I think you got me, hahaha. Oh well, guess I have been exposed by a Beta type.
    About your question, it seems to me that authority, when it's being used properly, is a way to build a better world in the future for ourselves as human beings. And your last question, there are many ways, including both clean and dirty, but if I were to mention the clean one, to gain an authority, we have to be independent of ourselves, and being obedient to any disciple of laws to use the authority properly thus it would make a fair and square authority that has no severe flaws in its procedure.
    This sounds like a very LII statement about authority. Ti in general though.

If I understand your statement correctly then you are saying that someone should make themselves subservient to a set of objective laws or principles that would guide them toward making the right decisions.

This is a very Ti dom statement, its basically how they see the world. I could see both the LSI and LII saying something like this. Seeing authority as a set of impersonal and objective laws.

I think from your past answers and from what you said above you are LII, an LSI would not typically be as open to alternatives and possibilities as you sound like you are.

TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are right about my statement.
    And tbh, LII actually makes sense, thank you for your honest answer.
    Last edited by Metaphor; 08-09-2021 at 01:22 AM. Reason: Additional messages that somehow were missing.

LII

TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And would you want to explain, no?

TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Recent update: Changed from ILI to LIE.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Metaphor

> What is beauty? What is love?

Asked was "what", not about traits.
    Base T is doubtful for you. And T in general.

For acceptably based opinions about whole type is needed normal data, what includes a video.

TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    @Metaphor

> What is beauty? What is love?

Asked was "what", not about traits.
    Base T is doubtful for you. And T in general.

For acceptably based opinions about whole type is needed normal data, what includes a video.
    Not sure if I'm going to do that. Also, I just preferred to make the first answer simple, if anything.