Thread: GET IN HERE!

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    After a month of research and thinking about the functions, I think that I use 4D Se and 4D Te, and my ethical functions are actually very weak in comparison to them.

After actually realising what "Fi creative is", I can't actually from relationships with people and maintain them for my life, and it puts me into a really uncomfortable position when I try to use Fi for extended periods of time. I'm not very advanced in Fi at all. I really don't care about who is going with who, what the web of relationships is, and how close people are to me. I think that I really exaggerated that aspect of myself, in the terms of "being friendly" on the forums. I think that once people get to know me, I'm really not an ethical type.

I was also really unhealthy and stressed a while back, which added to the whole superficial veneer of the SEE being my Socionics type. I prefer to work with data, and raw facts rather than actual people. I also think that just because people have opinions, it doesn't mean they use Fi. Having opinions are not type related.

I also figured out that my Ti isn't bad at all. The way that I process and organise information isn't PoLR to Ti at all. I find it pretty easy to organise and explore information in a practical, concrete way. I find it easy to break everything down, and make sense of things with the adequate data. I want everything to make sense. I find it easier to make sense and navigate the world through deciphering data, rather than relationships.

(Yes, the bright coloured font is a joke.
    It's also not type related,
    and not me expressing myself,
    incase you wanna analyse that too).

PART TWO COMING LATER.

What did I type you?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    BAMF
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Question PART II

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    What did I type you?
    I think it was SLE. I attached two screenshots of people talking about my 4D Se/Te dynamic.

Screenshot at Jul 26 22-06-10.png

Screenshot at Jul 26 22-05-50.png

I think that I clearly need NO help with Se and Te, as they are my strongest extroverted (4d) functions. I value Se over Te, but the Te can come out when it has to.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I think it was SLE. I attached two screenshots of people talking about my 4D Se/Te dynamic.

Screenshot at Jul 26 22-06-10.png

Screenshot at Jul 26 22-05-50.png

I think that I clearly need NO help with Se and Te, as they are my strongest extroverted (4d) functions. I value Se over Te, but the Te can come out when it has to.
    SLE once told me he’s like LSE because in their younger years they too acted like “they don’t give anEFF and leave or do what they want” so lots of similarities but SLE have weak and devalued Ne which means they go on tangible information not on what they can personally see and observe where LSE are all about their personal observations and idealism
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think DEAD is SLE. However, I think you are the of the few that really really lean heavy in with your quadra views and values. Especially when you mention the ITR with Deltas. I think the more you naturally identify with your quadra and quadra values, the more ITR applies and is more effective for navigating. Especially since LSE is your quasi-identical so you will see strong quasi identical traits come out more. You seem to respond to the IEI here the best and seem to relate with Beta quadra people hear more easily. I think you have Fi polr over Ne for sure. I think you have more boosted Te and Se so you don’t see that Ti shine through much but it’s there. Fe HA seems a little less. I don’t see Fi-gaging at all.

Beta but a lot more strongly tied to Beta then most.

TIM
    BAMF
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Exclamation Another Long Response

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    SLE once told me he’s like LSE because in their younger years they too acted like “they don’t give anEFF and leave or do what they want” so lots of similarities but SLE have weak and devalued Ne which means they go on tangible information not on what they can personally see and observe where LSE are all about their personal observations and idealism
    So what you're saying is that:

- Underdeveloped, younger SLE and LSE look alike because quasi-identicals, but they change with age and development and once you get to know them better?

- SLE having 2D, UNVALUED Ne they aren't confident with Ne, like LSE, who have HA (valued) Ne and can't conceptualise with Ne in the same way as LSE?

- LSE having 2D, VALUED Ne they can use it in a way that benefits their psyche through personal observations, insights and idealism?

I guess that makes sense because to me, Ne is a mess by itself. It needs to be organised and structured to make sense and when it doesn't have that order with Ti (or Te), then it's completely chaotic. It's like raw eggs, basically. The raw eggs need other ingredients in order to make it palatable (like flour, sugar, eggs, butter, a baking powder and some flavouring) to make it palatable. Without those things, it is going to be a disaster and not translate properly over to the low, unvalued Ne user like myself unless it is a cake and packaged in a way that can make sense to me without it being a mess and unintelligble.

Raptorwizard reminds me of Ne at its most raw. Unprocessed insights, connections and potentials. Exploring these ideas on the forums, just random musings without much substance. Letting it all flow out. It's a mess to try and understand all that when you're not glued into the program. I also find Eliza hard to understand at times because she doesn't have much Te or Ti gluing her insights together and structuring them in a palatable way. I'd say that I am quite at the opposite end of the spectrum of understanding Ne. I try to keep things on topic and not an overly tangential person in general. I would say that I am pretty orderly and I like things to be done in a way that I want them to be done, so I do a lot of them myself. I'd say I'm quite specific and decisive and know what I want.

I think that brainstorming on the spot isn't something that I am good at. It's not a strong suit of mine. I prefer to have someone else come up with ideas. It reminds me of something I was watching tonight. I was watching season one of Drag Race and they have to improvise and do creative challenges that require you to use Ne and brainstorm a lot when making outfits (RP is an IEE, as far as I am concerned). They had to design an outfit out of dollar store and thift shop items. They had a two cartloads of items. One of the contestants (Rebecca Glasscock) was basically freaking out, and didn't have a clue what to do in terms of improvising creatively. She wasn't an idea person (pretty sure she was PoLR Ne) and it basically put pressure on her. Her end result was passable, but not that great because of the time constraints put on her.

I think that it's hard to change an idea up if you already have a set idea of what is going to happen. You already have the resources and you can carry it out and organise it. If other people interfere with your flow and the idea, and you have time constraints, it's chaotic and it really sets me off. It makes me aggressive and stressed you know? I'm doing X this way and that's final. No one can change the course of that.

Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post
    I think DEAD is SLE. However, I think you are the of the few that really really lean heavy in with your quadra views and values. Especially when you mention the ITR with Deltas. I think the more you naturally identify with your quadra and quadra values, the more ITR applies and is more effective for navigating. Especially since LSE is your quasi-identical so you will see strong quasi identical traits come out more. You seem to respond to the IEI here the best and seem to relate with Beta quadra people hear more easily. I think you have Fi polr over Ne for sure. I think you have more boosted Te and Se so you don’t see that Ti shine through much but it’s there. Fe HA seems a little less. I don’t see Fi-gaging at all.

Beta but a lot more strongly tied to Beta then most.
    I think that I am Beta ST, for sure. I have both weak Fi and Ne (see the above post) but I do think that my Fi is worse than my Ne (I dunno how, but it seems like it definitely is). It's a fine line between them both being terrible and unvalued (2D vs 1D).

That is very interesting you say that because @BandD has a system and in his system, he said I was pretty much a "core Beta" and I didn't have a subtype like Gamma or Alpha or Delta. Yeah, I think that exploring ITR can help (in a way) to cement your type (outside of the already applied IMEs) to make everything click. I'm not very good at maintaining singular relationships but in a group, it's much easier to just go with a group and interact with them because you don't have to focus on the needs and relationship growth and gauge how close you are to X person, and you can just come and go as you please without the commitments.

Yeah, Bianca Del Rio (I am sure you're sick of hearing about her) reminds me of me on a surface level but I am definitely sure at this point that she's LSE-Si, and we both function differently when it comes to the IME. Different methods of doing things. I do tend to see that myself, LSI and Delta ST tend to get on well (well, they are the other half of the 'Pragmatic' social group, so it makes sense).

Yeah, I think IEI balance me out. They have this sort of mysterious, ethereal thought process and energy compared to my intensity, which is a nice change. And the fact that they have Ni Fe and Ti working together helps a lot. It's not the crazytown Ne, like I mentioned earlier. I think that as duals, most EIE come off as a bit strong if that makes sense? Emotionally strong, especially. I think that they are more activating than my DS function. Like, if you compare Jerry Di (I think he is IEI) and his music:

To Mahmood (EIE-Fe):

You can see that Jerry Di has this more floaty, softer tone to his music, aesthetic and voice (music production) as well compared to Mahmood. He comes off as stronger and more impactful with the Fe to get his point across with the Se HA. Jerry Di is more fantastical, fantasizing about the girl being her with him in his room and Mahmood is more about his clan, the group. Even in the lonely and group based aesthetics, you can see the differences.

Yeah, I do think that I have strong Se and Te. For a long time, it confused myself (and others) into me thinking I was SEE. But no-one relly proved and pushed for the Fi creative, and I don't see that being valued in myself at all. The more I studied socionics, the more things made sense and the more I realised I wasn't an ethical type (nothing wrong with being one, of course). From the data, I knew something was "off" about SEE for me as a type (and 4D Fe as well). I am pretty contained and maybe a bit rigid when I am alone, but I can loosen up a bit in groups (alcohol helps too, lol).

I think if I am SLE-Se, then yeah, it's gonna be a bit harder to see my Ti, being an extroverted subtype but they're still there, chugging along in the background and making me run. I think my Dad being LIE has really made me develop my Te. He values it, and he really cares about Te and I don't value it in the way he does. I'm not constantly thinking about it, but I can do it pretty well when I have to use it, you know? I can do it unassisted.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I guess that makes sense because to me, Ne is a mess by itself. It needs to be organised and structured to make sense and when it doesn't have that order with Ti (or Te), then it's completely chaotic. It's like raw eggs, basically. The raw eggs need other ingredients in order to make it palatable (like flour, sugar, eggs, butter, a baking powder and some flavouring) to make it palatable. Without those things, it is going to be a disaster and not translate properly over to the low, unvalued Ne user like myself unless it is a cake and packaged in a way that can make sense to me without it being a mess and unintelligble.
    That's a great analogy about Ne- and I think SLEs are always explaining logical things in this Te demonstrative way that I like. Well what Ne really wants is Si to bring it down to earth but that's just soft weak tame shit I don't valueeeee! ((as if I'm not soft or tame or weak myself, but you know opposites attract for a reason- there's a magnetic polarity with these things, and it's not just for the heterosexuals.
    ))

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post

That's a great analogy about Ne- and I think SLEs are always explaining logical things in this Te demonstrative way that I like. Well what Ne really wants is Si to bring it down to earth but that's just soft weak tame shit I don't valueeeee! ((as if I'm not soft or tame or weak myself, but you know opposites attract for a reason- there's a magnetic polarity with these things, and it's not just for the heterosexuals.
    ))
    It looks like a schoolwork assignment about myself that I don't want to complete.
    The mind is restless and difficult to restrain, but it is subdued by practice

-Krishna

TIM
    BAMF
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

))
    Yeah, I think that if you explain things too dryly, people switch off and it makes the explanation pointless. The point to me, is to explain it properly and sufficiently and clearly enough the first time so that you can move on, and not have to waste time repeating yourself.

Yeah, Ne definitely needs grounding and to make sense with some Si.

LOL, your weirdness is nice. In contrast to my "normality".

Quote Originally Posted by chriscorey View Post
    It looks like a schoolwork assignment about myself that I don't want to complete.

Hi, I'm Chris and I like to take the piss.

One like that? xD

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think that I am Beta ST, for sure. I have both weak Fi and Ne (see the above post) but I do think that my Fi is worse than my Ne (I dunno how, but it seems like it definitely is). It's a fine line between them both being terrible and unvalued (2D vs 1D).

That is very interesting you say that because @BandD has a system and in his system, he said I was pretty much a "core Beta" and I didn't have a subtype like Gamma or Alpha or Delta. Yeah, I think that exploring ITR can help (in a way) to cement your type (outside of the already applied IMEs) to make everything click. I'm not very good at maintaining singular relationships but in a group, it's much easier to just go with a group and interact with them because you don't have to focus on the needs and relationship growth and gauge how close you are to X person, and you can just come and go as you please without the commitments.

Yeah, Bianca Del Rio (I am sure you're sick of hearing about her) reminds me of me on a surface level but I am definitely sure at this point that she's LSE-Si, and we both function differently when it comes to the IME. Different methods of doing things. I do tend to see that myself, LSI and Delta ST tend to get on well (well, they are the other half of the 'Pragmatic' social group, so it makes sense).

Yeah, I think IEI balance me out. They have this sort of mysterious, ethereal thought process and energy compared to my intensity, which is a nice change. And the fact that they have Ni Fe and Ti working together helps a lot. It's not the crazytown Ne, like I mentioned earlier. I think that as duals, most EIE come off as a bit strong if that makes sense? Emotionally strong, especially. I think that they are more activating than my DS function. Like, if you compare Jerry Di (I think he is IEI) and his music:

You can see that Jerry Di has this more floaty, softer tone to his music, aesthetic and voice (music production) as well compared to Mahmood. He comes off as stronger and more impactful with the Fe to get his point across with the Se HA. Jerry Di is more fantastical, fantasizing about the girl being her with him in his room and Mahmood is more about his clan, the group. Even in the lonely and group based aesthetics, you can see the differences.

Yeah, I do think that I have strong Se and Te. For a long time, it confused myself (and others) into me thinking I was SEE. But no-one relly proved and pushed for the Fi creative, and I don't see that being valued in myself at all. The more I studied socionics, the more things made sense and the more I realised I wasn't an ethical type (nothing wrong with being one, of course). From the data, I knew something was "off" about SEE for me as a type (and 4D Fe as well). I am pretty contained and maybe a bit rigid when I am alone, but I can loosen up a bit in groups (alcohol helps too, lol).

I think if I am SLE-Se, then yeah, it's gonna be a bit harder to see my Ti, being an extroverted subtype but they're still there, chugging along in the background and making me run. I think my Dad being LIE has really made me develop my Te. He values it, and he really cares about Te and I don't value it in the way he does. I'm not constantly thinking about it, but I can do it pretty well when I have to use it, you know? I can do it unassisted.
    I agree with @BandD.

Nawww I always like seeing your Bianca Del Rio gif. Gives me nostologia of my first season of drag race I watched was season 6. She's also funny as fuck. But I can feel that objective Se/Te aspect from both. I was really caught of guard by it when we are chatting and you got very direct asking me to change the colour of my font lol. Just startled me but it was firm. LSE can kinda be like that with me and I respond by scrambling and straighting my back lol. I always feel like a bad child who got caught when I am around 4d Te and Se.

You respond really well to Ni. Even with the music difference you described. I can really feel that Ni vibe in the first one. IEI have the strongest Ni and you dont seem to respond that much to Ne, which EIE's have more so. Plus, even if you were with an EIE-Ni, I don't think the Ni would be enough for you personally.

I can't see you as SEE personally though I can understand why people have. But, I dont think you can be SEE with weak Fi cause, then what would SEE be in theory you know? My younger sister is SEE and you can feel the Te with her too but, you can obviously see the Fi more. My sister has always had issues with most of her relations sadly, but she has always wanted to be closed and seeked them out more and kept trying. She even seeks out me even though I push her away lol You dont seem to be like that naturally. Plus you mentioned with your dad being an LIE, that would make you his acitivity partner and vice versa. I can't see it. Also, SLE's naturally have 4D Te but just dont value it.
    I have a close LIE friend and she dated an SLE. She liked him but there was still that Fe/Ti Fi/Te devide. They didnt seem to be on the same plan or understand eachother fully. She mentioned that I had a simular hurmor to him once which I find interesting as an Fe/Ti vauer.
    Family boosts our unconcious functions. Most people dont grow up with thier heavy quadra. You get infleunced more to use certain unconcious functions. Personally, I think we flex our 4D unconcious function more around the people that value it. I have always been around a lot of Fi valuers so my 4D Fi can come out naturally around them more. But, I have the most fun and feel alive with Fe valuers cause thats what I value.

Plus like how you mentioned, you can't see yourself as an ethical type. I can't see it either. Heck even how you structure your explanation, It has a logical junction to it. I can't see your dual as an ILI either.

I also think irrational types tend to struggle with judging themselves more in terms of personality theory as they are not naturally inclined to do that. Espeically the Pe types with irrational subtype as that is not their natural inclantion. Either way, I still think you are a SLE, and I am more conivenced at SLE-Se to be honest. Either way, you can take this or not but I am hoping it can give some more food for thought.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Family boosts our unconcious functions. Most people dont grow up with thier heavy quadra.
    Yeah @MissDucki. If he has Gamma influences from his LIE dad of course he would come off like a faux-SEE at times. Yeah we are all our own people- independent and shiny snowflakes etc, but I mean on a biological level we all still have 50% of each of our parent's genetic code whether we like it or not! That's just inarguable scientific fact...

I still think he's a Core Beta in my model xxx subtype system- but if he wasn't, then a Beta progressing into Gamma would also make sense. GB-SLE-Se. ((he might be Ti subtype though idk)) Do not think he's a regressive Beta at all like I am.

I'm pretty sure I act like a pseudo-SEI most of the time cuz my parents were Alphas, I was also close to my parents and was around them a lot. I have noticed I am a bit more Alpha-like compared to a lot of IEIs I know, a bit more playful and youthful like ... but it's to be expected. I still feel like a Beta vampire forged from the Abyss - but I mean I have a lot of shiny brightness from Alpha lol. I am less like the broody goth IEI and more like the semi-broody priest/shaman IEI.

And besides that, it seems like so many people forget that Betas are a Fe/Ti MERRY quadra and not Te/Fi SERIOUS quadra. If you are really harshly serious and evil on top of it you are much more likely Gamma or Delta really...

TIM
    BAMF
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Default Enjoy this wall of text (this one won't block out Mexicans, though because it's on the Canadian side ;) )

I agree with @BandD.

Nawww I always like seeing your Bianca Del Rio gif. Gives me nostologia of my first season of drag race I watched was season 6. She's also funny as fuck. But I can feel that objective Se/Te aspect from both. I was really caught of guard by it when we are chatting and you got very direct asking me to change the colour of my font lol. Just startled me but it was firm. LSE can kinda be like that with me and I respond by scrambling and straighting my back lol. I always feel like a bad child who got caught when I am around 4d Te and Se.
    Yeah, funny in a blunt way. I love it. She's a breath of fresh air compared to most of the other diva, plastic sex doll lacking personality queens, who might as well be mannequins in Victoria Secret. Yeah, I am pretty blunt and I get told off for being too blunt at times. And I do try to be as objective and realistic as I can be. Yeah, I am firm like that and I didn't mean it in a bad way (re:changing font). LOL, it's ok. You're not a bad child, I just dunno how I come across at times or how strong I am. Once I was in art (yes, I took art and wasn't amazing at it, but I wanted to take something easy in High School without written papers) and this guy in my class (I think he might have been IxFx of some sort) asked me take off his bracelet so he wouldn't scuff it up. He was shaking and scared of me for some reason. I found that really weird that he was scared of me. Like dude, I was just taking off your bracelet, we have no beef or anything lol.

You respond really well to Ni. Even with the music difference you described. I can really feel that Ni vibe in the first one. IEI have the strongest Ni and you dont seem to respond that much to Ne, which EIE's have more so. Plus, even if you were with an EIE-Ni, I don't think the Ni would be enough for you personally.
    Yeah, of course. Ni is just like the opposite of how I function, and it's really nice to just have that presence sometimes. It's calming, and it's helpful to just have someone there who can give you a respite in your way of thinking sometimes. And still benefit them, you know? It's a new perspective for me. And yeah, when my Dad uses 4D Ne for his nutty ideas, I just want to ground them absolutely and make sense of them. He can do that brainstorming thing, and can come up with ideas aboslutely (some of them are a bit absurd because he leans a bit on the "conspiracy" side of things), but he tries to back them up with his 4D Te. But I still question them because some of them are a bit out there. I want to know the reason behind them, and not just accept them as a possibility at face value. Doesn't make sense to me, you know?

I can't see you as SEE personally though I can understand why people have. But, I dont think you can be SEE with weak Fi cause, then what would SEE be in theory you know? My younger sister is SEE and you can feel the Te with her too but, you can obviously see the Fi more. My sister has always had issues with most of her relations sadly, but she has always wanted to be closed and seeked them out more and kept trying. She even seeks out me even though I push her away lol You dont seem to be like that naturally. Plus you mentioned with your dad being an LIE, that would make you his acitivity partner and vice versa. I can't see it. Also, SLE's naturally have 4D Te but just dont value it.
    Yes, absolutely. If an SEE hasn't developed their sense of Fi properly by the age of 25 (when the moulded brain is meant to start "setting" into place and become less flexible) then I'm not sure that person is an SEE. I admit that when I first started this thread, I was stressed and unhealthy but now I am in a much better state of mind, so I might have came across as an unhealthy ethical type because of that. That wasn't normally how I processed information.

Re: your sister. Yeah, I mean if people don't accept my advances, I move straight on because what's the point in wasting time and trying if they don't want them? I see the Fi pushing in my Dad too, like how he wants us all to be close as a family unit, but he gets kinda frustrated when we can't be. On the other hand, I enjoy my personal space a lot, and I think my Dad gets annoyed when I don't always want to partake in dinner at the same time, or if I don't want to listen to music with him. I'm not doing it out of spite or anything, I just have other things I want to do and am more absorbed in finishing those things than I am breaking the flow and hanging out with my Dad (not that it's the worst thing in the world or anything).

Yeah, I don't get all riled up around my Dad and his Te. I notice RuPaul (IEE, I type him as) gets activated around Michelle Visage (I think she is another LSE) and Santino Rice (Not sure what type he is, but I think he's LxE too) in the judging panel, and he was also pretty hyped when Bianca was Judge Judy (his "fave" show, apparently, ha see how the Te HA works there?) I don't think that I'm the same way around Te at all. I can use it, yes, but it just comes out whenever. It comes off pretty strong, and doesn't need much assistance at all. I can use it to basically objectify and solidify things with facts and concrete plans.

I have a close LIE friend and she dated an SLE. She liked him but there was still that Fe/Ti Fi/Te devide. They didnt seem to be on the same plan or understand eachother fully. She mentioned that I had a simular hurmor to him once which I find interesting as an Fe/Ti vauer.
    Yeah, don't get me wrong. I don't "hate" my Dad or anything or hold any grudges against him, but he can be boring after a while. I call him Walkipedia (he's like a walking Te encyclopedia sometimes). Once I was out in the yard helping him move some blocks and honestly? I was doing it properly and helping him methodically but he still had this inane need to keep instructing me on HOW to do the damn thing, even though I was getting the job done properly my way without a mess. That was really annoying, you know?

Family boosts our unconcious functions. Most people dont grow up with thier heavy quadra. You get infleunced more to use certain unconcious functions. Personally, I think we flex our 4D unconcious function more around the people that value it. I have always been around a lot of Fi valuers so my 4D Fi can come out naturally around them more. But, I have the most fun and feel alive with Fe valuers cause thats what I value.
    Yes, definitely. I can use 4D Te competently, but I just don't value it in the same way that an LxE would, and that's aight. Like I said, my Dad definitely helped me develop my 4D Te and it can come off strong, but I know I'm not constantly consciously aware of it, like he is because it's not my main program I use to navigate the world with. And same here, I definitely have the most fun with Fe valuers and can let myself go around them. I'm not half as awkward as my Dad is at a party (even a family get together) because of it.

I think in the past when I said I didn't care about Fe, I think I meant I didn't care about it in a highly valued (4D/3D) way. Unless I am around a group of people, I don't care too much for it being alone, but I still prefer it by miles over Fi. Fi is too drab and serious for me. It's the grey cloud over the Fe atmopshere sometimes, when people get too serious. Other times, it's not as bad. It just depends on the context, yes?

Plus like how you mentioned, you can't see yourself as an ethical type. I can't see it either. Heck even how you structure your explanation, It has a logical junction to it. I can't see your dual as an ILI either.
    Yeah, based on what I know of the system and how I process information, I do not think I am an ethical type at all. Yeah, I agree (you should see some of my assignments I did when I was younger, lol). Everything was so clinically logical, lol. Also, the cut and paste tools are my fave tools when it comes to explanations (e.g. I can re-order stray sentences fast if it makes more sense to be before or after said sentence). I need everything to be laid and make sense to me in order to understand it, you know? It helps a lot, and its efficient in understanding things properly.

Yeah, I don't mean this in a condescending way but sometimes it seems like ILI "baby" SEE in a way and talk down to them when they feed them a lot of information that they don't think they can process because of 1D Ni/Ti and 2D Te. To me, I'm just like "uh huh, I get it" around an ILI. We get on OK, but it's nothing special, compared to an IEI. IDEK if Adore Delano is EIE or SEE (either one world work) but I am not like her at all, and some idiots--people have typed me as either in the past, and I can't see it at all. Even in the way we act, and her self expression is way better than mine. And Adore is 100% more colorful than me in every way. The most colorful thing I own is a neon orange t-shirt, and even that's fading from being in my storage containers for too long.

I also think irrational types tend to struggle with judging themselves more in terms of personality theory as they are not naturally inclined to do that. Espeically the Pe types with irrational subtype as that is not their natural inclantion. Either way, I still think you are a SLE, and I am more conivenced at SLE-Se to be honest. Either way, you can take this or not but I am hoping it can give some more food for thought.
    Yeah, probably because their energy is very outwards based. Yeah, thanks for the information. I think that I am more likely an SLE over LSI, and an Se subtype seems like a good choice, but that's up for debate. I can be very cerebral at times as well, but other times, I can be pretty agressive and a lot more extroverted. I think it's more situation dependent though. And that goes for most types in general anyway, I think.

Yeah @MissDucki. If he has Gamma influences from his LIE dad of course he would come off like a faux-SEE at times. Yeah we are all our own people- independent and shiny snowflakes etc, but I mean on a biological level we all still have 50% of each of our parent's genetic code whether we like it or not! That's just inarguable scientific fact...

Yeah, my Dad definitely influenced me growing up. I ended up around him more than ESE Mom because he was a stay at home, work at home Dad. My Mom is a lot more social, and a lot more people friendly/orientated than my Dad is by default. People say that I am more like my Dad (appearance wise, and how I process information) on a superficial level, and I can see that. But once you get to know us, you can definitely see the nuances and then the larger differences appear.

I still think he's a Core Beta in my model xxx subtype system- but if he wasn't, then a Beta progressing into Gamma would also make sense. GB-SLE-Se. ((he might be Ti subtype though idk)) Do not think he's a regressive Beta at all like I am.
    Yeah, I think that makes sense as well. Beta progressing into Gamma, lol. The strong Te, eh? I am still not sure about the subtype but like I mentioned above, I think Se is more likely. But you never know.

I'm pretty sure I act like a pseudo-SEI most of the time cuz my parents were Alphas, I was also close to my parents and was around them a lot. I have noticed I am a bit more Alpha-like compared to a lot of IEIs I know, a bit more playful and youthful like ... but it's to be expected. I still feel like a Beta vampire forged from the Abyss - but I mean I have a lot of shiny brightness from Alpha lol. I am less like the broody goth IEI and more like the semi-broody priest/shaman IEI.
    Yeah, you seemed lighter (Alpha) as opposed to darker (Beta) on a superficial level in the way you first came off, on first impressions to me but you became more Beta-like the more we enagaged and based upon the information I was able to collect. A Beta vampire? You wanna be Hungry Lips' brother Thirsty Nose? He's a coke addict (nah, kidding.) Yeah, yeah. You really do have an obsession with RPG names for subtypes, huh?

And besides that, it seems like so many people forget that Betas are a Fe/Ti MERRY quadra and not Te/Fi SERIOUS quadra. If you are really harshly serious and evil on top of it you are much more likely Gamma or Delta really...
    Yeah, merry quadra, though the STs can come off as more serous, definitely. Gamma is very serious, and Delta is less serious but still serious. I think Alpha are the least serious of the quadras overall, based on the functions they value. I saw something about how Alpha is child, Beta is teenager, Gamma is adult and Delta is old age in life stages. I think those are a bit too literal, but I saw a few threads about "Quadra Progession" and I found those interesting. I'm guessing that's where you got the ideas of your theory/system from?

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yeah @DEAD

None of these psychological archetype things are meant to be taken too literally or too realistically otherwise people that are caregivers in erotic attitudes would all be arrested for being into 'infantiles' lol.

Betas are operating from a more adolescentile psychology I think, but aren't 'teenagers' all the time 24/7 or anything, same with the other types. It is often subtle but exaggerations and campiness and strict lines in sand help people understand things many times. I've always liked shows about high school and the teenage experience- so there is a lot of truth to it.

There are also a lot of complex nuances to the Quadras & types, Alphas are light-hearted and childlike but also often have Delta's leftover serious moral convictions etc. Betas are Merry and Fe valuing but like u said, Beta ST is more serious and grounded than Beta NF is probably. Although I can definitely be serious too lol- people just don't fit into neat boxes, but these Ti archetypes just help ppl understand.

And yes I love giving people RPG classes and roles lol.

TIM
    BAMF
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Yeah @DEAD

None of these psychological archetype things are meant to be taken too literally or too realistically otherwise people that are caregivers in erotic attitudes would all be arrested for being into 'infantiles' lol.

Betas are operating from a more adolescentile psychology I think, but aren't 'teenagers' all the time 24/7 or anything, same with the other types. It is often subtle but exaggerations and campiness and strict lines in sand help people understand things many times. I've always liked shows about high school and the teenage experience- so there is a lot of truth to it.

There are also a lot of complex nuances to the Quadras & types, Alphas are light-hearted and childlike but also often have Delta's leftover serious moral convictions etc. Betas are Merry and Fe valuing but like u said, Beta ST is more serious and grounded than Beta NF is probably. Although I can definitely be serious too lol- people just don't fit into neat boxes, but these Ti archetypes just help ppl understand.

And yes I love giving people RPG classes and roles lol.
    Yeah, of course lol. Infantile is an annoying name. I prefer victims, but again that's kinda questionable too. Those Russians, lol.

Yeah, when I was a teenager, I was much more of a teenager than I am now, in terms of thoughts and development. I think when people mature, they still have some inherent quadra traits within their psyche (i.e. inner child, old soul, young at heart, teenager etc) that ground them in a sense. And keep them simple to identify. Yeah, I like certain teenage shows too. I like Elite (very European/Spanish flavored, so it might be a bit "questionable" to American tastes), On My Block (though Spooky reminded me of me the most, he's meant to be like my age now in the show AFAIK), this weird Beta German show about an EIE being a dickhead (I'll try and remember the name but I liked it) amongst others.

Maybe this is why a lot of Alphas like anime. It's got adult concepts (some of it) and some of it's pretty grown up in nature but it still has child-like animation (a lot of it) and childlike wonder attached to the subjects. Adult cartoons in general seem to attract a lot of Alphas and have a lot of Alpha creators, because that is how they tend to conceptualise the world we live in, right?

I think Delta are too much, especially with the moral convictions at times. It can be like living in a monastery around them, you know?

Yeah, I can be serious as well. I can be more serious than NFs. Pretty grounded as well. But yeah, I can also have fun. Yeah, Ti archetypes definitely help people understand each other, but like you said, they are not the end all or be all. I think people who don't actually question, change, understand or who stick too rigidly to Ti infomation systems without improving them or bettering them give Ti users a bad name as completely rigid (especially LSI, with PoLR Ne as well).

BTW: I found the basic idea comparing the types to different life stages here

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

It’s like president Biden (SLE) says : “nobody needs to die” referring to DEAD

Ok you got us all in here now what?
    I want salsa and chips
    -

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@DEAD

Lol good to know I am not a bad child I know its just how people with Se and Te communicate (even if it is undervalued) just it is a shakeup to me is all and I have to re calibrate. I just feel like I don't know how to respond and like with your one class mate too lol. I know you don't mean to come off like that, it just how I process it but it dulls down once I usually get closer to the Te/Se valuers. Just takes some time.

I don't really have much to add cause I basically agree with what you said. Thank you for taking the time to write it out. Either way I cant escape cause it's at the Canadian border

I just have two things to add.
    One, while it can be helpful to have parents of the same quadra, I think there will always be some misunderstanding in someway. My SEI aunt doesnt even seem to understand me at times. My mom is an SLI and while I think I can be a bit critical in some aspects and feel hurt by her at times, shes trying her best. Just doing it the way they only know how. I just think parents forget that their own child is not an extension of them and it's not personal Were all human and get frustrated at family...God knows I do LMAO
    I think it can be healthy to doubt our type and explore that. Controversial maybe but, I think it can actually help us solidify our own type. I was in a more negative headspace when I was doubting ESE and IEI at one point. Especially cause people brought it up as a possibility. I was able to get more accurate information and feedback that I actually needed and gave me some legit information to think it over and come to terms with our functions. We cannot find the truth without doubt so to speak.

TIM
    BAMF
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

@DEAD

Lol good to know I am not a bad child I know its just how people with Se and Te communicate (even if it is undervalued) just it is a shakeup to me is all and I have to re calibrate. I just feel like I don't know how to respond and like with your one class mate too lol. I know you don't mean to come off like that, it just how I process it but it dulls down once I usually get closer to the Te/Se valuers. Just takes some time.

I don't really have much to add cause I basically agree with what you said. Thank you for taking the time to write it out. Either way I cant escape cause it's at the Canadian border

I just have two things to add:

One, while it can be helpful to have parents of the same quadra, I think there will always be some misunderstanding in someway. My SEI aunt doesnt even seem to understand me at times. My mom is an SLI and while I think I can be a bit critical in some aspects and feel hurt by her at times, shes trying her best. Just doing it the way they only know how. I just think parents forget that their own child is not an extension of them and it's not personal Were all human and get frustrated at family...God knows I do LMAO

I think it can be healthy to doubt our type and explore that. Controversial maybe but, I think it can actually help us solidify our own type. I was in a more negative headspace when I was doubting ESE and IEI at one point. Especially cause people brought it up as a possibility. I was able to get more accurate information and feedback that I actually needed and gave me some legit information to think it over and come to terms with our functions. We cannot find the truth without doubt so to speak.
    Yeah, I get it. I can be very brash for some people, and I think it kinda "scares" them in a way. I get the taking time thing, especially since you are on the Si/Ne axis and an Alpha. You will get used to it, lol.

No problem, Ducki.

Of course, Older generations are going to be different than Newer ones because of variables in their upbringing, and how they function based on those variables. An older Beta ST would be very different to me, now, as a Millenial.

Yeah, exploring and figuring things out for yourself is the best way to do things, especially when it comes to typology. Suggestions can get us only so far, but the final decision lies with you.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i still see you as SEE > SLE @DEAD... i'm sorry it's just what i see... and it can change... i just don't feel there's anything wrong w being SEE... all humans have logic ...

i have a new supervisor at work who is IEE... i don't have a problem with her logic, i just see it's Te and i try to pretend to be Te too lol around her bc i worry about IEE (not SEE) and am wary about when it will flip compassion for intollerance of weakness in Si especially... i'm treading dangerous ground with her on the Si/Ne realm, but her logic is basically fine. i also have a 2d logic. i just want to find a way to adapt to her EP temperament (i need it) without craeting something that will land me fired and homeless lol.

i feel my advantage is i have the 4d fi, so she knows i care, she can sense the Fi. but i'm so weak, and i'm afraid she will deem me unworthy, and i'm trying to be less obviously weak. so many physical things to move and do in the office and i break down fast, and i'm trying to hide it, but i know when i tell her the truth it is perceived as not SLI enough. sighhhh.

TIM
    BAMF
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    i still see you as SEE > SLE @DEAD... i'm sorry it's just what i see... and it can change... i just don't feel there's anything wrong w being SEE... all humans have logic ...

i have a new supervisor at work who is IEE... i don't have a problem with her logic, i just see it's Te and i try to pretend to be Te too lol around her bc i worry about IEE (not SEE) and am wary about when it will flip compassion for intollerance of weakness in Si especially... i'm treading dangerous ground with her on the Si/Ne realm, but her logic is basically fine. i also have a 2d logic. i just want to find a way to adapt to her EP temperament (i need it) without craeting something that will land me fired and homeless lol.

i feel my advantage is i have the 4d fi, so she knows i care, she can sense the Fi. but i'm so weak, and i'm afraid she will deem me unworthy, and i'm trying to be less obviously weak. so many physical things to move and do in the office and i break down fast, and i'm trying to hide it, but i know when i tell her the truth it is perceived as not SLI enough. sighhhh.
    You've literally went on a tangent talking about your supervisor, and you haven't given me any actual solid reasoning for why you think SEE > SLE, aside from "vibes" even on the chat box. Vibes are not good enough. Back up your vibes with some data, an argument, something you've observed and maybe I will consider your reasoning. Actually, no one on this thread so far has given me a good, solid reason for Fi creative (with screenshots, or data). Only "you value productivity". Any type can be productive if they wanna be, to be honest.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You've literally went on a tangent talking about your supervisor
    yeah, it's awful...

I'm not hungry mommy bear BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pondering too much about the functions is one of the worst ways to get typed, really

DEAD could actually be SLE but then all other SLE in this forum might be another type LOL
    Sometimes you don't have motivation because you lack purpose.
    Sometimes you don't have purpose, because you lack self-knowledge
    Sometimes you don't have self-knowledge because you lack love
    Sometimes you don't have love because you lack self-love
    Sometimes you don't have self-love because you lack guess what? Ask Gulenko!!

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀
    SLEs can be very practical, hard-working individuals who may devote attention to helping others with technical, bureaucratic, logistical, or functional day-to-day affairs. They often, however, are ambivalent to large bodies of factual information, productivity or efficiency. They rarely consider such matters with much interest. SLEs see people who are overly obsessed with business concerns, productivity or efficiency as incredibly dry and overly serious, and may playfully mock such individuals.
    ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚(x﹏x )﹏x )﹏x )
    What kind a magic is this

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking 14Raptor19's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow I see a big flower garden lol, like the perfume and purifying snuggle potion performed a Japanese dance with fans and artwork of a classic hour of dusk transformed into the frost fall of ancient astronaut theories in Egypt.
    Raptor had to lose in 2006 to become Revan, important errands of knighthood and valor to walk with Pokemon and charm the melodies of sweet channels to lush frenzy galloping solo yet swiftly into the sunrise for maximum presents and signed in deluxe oceans of fast trading cards bazooka cascading rumba of love Force constellations restoring last battle cardinal plants actively swirling for juice and petals to wishes
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLEs can be very practical, hard-working individuals who may devote attention to helping others with technical, bureaucratic, logistical, or functional day-to-day affairs. They often, however, are ambivalent to large bodies of factual information, productivity or efficiency. They rarely consider such matters with much interest. SLEs see people who are overly obsessed with business concerns, productivity or efficiency as incredibly dry and overly serious, and may playfully mock such individuals.
    ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀

Exactly, real SLE don't care about Te even though I do get praised for doing a good job at work as in being efficient and productive.

Back when I attending a college in the Midwest (and it's a work college), I got honor worker twice because I'm good at Te but normally, I'm not focused on productive and practical matter. I just find people who focused on Te too much as boring and need to get a life. I'm actually more concerned if they promoted me to a managerial position so I could be in authority and avoid being controlled (Enneagram 8 Se priority) rather than giving me honor worker.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Omg this is so cute @one

TIM
    BAMF
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Default GET IN HERE!

Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    Exactly, real SLE don't care about Te even though I do get praised for doing a good job at work as in being efficient and productive.

Back when I attending a college in the Midwest (and it's a work college), I got honor worker twice because I'm good at Te but normally, I'm not focused on productive and practical matter. I just find people who focused on Te too much as boring and need to get a life. I'm actually more concerned if they promoted me to a managerial position so I could be in authority and avoid being controlled (Enneagram 8 Se priority) rather than giving me honor worker.
    Ok, Mr. ILE the Real SLE Not sure how you went from Ne base to Se base but okay:

Hi, I'm an ILE-Ti 8w7 sx/sp. I'm not sure if it rare for me to have such enneagram and socionics correlation but I think it is common since the descriptions of ILE-Ti fits with enneagram 8w7 sx/sp. The more serious and assertive ILE-Ti seem to be a totally different person than the more dreamy ILE-Ne. When I took the sociotype test, the closest type to me outside of ILE was SLE (which is actually very common for Enneagram 8w7). That said someone told me that ILE-Ti is probably the most pragamatic of the intuitive types second to LIE-Te so I could see that is definitely possible.

What is a “real” SLE anyway? Most people are just using best fits of the IMEs in the system. No one is ‘really’ SE and TI 100% of the time. If that was the case, then the system would only have two function slots. If you mean “someone who mainly uses Se as their base function and Ti as their creative function over the other six functions in their IME slots” then I am inclined to agree, but if you mean someone who uses Se and Ti 100% of the time, then no. No-one is really typed properly the first time anyway. Or do you mean they “act” like an SLE on the outside?

And if you’re gonna be in authority for the sake of not being controlled, how long are you gonna keep up the facade of managing the people below you in the hierarchy and stay on top of your own work without decent time management skills, organisational logic and having a decent plan in place? You need experience for that too. You need to be constantly competent and prepared for everything. How long will you actually last before you are usurped by someone better than you, and have your mission fail? Being in charge is more than just “I have big dick Se and I can swing it, hehe!” You need to keep the business running as well.

No-one is gonna promote you just because you want to be in charge for the sake of it, realistically. You have to prove yourself. If you want to go down that line of work, and thought, but having your own business is different but that’s a TED Talk for another day :3

I can use Te without any help or assistance and I am actually very competent at using it, but I think that I may have over exaggerated the value I put on it. My LIE Dad bores the crap out of me a lot of the time, and I just do things to get them done whatever way I think works.

Saying that I am SEE because you think that I “value” Te in a Gamma sense is fine, but my main issue with typing as an SEE is that I genuinely don’t give a crap about people’s relationships. I don’t care about forming relationships, and I don’t care if anyone actually wants to be my friend. I’m pretty clueless with manipulating relationships and maintaining them. I get told off a lot of the time for saying “inappropriate” things and I say things that are harsh and blunt all the time and I don’t care who I offend. All I want is to do is study things, understand them, research then, and make sure they make sense. And just be my own boss, and not have any person control me.

I maybe thought I was an SEE for a while but I actually looked into SEE, and it’s nothing like how I actually process information or how I “act” in real life. It’s inconsistent. Back when I first posted this thread, I was going through a rough patch, and I wasn’t thinking properly.

I’ve since evaluated my type, and have really looked into Socionics and SEE or EIE are not my first choices. If I’m being honest, I’d consider one of the ST types as my actual Socionics type based on how I process information, and where I focus my energy.

I can loosen up, and I find it much easier to loosen up and have fun online than off it. It takes a while. I have decent enough social skills and am not afraid to say “hi” to people sometimes, but that doesn’t mean that I have 4D Fe.

Back when I made the SEE thread, I didn’t have a clue about Socionics and I couldn’t answer the questions people were throwing at me properly. It was a very stressful time and not how I function. My ethical functions are 2D at best, whatever they are. I wen through a stressed stage, and I was angry but I have wind resolved that.

I know this is a long post but I wanted to put that out there.
    Last edited by DEAD; 08-04-2021 at 08:00 AM.

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, Mr. ILE the Real SLE Not sure how you went from Ne base to Se base but okay:
    That was a long time ago when I was transitioning from MBTI to Socionics, and I realize that I valued Ni/Se and not Ne/Si. And the MBTI community does have an intuitive bias since according to MBTI'er, sensor are dumb and intuitive are smart. I basically confused my use of Ti with intuition. After I read the description and people tell me what is my type, I realize I was a clear SLE all along since SLE could be quite intellectual, especially those of a Ti subtype. Unlike you, I actually got almost universally typed as SLE in Sedecology. Meanwhile, nobody (except you) in Sedecology voted for SLE. The votes for you include 7 SEE, 2 IEE, 1 EIE, 1 SLI, 1 ESI, and the only one who voted SLE is you.

And if you’re gonna be in authority for the sake of not being controlled, how long are you gonna keep up the facade of managing the people below you in the hierarchy and stay on top of your own work without decent time management skills, organisational logic and having a decent plan in place? You need experience for that too. You need to be constantly competent and prepared for everything. How long will you actually last before you are usurped by someone better than you, and have your mission fail? Being in charge is more than just “I have big dick Se and I can swing it, hehe!” You need to keep the business running as well.
    Well, that's my motivation. Whether it works out in the end, who knows? I do have good use of Te but I'm Te demonstrative meaning that I don't value it. However, my motivation to move up the hierarchy fit in with the Beta Quadra's Complex of Subservience for that reason.

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...Stratiyevskaya

Each of them lived on the principle of: "You die today, and I - tomorrow". And this principle is also fueled by Beta quadral "complex of subservience" – the fear of being forced out into the lower layers of the hierarchy – as a pariah, an outcast of society.)

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That was a long time ago when I was transitioning from MBTI to Socionics, and I realize that I valued Ni/Se and not Ne/Si. And the MBTI community does have an intuitive bias since according to MBTI'er, sensor are dumb and intuitive are smart. I basically confused my use of Ti with intuition. After I read the description and people tell me what is my type, I realize I was a clear SLE all along since SLE could be quite intellectual, especially those of a Ti subtype. Unlike you, I actually got almost universally typed as SLE in Sedecology. Meanwhile, nobody (except you) in Sedecology voted for SLE. The votes for you include 7 SEE, 2 IEE, 1 EIE, 1 SLI, 1 ESI, and the only one who voted SLE is you.

Well, that's my motivation. Whether it works out in the end, who knows? I do have good use of Te but I'm Te demonstrative meaning that I don't value it. However, my motivation to move up the hierarchy fit in with the Beta Quadra's Complex of Subservience for that reason.

The intuitive bias in MBTI is unfortunate, given it results in people to create lies of their selves and perceive then, a false self, a way counter to what actually, they are.
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).

My thoughts align with action to succeed what needs…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You could be SLE but I put the chances of you being SLE as less likely than Donald Trump as being SLE. WikiComposite SEE did considered one of the social roles of SEE as being "players," and players doesn't really care about relationship too. The difference between SLE and SEE is that SEE could read the state of relations to get what they want (Fi creative) while SLE can't (Fi PoLR).
    Last edited by Tim; 08-04-2021 at 09:13 AM.

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think a lot of sensory types find solace in Socionics, because they are treated to be equal with the concept of duality..

I don't think MBTI is completely worthless, as I think it does a better job within sense of explaining shadow function and whatnot, but most people into Socionics will just use enneagram to dual unhealthiness. But I do think it would be good to tap into the whole shadow workings..

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To be fair, Sedecology consensus is not always correct, as I for months, was typed EIE.. By 85% of the people on my page. And I just simply am not extroverted, nor am I, Fe base, and all I was typed is EIE and IEE. I think the whole reasoning in why someone chooses a type is far more mattering than above all else. And there are different ways one can interpret someone's behavior. The thing mattering is which one is objective to the reality of working.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No one other than Bruhbear, who figured out I am IEI or EII aside from my own self of course, before anyone else, thought that I am an introvert until users met me in person and were dumbfounded by my introversion. Then I met an online guy named Stugg, not in person, and he also was able to see to my being introvert.

Corvo Attano does not count, but he also always has known I am introverted, but I have known him for around 4 years.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bruhbear was the only one in the Sedecology community than my own self to correctly type me as an introvert. It was after I met Ashton Martin and Choppy in person, that people started to type me as introverted. Then, when I had joined the PDB server, Stugg typed me IEI and everyone else just started typing me what he did, but a few opined me as EII, still, no extroversion.

Goth Mistress/Eva also had said I seemed introverted and more self-contained in my way of formulating thought, but she never had given me a typing.

Prior to my having met Martin and Choppy, as well as having interacted online with Stugg, you never would see any introverted typings as for my Socionics on Sedecology. They all typed me wrong..

Dragons:

TIM
    BAMF
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Exclamation Another wall

Ok, fair enough and I think so too. I'm still exploring the theory myself and figuring out my type, so I don't have it all figured out but now I have an idea of what I am more likely to be, and what I am less likely to be. I'm still making sense of things and am thinking a lot clearer now than before.

You seem very swayed by the opinions of other people. I think that most descriptions aren't a good way to find your type. It's like a horoscope. Some readings seem to work better than others, and others are way off. Them too are just theoretical examples of how the whole of the type is supposed to work, and not every single aspect fits. It can paint a picture, yes, it's not gonna be exact. If you go to the hairdressers looking a buzzcut, it's not gonna be the exact same as the model in the picture. You might rock it better, you might not. It depends on the DIFFERENT ELEMENTS merging i.e. headshape, hairline, even hair color. It's the same with the functions (IME, ITR, Subtypes etc). Descriptions are why so many people are confused about their type. They aren't all exactly concise, and translation errors make them even worse.

Ti isn't always "intellectual" in the way that most people think it is. Ti is a very gatekept function, and a lot of people overhype the "intellectualism" of Ti and Ni. At it's core it's a introverted, rational judgment function. It's core purpose is to JUDGE information and make sense of it:

Wikisocion describes Ti (at it's most basic core) as:

Ti Introverted Logic: structure, analysis, coherence, consistency, cogency, accordance, match, commensurability, understanding, order, or the lack of thereof
    Even Sociotype.com doesn't define this function as "intellectual":

Introverted logic is an introverted, rational, and static information element. It is also called Ti, L, structural logic, or white logic.

Ti is generally associated with the ability to recognize logical consistency and correctness, generate and apply classifications and systems, organize systematic and conceptual understanding, see logical connections between things (including logical similarities, differences, and correlations) by means of instinctive feelings of validity, symmetry, and even beauty. It is like common sense, in that it builds on one's expectations of reality, through a somewhat personal, though explicable, understanding of general truths and how they are manifested.

Types that value Ti naturally question the consistency of beliefs that are taken for granted in everyday life. They strongly prefer to make decisions based on their own experience and judgement, as opposed to relying on external authorities for knowledge, which they use only as a last resort. They also have respect for people with clearly defined and internally consistent opinions, believing that a sense of internal certainty is necessary for orienting oneself in life. To these types, one's personal standards of truth are more reliable than public consensus.
    It's about clarity and consistency, and making sure you understand things, right? I don't see how that is intellectual at all. If anything, I think that the sense of "intellectualism" comes from the person's own interests, and the combination of the perception function (Pe, especially Ne- the exploration of ideas, alternatives and potential) that makes Ti sometimes come off as "intellectual", not the actual Ti function itself. Ti is mainly here to organise and make sense of the intellectuallism.

Se is a lot more grounded than Ne, which in turn makes it a lot more practical than intellectual. It's mainly focused on the real world, and how to manipulate and organise it, rather than on intellectual pursuits. Se is much more comfortable directing, and Ne speculating and exploring ideas. I think that because of the HEAVY LII bend to Ti in forum discussions by LII, people assume that it's intellectual, when it really isn't that intellectual alone. LSI (PoLR Ne) are Base Ti. Most of them aren't really that intellectual in the traditional sense of the word. Are they smart? Some of them. Would they prefer to actually organise things and do things than intellectually generate ideas and concepts and organise them like an LII? Yes. People forget this and assume that it's all the same for every Ti creative/base type.

Can Beta ST be interested in intellectual subjects? Of course. But they don't come across in the "intellectual" way that Alpha NT do. They process the information entirely differently, use it differently and organise it differently. Are they also smart? Yeah, a lot of them are. It's not about what you know, it's about how you apply it. You can be a smart ESE and a dumb LSI. Life experience plays into it a lot too.

Sedecology is just a matter of public opinion. It's literally a social media website for Socionics, lol. I was trolling a bunch of Discord servers when I was unhealthy, so of course I'm going to have an inconsistent series of types. I can easily change my typing to LII, LIE, LSE, EIE, IEI, EII, or whatever I want. I can easily change, edit and delete comments. It's just a veneer of opinions. It doesn't really have any long term standing on what your type is. It's just opinions and analysis. Something to look good and swing your dick out at. "All these people think I am SLE", "All these people think I am ESE". It's just a public opinion cesspit

Ok, some people are better examples than others, but if you just look at the surface and don't actually look at HOW people USE the FUNCTIONS, and how their PSYCHE functions and IF IT IS CONSISTENT with the functions, then you're not going to get the full picture of the processes and understand how the theory and on how the person thinks/functions mentally if you only take the outer layer.

Good for you. You still need a solid foundation, strategy, system and plan to keep your job and manage things, regardless of whatever Quadra you're in. Without it, nothing will work out. No one holds onto power without a game plan. I think you overcompensate your Beta-ness sometimes. Are you a Beta? Yeah, more than likely but you don't need to keep swinging your Beta Dick around. People already believe you, Dude. You don't need articles to keep backing your "motivations" up. Same with enneagram. Just live your life.

You could be SLE but I put the chances of you being SLE as less likely than Donald Trump as being SLE. WikiComposite SEE did considered one of the social roles of SEE as being "players," and players doesn't really care about relationship too. The difference between SLE and SEE is that SEE could read the state of relations to get what they want (Fi creative) while SLE can't (Fi PoLR).
    I don't care about Trump. He's just a puppet, as is Biden, and as was Obama before Trump, and Bush before Obama. They're all programmed and told to act a certain way as a politician, and a public persona. They up/downplay elements of their personalities to get a rise out of people and keep them relevant enough for four years, and to use them as a scapegoat for everyone's issues. It's actually the ones higher up that have the final say. The "president", "prime minister" etc. is just their posterboy and the face of the four years. They're just pawns.

I can't read the state of relations to get what I want. You're just assuming a bunch of stuff about me based off the fact you think that I am an SEE. I'm laying it all out clearly here, and arguing my case and if I'm honest, a lot of people have also assumed I'm Se base, but after actually studying the theory, I'm not even sure myself if I am Se base (I might be Se creative, but I definitely value Se), but I know for a fact that I'm not an SEE. I wouldn't care if I did actually have Fi creative, and was an SEE and was typed right, but the inconsistency between what I read about the functions of SEE, how they process information and how they "act" on the information, and how I function is too much for it to be a best fit type.

I don't care if I am an ethical or logical type, I just want to study and understand the theory, and then I want to apply it into the real world when I understand enough of it. It takes time to categorise and clarify things properly and to understand them, and this is what I am doing right now. I'm still learning and putting all the pieces together.

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, fair enough and I think so too. I'm still exploring the theory myself and figuring out my type, so I don't have it all figured out but now I have an idea of what I am more likely to be, and what I am less likely to be. I'm still making sense of things and am thinking a lot clearer now than before.

You seem very swayed by the opinions of other people. I think that most descriptions aren't a good way to find your type. It's like a horoscope. Some readings seem to work better than others, and others are way off. Them too are just theoretical examples of how the whole of the type is supposed to work, and not every single aspect fits. It can paint a picture, yes, it's not gonna be exact. If you go to the hairdressers looking a buzzcut, it's not gonna be the exact same as the model in the picture. You might rock it better, you might not. It depends on the DIFFERENT ELEMENTS merging i.e. headshape, hairline, even hair color. It's the same with the functions (IME, ITR, Subtypes etc). Descriptions are why so many people are confused about their type. They aren't all exactly concise, and translation errors make them even worse.

Part of it is that I fit the description. However, I also got typed by almost everyone as an SLE (or at least, Beta ST), and the only one in the Socionics community who doesn't type as SLE are Socionics newbies and those who combine MBTI definition with Socionics. Mu (who admin this forum) met me in real life and he typed me as an SLE-D in Model G. The function do fit well with me better than other thinking type.

Swayed by other people's opinions is reading the emotional atmosphere and concern about people having power over me. That's Se priority with Fe valuing traits.

Ti isn't always "intellectual" in the way that most people think it is. Ti is a very gatekept function, and a lot of people overhype the "intellectualism" of Ti and Ni. At it's core it's a introverted, rational judgment function. It's core purpose is to JUDGE information and make sense of it:
    When I talk about my intellectual, I meant pointing out inconsistency in how functions relate in the real world (and being able to absorb information). This indicates being of a logical type. I think we agree with how Se+Ti works. I don't go make different models of Socionics as Alpha NT do. I just cherrypick models that makes sense to me in the real world, which is Model A and Model G to an extent. To be honest, I actually come off as "dumb" and "not smart" in real life yelling and laughing but I'm low-key smart who knows a lot of things. Interpersonal relations make a lot of sense to me in the real world because I experienced duality (with IEI) and activity (with EIE) and I have also experienced types that I would conflict with (with ESI mom, LSE dad, and EII sister).

Good for you. You still need a solid foundation, strategy, system and plan to keep your job and manage things, regardless of whatever Quadra you're in. Without it, nothing will work out. No one holds onto power without a game plan. I think you overcompensate your Beta-ness sometimes. Are you a Beta? Yeah, more than likely but you don't need to keep swinging your Beta Dick around. People already believe you, Dude. You don't need articles to keep backing your "motivations" up. Same with enneagram. Just live your life.
    That's what when I felt when I get battletyped. Most of the time, when people battletype me, I counterattack and I start fights over that battletyping. Apparently, this got me banned from several Facebook groups because I ended up resorting to insulting my enemies until they say uncle. @thehotelambush (Ibrahim) who is an LII got offended by my use of Se (i.e. humiliating Sahib after he start fights and battletype me) and Ibrahim snitched on Joy.

I know that I'm SLE and I'm definitely not any other type. It doesn't make sense to me how I am other type. My SLE-ness is as clear as Kat Passionate's type of being EIE. Besides, remember when you talk in the Transcendence discord, everyone mentioned me as a clear example of SLE.

Discord #4.png

I can't read the state of relations to get what I want. You're just assuming a bunch of stuff about me based off the fact you think that I am an SEE. I'm laying it all out clearly here, and arguing my case and if I'm honest, a lot of people have also assumed I'm Se base, but after actually studying the theory, I'm not even sure myself if I am Se base (I might be Se creative, but I definitely value Se), but I know for a fact that I'm not an SEE. I wouldn't care if I did actually have Fi creative, and was an SEE and was typed right, but the inconsistency between what I read about the functions of SEE, how they process information and how they "act" on the information, and how I function is too much for it to be a best fit type.
    I'm just tired of some people claiming to be SLE when they are really SEE. You seen that before with Kiana. She also talk big games about being productive, being competent, and working hard too (Te mobilizing) and sometimes she resorted to harsh internal character judgement (Fi creative). She also used gif and memes to express what she feels (4D Fe). She once say that she's SLE and defend her typing as SLE to the core. Once she finally got into Gulenko's Model G, she realize that she's SEE-N all along and the reason why her Ti PoLR doesn't hit her as hard is due to normalizing types having elevated Ti and Fi. Many even thinks that she would fit as SEE in Model A. I know you did hate being compared to Kiana but you do display a lot of similarities to her, which is why I typed you as SEE. I wouldn't be surprised if Gulenko would typed you the same as Kiana even though you are perhaps a healthier version of her.

Maybe, you should organize your explanation on why you're SLE (which shows Ti creative) and not any other type. I do that in the Sedecology group a while back. Here's my organization of my explanation:

Sedecology 2.png
    Last edited by Tim; 08-05-2021 at 03:22 AM.

TIM
    BAMF
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Default Another long reply (can't help it lol)

Part of it is that I fit the description. However, I also got typed by almost everyone as an SLE (or at least, Beta ST), and the only one in the Socionics community who doesn't type as SLE are Socionics newbies and those who combine MBTI definition with Socionics. Mu (who admin this forum) met me in real life and he typed me as an SLE-D in Model G. The function do fit well with me better than other thinking type.

Swayed by other people's opinions is reading the emotional atmosphere and concern about people having power over me. That's Se priority with Fe valuing traits.
    The IMEs are important, and yeah, maybe fitting a description can help narrow things down to a few types, but they're not always clear. It's about the IMEs for me. If you work as a Beta ST through the IME, then alright. I think I match the Beta ST as my best fit, according to the functions. Just a different flavor (when you add in enneagram and what not).

In a way it is caring too much too. I think that people who want to seize power don't really care much about what the other person thinks of them. I think that they have a strategy to rule over anyone and just impliment whenever everyone is weak, or they have a moment to.

When I talk about my intellectual, I meant pointing out inconsistency in how functions relate in the real world (and being able to absorb information). This indicates being of a logical type. I think we agree with how Se+Ti works. I don't go make different models of Socionics as Alpha NT do. I just cherrypick models that makes sense to me in the real world, which is Model A and Model G to an extent. To be honest, I actually come off as "dumb" and "not smart" in real life yelling and laughing but I'm low-key smart who knows a lot of things. Interpersonal relations make a lot of sense to me in the real world because I experienced duality (with IEI) and activity (with EIE) and I have also experienced types that I would conflict with (with ESI mom, LSE dad, and EII sister).
    Pointing out inconsistencies isn't intellectualism, imo. It's just judging things and making sense of them through the consistency of different systems, data and general infomation. It's judgement. I do that as well all the time. I do that constantly.

Yeah, okay fair enough. To an SLE, the conflict would make sense (in the case of your family, assuming everyone is typed correctly):

ESI - Supervisor
    LSE - Quasi Identity
    EII - Conflictor

I get it. Having family members not in your Quadra is hard, especially if you still live with them (like I do at the moment). AFAIK, none of my family are in my Quadra and it makes things challenging.

My LIE Dad does not activate me. We don't share the same functions and we have different outlooks. It's hard to completely understand his logic sometimes, because he doesn't think the same way as I do. I think, at times he's irrational and he thinks I could be more productive (he has high standards as well, for some reason). My ESE Mom and I get on alright, but she does actually lack logic and she isn't great at Tx in general, so I help her out in those technical aspects. My little brother and I get on alright, but we don't really talk now because we're both busy. If I had to guess, he's prolly SLI.

That's what when I felt when I get battletyped. Most of the time, when people battletype me, I counterattack and I start fights over that battletyping. Apparently, this got me banned from several Facebook groups because I ended up resorting to insulting my enemies until they say uncle. @thehotelambush (Ibrahim) who is an LII got offended by my use of Se (i.e. humiliating Sahib after he start fights and battletype me) and Ibrahim snitched on Joy.

I know that I'm SLE and I'm definitely not any other type. It doesn't make sense to me how I am other type. My SLE-ness is as clear as Kat Passionate's type of being EIE. Besides, remember when you talk in the Transcendence discord, everyone mentioned me as a clear example of SLE.

Discord #4.png
    Alright, ok. The ILE thing was a joke (mostly) that I wrote at like 10 in the morning or something, lol. I am the same way about being a (probable) Beta ST, if we go by the logic of ruling out the other types and them making sense. No other type really makes sense for me as a best fit out of those two, and I have analysed them all. I noticed a lot of your repsonse was also you defending your SLE typing for some reason.

I think also that lot of things that aren't necessarily typed related sometimes get filtered into types like being a perfectionist (which I am quite one). Some people are manic, some people have trouble focusing. Some are stressed. People need to be careful when typing people not to filter these conditions into typings, or at the very least keep them into consideration when they are typing that they might make people seem more inconsistent with what the infomation elements are.

I'm just tired of some people claiming to be SLE when they are really SEE. You seen that before with Kiana. She also talk big games about being productive, being competent, and working hard too (Te mobilizing) and sometimes she resorted to harsh internal character judgement (Fi creative). She also used gif and memes to express what she feels (4D Fe). She once say that she's SLE and defend her typing as SLE to the core. Once she finally got into Gulenko's Model G, she realize that she's SEE-N all along and the reason why her Ti PoLR doesn't hit her as hard is due to normalizing types having elevated Ti and Fi. Many even thinks that she would fit as SEE in Model A. I know you did hate being compared to Kiana but you do display a lot of similarities to her, which is why I typed you as SEE. I wouldn't be surprised if Gulenko would typed you the same as Kiana even though you are perhaps a healthier version of her.

Maybe, you should organize your explanation on why you're SLE (which shows Ti creative) and not any other type. I do that in the Sedecology group a while back. Here's my organization of my explanation:

Sedecology 2.png
    A lot of people have assumed and suggested that I am an Se Base, and I thought that before I really started to research the theory. I could well be, but I never actually defended an SLE typing. I just put it as the most likely fit of the two from Se base. I just know that I am not an SEE based on what I know of socionics and how I process information, and that's alright. Even if I was one, it would still be okay. I don't relate to Gamma values either.

I think you're confusing "harsh internal character judgements" with me being an insult comic. Do you really think I'm judging people when I poke fun at them? Come on, Bro. And do you really think joking around and trolling with gifs is 4D Fe? Do you think I really feel those things? I just enjoy pushing people's buttons and making them laugh. I really don't hold grudges because it's stupid and a waste of time. Do you actually think that I psychologically judge the distances between people either? No, I don't care about all that. It's actually really annoying to me to constantly judge people and how close they are to me. I don't have that 4D emotional energy, and I don't scope rooms to work out who is close to me, and who isn't.

My LIE Dad (who actually uses Fi and values it) judges people a lot differently than I do. He judges them based on their competency (firstly) and their character (second). I judge people based on information, and how they understand it and if I can make sense of the information they present to me. I don't really care about people's characters, if I am honest. I don't sit and hold grudges against them for stupid reasons. I just get on with my life, and I accomplish things, and understand things. I like to organise things as well. I hate messy thought processes, systems and areas in general. I don't have any morals or ethical codes going on. I'm the solutions master and I fix broken things. I'm a very technical person. I'm just telling you this straight.

Gulenko doesn't make sense to me sometimes. He's just taken the original foundations of Model A and turned it into the flow of energy usage in Socionics (Humanitarian Socionics) and basically modified it a bit and turned into a business. And he wrote a book with the DCNH system, which Westerners decided to buy and take seriously. The fact that an SEE (TI POLR) can have elevated Fi and Ti doesn't register well. It seems like a cop-out to me. You're either an SEE (Fi creative with PoLR Ti) or an SLE (Ti creative with PoLR Fi). The PoLR function manifests in a similar way, regardless of the type.

Also, if you're so keen on Gulenko typing me, and you have a high, expert opinion of him (which is Te btw, using "expert opinion" and "official sources") why don't you pay for me to be typed? Do you really think I'm going to waste $120 on a vague report from Gulenko, when I can just use free resources and piece things together? Gulenko doesn't even get it right most of the time as well, and it's Kiana's problem if she wants to cling to the SEE typing Gulenko gave her. I think when things have "prices" attached to them, people don't want them to be wrong because it's an investment. A real life monetary investment, and people also think that when they pay for something, it's automatically better than the free version but all that crap's psychological.

And as for organising information, what the hell do you think I've been doing for the past 60+ responses? I've been formatting my posts in a cohesive, linear manner and organising the infomation by subject and sections via quotes. I've been organising my explanations. And why do you care so much about Sedecology? It's just opinions, like I said earlier. Sometimes yes, it's constructive, but if it's just a bunch of people putting a type and not really analysing things then no. It's just a veneer.

Why are you so into gatekeeping SLE? It doesn't matter how someone act, as long as you process information within the IME of said type. I don't care if I act like Kiana, or Billy or Jimmy or even Melodia. What you see on the "outside" isn't actually the full picture of how I process information. And your reasoning is vague for yourself. It looks like something you ripped of Wikisocion, and you didn't really give any thorough examples of WHY you are Se base, examples of you showing your will in the real world, showing us how you organise information etc. And the Ne Role one? Nah. Ne isn't always openness and accepting ideas. It's about potential and harvesting and expanding it as well.

True, low Ne types won't always accept this potential, and xSI are very rigid, but I don't think that just "fake openness" is really Role Ne. I think the role is more of a mask in a way. In a way, it's showing off. Overcompensating for the lack of skill in that area.

Also, Bruh I've worn a t-shirt in -10 degrees celcius. It's not a big deal. I sleep naked in freezing weather pretty much too. Adapting to your environment isn't a big deal at all. Nothing most people would boast about

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEEs are way cooler and fashionable than SLEs anyway.
    SEEs are some of the coolest, least judgmental people around imo

TIM
    BAMF
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Default GET IN HERE!

The content is not trolling though, take me seriously! https://www.sociotype.com/socionics/types/SLE-ESTp/

Go back to the Gamma gang
    SEEs are way cooler and fashionable than SLEs anyway. SEEs could have started a Gamma army and start some fun but here you are asking to get battletyped for no reason!
    The Oppan Gamma Style is too old for me It’s already nine years out of fashion.

Joking aside, the problem is that Fi is insufferable for me. All that talk about relationships makes me want to vomit. I’m not good at it and I don’t care about it. I don’t care about feelings and impulses either in that way.

Fashion is something I don’t care about either. I can wear the same clothes for a week if I want to lol. I can do a Robert Pattinson too. Never change my t-shirt so the paparazzi can’t sell my photos, since I am so famous in this community.

Honestly? The battle typing IS fun to me. It’s my way of showing knowledge and of checking out other people’s logic and picking at it. I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post
    SEEs are some of the coolest, least judgmental people around imo
    It depends on who you meet. If you meet a Rebecca Glasscock—sorry Kiana—then no.

If you meet someone like MailorderBride (David) then sure (he’s this really cool guy I know on Discord. Very chill). Talked with him a few times, seemed genuinely friendly.

I think that how people act outwardly has too much influence sometimes. I think that if people took the time to dissect people’s logic, and how they think then things would make more sense you know?

(And yes, I am slowly becoming a Drag Race encyclopaedic and expert).

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Discord #4.png

Sedecology 2.png
    The IMEs are important, and yeah, maybe fitting a description can help narrow things down to a few types, but they're not always clear. It's about the IMEs for me. If you work as a Beta ST through the IME, then alright. I think I match the Beta ST as my best fit, according to the functions. Just a different flavor (when you add in enneagram and what not).

In a way it is caring too much too. I think that people who want to seize power don't really care much about what the other person thinks of them. I think that they have a strategy to rule over anyone and just impliment whenever everyone is weak, or they have a moment to.

Pointing out inconsistencies isn't intellectualism, imo. It's just judging things and making sense of them through the consistency of different systems, data and general infomation. It's judgement. I do that as well all the time. I do that constantly.

Yeah, okay fair enough. To an SLE, the conflict would make sense (in the case of your family, assuming everyone is typed correctly):

ESI - Supervisor
    LSE - Quasi Identity
    EII - Conflictor

I get it. Having family members not in your Quadra is hard, especially if you still live with them (like I do at the moment). AFAIK, none of my family are in my Quadra and it makes things challenging.

My LIE Dad does not activate me. We don't share the same functions and we have different outlooks. It's hard to completely understand his logic sometimes, because he doesn't think the same way as I do. I think, at times he's irrational and he thinks I could be more productive (he has high standards as well, for some reason). My ESE Mom and I get on alright, but she does actually lack logic and she isn't great at Tx in general, so I help her out in those technical aspects. My little brother and I get on alright, but we don't really talk now because we're both busy. If I had to guess, he's prolly SLI.

Alright, ok. The ILE thing was a joke (mostly) that I wrote at like 10 in the morning or something, lol. I am the same way about being a (probable) Beta ST, if we go by the logic of ruling out the other types and them making sense. No other type really makes sense for me as a best fit out of those two, and I have analysed them all. I noticed a lot of your repsonse was also you defending your SLE typing for some reason.

I think also that lot of things that aren't necessarily typed related sometimes get filtered into types like being a perfectionist (which I am quite one). Some people are manic, some people have trouble focusing. Some are stressed. People need to be careful when typing people not to filter these conditions into typings, or at the very least keep them into consideration when they are typing that they might make people seem more inconsistent with what the infomation elements are.

A lot of people have assumed and suggested that I am an Se Base, and I thought that before I really started to research the theory. I could well be, but I never actually defended an SLE typing. I just put it as the most likely fit of the two from Se base. I just know that I am not an SEE based on what I know of socionics and how I process information, and that's alright. Even if I was one, it would still be okay. I don't relate to Gamma values either.

I think you're confusing "harsh internal character judgements" with me being an insult comic. Do you really think I'm judging people when I poke fun at them? Come on, Bro. And do you really think joking around and trolling with gifs is 4D Fe? Do you think I really feel those things? I just enjoy pushing people's buttons and making them laugh. I really don't hold grudges because it's stupid and a waste of time. Do you actually think that I psychologically judge the distances between people either? No, I don't care about all that. It's actually really annoying to me to constantly judge people and how close they are to me. I don't have that 4D emotional energy, and I don't scope rooms to work out who is close to me, and who isn't.

My LIE Dad (who actually uses Fi and values it) judges people a lot differently than I do. He judges them based on their competency (firstly) and their character (second). I judge people based on information, and how they understand it and if I can make sense of the information they present to me. I don't really care about people's characters, if I am honest. I don't sit and hold grudges against them for stupid reasons. I just get on with my life, and I accomplish things, and understand things. I like to organise things as well. I hate messy thought processes, systems and areas in general. I don't have any morals or ethical codes going on. I'm the solutions master and I fix broken things. I'm a very technical person. I'm just telling you this straight.

Gulenko doesn't make sense to me sometimes. He's just taken the original foundations of Model A and turned it into the flow of energy usage in Socionics (Humanitarian Socionics) and basically modified it a bit and turned into a business. And he wrote a book with the DCNH system, which Westerners decided to buy and take seriously. The fact that an SEE (TI POLR) can have elevated Fi and Ti doesn't register well. It seems like a cop-out to me. You're either an SEE (Fi creative with PoLR Ti) or an SLE (Ti creative with PoLR Fi). The PoLR function manifests in a similar way, regardless of the type.

Also, if you're so keen on Gulenko typing me, and you have a high, expert opinion of him (which is Te btw, using "expert opinion" and "official sources") why don't you pay for me to be typed? Do you really think I'm going to waste $120 on a vague report from Gulenko, when I can just use free resources and piece things together? Gulenko doesn't even get it right most of the time as well, and it's Kiana's problem if she wants to cling to the SEE typing Gulenko gave her. I think when things have "prices" attached to them, people don't want them to be wrong because it's an investment. A real life monetary investment, and people also think that when they pay for something, it's automatically better than the free version but all that crap's psychological.

And as for organising information, what the hell do you think I've been doing for the past 60+ responses? I've been formatting my posts in a cohesive, linear manner and organising the infomation by subject and sections via quotes. I've been organising my explanations. And why do you care so much about Sedecology? It's just opinions, like I said earlier. Sometimes yes, it's constructive, but if it's just a bunch of people putting a type and not really analysing things then no. It's just a veneer.

Why are you so into gatekeeping SLE? It doesn't matter how someone act, as long as you process information within the IME of said type. I don't care if I act like Kiana, or Billy or Jimmy or even Melodia. What you see on the "outside" isn't actually the full picture of how I process information. And your reasoning is vague for yourself. It looks like something you ripped of Wikisocion, and you didn't really give any thorough examples of WHY you are Se base, examples of you showing your will in the real world, showing us how you organise information etc. And the Ne Role one? Nah. Ne isn't always openness and accepting ideas. It's about potential and harvesting and expanding it as well.

True, low Ne types won't always accept this potential, and xSI are very rigid, but I don't think that just "fake openness" is really Role Ne. I think the role is more of a mask in a way. In a way, it's showing off. Overcompensating for the lack of skill in that area.

Also, Bruh I've worn a t-shirt in -10 degrees celcius. It's not a big deal. I sleep naked in freezing weather pretty much too. Adapting to your environment isn't a big deal at all. Nothing most people would boast about
    For supposed SLEs you two write a lot of shit in your replies.

TIM
    BAMF
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Default GET IN HERE!

Quote Originally Posted by Stray Cat View Post
    And you’re just a troll who’s come to stir the pot, looking for a reaction, which I’m not giving into.

Bye.

Still @DEAD I think I have a point with the efficiency stuff. You sure do talk about it a lot.
    It doesn’t make me a Gamma and it doesn’t meant that I have creative Fi. Okay? I just want things to be manageable. Is that too much to ask for things to work properly and be organised well? I don’t even think this is type related. I think this is a personal preference. I think too much emphasis is also put on Te being about efficiency. And practicality. Anyone with a brain cell wants to have a good, practical, efficient system of some sort that functions well in the real world.

Maybe I’m just asking for too much. I don’t organise the hell out of information for a laugh. I don’t make systems in my mind and organise everything around me for the because I want to show off. I do it because it needs done, I like doing it, and no one else is going to organise my shit for me.

Seriously though it’s just one aspect I focus on a lot more than just that. I care about accuracy too. I care about things being consistent and about them making sense as well. When I research something, I want it done right. I want to do it myself. I want to direct it. I want to implement it fully and not half assed you know?

That’s where the efficiency aspect comes into play. You don’t wanna throw away everything you’ve worked to stick together on a half assed effort. You want to push it and give it everything. You want to bull it and charge it and make sure it works in reality.

I’m not afraid of confrontation either. Or explaining things. I can do it. I’m just getting a bit annoyed at people trying to fill in the blanks with Te HA, when it’s not Te HA. It’s not the answer to the puzzle.

Banned
    TIM
    IEE-Ne cp684 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stray Cat View Post
    yeah process types in general like to overcomplicate simple matters.

Tim ILE-Ti
    DEAD SEE-Se

Both have a "beta ST subtype"

My 2 cents. Not interested in battletyping. For your consideration only.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast