Thread: Alpha Meeting

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Alpha Meeting

It comes to my attention that we need to discuss our future plans of the army and how we wish to establish dominance within this forum. The people are beginning to see the seriousness and power the Alpha quadra truly posses (as they should dammit). They are also witnessing me as a force to be reckoned with. That is fine as I shall take the heat. I have already begun taking out some of the competition as you can see from the amount of LIE's in my freezer that are being prepared for pie. My SEI cuteness had been able to protect me in this thankfully for seeing the true power but that is coming to an end as they are seeing my true form.

My dear alphas and other quadras under my command, this meeting shall commence to debate our next steps. I have long term hopes that we can hold our in the future and protect the more innocent Alphas who do not wish to participate but they shall be protected forever now and in the future. That is my hope for this quadra. That, and those who wish to follow under alpha's light that they should be protected too. I wish to recruit some gammas, beta, and delta to ensure total victory.

I hope you do not see me as a tyrant, rather a protector in this quadra. One to make sure that freedom reigns all and my goal to ensure it all to you my brothers and sisters. I may be one cute duck, but I am also a scary mother hen.

Under the M.A.D act, I now wish to begin this meeting.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I support your goal of protecting the Alphas and recruiting more to under your command.

@MissDucki 4 President!

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I see weak references to your guys super ego here but continue, please.
    Meanwhile I'll connect to my inner SEE super ego - yes, I'm going to snort some cocoa powder.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post
    I support your goal of protecting the Alphas and recruiting more to under your command.

@MissDucki 4 President!
    ...President?

Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki
    I hope you do not see me as a tyrant
    No no, wear the title openly! For the sake of our quadra’s open reputation, we should minimize the concealment of our motivations and goals. Our purity of heart, soundness of purpose, and the nobility of our governance should suffice to win public support. @MissDucki for tyrant, I say!

If we find it necessary to invoke historical precedents for ideological reasons, the Peisistratid tyranny could be useful.

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    ...President?

No no, wear the title openly! For the sake of our quadra’s open reputation, we should minimize the concealment of our motivations and goals. Our purity of heart, soundness of purpose, and the nobility of our governance should suffice to win public support. @MissDucki for tyrant, I say!

If we find it necessary to invoke historical precedents for ideological reasons, the Peisistratid tyranny could be useful.
    I like to believe that I am more of a protector then an overload that controls everything Though, I would not mind being a Peisistratid tyrant! He seemed more chill. I just got make sure I have two sons in the future is all to take over my empire lol

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...President?

Lolol that is a very good point.

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looks Like I am officially a tyrant now. Huh, who would have thought I would be a SEI tyrant? Heh.....I find it humorous. Anyways, are there any personal suggestions that you wish to put forward? I am open ears but I make the final call.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post
    Looks Like I am officially a tyrant now. Huh, who would have thought I would be a SEI tyrant? Heh.....I find it humorous. Anyways, are there any personal suggestions that you wish to put forward? I am open ears but I make the final call.
    I think we need to create a new multinational holiday to celebrate

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post
    I think we need to create a new multinational holiday to celebrate
    National holiday and everyone gets paid and free booze and drink. Also free leotards as well. Special ones with ducks on them That and how about free Taco Bell too

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

National holiday and everyone gets paid and free booze and drink. Also free leotards as well. Special ones with ducks on them That and how about free Taco Bell too
    Now you're pandering.

Tyrants only pander to their base.

But since your base is a woman wearing an apron with a panda on it, I guess it makes sense.

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Now you're pandering.

Tyrants only pander to their base.

But since your base is a woman wearing an apron with a panda on it, I guess it makes sense.
    Listen, I am playing to my strengths! I know what I do best and that is giving a good Si/Fe experience. You get people in a good mood, they will be more receptive to you and the good life. You take that away from Alphas they will go ape shit. I am cute but I do know what I am doing

Now, I have taken out some of the LIE and have made them into pie so I have taken out some of your competition. The Alphas need some good weaponry and some guidance that I think you may be able to help with. I would compensate you well enough and I would be willing to get you a nice piece of property. PLus, I think I would be able to have good data base of all the other types and I may be able to give you a good list for some sexy ESI-Fi's I think. With you high status and low completion they will come flocking I think! Good pay, more property, interesting work, safety under Alpha, less competition, and sexy ESI's. AM I pandering to you too much?

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...and sexy ESI's. AM I pandering to you too much?
    Wait, where'd we get the ESI?

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wait, where'd we get the ESI?
    You know, when we dominate the other quadra's with alpha superiority or kidnapping. I am not above either. I may be a tyrant, but I will go above and beyond for the best and my people! plus I need some gammas, they are good work horses and we will have lots of work and I will pay them well. You keep your friends close, and your enemies closer...that are also your friends and allies

Any other quadra is allowed under alpha protection if they pledge their allleigence to me then they are good. If other quadrants comes Ill just sweeten the deal until a cut off so there is some balance. You know, like most empires and countries

Banned
    TIM
    IEE-Ne cp684 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now, I have taken out some of the LIE and have made them into pie so I have taken out some of your competition.
    HaHAA! You've exposed yourself, Miss "Sweeney Todd" Ducki! So that's how you'll feed all the Alphas? Please tell our delta watchers all about your most devious and cunning plans.

We have Bob from Texas on the line here, telling us he won't let you take his old LIE dad from him, he wouldn't taste good anyway. How will you deal with old LIEs that have become too chewy ? A new chewing gum brand maybe? Wrigley's Winterflesh? Big LIE Chew?

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default uh oh

p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by woofwoofl View Post
    NOW NOW you are twisting my words and my emoji! First the emoji is beating a DEAD horse! Not alive one so there is a difference dammit! Also it is used to represent a metaphor and I find the emoji funny~

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lkdhf qkb View Post
    HaHAA! You've exposed yourself, Miss "Sweeney Todd" Ducki! So that's how you'll feed all the Alphas? Please tell our delta watchers all about your most devious and cunning plans.

We have Bob from Texas on the line here, telling us he won't let you take his old LIE dad from him, he wouldn't taste good anyway. How will you deal with old LIEs that have become too chewy ? A new chewing gum brand maybe? Wrigley's Winterflesh? Big LIE Chew?
    Darwinism, survival of the best Taking out my conflictirs is the best game plan for tyranny. If I ever had to go to war, I would Allie with gammas, I would rather not be their enemy. So you gotta take out the biggest threat

Listen, I am very particular about my meat for my pies! Now if they decided to submit under alpha rule, more LIE would be saved and not used for meat. So not all will be taken and grounded up for pies! But LIE meat is a delicacy! It’s like wagyu beef

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

And @God said, "Let there be a SEI", and there was ANARCHY!
    Last edited by The Reality Denialist; 08-05-2021 at 01:49 PM.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org