Thread: the flaming questionnaire

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Angry the flaming questionnaire

Damn thing won’t let me unbold my answers so I’m underlining them!

What do you study or do for a living? How did you come to do that? What do you like or dislike about it?

I’m currently out of school and have been taking a (so far) one and a half “gap year”. Until I’m mentally and financially more available to get back into it. I don’t have a job either at the moment because I have a bad tendency to get fired. But I’ve come to realize only in the past couple months my true destiny on this earth; I want to be a therapist! It took me longer than my peers to find it out because I was extremely picky in what I wanted to do as a career and was seemingly dissatisfied with every idea I had. Personally, I don’t really believe in therapy and I’ve had several therapists with little success. I do like my current one, though. But then it hit me that it’s not the coping mechanisms or the bullshit worksheets they give you in group therapy - it’s the human connection and the premise of having a sort of mentor guide you along the way. The more you talk the less you’d want to do something stupid in reaction to the bad things.

What are your values, and why?

My values are flexible and reflect to what’s in my environment. Ex. if everyone I’m surrounded by is doing illegal things then I feel like it’s not bad or even GOOD and will partake. But I do have some basic, stable values that lean on the liberal side. I will leave that to your interpretation because I don’t like to shove it down someone’s throat but if we’re talking in a group it’s easier to speak on it.

What else do you do on a daily basis? What are your interests and hobbies? Why do you do them?

I spend a lot of time listening to music in my alone time. I don’t normally have a lot of free time because I have an addiction to hanging out with people, preferably a loud and rowdy group where I’m free to do and say anything. But I enjoy intimacy with one person if we really click otherwise I feel awkward because I have to water down my natural personality. I like to watch movies with my mom or go on walks in the park with her or my sister. I also enjoy video games and rarely a good book when my attention span allows it. I love to talk and can spend hours blabbering but I will listen just as well and give good advice and enjoy doing so. I feel like I need a clear place in society and prefer being high up in the food chain.

Describe your relations with family and friends. What do you like and dislike about them?

My relationship with my family is complicated and always has been. I’ve always been hyperactive since I popped my head out of my mom’s coochie and got into a lot of trouble for not sitting still and being disobedient. But I had a side of me that was opposite - perfectionist and shy and easily driven to tears. I liked to do things to make my family and authority praise me and I recall being called a “good kid” by my dad once, and several grown ups always saying I was smart beyond my years - debatable, haha. I was extremely close to my mom and decently close to the rest of my family and I loved their liberal views and I think my parents are very brave for having a forbidden marriage and escaping war. But, my mom was also abusive and my dad was extremely distant and my sister was always expressing anger and I was left without a voice, essentially. Which could explain why I’m the way I am now. I adored my friends and I have friendships that have lasted several years and I’ve always had my own clique. In middle and high school this was particularly amplified; I hung out with the rebels and had a seething hatred for “popular” kids. By the end of high school I WAS one of the popular kids.

What do you look for in friends? In romantic relationships?

I look for people who express affection. I look for people with undying loyalty and a sense of humor that can match mine. I look for people who will go along with all my plans and tolerate my irritability. In romance, I need someone who I can spend hours talking with and never get bored; someone who I can swap emotions with and reveal our deepest secrets with each other.

What conflicts have you encountered recently with other people? Why did they happen? Which kinds seem to happen on a regular basis?

I’ve encountered conflict most recently with my family for invading my private time (when I’m locked in my room or the bathroom it’s for a reason!) I’ve repeated my wishes with them over and over again with no avail. I’m a very extroverted person and spend 90% of my time outside of home when I have the option to, so when I finally come back to the nest I need my rest. (Thank you for your influence, Dr. Seuss.) Generally, other than that, I get shit for being “selfish” or “self absorbed”.

How would your friends describe you?

Hilarious, cute, dramatic, big heart, flirtatious, honest... etc.

What do people generally see as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?

I think they see me as fearless. I think my other strengths are pretty obvious in my other answers so I will refrain from repetition. I like my ability to make others open up!

What are your weaknesses? What criticism do you often face from others? What do you dislike about yourself?

I think my weaknesses are staying organized and listening to my head rather than my heart - two major things in life that I must learn. I am criticized for being uncaring even though I care more than the average person - because I am outspoken and will ignore your protests of me being insensitive.

In what areas of life can you manage well on your own? In what areas of your life would you like help?

I can manage self reflection and analysis and connecting to the human spirit very well. But I need help organizing my inside and outside world. I need help in toning down my histrionic leanings.

What things do you dislike doing? What things do you enjoy more than others?

I absolutely hate mindless paperwork and sitting down for too long unless I’m replenishing myself with art, etc. I seem to enjoy people a lot more than others do!

What goals, aspirations, or plans do you have for the future? How did you come to have them?

Read above.

If you had enough money to live comfortably for the rest of your life without working, what would you do with your time?

I would spend my time traveling the world and experiencing every culture it has to offer and seeing how different people in one place are to another. I would wear glamorous outfits and make guest appearances in nightclubs and mansion parties and indulge in the vices and powers I secretly yearn for. I would help people worse off than me. I would give back to my family for many years of painstaking work with no results.

What traits do you find endearing that others might dislike? What traits are considered positive/neutral by others but tend to annoy you?

It’s hard to think of an answer for the first one because I unconsciously appreciate so many things from other human beings lol. Maybe kindness? Assertion. Humor. But it’s much easier to point out what I HATE. Being stubborn, haughty, serious. But the NUMBER ONE thing I loathe is the “I’m different and special” attitude. No thanks.

What kinds of things do you do to manage and/or beautify your environment (your room, your house, etc.)? What do you think of daily chores?

I hardly care or notice enough for it, but I have a framed black and white picture of a chicken behind a fence that I took myself in my room. I have a lava lamp. That’s about it. I don’t like chores and mostly never do them until I absolutely must. I struggle with mundane routine. If I’m spending days inside the house I will neglect my hygiene but I will hyper focus on my appearance if I’m spending days outside the house.

How do you behave around strangers?

I might be just a touch more shy, but I ramp up my comedian side to attract them and I will give more compliments than usual.

How do you react to conflict? What do you do if somebody insults or attacks you?

I’m going straight for your throat, bitch! I’m serious. My words will hurt so much that I won’t need to get physical and I never have lol. I can be sensitive to insults but I try not to show or if it’s really bad I will cry in private. I do not back down from conflict and I actually enjoy it.

What is one common misconception that people have about things? Explain why it is wrong.

I think they have a common misconception that things will always be the same. Things have never been the same throughout my life - even take this year as an example: the start and the end of 2019 feel like different decades! It’s wrong because it will lead you to being stuck in the same place and become a self fulfilling prophecy.

What did you do last Friday?

I have no memory.

What is your biggest accomplishment?

Probably saving myself, to be honest.

What is something you regret?

I regret tearing myself apart over other people and wasting some years of my life in the void, basically.

Who do you admire, and why?

I admire strong willed people with a stable mood in comparison to mine. I love people who will correct me on things or show me another way of thinking, but in a much more rational way than me. I love people who will submit to my plans. I love an assertive and competent person who will stand up for others and tell nothing but the truth.

What's been on your mind? Has anything been worrying or concerning you? What problems have you encountered lately?

It’s 10 A.M. my mind is blank. I know there must be some problem or concern but frankly I’ve been much happier with myself and my life lately, enough to avoid whatever that is. I think I could be worried about motivating myself to take the steps I need to further my life, however.

What are your religious or spiritual beliefs and why do you hold them?

I don’t believe in a god but I am spiritual and feel that there is a strong force of nature and humanity that binds us together in this shithole of a planet. I hold it because I believe I’ve experienced telepathy and there are too many things that can’t be just a coincidence.

What are your political beliefs, and why? To what extent do you care about politics?

Liberal. I enjoy protests but generally I’m so involved with other things in my life that I don’t spend much time on politics.

Would you ever be interested in starting a business? Why or why not? What role would you play in it? What kind of business would it be?

Probably not; I would fail at finances and practicality. But if I were in a business I would thrive in a social role, or maybe being a clothes model, or in advertising, etc. I would be good at running meetings and presenting information.

What kind of work environment do you prefer? What do you look for in a job?

I prefer a work environment with a tight knit group of coworkers that feel like a second family, which I’ve had in the past. I look for a job that is fast paced because I like to feel like I’m affecting some sort of change and it makes the time run faster. I hope to have a job that I don’t despise. I like a job where I’m allowed to goof off with other employees here and there.

What is or was your favorite school subject and why?

My favorite was anything language arts in which I excelled. I loved to express myself and my imagination in writing. I loved to read. I loved to gain insights from it. I have a math learning disability on the other side of the coin.

How do you approach responsibility? What do you tend to expect of others?

I see it as something that is a necessary evil for others but not necessary for myself. I expect others to take care of it for me without me asking or noticing, which is where people get the “selfish” idea of me from, lol. But if I’m asked to do something I will, normally, even if late.

Where did you go on your most recent vacation? What did you do there? How did you like it and why?

I haven’t been on vacation since 2003, I’m poor.

What were you like as a kid? How have you changed since you were a child?

I was very hyper and social and adventurous and imaginative/deep and people pleasing, yet prone to terrible outbursts of sadness or rage; not much has changed...

What was your high school experience like?

It blowed. I failed a whole year of classes but graduated on time. I skipped class. I got high in school. I enjoyed watching and participating in drama, but mostly watching. I spent the first year being a friendless loser and outcast and was envious of others.

Talk about a significant event from your life.

Too personal! Not enough time. Come meet me in real life.

Do you like kids? Why or why not?

I love kids. I remember I was at my friends house about a month ago, maybe, and her daughter really liked me for some reason and was showing off her toys, etc. I loved reading a book to her and using voices. But I don’t think I want any kids of my own because of my genetic disorders and the fact that I can’t take care of myself. Also, the selfish part of me once again, does not want to lose all of that time.

If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?

I would encourage them to express their feelings and let them learn from their mistakes. I would encourage their interests and hobbies. I would do fun things with them and make sure they always feel like they have a voice that is heard. I would never beat them or put them down. I would let them spend quality time with their friends and have a welcoming household.

Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.

I feel this way about my dreams of moving out. The cost of my medicine seems to make it impossible, at the moment at least. I’ve tried to at least two times already. It’s frustrating, of course.

How do you see other people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.

I see people as troubled. I see them as needing help to reach a happy ending or just some kind of closure. I think a big social problem is just believing whatever is said to them if it comes in an intellectual or factual package.

What do you do if you're not getting what you want? What approach do you use?

I get very angry and express it with little hesitation. I sort of become a brat. It’s actually my biggest or even only pet peeve. I see my plans as not only beneficial to me, but to everyone in some way.

Are you comfortable taking leadership roles? In what areas? Why or why not?

I think I have the capability to be the leader of a group, and I’ve come close to or at least act the part convincingly. I am great at brainstorming and creating a path we can follow which is a big aspect of being a leader, and I have the charm as well. I secretly desire this role.

How often do you get angry? What kinds of things make you angry?

I wouldn’t say often but I get angry if people talk nasty about me or treat me like an object or pet. I think anger is the most important emotion.

What is the best thing that happened to you during the past week?

My birthday!!!!

What is the worst thing that happened to you during the past week?

The asshole, irritating ESE my friends use as a carpool refused to drive me to my best friend’s place where I wanted to spend my birthday at. I gave rides for free all the time but with him he operates on a “I’m doing this so you must do this” mindset. Yucky.

What is the purpose of life? What do you find personally meaningful in life?

The purpose of life is to live it as fully as possible and extract meaning from your experiences or from becoming one with your mind in your solitary moments. Life is meaningless which makes it beautiful because you can make whatever the fuck you want the meaning and it won’t be correct or incorrect.

What is the most interesting place you have been, and why?

I would say probably Europe and my home country but I only have fuzzy memories of it. Would like to see it again soon. Will keep you updated.

How do you dress or manage your appearance?

I like to dress in a bold and unique way that will make heads turn. I like to wear brand names and show that I am worthy. I mostly dress in bright colors but I love to wear an all black outfit just as much. I like meaningful shirts so if I dress casual there’s still something cool to look at.

Do you like surprises?

I feel like this is the hardest question of the bunch because nothing comes as a surprise to me, I either see something before it comes or I’ve already lived through it. So I suppose I’m neutral.
    Last edited by flames; 12-20-2019 at 03:47 PM.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you don't mind me asking, do you know why you haven't had much success with therapists?

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    If you don't mind me asking, do you know why you haven't had much success with therapists?
    See, that’s a hard question because I’m not always sure of it myself. My best guess would be: I hate feeling like I’m being controlled or told what to do. Therapists try to be objective and simply give what they call “advice” rather than calling it for what is; “just do this to fix your problem you fucking idiot”. Therein lies a huge issue with attempting to be objective, because everything has a subjective component whether you like it or not. Another thing: I have zero patience. A lot of what they teach you in CBT and ESPECIALLY DBT is skills you must spend many hours working on if you even remember what the fuck they were talking about lol.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ BUT my current therapist is very tell it like it is which works a lot better for me. I still ignore what she tells me to do, though, in favor of hedonism. She gave me a list of things to do last time we met and I haven’t done any of it because I was focusing on my significant other and partying so much that I didn’t even have room to think, just to feel.
    Last edited by flames; 12-20-2019 at 04:47 PM. Reason: grammaaa

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flames View Post
    See, that’s a hard question because I’m not always sure of it myself. My best guess would be: I hate feeling like I’m being controlled or told what to do. Therapists try to be objective and simply give what they call “advice” rather than calling it for what is; “just do this to fix your problem you fucking idiot”. Therein lies a huge issue with attempting to be objective, because everything has a subjective component whether you like it or not. Another thing: I have zero patience. A lot of what they teach you in CBT and ESPECIALLY DBT is skills you must spend many hours working on if you even remember what the fuck they were talking about lol.
    lol The emboldened sounds very dual seeking, which doesn't surprise me, seeing as how the personal issues/problems/dilemmas/obstacles that usually plague us most significantly are somehow concerned with our subconscious functions (oftentimes, due to a lack of access to them). As someone who has gone through many therapists (most of whom were rather talented NFs) and knows how hard it is to find one that truly resonates, the most effective ones I ever had were a much older, balanced identical and dual because they were best able to speak both my conscious and subconscious languages. The identical was more of an aspirational figure, showing me what I could become/achieve and the dual more inspirational, in that they provided the necessary psychological triggers to prompt me towards transformational change. I tend to think that everyone would most benefit from a form of "therapy" that directly engaged our preferred conscious and subconscious functions. The problem is, certain types are far more represented in mental health and pyschotherapy field than others, which means that some might have to find unconventional "therapists."

To illustrate, you ever hear of someone named David Goggins (dubbed The Toughest Man Alive)? I type him as LSI and his brand of "therapy" seems rather compatible with what you speak to in the emboldened above > he says shit like "motivation is crap" and "it's so easy to be great nowadays because everyone else is weak." lol He focuses a lot on mental toughness, fortifying the mind (via embracing suffering), and the importance of [subjective] self-talk/knowledge/reliance, all delivered in a concise, direct, no nonsense, imperatives seasoned with plenty of expletives. lol

I'm not suggesting that you listen to him, in particular, but just that there are folks out there, "therapists" of a sort, and optimally in the form of a dual perhaps, who might be able to speak to us and move us in a way that others can't (even if they're 'professionals' with PhDs). For me, it's all about finding the right person or else, it's a waste of time.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    lol The emboldened sounds very dual seeking, which doesn't surprise me, seeing as how the personal issues/problems/dilemmas/obstacles that usually plague us most significantly are somehow concerned with our subconscious functions (oftentimes, due to a lack of access to them). As someone who has gone through many therapists (most of whom were rather talented NFs) and knows how hard it is to find one that truly resonates, the most effective ones I ever had were a much older, balanced identical and dual because they were best able to speak both my conscious and subconscious languages. The identical was more of an aspirational figure, showing me what I could become/achieve and the dual more inspirational, in that they provided the necessary psychological triggers to prompt me towards transformational change. I tend to think that everyone would most benefit from a form of "therapy" that directly engaged our preferred conscious and subconscious functions. The problem is, certain types are far more represented in mental health and pyschotherapy field than others, which means that some might have to find unconventional "therapists."

To illustrate, you ever hear of someone named David Goggins (dubbed The Toughest Man Alive)? I type him as LSI and his brand of "therapy" seems rather compatible with what you speak to in the emboldened above > he says shit like "motivation is crap" and "it's so easy to be great nowadays because everyone else is weak." lol He focuses a lot on mental toughness, fortifying the mind (via embracing suffering), and the importance of [subjective] self-talk/knowledge/reliance, all delivered in a concise, direct, no nonsense, imperatives seasoned with plenty of expletives. lol

I'm not suggesting that you listen to him, in particular, but just that there are folks out there, "therapists" of a sort, and optimally in the form of a dual perhaps, who might be able to speak to us and move us in a way that others can't (even if they're 'professionals' with PhDs). For me, it's all about finding the right person or else, it's a waste of time.
    Interesting! I didn’t even see myself dual seeking in that sentence but after you bolded it I see it. I guess it’s just that deeply embedded for people. But yeah, his form of therapy is exactly what breaks through to me. There is no such thing as a fully fleshed out character who has never been in any sort of traumatic event. Every great story has the part where the protagonist feels hopeless about the state of affair. Anyways, I think every therapist I’ve had was most likely NF or close to it, though one I could see as either LIE or EIE; he wasn’t good for me because we would spend the whole hour joking about shit and it was never serious. My first one (I was 12!) was probably an IEI who was into hypnotism. Another one could have been some sort of Fi base and she inadvertently called me crazy.

Therapy can be beneficial to “neurotypical” people, too.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

bro how many fkin threads about urself r u gonna make?

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    bro how many fkin threads about urself r u gonna make?
    As long as you’re here to reply to them, they will continue to pop up.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

As long as you’re here to reply to them, they will continue to pop up.
    dont flatter me.

type 2 boi.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My EIE father doesn't have luck with therapists either. He intimidated an intern apparently and she couldn't work with him anymore, lol. I mean he's also older, so I think that's part of the issue for him, a lot of the therapists are younger. I think he kind of views it as, he already knows the answers and they aren't telling him anything new really

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Admittedly, I haven't read the full questionnaire, but the parts I've read lead me to believe you are Ti over Te valuing.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bouncingoffclouds View Post
    My EIE father doesn't have luck with therapists either. He intimidated an intern apparently and she couldn't work with him anymore, lol. I mean he's also older, so I think that's part of the issue for him, a lot of the therapists are younger. I think he kind of views it as, he already knows the answers and they aren't telling him anything new really
    Yes, yes, a thousand times yes! I may be only 20 but I feel exactly the same way. It could be a Ni ego issue - I notice all Ni egos are quite sarcastic to people giving them answers.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Admittedly, I haven't read the full questionnaire, but the parts I've read lead me to believe you are Ti over Te valuing.
    That’s ok, sweets. My (diagnosed) ADHD is severe and unmedicated, and I rarely finish reading a questionnaire even when I promise I will. But I try my best to chug along and I generally see enough posts from someone I want to type for me to still get the idea, you know. Thank you for your contribution!

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol yeah that sounds right. I've had the experience of NF plus NF being a bunch of sarcastic remarks to each other when arguing as well
    Yes, yes, a thousand times yes! I may be only 20 but I feel exactly the same way. It could be a Ni ego issue - I notice all Ni egos are quite sarcastic to people giving them answers.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol yeah that sounds right. I've had the experience of NF plus NF being a bunch of sarcastic remarks to each other when arguing as well
    Oh yes! No need to tell me that one. Me and my IEI ex... When we argue it’s like you can’t tell whose edge is sharper and easier to get cut with. And it’s quite poetic anger too.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

-bump-

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The one thread where I do an actual, serious questionnaire (with my mask off) and nobody bothers.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess none of you want your Christmas presents. :/

Section A
    1. I am very interested in solving complex issues and unraveling a tangle of contradictions. 3
    2. Thanks to my imagination and seeing different solutions to the problem, I quickly find a way out of difficult, complicated situations and troubles that seem hopeless to others. 3
    3. I love everything unusual, mysterious and enigmatic. 2
    4. I always consider the problem from an unexpected side. 2
    5. Completely new and unusual insights occur to me often and I try to convince others to see my point of view. 2
    6. I love to argue, as I instantly notice the weaknesses in interlocutor's statements (or reports, speeches, proposals, projects, works of art or machines and equipment) and I can find good counterarguments. 3
    7. I quickly discover imperfections/flaws of almost any person. 1
    8. I hardly tolerate being subordinate or given orders. 3
    9. I perfect myself, my abilities and skills, in order to increase the chances of achieving my goals quickly. 3
    10. I think and compare things a lot, noticing contradictions and inconsistencies. 3

Section B
    1. I am prone to create beautiful/harmonious images in my mind. 2
    2. I'm very curious, I try to imagine various scenarios and often intuitively anticipate the consequences of any actions or changes; I believe in fate. 3
    3. My ideal is a life in an atmosphere of art, in beautiful surroundings, comfort and well-being; I would like to live in the last century or in the future. 2
    4. I could not work in a hospital, because I cannot stand the hospital environment (odour, the appearance of patients etc.). 2
    5. I like anything unusual, beautiful, informative, food for thought: I love music, art, theater, books. 3
    6. My opinion of myself matters more than opinions of other people. 0
    7. I treat people with irony, but I don't humiliate them. 3
    8. I am internally inconsistent and unpredictable in my decisions. 3
    9. I need to engage in art, as it is a means of expression. 1
    10. I act in order to surround myself with beautiful things (harmony, elegance, aesthetics, works of art). 0

Section C
    1. I am an impulsive person looking for trouble. 3
    2. At any moment I am ready to immediately respond to any attack against me and I love to answer the opponent with a crushing blow. 3
    3. When I am humiliated, I am hurt and I feel a strong desire to take revenge. 3
    4. I prefer struggle and difficulties to stagnation and monotony: I mobilise quickly, take control of the situation. I can be strong and steadfast, the victory should be mine. 1
    5. I can confidently coordinate actions of others, as well as sense weak points of every situation. 0
    6. I'm in my element during fights, arguments, rivalry, competition or war. 2
    7. I make active efforts against all that is not consistent with my feelings and views. 0
    8. I would like to be the first and break all records. 0
    9. I'm a risk taker, but if I have to, I can bring myself to the most severe self-discipline. 3
    10. My mind works better when someone opposes or resists me. 0

Section D
    1. I willingly do work which is connected with the need to convince people, to raise their spirits, instruct, assign tasks, manage, give commands. 2
    2. I become more active during the work program that increases respect or sympathy that my associates give me. 2
    3. If I have to chastise people for mistakes or wrongdoing, I do it in a "fatherly" way (without anger and humiliation.) 0
    4. I like to participate in various public meetings where I can make an impression on others. 0
    5. I am attracted to flashy and noisy spectacles, like battle scenes, races, sports (hockey, football etc.). 0
    6. I love to take care of others and I'm willing to find solutions to their material, business, and physical problems, but I prefer to take care of myself on my own, because I know what I need. 0
    7. I prefer more earthly pleasures, which include: contact with nature, food, work, love, rest. 0
    8. I love to please others, to be the centre of attention, to infect people with optimism. 3
    9. I easily make impact on others, I can manage them flexibly and efficiently. 1
    10. I act diplomatically to earn a good reputation of credibility and to maintain high position. 2

Section E
    1. I try to be a competent person. I do everything at my own pace and high quality and don't like hacks. 1
    2. I treat people harshly, but fair. 0
    3. I have an interest in various technologies and constantly improve my work to make sure of its high quality. 0
    4. I am rational in spending money, and I always save for unforeseen occasions. 0
    5. I find it difficult to accept other people's ways of working. I know better how to make it easier, better and more profitable. 3
    6. I see no reason in enthusiasm for things that don't bring material benefit. 0
    7. I am confident that I can overcome difficulties in my work and get the best results. 2
    8. I often have a passion for the work that decreases fatigue and leaves me in a good mood. 2
    9. I don't change my lifestyle even if people don't agree with it. 3
    10. I get the most pleasure from doing useful and necessary things. 0

Section F
    1. I'm a mature and principled person, guided by logic and common sense, not feelings and moods. 0
    2. I love order, systems and sequences. 3
    3. I'm believed to be secretive and reserved, because I'm wary and distrustful towards people. 1
    4. I'm good at work that requires classification and systematisation. I'm able to work with figures, tables, graphs, I can clearly systematise accumulated information. 0
    5. I always know how to logically justify my conclusions and decisions. 3
    6. I love strict analysis. I can identify contradictions in arguments and reasoning of others. 3
    7. I like solving problems with the help of my knowledge, resulting in harmonious, consistent, orderly system. 2
    8. I love solving problems that require consistent, strictly logical approach. 0
    9. I can easily understand algebra. 0
    10. I am uncompromising in defending my views, intentions, plans and projects. 3

Section G
    1. I'm a very emotional person, feelings mean so much to me that because of them I'm capable of great sacrifices. 3
    2. I'm an optimist and I hope for better future. 3
    3. My mood often changes and I can't help passing it on to others; I start and end arguments easily. 3
    4. I often perceive people and events in a romantic way. 2
    5. I love to share my experiences and make others respond to them. I can show how much I love and hate. 3
    6. I tend to see the world through pink-coloured glasses. 2
    7. I'm always interested in moods of others and I know how to influence people, make them experience certain emotions and feelings. 3
    8. I love daydreaming without any practical purpose. 1
    9. My mood is often characterised by swings between fear and hope. 0
    10. For the sake of peace of mind, an opportunity to find rest and dream, I'm willing to sacrifice a lot. 1

Section H
    1. I prefer to make peace with people, avoid conflict and disputes. 0
    2. I easily/quickly to adapt to new conditions and requirements. 3
    3. I prefer to be a homebody. 0
    4. I would like to be able to rest whenever I want. 0
    5. I like to provide special assistance to people, to be useful, selfless and to please others. 1
    6. I can feel for people who experience failures and troubles as if they were my own. 3
    7. I agree that I'm a malleable person: I often yield to pressure of people and circumstances. 2
    8. Calm and not very hard/tiresome work suits me best. 0
    9. I'm trying to iron out misunderstandings, to reconcile opponents. 1
    10. I prefer to meet in private 0

A - Ne: 25
    B - Ni: 19
    C - Se: 15
    D - Si: 10
    E - Te: 11
    F - Ti: 15
    G - Fe: 21
    H - Fi: 10

Let us piece together the mess that is my mind~

I think these results say:

4D Ne, 4D Fe
    Valued Ni, valued Se, valued Ti
    Shit/unvalued Si, shit/unvalued Fi, shit/unvalued Te (or maybe a better word for them is invalid )

Now that I’m literally spoon feeding everyone type-me info, hopefully it will digest and I’ll get an answer shat out. Or at least spit it back in my face.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This thread is the equivalent of opening Pandora’s box and finding nothing inside.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This thread is the equivalent of opening Pandora’s box and finding nothing inside.
    Spooky. I'll trade you. Yes?

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Inguz View Post
    Spooky. I'll trade you. Yes?
    Ah, an older member! I’ve seen you around before. I would be especially interested in your opinion on my type since there’s a bias here between what older members vs. new members think. And yes, you can own that piece of junk.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah, an older member! I’ve seen you around before. I would be especially interested in your opinion on my type since there’s a bias here between what older members vs. new members think. And yes, you can own that piece of junk.
    All I see is ILE. Sorry, but I can't see the suave Fe of an EIE. You piss people off unnecessarily, and for no good reason. It's not that difficult to hold down a job if you're just being decent and polite. But then again, you seem to be bursting with thoughts that just waits to come out of your mouth (or fingers in this instance). I could go on, but I'll leave it at this for now, and you can ask me questions instead if you have any.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All I see is ILE. Sorry, but I can't see the suave Fe of an EIE. You piss people off unnecessarily, and for no good reason. It's not that difficult to hold down a job if you're just being decent and polite. But then again, you seem to be bursting with thoughts that just waits to come out of your mouth (or fingers in this instance). I could go on, but I'll leave it at this for now, and you can ask me questions instead if you have any.
    Hey, no need to apologize - I did ask for your word after all. That’s a very fascinating look at it, though - I’ve never gotten ILE before or considered it. I find the thought of being a logical type amusing. Also, EIE does piss off a lot of people IMO. I can easily charm people and recruit them and when I piss people off I’m aware of it, it’s whether I care or not that’s a different story. If I find them useless in the grand scheme of things I will hardly give a fuck lol.

(I can agree with bursting thoughts. I am normally turned off by ILEs and had a childhood friend who was one and, as shallow as this sounds, I left him in the dust for not being “cool” enough...)

I don’t have any specific questions but I would certainly like to hear more. Maybe you should ask me some questions instead?

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It’s not that difficult to hold down a job if you're just being decent and polite.
    Shit, I missed this part; I have not been fired because of anything related to what I say, in fact it’s more the other way around - I’ve gotten jobs using my personality very quickly. I get fired because I’m impulsive and don’t show up for [whatever] reason.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, no need to apologize - I did ask for your word after all. That’s a very fascinating look at it, though - I’ve never gotten ILE before or considered it. I find the thought of being a logical type amusing. Also, EIE does piss off a lot of people IMO. I can easily charm people and recruit them and when I piss people off I’m aware of it, it’s whether I care or not that’s a different story. If I find them useless in the grand scheme of things I will hardly give a fuck lol.

(I can agree with bursting thoughts. I am normally turned off by ILEs and had a childhood friend who was one and, as shallow as this sounds, I left him in the dust for not being “cool” enough...)

I don’t have any specific questions but I would certainly like to here more. Maybe you should ask me some questions instead?
    Ok, this inflated self-esteem regarding social interaction isn't uncommon in ILE due to Fe HA, it's a function that's weak, yet the person holds confidence in its ability, overestimating it. So confusion between HA and Dom isn't uncommon. I find it difficult to imagine an EIE burning bridges that easily because "I will hardly give a fuck lol", and it shows in your employment record, too.

Questions,
    * Do you tend to worry about things? Why or why not?
    * Imagine that someone berated you for being irresponsible for getting fired. How would you feel and what would you do?
    * Which one would you rather be friends with 1) or 2)?

1) Values convenience and quality. Gives preference to comfort in clothing rather than appearance. Sensitively reacts to touch and any extraneous odors. Enjoys quiet communion with nature. Caring in relation to family and friends.

Prudent and economical. Inventive and resourceful at home and at work, if he happens to enjoy it. Skeptical of slogans and boisterous appeals, prefers to go by common sense. Stubborn and uncompromising in that which he considers to be correct. Though he is distrustful of new ideas, after testing them in practice is able to extract benefit from them.
    Independent. Proud, even haughty. In need of a sensitive approach, praise, and attention. Inclined towards skepticism. Poorly sees the future evolution of events. Concerned about making timely choices in life, yet feels dependent on the vicissitudes of fate.
    Impressionable, poorly controls his emotions during a dispute. Doesn't know how to express his feelings openly. Life's hardships make him resort to "black" humor. At times he is taken by pessimism and apathy; instead of encouraging a person, he becomes taken in by their negative state.
    2) He is principled and self-sustained. Externally tends to look balanced and unemotional. Provides moral evaluations of actions of a person, but usually voices them only within a familiar circle. Has a good sense for potential foes and ill-wishers, sharply dividing people into "his own" and "others". Does not recognize friendship and love if they are unrequited and the feelings aren't mutual.

Lives by his present day problems rarely thinking too far ahead. Feels unsure when he takes on unfamiliar to him assignments. The closer the expected event draws, the more agitated and mobilized he becomes. Dislikes being in situations of uncertainty, when he cannot definitively say yes or no.

Proactively and directly defends against attacks on himself and on those who are close to him. If he has decided to take revenge, he can find and deal a blow to the weakest spot of his opponent. Does not allow himself to be caught unawares. Sensitively reacts to being accused of unfairness and lack of objectivity. Needs to keep some physical distance, due to this dislikes spending a lot of time in physical proximity with others. Strangers and unfamiliar people in his house worry and irritate him.

When making a decision he internally weights its seriousness and possible negative implications. Practical in his everyday life, can put anything to use that he finds in his territory. Keeps order and tidiness in his space. Changes habits with difficulty. Will not wait if promises are not backed up by concrete actions.
    * How about this, 1) or 2)
    1) Is distinguished by thoroughness, precision, and concreteness in professional matters. Carefully plans events, thoroughly examines and works out all the specifics. Puts work matters above sentiments. Takes all regulations into account. Keeps his personal things in order. He can always be relied on. Stoically endures life's hardships.

he is a person of strong will, diligent and enduring. He/she is insistent and demanding in execution and verification of tasks. Takes care of those who are confused and uncertain, explains to them how they can do their work. In his assessments - a sober realist, who does not tolerate infertile, unrealistic fantasies. Proves his point and supports his case citing numerous facts that he has collected.

In communication with friends and colleagues, he is polite and courteous. Can make an impression of an intelligent and well-mannered man. However, in closer, more familiar relations, he can be rather insensitive. Despite the fact that he is quite communicative in a small groups, periodically he needs to spend time alone. Has a tendency to be didactic, to deliver lengthy explanations on his understanding of a subject. May lecture on ethical topics.
    What he deems himself capable of doing, he will also require from others. May become too deeply immersed in the details and the calculations, at which point he risks losing sight of the broader view. Uncompromising in his convictions. The fall of the ideals that he has previously followed treats as a personal tragedy. Distrustful of strangers and people about whom he knows too little. When he discovers some negative traits in another person, loses trust in him for a long period of time.
    2) He is usually friendly and pleasant in communication. Very considerate of his own conveniences and those of others. Attentive and caring in relation to his close ones. Often takes the position of the "golden mean" in a work group. Loves beautiful objects and images, and a familiar, comfortable atmosphere. Emotional, internally attuned to others, responsive. Seeks to cheer up others with jokes, games, witty comments, and clever retorts. Tries not to get drawn into debates and arguments, wants to be in good relations with everyone. Knows how to negotiate with people in an informal environment.
    Hides his own problems. Shows courage and optimism. Won't make promises if he's not certain that he will be able to carry them out. Wary of people who are intrusive and who could take away his time.
    Works at a pace most convenient to himself. He works productively only if he is working for himself and for the people he's interested in. In other cases, he won't burden himself too much and will try to avoid strenuous expenditures of effort. His productivity is heavily dependent on his mood. Will try to evade boring but necessary work.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, this inflated self-esteem regarding social interaction isn't uncommon in ILE due to Fe HA, it's a function that's weak, yet the person holds confidence in its ability, overestimating it. So confusion between HA and Dom isn't uncommon. I find it difficult to imagine an EIE burning bridges that easily because "I will hardly give a fuck lol", and it shows in your employment record, too.
    I don’t think my self-esteem regarding social things is unwarranted, though. I think it just seems that way in this thread because we’re only talking about me instead of having a regular conversation with each other or a group. When people are getting into the business of typing, they’re more likely to bring up their strengths first and talk more in detail about that, and then talk about the weaknesses. I think I hold more confidence in my Se than what it really is: everyone here types me either SEE or EIE if that says anything about it. I feel like I overestimate my strength as well as my dominance over many things, which makes me stumble in my steps toward things. I also like to play up any part of me that seems powerful and I always want “more”.

I also don’t think it’s as easy for me as I make it seem and I’m once again just making myself seem more powerful than I really am. Because I value my friendships and I will do what I can to keep them intact if things are hanging on by a thread. I tend to mourn them more than the other person. But externally, in front of other people, I will act as if I just swatted a fly away. I also don’t think I could be a logical type because everything from me is emotionally charged.

* Do you tend to worry about things? Why or why not?
    I do tend to worry about things. Even though I’m funny and fun loving, I always see the negative of a situation first, which is actually a driver in me being socially optimistic. Even the darkest introvert prefers to hold on to what makes them feel good at the end of the day, because we know that the evil in the world cannot be undone. I usually worry about my purpose and how to further myself towards it, and I worry about the most likely outcome of something and the best way resolve it. I don’t always have the pressure required to apply and will need help in mobilizing things. I can see how things will unfold for others, as well, and I try to lead them in the direction that would benefit them. I can dwell in the emotional reaction first long before I do something and can get stuck there unless there are people around me. It was extremely hard for me to admit to that last part, so you are lucky here lol.

* Imagine that someone berated you for being irresponsible for getting fired. How would you feel and what would you do?
    I would explain what led to the predicament happening and I would feel hurt by them misunderstanding me. I would feel bad having to say goodbye and I would try my best to save it (which has happened in one job before- I was fired but they rehired me a week later).

* Which one would you rather be friends with 1) or 2)?
    I would rather be friends with 2, because it sounds like we would both help each other in different ways. I could help them be sure of something and they could help me by being able to mobilize. I am also good at warming people up and I feel like our friendship would feel very sentimental to me if I’m able to warm them up while others fail to. I would also like to hear their secret moral evaluations and comment on it, because gossiping is fun. (I know that’s not the point or what it truly is, I’m just kidding.) I like that they can stand their ground because I value that and need someone who can defend me and eventually teach me how to do it myself healthily and effectively (Because it comes back to bite me if I try to do it all myself). I like that they are practical and habitual because I am not and I could shake things up for them while their way would rub off on me, as well.

* How about this, 1) or 2)
    Definitely 1, by a landslide. This is the most attractive of all the descriptions to me. Reliable and can work out the details and the kinks of things. Not over emotional and reactive like I can be (even when I try my best not to be or to hide it, which I’m good at doing). I like someone who can explain everything to me concretely and can condense things and back it up when asked. I even find their downfalls attractive: seeming insensitive in private, needing time alone (yes, that seems like a downfall to an extravert like me), being mistrustful and losing trust in people over a negative trait for awhile...

The other ones sound too emotional and too comfort oriented which turns me off a lot.

Anyways, I might feed your take on it just a little to see what grows, but I am doubtful in it and only doing so because it seems interesting.

P.S. if you care for VI at all, I have pics in the members’ pic thread.
    Last edited by flames; 12-29-2019 at 01:23 PM. Reason: curse you grammar quadra !!!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This sounds different from the initial post, more calm and collected. I can see EIE working.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This sounds different from the initial post, more calm and collected. I can see EIE working.
    Thanks for your help.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for your help.
    Will you do me now?

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Will you do me now?
    You give off IEIs vibes so far.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Will fuck 4 type

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arise from the crypt.

Show me your reflections.

Unlike some others here (*****), I am a mostly well meaning individual who keeps others in mind, despite textbook antisocial characteristics.

I can pride myself on this because there are too many people in this world who are “normal” but shrivel their nose at our fellow humans.

We all swing on this axis.

Ok, rant over!

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’d like to make a quick update on the therapist I spoke of many posts ago in here; she’s a conniving bitch who throws people aside with no remorse if they don’t follow what she wants you to do. I think I’m officially done with therapists at this point because I’ve had nothing but bad experiences with them and they too frequently possess an underhandedness. I think the last part is especially disgusting to me because I know that I myself possess an underhanded quality and I’m pretty certain of my own desire to be a therapist and well... I don’t want to become what I hate. But it often seems that we do become what we hate because it’s easier than to become what we SHOULD be.

Anyways, I’m vastly disappointed in the lack of response to this thread because I actually put work into it and was hoping for some novel replies... Lol.

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE imo

edit: not sure if Se subtype or Fi subtype, maybe Se.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by grumpyvic81 View Post
    SEE imo

edit: not sure if Se subtype or Fi subtype, maybe Se.
    Any particular reasons?

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello stranger, I only managed to read about 2/3 of your questionnaire and some of the replies but since I don't want you to be disappointed that no one is giving you attention here's my input. I don't think you are a rational type - so not EIE. Your way of self-expression makes me think you are probably IEE or SEE. It almost looks as if you value Fe but I just don't think you seek Ti. Seems like people who bring too much Te/Ti in your daily life bore you to death. I also don't have success with counselours/therapists so I felt this part. Just a suggestion but I think you could make a good TV host or sth, you seem to have a cool and entertaining personality.

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any particular reasons?
    Just a couple bits,

"I can manage self reflection and analysis and connecting to the human spirit very well."

Sounds Fi

"I think anger is the most important emotion."

Se

just overall I dont see high Ni but Ni seeking stands out

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Well flames, you are definitely Se-Ni valuing, that much is clear. I had a hard time distinguishing between Fe or Fi valuing as they are both rampant in your questionnaire and there are some sections that could be taken either way.

That being said, I would go with EIE over SEE for you. You say you can be belligerent to people sometimes, and yet you didn't elaborate on your values for not wanting to shove them down our throats. There are many more cases of this kind of flip flop in your questionnaire and subsequent posts but I'm not going to point everything out. All of these together, you still seem to value Fe rather than Fi.

You also seem to want more help with Se related things and want people to motivate you. I do not think an SEE would be needing this with their base Se. You reiterated upon such things several times, and also in your choosing between fictional people created by Inguz.

You believe, or at least want to believe, in a "Destiny" and apparently put great stock into it, as can be seen by your comments about becoming a therapist. Which you then decided against based on her being a terrible person by your judgements, a judgement which I would only consider being indicative of strong ethics not Fe or Fi necessarily. Anyways, this believing in destiny (to a large extent) should be indicative of Ni valuing.

You also seem to be more Beta valuing overall, with the open emotional exchanging and all that shit. Even with your preference for smaller work groups, you would prefer them to be very close to you and each other, which in a work environment doesn't seem very Gamma business like.

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arise from the crypt.

Show me your reflections.

Unlike some others here (*****), I am a mostly well meaning individual who keeps others in mind, despite textbook antisocial characteristics.

I can pride myself on this because there are too many people in this world who are “normal” but shrivel their nose at our fellow humans.

We all swing on this axis.

Ok, rant over!
    Forgot to add this. Bolded = Fi creative

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chakram View Post
    Well flames, you are definitely Se-Ni valuing, that much is clear. I had a hard time distinguishing between Fe or Fi valuing as they are both rampant in your questionnaire and there are some sections that could be taken either way.

That being said, I would go with EIE over SEE for you. You say you can be belligerent to people sometimes, and yet you didn't elaborate on your values for not wanting to shove them down our throats. There are many more cases of this kind of flip flop in your questionnaire and subsequent posts but I'm not going to point everything out. All of these together, you still seem to value Fe rather than Fi.

You also seem to want more help with Se related things and want people to motivate you. I do not think an SEE would be needing this with their base Se. You reiterated upon such things several times, and also in your choosing between fictional people created by Inguz.

You believe, or at least want to believe, in a "Destiny" and apparently put great stock into it, as can be seen by your comments about becoming a therapist. Which you then decided against based on her being a terrible person by your judgements, a judgement which I would only consider being indicative of strong ethics not Fe or Fi necessarily. Anyways, this believing in destiny (to a large extent) should be indicative of Ni valuing.

You also seem to be more Beta valuing overall, with the open emotional exchanging and all that shit. Even with your preference for smaller work groups, you would prefer them to be very close to you and each other, which in a work environment doesn't seem very Gamma business like.
    I love the thorough picking apart!!! Thank you. I may respond in a longer form later.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast