Thread: What Type could I possibly be?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What Type could I possibly be?

https://youtu.be/6-Xyaq3gTHs
    This is more of a realistic expression of how I would normally act than my other videos.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Seems like a 2 Fe lead

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    Seems like a 2 Fe lead
    Any idea for either EIE or ESE?

TIM
    ESI 468 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fe-ESE.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsTortilla View Post
    Fe-ESE.
    Never been typed as an Alpha before but there may be something to this. Why ESE out of all of these?

TIM
    ESI 468 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NewAge View Post
    Never been typed as an Alpha before but there may be something to this. Why ESE out of all of these?
    Your type really jumped out at me.

Okay so here’s what I see —

*Fe: You’re pretty positive; you minimize negativity and look for the good when describing negative things that have happened and you wear bright cheery colors. You are happiest when in the company of friends. You easily and confidently describe loving yourself. You are friends with a variety of people and you say you are fairly accepting of different traits/behaviors from your friends. You value self expression and do this through music and occasional writing.

*Si: Aesthetics and cleanliness are important to you in many ways; your appearance, others’ efforts in their appearance, whom you find attractive. Again happiest with friends, classic Si/Alpha democratic socializing.

*Weaker Fi: You have some trouble picking up on other’s feelings about you without clear demonstration, you skirt relationship/romantic question except to bring out the fact you value appearances/aesthetics (Si). Difficulty gauging people’s intent might be somewhat attributable to Ni PolR.

*Classic ESE stuff: You can be pushy, you don’t like it when your friends don’t listen to you, you can be quite critical (and you know it) with lots of opinions on how things ought to be, you’re a hard worker and can handle your finances but you know how to relax or at least enjoy company, you’re very confident in who you are and like to control things, you’re interested in making a difference in the world for the better (but you’re not as focused as an EIE about transformative change, but you like the community vibe of coming together to do this) and enjoy reading, keep up on politics and current events, you really hate fakery and really like confident authenticity.

VI: You make expressions and eye movements like another very bold ESE-Fe person I know.

I’m sure there’s more. I’ll have to think!

Let me know if you relate to the descriptions below at all. Also, what have you been typed as before (by yourself and others)?

https://www.sociotype.com/socionics/types/ESE-ESFj/
    https://www.sociotype.com/socionics/...ESFj/subtypes/ (The ESE-Fe subtype is mislabeled as ESE-Fi)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

hold on

You are very J "everybody should try it" etc.
    I'm sorry about the way your parents treated you.

Through it all you are strong and resilient. A survivor.

You're ESTJ to your core.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your type really jumped out at me.

Okay so here’s what I see —

*Fe: You’re pretty positive; you minimize negativity and look for the good when describing negative things that have happened and you wear bright cheery colors. You are happiest when in the company of friends. You easily and confidently describe loving yourself. You are friends with a variety of people and you say you are fairly accepting of different traits/behaviors from your friends. You value self expression and do this through music and occasional writing.

*Si: Aesthetics and cleanliness are important to you in many ways; your appearance, others’ efforts in their appearance, whom you find attractive. Again happiest with friends, classic Si/Alpha democratic socializing.

*Weaker Fi: You have some trouble picking up on other’s feelings about you without clear demonstration, you skirt relationship/romantic question except to bring out the fact you value appearances/aesthetics (Si). Difficulty gauging people’s intent might be somewhat attributable to Ni PolR.

*Classic ESE stuff: You can be pushy, you don’t like it when your friends don’t listen to you, you can be quite critical (and you know it) with lots of opinions on how things ought to be, you’re a hard worker and can handle your finances but you know how to relax or at least enjoy company, you’re very confident in who you are and like to control things, you’re interested in making a difference in the world for the better (but you’re not as focused as an EIE about transformative change, but you like the community vibe of coming together to do this) and enjoy reading, keep up on politics and current events, you really hate fakery and really like confident authenticity.

VI: You make expressions and eye movements like another very bold ESE-Fe person I know.

I’m sure there’s more. I’ll have to think!

Let me know if you relate to the descriptions below at all. Also, what have you been typed as before (by yourself and others)?

https://www.sociotype.com/socionics/types/ESE-ESFj/
    https://www.sociotype.com/socionics/...ESFj/subtypes/ (The ESE-Fe subtype is mislabeled as ESE-Fi)
    What I've been typed as from most to least frequency: IEI, ILI, EIE, SLE, EII, ESI, SEE, IEE, LSE, LIE, SLI, LII, ILE, ESE, SEI
    Types that I test as: ILI, IEI, EIE, SLE, LIE, but I admit that my circumstances probably affected me taking those tests with any kind of objectivity. Those types are like "hats" I had to wear to survive I think. I had to be able to be able to both plan and adapt to even attempt to climb out of the gutters. I do normally plan out my actions, but often have to adapt them on the fly. One of them may be my real type but there's no way for me to discern what is inherent and what was created by my condition.

ESE-Fe does fit me pretty well though. Where it's off is that I don't often find it difficult to stop doing something. I will want to finish it and probably think about finishing it a lot, but I like to give myself breaks or I'll get bored or won't be able to show my best work.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    hold on

You are very J "everybody should try it" etc.
    I'm sorry about the way your parents treated you.

Through it all you are strong and resilient. A survivor.

You're ESTJ to your core.
    Thank you, this actually made me feel really good. Sometimes I feel weird speaking about my life because it doesn't seem that many people want to confront or hear a sob story. It makes me uncomfortable, but I'm very grateful for your response.

What makes you say ESTJ?

TIM
    ESI 468 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What I've been typed as from most to least frequency: IEI, ILI, EIE, SLE, EII, ESI, SEE, IEE, LSE, LIE, SLI, LII, ILE, ESE, SEI
    Types that I test as: ILI, IEI, EIE, SLE, LIE, but I admit that my circumstances probably affected me taking those tests with any kind of objectivity. Those types are like "hats" I had to wear to survive I think. I had to be able to be able to both plan and adapt to even attempt to climb out of the gutters. I do normally plan out my actions, but often have to adapt them on the fly. One of them may be my real type but there's no way for me to discern what is inherent and what was created by my condition.

ESE-Fe does fit me pretty well though. Where it's off is that I don't often find it difficult to stop doing something. I will want to finish it and probably think about finishing it a lot, but I like to give myself breaks or I'll get bored or won't be able to show my best work.
    Haha Even ESE’s take breaks! ESE’s do like to have fun. And I know one who needs a daily nap. But look at all you accomplish. A new song every day? Already impressive. Anyway, personally I think you’re probably an ESE as I said but self-typing is most important.

Tests are not all that reliable. If you’re smart it’s easy to take a test in a way that fits with a type you are hoping to be or else that you think you may be.

I’ll be interested to see how you ultimately feel about what your type is.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

same

TIM
    ESI 468 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    same
    Sol, are you agreeing with me on something?! ;-)

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I mean you could possibly be any type if we're taking the question literally

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Sol, are you agreeing with me on something?! ;-)
    I was about my same opinion (IEI) about his type after new data.

I'd look at your video. Besides aster I'm not sure in other ESI women on this forum.

TIM
    ESI 468 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was about my same opinion (IEI) about his type after new data.

I'd look at your video. Besides aster I'm not sure in other ESI women on this forum.
    You already said you agreed I was ESI based on my photos before. I don't want to derail someone else's thread, but maybe you can PM me why you question my type, if you're interested.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Thank you, this actually made me feel really good. Sometimes I feel weird speaking about my life because it doesn't seem that many people want to confront or hear a sob story. It makes me uncomfortable, but I'm very grateful for your response.

What makes you say ESTJ?
    You like to tell people what they should do.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    ESI 468 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You like to tell people what they should do.
    ESE's love this too!

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

ESE's love this too!
    Yes but not to drive it home when they don’t listen.
    -

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Beta values are obvious. Especially the part where you want to be remembered throughout history and have an impact on the world. And you dislike being on the lowest level of the hierarchy.

Most likely EIE.

I'm actually curious, why do you keep making these typing threads? This is your fourth one. It seems like most people typed you beta NF. That is good enough, isn't? Unless you are still having doubts.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by COOL AND MANLY View Post
    Beta values are obvious. Especially the part where you want to be remembered throughout history and have an impact on the world. And you dislike being on the lowest level of the hierarchy.

Most likely EIE.

I'm actually curious, why do you keep making these typing threads? This is your fourth one. It seems like most people typed you beta NF. That is good enough, isn't? Unless you are still having doubts.
    It's because it's not that consistent. I've been typed a bunch of different ways. I will say that Beta values do seem to fit, but after reading that ESE article, that makes just as much sense

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    Well I mean you could possibly be any type if we're taking the question literally
    You're speaking truth

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You can't manage people but you want to that is Fi territory.

You're logical in your thinking
    You're Sensing in the esthetics
    Extrovert lol
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I don't see Fe...you seem even to me...what do you think of this? LSEs try to control their emotions.

he ESE is emotional and communicative. Knows how to lift the mood, to cheer up other people. Enjoys talking about his contacts and acquaintances. His emotions change sharply: at times he is lighthearted and friendly, other times he is hot-tempered and angry. Pays attention to manners and correctness of behavior of people around him.
    -

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't see Fe...you seem even to me...what do you think of this? LSEs try to control their emotions.

he ESE is emotional and communicative. Knows how to lift the mood, to cheer up other people. Enjoys talking about his contacts and acquaintances. His emotions change sharply: at times he is lighthearted and friendly, other times he is hot-tempered and angry. Pays attention to manners and correctness of behavior of people around him.
    I try to lift other people's moods buy don't really know how to. Same with cheering other people up. I want to do it but can be very unsure of hy

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I try to lift other people's moods buy [but] don't really know how to. Same with cheering other people up. I want to do it but can be very unsure of hy
    That's is the epitome of the role function.
    -

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The first two weren't enough?

I thought you were a clear-ish IEI. I suppose EIE is possible. Not ESE.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

You already said you agreed I was ESI based on my photos before
    I meant it's possibly, not excluded. Without video to be sure in someone's concrete type is rare.

> I don't want to derail someone else's thread, but maybe you can PM me why you question my type, if you're interested.

It's common when I doubt in types of anyone without video.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I meant it's possibly, not excluded. Without video to be sure in someone's concrete type is rare.

> I don't want to derail someone else's thread, but maybe you can PM me why you question my type, if you're interested.

It's common when I doubt in types of anyone without video.
    There’s a video

https://youtu.be/6-Xyaq3gTHs
    -

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post

Haha, I'm just trying to be thorough. This will be the last ome though

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Where do you see Fe?
    -

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's because it's not that consistent. I've been typed a bunch of different ways. I will say that Beta values do seem to fit, but after reading that ESE article, that makes just as much sense
    Well, don't let my comment discourage you from making any more. People come and go and I guess it does make sense to ask how different people see you.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

There’s a video
    in that message I talked about MrsTortilla's one

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

in that message I talked about MrsTortilla's one
    oh i see but why? she's esi
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

MrsTortilla's one
    Fi is associated with understanding the distance between two people and the ability of calibrating the distance between themselves and others.

" Originally Posted by MrsTortilla 
    Yeah, not really into censorship or protecting your eyes from my posts. I said what I said because I’ve realized you like to speak with authority while overturning other forum users’ self typings but despite your hubris it’s evident your typings are severely suspect and baseless (therefore your typings are uncredible). I’m actually not looking to fight you, but I’m not intimidated by your erratic behavior either. "

"manage to be civil when I disagree with someone"

The orientation of main functional block of ESI: the conditions of normal life, harmony in her personal relations, observance by her sense of ethics and moral norms, sensitive and careful keeping and safeguarding of historic traditions, and concrete volitional efforts and actions aimed at defense and preservation of ESI's system of values.

but eventually she shows her inclination to exert willful pressuring,

The willful pressuring is this:
    "I’ve realized you like to speak with authority while overturning other forum users’ self typings but despite your hubris it’s evident your typings are severely suspect and baseless"

Cause someone to doubt their ability to throw them off track.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Come on people...where do you see Fe?
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

There’s no Fe. It’s just Te
    -