Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [VI] Help this confused dude!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default [VI] Help this confused dude!

Hey fellas,

I'm pretty new here, and after answering one of the questionnaires in text, I've decided to put on a pretty long video, good luck to those who want to watch the entire thing ! I've been typed many things, so I hope that this will narrow it down to a few personalities.
    I'd like to mention that I was a bit more rigid than I usually am (probably due to the position that I was in), and that I rarely use English in a non-academic context, so it might have something to do with the struggles to express myself verbally, my thought process is also more cloudy when I'm not moving around.

Disclaimer : Noises, potential boredom and long pauses.

Part 1 : https://youtu.be/_X0DLZ3EssE

Part 2 : https://youtu.be/ZeQbH2AIq-4

Part 3 : https://youtu.be/GI3KF-65m8M

Part 4 : https://youtu.be/_aj4UPoMhyI
    Last edited by Hamouchou; 03-04-2019 at 08:13 AM.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

at the loosest typing approximation - an introverted type and an e1, at the closest one - SLI 1w9 so/sx, Normalizing subtype in DCNH

i clicked on the 3rd video to watch, and there were quite a few introverted sensing markers there right from the start

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    i clicked on the 3rd video to watch, and there were quite a few introverted sensing markers there right from the start
    How does Si manifest itself in these videos ?

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hamouchou View Post
    How does Si manifest itself in these videos ?
    to quote the vid:

"I like to organize my environment in a very specific way. This drawer must contain this kind of clothes [internal check for quality]. The desk should be organized in a certain way.

I organize my environment in a monotone way."

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

to quote the vid:
    While I find it difficult to maintain that order (my environment can become quite chaotic fast, as I'm quite lazy, which was stated in the video several times), I'm extremely bothered by the lack of organization and find myself incapable of functioning at all. In that moment I was thinking more of how my environment "should" be, rather than how it usually is. Does this still align with Si?

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

While I find it difficult to maintain that order (my environment can become quite chaotic fast, as I'm quite lazy, which was stated in the video several times), I'm extremely bothered by the lack of organization and find myself incapable of functioning at all. In that moment I was thinking more of how my environment "should" be, rather than how it usually is. Does this still align with Si?
    The running joke on Russian-speaking socionics forums is that if one owns a couch - one must be SLI. It's a play on SLIs being lazy. This type is chaotic and disorganized until the right opportunity arrives - then the SLI shows amazing feats of sporadic self-organization. You might want to read about the VS cog style. I'm out of this typing discussion for now.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

to quote the vid:

"I like to organize my environment in a very specific way. This drawer must contain this kind of clothes [internal check for quality]. The desk should be organized in a certain way.

I organize my environment in a monotone way."
    That's more Ti than Si.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    That's more Ti than Si.
    hm no, I'm Ti-valuing and I can't relate to this, particularly the "monotone" part which is a statement of aesthetic, sensory perception i.e. Si evaluation of his environment - kind of why Si has been described in the past as reaching harmony and homeostasis

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hm no, I'm Ti-valuing and I can't relate to this, particularly the "monotone" part which is an statement of aesthetic, sensory perception i.e. Si evaluation of his environment - kind of why Si has been described in the past as reaching harmony and homeostasis
    You don't have to relate to it. But the fact is an LSI or LII is more likely to say something like that than an SLI. Order is not the same as homeostasis.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

You don't have to relate to it. But the fact is an LSI or LII is more likely to say something like that than an SLI. Order is not the same as homeostasis.
    Your characterization of Ti has to encompass every person who is Ti-valuing. Else it is bunk.

He has mentioned "monochromatic" preference in his videos, which no one in this discussion has mentioned being same as order, but it is a perception-based, aesthetic, harmonious evaluation of his preferences that is attributed to Si as an information element within socionics.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your characterization of Ti has to encompass every person who is Ti-valuing. Else it is bunk.
    This is a behavior and not everyone who values Ti has to manifest the same behavior.

He has mentioned "monochromatic" preference in his videos, which no one in this discussion has mentioned being same as order, but it is a perception-based, aesthetic, harmonious evaluation of his preferences that is attributed to Si as an information element within socionics.
    Organizing clothes is done first and foremost to organize which is a Ti motivation. The fact that it's done based on physical qualities is secondary.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

This is a behavior and not everyone who values Ti has to manifest the same behavior.

Organizing clothes is done first and foremost to organize which is a Ti motivation. The fact that it's done based on physical qualities is secondary.
    Nobody has stated that "organizing behavior is equal to Si" anywhere within this thread. You came up with that association on your own, then proceeded to counter-argue with yourself. I wasn't talking about organizing behaviors - you have misread - but about inner motivations and traits, which are NOT about specific behaviors, so how about you don't misinterpret what has been said.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The running joke on Russian-speaking socionics forums is that if one owns a couch - one must be SLI. It's a play on SLIs being lazy. This type is chaotic and disorganized until the right opportunity arrives - then the SLI shows amazing feats of sporadic self-organization. You might want to read about the VS cog style. I'm out of this typing discussion for now.
    @silke, This was absolutely true in the case of my SLI-Te ex-wife. When I first met her, her apartment was a neat, tasteful, comfortable showroom. Everything was organized. You could open a drawer and find neatly folded scarves, and bathroom supplies were in labeled drawers in a closet. But she worked hard to maintain that order. Once, when I cooked a meal for her at her place and cleaned up afterwards, she called me into the kitchen and pointed out that I had left a cupboard door open. My house was neat and clean, but not nearly as organized or as tasteful.

When we lived together in a house, the place got increasingly chaotic. She would have these bursts of activity where she would bring home boxes with lids from work, the kind used to ship office printer paper, then she would spend the day disassembling some part of the house, taking everything out and placing it on the floor in a chaotic heap. Then, after several hours of “sorting”, she would get terminally discouraged and would pile everything back where it came from, but now the room would also contain a few more boxes.

These boxes, sometimes labeled, sometimes not, grew to cover every wall in the bedroom and dining room, from floor to ceiling, and were a point of contention between us. When she started a second row, I started going nuts. I pleaded with her to get rid of some of them before we turned the house into a channel nine hoarder documentary, but she adamantly refused.

When she moved out, she took her boxes and the place finally returned to normal.

She still has bouts of organizing her stuff. Our son periodically tells me that she’s throwing stuff out, so I guess that’s good.

Note also that she has, in my opinion, fantastic Si and excellent Te.

*EDIT*
    I remember once reading this joke and sharing it with her. It said, “People who are organized are just too lazy to look for stuff”, and we both laughed.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 03-04-2019 at 12:22 PM.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

maybe LIE or LSE
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    maybe LIE or LSE
    What makes you think that I'm most likely extraverted?

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nobody has stated that "organizing behavior is equal to Si" anywhere within this thread. You came up with that association on your own, then proceeded to counter-argue with yourself. I wasn't talking about organizing behaviors - you have misread - but about inner motivations and traits, which are NOT about specific behaviors, so how about you don't misinterpret what has been said.
    The motivation was to organize as was stated three times in the quote you posted.

He could still be SLI however.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

My LSI mom has absolutely everything in order, a place for everything. She notices when something is out of place too. She can glance around the room and know if someone moved or removed something. I never knew how she did it. Trying to hide something broken around someone like that was not easy.

I grew up in an overly organized home due to my mom and step dad (military training). She never slipped on keeping it that way, even back before my step dad, when she worked 16 hour days after my bio dad left. Not sure if that is partly due to being an E1 too.

Unlike Adam's ex wife my mom cannot tolerate boxes or any clutter. Items get put in their proper place right away and boxes broken down and thrown out. She is not lax on keeping her environment in order or trying to enforce it on everyone else. She does not tolerate disorder very well, in thought processes or in her environment. We used to joke about our mom being an "white glove inspector" as kids way before we heard anything about cognitive functions.

My IEI brother used to stand behind her and mock her movements and sort of silently lip sync what she was saying. We could barely keep from laughing, often we couldn't contain it and did. She would catch him sometimes but since he was her baby she didn't get mad or anything. The only person who didn't find it as amusing was my EII sister. Even she couldn't help but crack a smile when my brother was doing his mocking of our mom. hahah

I thought OP was saying it was monotonous to do it but he does it anyway, in the part quoted by silke. I am not sure how that quote was meant to support Si typing but maybe she meant monochromatic and associated that with Si for some reason. I only watched two vids so far. I think she probably used VI mostly since visually his expressions would look more like the SLI portraits.

Based on video, and chatbox, the OP, if he is an Si ego and IP type, could be SEI E9. Maybe what I am seeing is a lot of E9 traits. That seems more likely than SLI according to how he and others (according to him) describe him in the first two videos. He seems a little shy, agreeable, and laid back, while able to enjoy a little trolling of others. I believe he said he has good diplomatic skills. I was listening on laptop but my headphones were connected to desktop so his soft voice was hard to hear on these speakers.

Mainly I don't see Te creative or Fe polr. I believe he said he likes confrontational people rather quickly, yet took so much time to answer the question about what annoys him, the answer, finally, was people who are too agreeable which is how he describes himself. So people like him can annoy him. Not uncommon.

I guess I am used to a more rigid or forceful presence in a LSI (not a bad thing) so I could not see that at all. I am not sure about LII.. If I see more of his posts I may change my mind. I don't even type OP. Just kind of musing on his video and what silke and you were saying back and forth.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

SLI
    lesser possible - other T-I types

It's interesting to see your results in IR test. also this may help you to understand IR theory and your type.

P.S.
    keep this interview on your disks. will be interesting for you to look after years
    you may show it to other typers too, later

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post

Mainly I don't see Te creative or Fe polr. I believe he said he likes confrontational people rather quickly, yet took so much time to answer the question about what annoys him, the answer, finally, was people who are too agreeable which is how he describes himself. So people like him can annoy him. Not uncommon.
    You brought an interesting point. I don't think that I have Fe Polr, I see it as fairly developed. I'm pretty capable of detecting the general emotional atmosphere in a group dynamic, but I wouldn't necessarily participate in it. I'm also pretty considerate, but I don't prioritize one's needs over mine (sounds immature and selfish, but it's how I am).
    Also, I'm not that agreeable and/or laid-back. It might be an impression that aquaintances or strangers have, but the people close to me have always described me as looking rigid, angry, butthurt (not necessarily a reflection of my internal state) and being quite stubborn and wanting to have things flow my way.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

some kind of NF

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    some kind of NF
    Why do you have that impression ?

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Why do you have that impression ?
    well definitely F type. just cuz how u look out of ur eyes and way u speak.
    and N because u seem stoned af lol

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well definitely F type. just cuz how u look out of ur eyes and way u speak.
    and N because u seem stoned af lol
    This actually made me laugh, haha. But anyway, what are the chances of these being indicative of anything type-related at all? I'd like to mention that I was slightly tired as I recorded this video, so it might have something to do with my slow speech.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

This actually made me laugh, haha. But anyway, what are the chances of these being indicative of anything type-related at all? I'd like to mention that I was slightly tired as I recorded this video, so it might have something to do with my slow speech.
    because sensors are aware of their environment more, less head in the clouds, so their eyes will be more alert and awake than with Ns

with F and T its a matter of emotional expression or vibe they give off. what exactly the vibe is should be obvious to the user of socionics.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

SLI seems possible.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

because sensors are aware of their environment more, less head in the clouds, so their eyes will be more alert and awake than with Ns

with F and T its a matter of emotional expression or vibe they give off. what exactly the vibe is should be obvious to the user of socionics.
    In the videos, my head wasn't "in the clouds" per se, I was legitimately struggling to "dig deep" into my psyche to find answers. As I've said at the beginning of the video, answering general questions is not my forte when there isn't context that makes me aware of their answers. Also, alot of the instances where I was looking away, I was looking for statements/words to convey correctly my thoughts and be more specific to my context, rather than giving generic answers (but alas, it just comes off as autistic stuttering).
    Last edited by Hamouchou; 03-05-2019 at 11:16 AM.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLI, ILI very likely
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I don't think that I have Fe Polr, I see it as fairly developed.
    For a novice you should be lesser sure in your opinions about types. Besides the lack of theory understanding, until you'll check your type by IR - you may mistake in any your type's trait.

You have T type and hence weak and undeveloped Fe, compared to F types. The issues which you noticed before - with the lack of emotional selfcontrol - are almost not possible for F type. The difference between types in how good they use weak functions is not significant and especially should be not noticable for novices like you.

Seems by emotional reasons you want other type than you got from me. As you show unreasonable negativism, claim and trust to rationalizations weaker than your IQ and rationality level. With the most chance, after a time and geting of more facts you should understand your mistakes or to forget about types and hence had no problems from those mistakes.
    You probably want to improve your weak regions and so may do not want to accept the perception of your real type as it may look as "boring". It's lesser "boring" in lesser accentuated variants, but you keep your type anyway and it's seen in you still. With the needed typing skills.
    You'll not fool IR, - you may reject them and to close eyes on them only, as with regular typing - you'll be geting regular and significant misfiting to their theory. Generally, in case you'll be geting theory misfitings - do not hurry to think about bad theory, try to suppose about the possibility it was incorrectly applied by you.

Take lesser seriously heresies and surface noobish fantasies you are geting on typology forums. Lesser of emotions in logical region as typing will be useful too for you. Rely on your strong region - it's logics. This will reduce your mistakes. Instead of a mess which you get on Enlgish sites, for a novice is useful to start with Filatova's book from my typing recommendations.

IR test would help you, if you'd not rejected to use it without rational reasons

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

People organization is not type related
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

An S type. Would you please send me a side profile picture?
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    For a novice you should be lesser sure in your opinions about types. Besides the lack of theory understanding, until you'll check your type by IR - you may mistake in any your type's trait.

You have T type and hence weak and undeveloped Fe, compared to F types. The issues which you noticed before - with the lack of emotional selfcontrol - are almost not possible for F type. The difference between types in how good they use weak functions is not significant and especially should be not noticable for novices like you.
    Seems by emotional reasons you want other type than you got from me. As you show unreasonable negativism, claim and trust to rationalizations weaker than your IQ and rationality level. With the most chance, after a time and geting of more facts you should understand your mistakes or to forget about types and hence had no problems from those mistakes.
    IR test would help you, if you'd not rejected to use it without rational reasons
    You're overinterpreting my messages. I'm not rejecting anything at all, and I'm in the process of taking that IR test. It's true that I'm showing a skeptic/inquisitory attitude towards several typings here (not only yours, so it's not personal in the slightest), but it's just my default reaction, especially that I'm pretty new and no one here is familiar with me or has seen much about me, and that I'm not aware of the typing accuracy of members here.

Sure, I'm not denying that I could be misinterpreting stuff and rationalizing it (if you've seen, I don't use statements such as "I don't have Fe polr", but I start such statements with "I don't think.."). I'm actually glad to get such reactions as this one, as it shows some of the reasoning behind such typings.

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    An S type. Would you please send me a side profile picture?
    There you go, I apologize for the low quality.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1K1t...ew?usp=sharing
    Last edited by Hamouchou; 03-06-2019 at 01:23 PM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You're a TJ type. STJ so we have either ESTJ or ISTJ
    -

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    You're a TJ type. STJ so we have either ESTJ or ISTJ
    As in LSE/SLI or SLE/LSI ? I see that you've capitalized the last letters.
    Last edited by Hamouchou; 03-06-2019 at 08:43 AM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

As in LSE/SLI or SLE/LSI ? I ee that you've capitalized the last letters.
    I don't see P so I see either LSE or LSI

based on what you said about shaking the boat in a relationship for reactions I say LSE
    -

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

You brought an interesting point. I don't think that I have Fe Polr, I see it as fairly developed. I'm pretty capable of detecting the general emotional atmosphere in a group dynamic, but I wouldn't necessarily participate in it. I'm also pretty considerate, but I don't prioritize one's needs over mine (sounds immature and selfish, but it's how I am).
    Also, I'm not that agreeable and/or laid-back. It might be an impression that aquaintances or strangers have, but the people close to me have always described me as looking rigid, angry, butthurt (not necessarily a reflection of my internal state) and being quite stubborn and wanting to have things flow my way.

You probably want to improve your weak regions and so may do not want to accept the perception of your real type as it may look as "boring". It's lesser "boring" in lesser accentuated variants, but you keep your type anyway and it's seen in you still. With the needed typing skills.
    You'll not fool IR, - you may reject them and to close eyes on them only, as with regular typing - you'll be geting regular and significant misfiting to their theory. Generally, in case you'll be geting theory misfitings - do not hurry to think about bad theory, try to suppose about the possibility it was incorrectly applied by you.

Take lesser seriously heresies and surface noobish fantasies you are geting on typology forums. Lesser of emotions in logical region as typing will be useful too for you. Rely on your strong region - it's logics. This will reduce your mistakes. Instead of a mess which you get on Enlgish sites, for a novice is useful to start with Filatova's book from my typing recommendations.

You get so touchy about your typings. That's so cute... Here is the excerpt (from the book you suggested to me) on SLI.

Available for purchase on amazon.com

I don't recommend buying just for the type descriptions. All the information is available here in article sections for free but if you just want the book for a summary then buy it. It will be hard for some of different cultures to relate to the examples.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

sorry it turns out that you are ISTp. I don't know what I was thinking yesterday...low blood pressure
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    You get so touchy about your typings.
    I'm touchy about the truth and reason. As I'm relatively sure in his type, when it's rejected without reasons this inspires an anger.
    Also there are not so many people on forums in which type I'm comparably sure. It's important to see their results in IR test.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Yet you will tell an "IEI", for example, that it is "cute" when they express annoyance or anger with you. You are not the only one touchy about truth and reason, except there seems to be very little of either involved when it comes to typing people.

He even says he didn't reject the typing. You just took what he said too personal. I suppose this is another issue with the language barrier.

YWIMW

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm touchy about the truth and reason. As I'm relatively sure in his type, when it's rejected without reasons this inspires an anger.
    Also there are not so many people on forums in which type I'm comparably sure. It's important to see their results in IR test.
    Dude, a skeptic attitude, as irrational as it might seem to you, is pretty understandable. I'm very justified in my skepticism towards this "truth" that you perceive, as it seems mostly intuition-based (or you didn't bother much to get into the details). Again, I'm not discrediting your input, my attitude towards it won't make it any less true (that is if it's the case) anyway.
    As I've said before, your reaction seems quite exaggerated to me. I took your input into account, and I'm taking the IR test (I'm taking quite some time, I'm quite busy lately), and we'll see if it aligns with your primary typing. I'm not being some cocky noob who thinks he knows his stuff better than experienced people.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alright, I have to give @silke some credit, I do think you are SLI, though there is plenty of other, better evidence for Si. Your video was so clear that I'll go function by function:

Si: an agreeable person, avoids conflict, enjoys natural beauty as in hiking, relaxed lifestyle. dislikes extreme political views.
    Te: career choice was pragmatic, not out of "passion". values competence, independence, productivity. Used the word productive about 20 times
    Ni: difficulty with setting long-term goals. choice of career also was situational rather than to serve some larger purpose. cautious, not a risk taker. difficulty answering vague or abstract questions, especially about yourself.
    Fe: seen as serious, was very introverted, preferring being alone
    Ne: feeling that you've somehow "led a boring life" and not lived up to your potential was a recurring theme. Actually, making plans for the future as you talked about it was more Ne than Ni as I see it. Noncommittal when it comes to your views.
    Fi: "butthurt"/angry expression by default, perhaps seen as standoffish. Had difficulty with the "what do you look for in a relationship" question, but also mentioned how you may intentionally distance people when you want to.
    Se: seen as more active than you are. can retaliate in conflict if necessary. lazy? dislikes high-pressure team sports.
    Ti: again, the organization thing. studious.

There were only a couple of bits that seemed strange. One is how you admire confrontational people despite being a pacifist yourself. I think it's unlikely that you value Se for many reasons but perhaps you could explain.

Another thing that would be interesting to see is how active you actually are, given that you say others perceive you as highly active and productive. LSE might be within the realm of possibility but is less likely.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast