TIM
    IEE 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Not creepy at all.

I had my fingers slammed in a car door once. I remember exactly where they were at the time.

not creepy, sometimes I drift off to sleep thinking about what one of the forum members types are!

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not creepy at all.

I had my fingers slammed in a car door once. I remember exactly where they were at the time.
    Silly. xD

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pano Lou View Post
    My dad isn't always like this either. He's typically chill and looks so harmless. But there are times when he can kind of view people as a threat even if we're not trying to be that way.
    The reason for that might be a moment of emotional imbalance.
    One drawback of being Ti-base is probably not being aware of the own emotional state. For LII it might be also a problem if they perceive their personal freedom or independence will be restricted by other people.

I know that I've problems with emotion regulation sometimes... and in such situations I can react quite harshly...
    It's got better with maturity.

He's influenced by other people's emotions. His emotional reactions are subdued and I can pick up on it fairly well.
    Typical Fe-suggestive... I'd say.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    That isn't typical LII behavior. Sounds more like ESI on the face of it, tbh.
    Sounds like type 6 suspicion. Maybr her dad is LSI

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm new but do I seem EIE? One thing about me I like to get straight to the point. No wordy explanations thank you very much. Which types are like that, or which ones can I rule out?

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    I'm new but do I seem EIE? One thing about me I like to get straight to the point. No wordy explanations thank you very much. Which types are like that, or which ones can I rule out?
    If you want to be typed quickly, you could fill out the typing questionnaire, choose an avatar picture, post pictures and/or videos, take one of the many Socionics tests, or you could interact with the people here for several months. Any and all of these things will bring you closer to your goal.

In my opinion, EIE’s are one of the easier types to recognize by their expressions, and one of the slower types to arrive at a final decision about themselves.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    We don't really have enough information, if you want opinions then you can do a questionnaire (on video, ideally). Tests are a quick but less accurate solution. Don't bother with VI.

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Maritsa got her self typing right. Ti role.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm quite assured of her EII-ness
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I agree with the two posts above.

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Aki has the temperament of a dominatrix.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by A Moderator View Post
    @Aki has the temperament of a dominatrix.
    @A Moderator I'm kinda lazy, I like men doing everything for me if possible, like driving, paying, talking, taking most decisions etc. I do some housework in exchange and can manage money well. I like to help others, I may be in charge if I see incompetence or real need. I refuse to hurt ppl during sex. But I can hurt others in different ways. I don't know if that fits with such temperament.
    Last edited by Hope; 10-13-2018 at 08:17 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    I'm quite assured of her EII-ness
    dudes who joined the forum 3 years ago or lesser can't be wrong. especially when one (at least) of them does not understand own type and the other doubts in it still

Socionics circus

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aki View Post
    @A Moderator I'm kinda lazy, I like men doing everything for me if possible, like driving, paying, talking, taking most decisions etc. I do some housework in exchange and can manage money well. I like to help others, I may be in charge if I see incompetence or real need. I refuse to hurt ppl during sex. But I can hurt others in different ways. I don't know if that fits with such temperament.
    IIRC I read a piece about SLI being the type to push their partner's buttons or cause pain in order to validate the relationship.

Hopefully I'm not confusing this with SLE (which would make sense, since SLE is aggressor), but I certainly do not put it past Delta STs.

In any case, I should have waited to see whether you edited your post before liking it, and your sex life is none if my business. Just thought I'd give you the impression I get. Take it with a grain of salt if you want.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

IIRC I read a piece about SLI being the type to push their partner's buttons or cause pain in order to validate the relationship.

Hopefully I'm not confusing this with SLE (which would make sense, since SLE is aggressor), but I certainly do not put it past Delta STs.
    Dominatrix is mostly used as part of bdsm slang, so I had to make clear that I'm not into that, in case that were the intention. Not that I care for giving any details besides it. Lol
    Then Se is about doing stuff and accomplishing and being pretty active, they are pursuers, etc, idk why that would be confused with lazy -Si comfort seeking with Ti demonstrative. I don't hurt my partners, though. I'm not romantically an aggressor. I was joking about the reference. But I can hurt some sensitivities, mostly online. I don't think I'm a dominatrix in any sense irl, tbh. Pretty much a couch potato that can be useful if its needed. For sure I don't let ppl get their way with me either, in any way. I know I can be uncomfortable for others when I decide to express my opinion. But thats not a particular Se behavior, you know.

Ti as Demonstrative Function
    The individual often criticizes others' views from a logical standpoint, picking apart statements and postulates and showing that they are logically flawed. However, he does not choose to do this excessively and does not expect that reality can be accurately expressed in a neat logical systematic anyway.
    In any case, I should have waited to see whether you edited your post before liking it, and your sex life is none if my business. Just thought I'd give you the impression I get.
    I don't care about your opinion honestly. I thought you were writing it in joking tone as I'm often joking or talking in light hearted mood in here (guess others get it different and I assume the risk, just imagine me with a smile or light laugh each time I write something, for future references).In any case I'd never expect someone using the term dominatrix as a serious appreciation of someone else temperament. However, If you were serious (as it seems) I must say its kinda insecure and passive aggressive to call someone dominatrix just because she express her opinions or doesnt agree with yours.
    My best male friend is ILE, I'm used to have friendly discussions about any topic with him, without it meaning we must agree with each other or I should change my mind or behavior to favour him. Not at all. In fact, one of the reasons we get along pretty well is that he's not very sensitive so both can be ourselves without faking anything or fearing to hurt each other all the time.
    Last edited by Hope; 10-14-2018 at 04:31 AM.

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Aki I didn't feel like my statement was personal.

Don't worry about it. I should have chosen my words more carefully.
    Last edited by Desert Financial; 10-14-2018 at 06:28 AM.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@A Moderator has the temperament of an incel.

@Aki I didn't feel like my statement was personal.
    Me neither.

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@A Moderator has the temperament of an incel.

Thanks for the input.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now considering ILI.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@A Moderator I'm kinda lazy, I like men doing everything for me if possible, like driving, paying, talking, taking most decisions etc.
    Are u a childlike

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

A perfect description of my SLI-Te ex.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Sounds like most women...
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

A perfect description of my SLI-Te ex.

Well men are there to do all of that for us
    Otherwise they feel purposeless and start wars and stuff like that, better to have them busy (jk).

@Olimpia I don't know if most female extroverts fit so much in there honestly. Imebit seems like they don't.

@Number 9 large no, because its me the one who wash the dishes, clean the toilet, cook and use money wisely. On the other hand IEEs have lots of energy.

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well men are there to do all of that for us
    Otherwise they feel purposeless and start wars and stuff like that, better to have them busy (jk).

@Olimpia I don't know if most female extroverts fit so much in there honestly. Imebit seems like they don't.

@Number 9 large no, because its me the one who wash the dishes, clean the toilet, cook and use money wisely.
    Ah I see. I guess IEE is a pseudo caregiver. Do you provide the emotional support also? Or does your IEE (I remember you saying your partner was one) bring his/her own?

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Ah I see. I guess IEE is a pseudo caregiver. Do you provide the emotional support also? Or does your IEE (I remember you saying your partner was one) bring his/her own?
    I don't think he ever need emotional support, he's often pretty cheerful. Mb my task is not to give emotional support but discorage with my laziness nonprofitable and impractical initiatives.
    Last edited by Hope; 10-19-2018 at 03:22 PM.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Either male and female SLIs are very different or I'm not an SLI, because I'm almost the exact opposite of Aki for a lot of these stances.

I do all the cooking and cleaning like Aki, but I do live alone so who knows on that front. Everything else though is very different, I like to be in control, make most of the decisions, and am slightly sadistic, but I am also good with money. Obviously my type seems to be very debatable.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chakram View Post
    Either male and female SLIs are very different or I'm not an SLI, because I'm almost the exact opposite of Aki for a lot of these stances.

I do all the cooking and cleaning like Aki, but I do live alone so who knows on that front. Everything else though is very different, I like to be in control, make most of the decisions, and am slightly sadistic, but I am also good with money. Obviously my type seems to be very debatable.

Well, what do you score in tests?

I think it could be a role difference for sure. If you are alone you should make all decisions for yourself. I don't have a problem taking my own decisions, but in most occasions the role I take in my relation or the relation with ppl I care about is not to being pushy or forcing ppl or being bossy. I don't like ppl being like that with me either. If I feel like random ppl is doing something like that in certain way chances are that I'd push back or became forceful. You can't force IEEs to do anything, either.

I don't need to be in control in the way of literally being a controlling partner. But I control my own stuff. In the other hand I never liked overly pleasing ppl. I like ppl with some dignity and a mind of their own.

What do you mean with slightly sadistic? In what sense and with whom?

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Tests are unreliable as hell

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Well, what do you score in tests?

I think it could be a role difference for sure. If you are alone you should make all decisions for yourself. I don't have a problem taking my own decisions, but in most occasions the role I take in my relation or the relation with ppl I care about is not to being pushy or forcing ppl or being bossy. I don't like ppl being like that with me either. If I feel like random ppl is doing something like that in certain way chances are that I'd push back or became forceful. You can't force IEEs to do anything, either.

I don't need to be in control in the way of literally being a controlling partner. But I control my own stuff. In the other hand I never liked overly pleasing ppl. I like ppl with some dignity and a mind of their own.

What do you mean with slightly sadistic? In what sense and with whom?
    My test scores vary, and while I do think delta st is a very viable option for me, I tend to score high on both Ti and Te, low on Si, and moderate on Se. Te generally being the highest of anything.

You definitely sound like a delta st with all the individualism and I can relate to you with that and liking people with a mind of their own and doing what they want. I just like it when people (romantic partners more specifically) will sort of follow me and my advice, as more of a leader and what we should be doing together on a grander scale while still deciding most things for themselves. Maybe I've just been selfish in my relationships, I'm not entirely sure yet, I have been learning as I go. I do not attempt to overly please other people either.

Slightly sadistic (possibly from life experiences) in terms of literally just enjoying pain and suffering, physical and mental, in others to an extent. Not always though.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you were LSE then it would explain having higher Se (being more of a leader etc.).
    This is also related to gender though.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

If you were LSE then it would explain having higher Se
    he's not LSE

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

If you were LSE then it would explain having higher Se (being more of a leader etc.).
    This is also related to gender though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    he's not LSE
    LSE has seemed to be a likely type for me, and with Hotel saying Se as being higher for them it definitely makes more sense than SLI. Of course, my results from the Sol intertype test could prove otherwise.

I am curious as to if this is because slightly weaker Si in LSE means higher Se as well? And the same would follow for all types?

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am curious as to if this is because slightly weaker Si in LSE means higher Se as well? And the same would follow for all types?
    Sort of - because Si is a lower priority for LSEs, it makes Se a higher priority.

Technically though, strength in Se trades off with strength in Ni. LSEs have weaker Ni but stronger Se. There are types that are almost equally bad at Si and Se.
    Last edited by Exodus; 10-20-2018 at 03:41 PM.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

LSE has seemed to be a likely type for me, and with Hotel saying Se as being higher for them it definitely makes more sense than SLI. Of course, my results from the Sol intertype test could prove otherwise.

If youre an introverted sensor, you have 4d Si and 3d Se
    If youre an extroverted sensor you have 4d Se and 3d Se

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I wouldnt pay much attention to that tho, just focus on your lead function first, everything else comes later (after that creative)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

LSE has seemed to be a likely type for me
    I inclined to ILE as your type so relatively good IR are doubtful with LSE. Seems, you thought yourself as LIE for some time. Recently EIE in IR test was among most possible.
    I do not feel LSE in you, clearly. And in IR test you prefered values far from delta.

Find betas IRL and check the degree of your sympathy to them.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Chakram I don't know much about you, but I clearly do not get ILE. The fact you emphasize that about yourself - doing the cleaning, etc - makes ILE seem unlikely. From ILEs I get the vibe that everything practical is something they look down on almost; whereas you seem more grounded.

You seem like a ego type; I would say LSE is a safe bet based on what we know.
    Last edited by WVBRY; 10-21-2018 at 11:53 AM.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    I inclined to ILE as your type so relatively good IR are doubtful with LSE. Seems, you thought yourself as LIE for some time. Recently EIE in IR test was among most possible.
    I do not feel LSE in you, clearly. And in IR test you prefered values far from delta.

Find betas IRL and check the degree of your sympathy to them.
    I don't think my irl typing abilities are good enough to base my own type on that.

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

let's disagree to agree

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think @vesstheastralsilky is ESI. She reminds me of Maritsa with her typings. Ti role.