Page 31 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,240 of 2884

Thread: Your typing of forum members (archived '15-'17)

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Spider View Post
    Myst +Ti ego, and probably intro so LSI is fine, not sure subtype. 1X6? for tritype @Myst
    1X6 means? X is the heart triad?

You're like the second person on here (and other forums) who guessed/types me 1>8. (The other one is @Satan)

I sacrificed a goat to Zeus and I liked it
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mega View Post
    I thought about it and EIE make more sens than LIE, because I can naturally and easily understand interactions between people and their point of view. Moreover, I'm enclined to make decisions based on sensation and what I feel is right (or just what I want), rather than make decisions by pure logic. I've to force myself to make logical decisions and it doesn't work all the time.
    Finally, logic is not to me something I feel like I understand as profoundly as human interactions or what goes inside a person mind.

Hence, EIE over LIE.
    What about SLE? You come across really SLE-ish to me. is not (just like with all the other extravert functions) and it seems like you have HA rather than lead to me.

Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

None of these are set in stone, so feel free to negotiate with and/or fight me here. I simplify my typings a lot to get rid of what I think is redundant information (which I'll explain if you like but it's probably a bit unorthodox). If you want to be typed you can also ask me and I'll edit this. I'll edit it anyways as I type more people. Almost everyone on a typology forum has a 4 and is contraflow, what a surprise

Alioth - ILE 648 Sp/Sx
    Bled - SEE 748 Sx/So
    Bullets - ILI 487 Sx/So
    Director Abbie - ESE 164 Sx/So
    Ghost - SEI 468 Sp/Sx
    Gypsy - ESI 487 So/Sx
    L25 - ILE 684 Sp/Sx
    Maritsa - SEE 824 So/Sx
    Satan - SLI 853 Sx/Sp
    SisOfNight - IEI 459 So/Sx
    Spider - ILI 863 So/Sx
    Subteigh - EII 541 So/Sp
    totalize - LIE 852 Sx/So
    troubador - EII 459 So/Sp

My self-typing is not on here yet because I still want to see what some people here have to say without it being a reaction to my self-typing. People will already consider a lot of these impossible but unless there's a good argument I don't know, I don't see any combination as impossible. Internal strife is part of human nature, as unglamorous-sounding as that is.
    Last edited by Pallas; 11-10-2016 at 03:33 PM.

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Verbrannte View Post
    None of these are set in stone, so feel free to negotiate with and/or fight me here. I simplify my typings a lot to get rid of what I think is redundant information (which I'll explain if you like but it's probably a bit unorthodox). If you want to be typed you can also ask me and I'll edit this. I'll edit it anyways as I type more people. Almost everyone on a typology forum has a 4 and is contraflow, what a surprise

Satan - SLI 873 Sx/Sp

I don't see any combination as impossible. Internal strife is part of human nature, as unglamorous-sounding as that is.
    SLI and 873 sounds like a paradox, especially with SX first. But hey, I'll let you away with that. But why of all things do you see me as having a 3 as my heart type.

Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    SLI and 873 sounds like a paradox, especially with SX first. But hey, I'll let you away with that. But why of all things do you see me as having a 3 as my heart type.
    874 is probably better so I'll switch it to that. Not 2 is obvious at least. As I said, I think paradoxes are kind of normal. Most people have at least some internal conflict sometimes, and you have really obviously paradoxical people like Subteigh that drive many typologists batty. (Not that paradoxical people are automatically conflicted, but as I see it there are sort of regions of conflict vs. harmony that can be bigger or smaller depending on the full typing. Smaller regions, which I consider to be characteristic of more inharmonious/discordant typings, tend to pull people towards very specific things and generate a lot more force during the pulling, which can either affect the person or be used by the person to affect their surroundings, and larger ones, associated with the more obviously harmonious, tend to allow more flexibility and generate little to no force pulling people most of the time. The default thing to do seems to be to assume the biggest region possible for any person, probably largely due to the generality of most type descriptions, but that's definitely not how things work from my experience. In other words, IEI 8s are real.)
    Last edited by Pallas; 11-10-2016 at 02:22 AM.

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shiver LXI-Ti

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Aylen - IEI 479 Sx/So
    I do appreciate being added to your list but because we haven't really had any real interaction, plus you have mentioned socionics new wave as a good source of typings, I am inclined to think that you might be influenced by the creator of that idea. You might have read his arguments for his typing of me in the other thread. He is just as mistaken as your are about my type. If you would like to give your reasoning for 479 sx/so though I will be happy to hear you out since you must have some compelling evidence up your sleeve... just as I heard him out.

Not trying to burst your bubble but you still have a poor understanding of enneagram, instincts, and socionics, for that matter. I have already told you not to type me because you think you know things about people but you are just skimming the surface and missing deeper clues into their psyche.

Understanding the system
    The Enneagram is a system for typing personalities. It works with 9 basic personality types that are very different from each other. It is said to be the most in-depth and useful personality typing resource.

The centres
    Each of the 9 personalities can be divided into one of the three main categories, the so-called centres:

– the heart (or feeling) centre. This is the centre of the human emotions. It is driven by a need to be affirmed. There’s always a feeling of shame and a fear of being ignored present. Types 2, 3 and 4 are heart types.

– the head (or thinking) centre. This centre deals with the thinking process of people. It is driven by a need to be reassured. In this centre, a feeling of anxiety and a fear of being in chaos are dominant. Types 5, 6 and 7 are thinking types.

– the gut (or instinctive) centre. This centre deals with human actions. It is driven by a need to be accepted. Gut types are characterised by a feeling of anger and a fear of being overlooked. Types 8, 9 and 1 are gut types.

The Tritypes
    The Tritype Enneagram theory as developed by David and Katherine Fauvre goes that everyone has one type in each centre that is most important. These three types together make a person’s tritype. However, for each individual one of these three types is dominant. This is their main Enneagram type. Remember that this type is however hugely influenced by the other two types from the other centres.

A possible tritype could be 926. This tritype is interpreted as follows:
    – this person has character traits from type 9, 2 and 6.
    – type 9 and therefore the gut centre is dominant.
    – in other words, this person will act first before feeling and thinking.
    – the second type is a heart centre type, the 2.
    – thinking (type 6) comes last for this person.

It even appears that the three types from the three different centres are way more important than the dominant type. In other words, a 874 will have more in common with a 478 than with a fellow dominant 8 type like 852.

The Heart Centre – feeling

Type 2
    Type 2 is the type that over-expresses their emotions. They are generally extroverted, approaching others to pay attention to their feelings. They are known as The Givers or The Helpers. This is because they tend to focus on the needs and desires of others. They extremely value helping people and get pride from being caring and generous. Helpers feel that in this way they will be loved. A downside or blind spot that they have is that they can be manipulative or possessive of others. There’s also a chance that they forget their own needs and focus too much on others’ as they avoid being needy. In the course of their life, the type 2 can mimic qualities of type 1, 3, 4 and 8.

Type 3
    Type 3 is the type that is numb when it comes to emotions. They are completely out of touch with them. Action-oriented, they strive for success. They are hence known as The Performer or The Winner. Efficient and driven, they want to achieve their goals. They are self-assured and extremely ambitious. They feel that they need to produce and achieve something in order to be loved, sometimes deceiving themselves that they have made it in the world. A blind spot can be that they are narcissistic or hostile, thinking they are a real success. In the course of their life, type 3 can mimic qualities of type 2, 4, 6 and 9.

Type 4
    Type 4 is the type that under-expresses their emotions, keeping them inside themselves in order to analyse them, thus being withdrawn. They are known as The Individualist because they want to be different; they seek to be special. Another name is The Deep-sea Diver, because they look for meaning in their life, themselves and their emotions. They are intuitive and have a knack for creativity. They feel that they need to be unique to avoid being ignored. A blind spot is their envy that follows when others have found a better life than themselves. They can also appear sad or self-absorbed because of their sensitivity to emotions. In the course of their life, type 4 can mimic qualities of type 1, 2, 3 and 5.

The Head Centre – thinking

Type 5
    Type 5 is the type that under-expresses their thoughts, keeping them inside themselves until they are absolutely sure they’ve figured them out. Hence, they are a withdrawn type. Known as The Thinker, they’re constantly trying to figure out how the universe works using objective logic to avoid being in chaos. They also have another title: The Observer. This is because they are distant from the world, people and situations and are very perceptive and original. Their greed is to read, learn and analyse information. A blind spot is that they’re provocative and eccentric, living in an ivory tower. In the course of their life, type 5 can mimic qualities of type 4, 6, 7 and 8.

Type 6
    Type 6 is the type that is numb to ‘head centre thinking’; they have trouble seeing things in an objective manner. The Loyalist wants to be faithful, responsible, dutiful and dependable. If there’s someone you can count on and who will be there for you, it’s the 6. They yearn for certainty. A funny thing is that this can be manifested in two ways: being obedient and cautious (the so-called phobic 6) or being rebellious and a dare devil (the counterphobic 6). A blind spot of both types of sixes is that they can be quite sceptic, doubtful and paranoid. They’re actually afraid of being afraid! In the course of their life, type 6 can mimic qualities of type 3, 5, 7 and 9.

Type 7
    Type 7 is the type that over-expresses thinking. It’s not that they are extreme know-it-alls, far from it. Instead, they use their amazing (thinking!) ability to see exciting opportunities and fun activities to plan a pleasurable life, for all of us. No wonder that they are called The Enthusiasts; they feel that being happy and entertaining is the path to being liked. Happy-go-lucky to the top, they want to avoid experiencing life’s pains. Their strategy is to be spontaneous and feel accomplished. A blind spot of the sevens is that they can experience gluttony, being excessive and maniac. In the course of their lives, type sevens can mimic qualities of type 1, 5, 6 and 8.

The Gut Centre – acting
    Type 8
    Type 8 is the type that over-expresses their acting. They want to be strong and make an impact on the world. Making sure everyone is living a good, right and proper life, they are very protective. A name for this type is –unsurprisingly- The Protector or The Leader. Indeed, they’re just right for leadership: self-confident and decisive, they are not afraid to act. Not just competent, they also love being in charge and in control. They might practise the sin of lust, taking everything they want as if they’re on top of the world. Another blind spot is that they can be aggressive, angry and combative. In the course of their life, type 8 can mimic qualities of type 2, 5, 7 and 9.

Type 9
    Type 9 is the type that is numb to the acting that’s so typical of the gut centre. They feel that they have to go with the flow instead. Because they see and understand what motivates others, they have no desire to rock against the boat. They are often called The Peacemaker or The Mediator. They aspire to be peaceful, calm, easygoing and content. You might know one of them, with their popular phrase “I don’t mind, it doesn’t bother me”. They are incredibly reassuring, appearing to live to go along with others instead of having their own opinions. A blind spot is that they might become lazy, procrastinating and neglectful. In the course of their life, type 9 can mimic qualities of type 1, 3, 6 and 8.

Type 1
    Type 1 is the type that under-expresses their acting, keeping their desired way of acting inside themselves, making an internal library of what is good and bad. Idealistic and perfectionistic in every way, they are called The Reformer or The Perfectionist. They know very well what they feel is the perfect, ethically right way to act. Typically, the ones are principled and orderly and want to improve themselves and others. When this doesn’t work, they tend to become angry, despite thinking that they absolutely shouldn’t. Another blind spot is that they are so perfectionistic that they become critical and self-righteous, believing that they know the right way. In the course of their life, type 1 can mimic qualities of type 2, 4, 7 and 9.

Differences within types
    You might think: the Enneagram theory tries to make typing people simpler, a bit like putting a box around them. This is partly true: people are very complex and it’s just undoable to categorize them. That’s why the Enneagram doesn’t do this as easily. In the Enneagram theory, there are plenty of variants that distinguish one type 2 from another.

https://waysofwisdom.wordpress.com/2...gram-tritypes/

edit: I see you have changed me from sx/so to so/sx so same question.

I know my type regardless of what you may see in my TIM at any given moment. I have my reasons for switching it up.

*satan is not sx first. Delta is probably the least likely quadra for him but you were adamant he was gamma not long ago.
    ** ghost is sx/sp which would be obvious if you paid attention or had one meaningful conversation with her.
    *** stick to typing those you actually have had meaningful interactions with or you will be continuously backtracking i.e. eating your own words.
    **** you tend to believe in your own infallibility and miss crucial information.

Edit2: I thought you were joking about SEE for Maritsa?

Edit3: I am not trying to be mean to Verb. She basically told me it was fine if I was straight with her and it doesn't bother her but I will clarify for someone who thought I was being mean.
    Last edited by Aylen; 11-10-2016 at 09:14 AM.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Shiver ILI-Te 135
    @Maritsa EII 126
    @totalize EIE 378
    @goldenbane EII 269 (or 1)
    @Verbrannte IEE 2w3 or sx7
    @Chae IEI 135
    Last edited by Mr inappropriate; 11-10-2016 at 12:50 PM.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

While @Starfall might "look" Se-creative from some of her photos, there's no way any LSI would name themselves Starfall with an additional space location and avatar choice. I'm a firm believer in her IEI-ness, no matter how many food things she posts . She's similar to me in many ways, although it might not seem so (probably more than any other posters on 16types, besides Bane: I'm like their love child).

Second, Adam Strange - intuitive type (LIE), no LSE in their right mind would name themselves anything Strange - he's just very strong on Te.

Abbie - Definitely logical, where do people see Fe??

Mega - logical, no Fe, probably LIE

Verbrannte - pretty obvious Ni base imo

Spider - still ILI

Hitta - alpha NT

Shiver - fuckwit

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr inappropriate View Post
    @Shiver ILI-Te 135
    @Maritsa EII 126
    @totalize EIE 378
    @Chae IEI 135
    Lol, I'm EII 2. This is awesome! @Maritsa, ooooooooh baby, look at me now!

Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Aylen Sorry. I don't think it really matters all that much what people type each other though. Look how much everyone here disagrees already on the rest of the thread. I'll take yours out if you disagree though.

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen
    *** stick to typing those you actually have had meaningful interactions with or you will be continuously backtracking i.e. eating your own words.

That's fine. Trial and error is all part of the process.

**** you tend to believe in your own infallibility and miss crucial information.

Well, if I thought I were infallible, I'd set them in stone, but they're not.

Edit2: I thought you were joking about SEE for Maritsa?

No, she reminds me of my SEE brother and a lot of other SEEs I know, for one thing.

Edit3: I am not trying to be mean to Verb. She basically told me it was fine if I was straight with her and it doesn't bother her but I will clarify for someone who thought I was being mean.

Thanks. I wonder who that could be

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post

Verbrannte - pretty obvious Ni base imo
    I don't see that really, but thanks I guess?

Ip temperament:

"Typical characteristics

• relaxed
    • go-with-the-flow
    • finds it easy to spend long periods of time in no activity, or at very low levels of energy
    • movements are flexible, unhurried
    • little inclination towards fidgetiness when having to remain inactive for longer periods"

My baseline state:

@Shiver ILI-Te 135
    @Maritsa EII 126
    @totalize EIE 378
    @Chae IEI 135
    These are the best typings I've ever seen. (Well, goldebane being EII is pretty awesome, but not because it's accurate )

@Ghost

"sp/sx decadent (strong sx) - sp at its most saturated with sx; self-attending ways are offset by a wilder outgoing streak, reaching outside themselves then pulling back. noticable 'sx-y' quality, often enough to pass for sx first.
    quote: "what is my life, without the things I love?"
    pulls from: sx/so, to enhance sx
    role: the sensualist, the hedonist
    exemplars: david beckham, sarah mclachlan, dido, rachael ray, george harrison, maureen dowd
    fictional from star wars: lando calrissian"

That sounds fine.

"
    sx/sp seducer (weak sp) - sx in full command produces an active recruiter of potential mates; but being sx/sp this remains in the yin mode of seducing. charismatic and overtly sexualized, arguably the most purely sx of all stacks and ranges. draws from so/sx shadow to liven up sx into an erotic playfulness and to keep sx far ahead of their relatively nominal sp. an emotional yearning to their mating ritual; an inherently unstable range that can lead to a pattern of serial heartbreak. often confused for sx/so. "

I thought you always talked about how weak your So was...

http://typewatchenneagram.blogspot.ru
    Last edited by Pallas; 11-10-2016 at 03:40 PM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by goldenbane View Post
    Lol, I'm EII 2. This is awesome! @Maritsa, ooooooooh baby, look at me now!
    <3

I would like that. Maybe you can help EII be more expressive and lively
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I've just finished processing Jung's Pi theory. Not going to put much philosophy into this post because it could really go on forever, and I'm trying to cover all people I've interacted with, memorably, on forum.

But reasoning's there, if you want to discuss

Keep in mind that I've never paid as much attention to rational functions, that I have a very poor understanding of Se, and, after reading Jung, I do think I'm probably Ni ego (and since I don't show it much, Ni base > creative, despite what a noisy spaz I can be). And, if you still think it's important in determining my perspective, 3 out of the 4 people who have bothered to read my 80 questions type me as beta NF (the fourth said alpha SF then switched to gamma NT.......and that person was Jeremy.........). I've almost exclusively returned to a self-typing of Ni-ILI since the beginning of 2015, and though I care less about ennea, I did bother to self-type there too: 3w2 369 sp/so.

To the best of my ability, I am trying not to be biased in my typings. These are just what I would guess at gunpoint. I mean no offense to anyone, and I think no differently of any of you.

The rough ordering goes from people I know a lot about to people I know very little about. Usually this corresponds with whom I've met in person or talked to the most.

X denotes variable; either I don't know you well enough or I have failed to see
    <3 is judas kiss, which means my feelings for you could potentially skew my typing, and I'm loathe to betray you by typing you anything, but here it is. I am weak. Forgive me.
    ? Fill-in-blanks bias
    [] If I dislike you to the point it may skew my typing you simply don't appear on the list because fucked if I take credit for typing you anything (only applies to one forumite.. texture soymilk bitch.)

Ashton Ti-XLE 7w6 378 sx/sp (immediately after meeting him I thought ILE but in retrospect, when I've read a lot more, I think SLE. take that as you will. Ti sub ftw) @mfckr
    Aquagraph Si-LSE 7w8 147 <3 @Aquagraph
    Abbie Si-ESE 1w9 (ask me why not w2) 145 @Director Abbie
    Mu4 Ni-LIE 3w2 359 @mu4
    Hitta Ni-ILI 5w4 459 @Hitta
    Lungsl Se-ESI 6w5 468 sp/sx @lungs
    Aylen Ni-IEI 6w5 469 <3 @Aylen
    Bled Se-SEE 7w8 479 <3 @handjob
    Inumbra Ni-IEI 4/5 @inumbra
    total Fi-SEE 8w9 @totalize
    dolphin Fi-SEE, 147? @Lily
    Suz Fe-ESE, maybe 1w2 @Suz
    Darya Fe-IEI>EIE @darya
    Apple Fi-IEE @applejacks
    Myst +Ti ego, and probably intro so LSI is fine, not sure subtype. 1X6? for tritype @Myst
    Ankh -Se, Se subtype (Se-LSI or Se-SLE), 8w9 @Ananke
    Golden Fe-EIE, and I'd guess 6w5 like lungs @goldenbane
    Mcbaindouche, Ni-EIE, 7w8douchesubtype, Josh Homme impersonator @Bane
    Cpig Te-XLI, 5w6 seems right. I'd guess SLI>ILI because (severe oversimplification) I see more nihilism than symbolism in you, but I don't know you well enough to say that with supereme confidence or anything. Everyone after this I don't really know very well @Capitalist Pig
    Starpoo Ti-LSI, probably 1w9 sp/sx @Starfall
    Epheme Fe @epheme
    Niffniff beta ST, probably contact sub. At gunpoint I'd guess Se-LSI>Ti-SLE @niffer
    Narc Te-LIE, probably 8 or 3 @oldwhiskey
    Sev/Kalinoche Fi-ESI, maybe 4 @kalinoche
    Antenna/Radio Fi-EII @Antennae
    Em EII @Emmym
    Trou Fi-EXI @troubadour
    Mike IEE @mikemex
    Strange ILE @Adam Strange
    Sis XEI @sisofnight
    Merc SLI with creepy LSI online persona @Satan
    Jess SLI @jessica
    Galen LII>IEE imo (Though I agree that the Lion King is delta) @Galen
    bb introverted, probably rational subtype but could be Ip @blackburry
    Ouro judicious intro, would guess delta>alpha and Ij so maybe Ne-EII? @ouronis
    Shiv INTx, but would guess alpha>gamma so Ti-LII? @Shiver
    Subt XII @Subteigh
    Mari IMQ, or close @Maritsa
    Kimumumumu4 TROLL, also my mother
    (Kimi, I was okay with you being Ti-LII. You do not seem severely Se polr the way an Ne sub might be. Then again, you are one of the most adept trolls to grace this forum, so really you could be anything.)
    Flaxseed4, TROLL, also IEI>LSE
    Rat, TROLL, and probably IEI

I'm sure I've mistyped at least one person, and left at least one person out. use 1000 buckets of salt to decontaminate

Attachment 8931
    What is IMQ?
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Shiver ILI-Te 135
    @Maritsa EII 126
    @totalize EIE 378
    @Chae IEI 135
    It gets more and more interesting, I've been typed ILI, IEE, EIE, LIE and now IEI (again) How does e1 fit into that though.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alioth - ILE 648 Sp/Sx
    I'm glad someone finally respects the possibility that I might be 4-fixed instead of 3. Triple Reactive ftw.

Also totalize is best gamma nt.

Shiver - fuckwit
    Correct. Although I want Starfall to be ESE.
    Last edited by Grendel; 11-10-2016 at 06:10 PM.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Don't think I have any tiny little bit of 4 or contraflow in me. Lol

I definitely agree with you on the typings of @Alioth, @handjob (Bled), @Gypsy, @Subteigh for example.

I gave a lot of thought to the EIE retyping of @Gypsy but I had to conclude my earlier typing her at ESI was correct.

Have certainly considered SLI for @Satan, what makes you think SLI for him?

@Ghost seems beta NF to me after having seen more info about them. No way she's any Si ego. Then @Bullets is anything but Te. @Director Abbie is anything but Fe. @Maritsa is anything but Se.

874 is probably better so I'll switch it to that. Not 2 is obvious at least. As I said, I think paradoxes are kind of normal. Most people have at least some internal conflict sometimes, and you have really obviously paradoxical people like Subteigh that drive many typologists batty. (Not that paradoxical people are automatically conflicted, but as I see it there are sort of regions of conflict vs. harmony that can be bigger or smaller depending on the full typing. Smaller regions, which I consider to be characteristic of more inharmonious/discordant typings, tend to pull people towards very specific things and generate a lot more force during the pulling, which can either affect the person or be used by the person to affect their surroundings, and larger ones, associated with the more obviously harmonious, tend to allow more flexibility and generate little to no force pulling people most of the time. The default thing to do seems to be to assume the biggest region possible for any person, probably largely due to the generality of most type descriptions, but that's definitely not how things work from my experience. In other words, IEI 8s are real.)
    Interesting Ni there. That's not how I type people though, not by looking for such regions if I followed what you meant there. EII 8s are real too?...

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

While @Starfall might "look" Se-creative from some of her photos, there's no way any LSI would name themselves Starfall with an additional space location and avatar choice.

Second, Adam Strange - intuitive type (LIE), no LSE in their right mind would name themselves anything Strange - he's just very strong on Te.
    This is a bit silly. First of all Adam Strange is the name of a superhero. Liking comics is not a great indicator of someone's type...Can you try to provide some actual observations about their personalities?

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

@Aylen Sorry. I don't think it really matters all that much what people type each other though. Look how much everyone here disagrees already on the rest of the thread. I'll take yours out if you disagree though.

That's fine. Trial and error is all part of the process.

Well, if I thought I were infallible, I'd set them in stone, but they're not.

No, she reminds me of my SEE brother and a lot of other SEEs I know, for one thing.

Thanks. I wonder who that could be
    I got the impression you wanted to hone your intuition and/or know what you are talking about, from the couple of interactions we have had. If I didn't I wouldn't have bothered to respond with feedback. Therefore it doesn't matter what others type each other. I am talking to you. You posting stuff like Maritsa is SEE just seems vindictive and does nothing to further the understanding of people who actually take it serious. Feel free to type me what you want though but if credibility is any part of your agenda you might want to put a bit more effort into it.

The person who said I sounded a bit mean is most likely not who you think it is so there is no reason to about them. They were just giving me some feedback as I gave to you. I was tired at the time so maybe I should have littered it with so people wouldn't think I have targeted you.

You know I am not talking about your typings when I say "infallible" don't you? If you are not aware then I suggest looking back to our private exchange.

You still didn't give me your reasoning for 479 sx/so or so/sx typing so I am going to chalk it up to you trolling me since I was pretty clear with you already on where I stand on your unsolicited offerings to others. You asked me about things. I didn't ask you for information. Carry on...

Edit:

Don't mention ghost in this thread. She can't respond in this one. If you want to type her move it to the enneagram thread where she can reply. Thanks.
    Last edited by Aylen; 11-10-2016 at 05:37 PM.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shiver - fuckwit

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    It gets more and more interesting, I've been typed ILI, IEE, EIE, LIE and now IEI (again) How does e1 fit into that though.
    I give tri-type for enneagram, just in numerical order. @goldenbane you too, not necessarily EII e2.

oh @Ghost is sth like 4, IEI or ESI. @Gypsy is also ESI-4

and I guess, all other people here are 4 fixed in some way, lol. Except @Myst. 358 for her.

TIM
    LIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hitta Ni-ILI 5w4 459 @Hitta
    Yessss... finally. Do you think he could be your supervisor like you once said in the chatbox?

TIM
    LIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess hypothetically, though I'm probably not 4D Se... Anyway I think you have me confused for someone else. Not sure we've talked
    No, I haven't. It does not matter; I can read (and comment) whatever I want.

TIM
    LIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    From what I've seen, I think your thinking style is of the dialectic-algorithmic variety. That could narrow down the possible types a bit.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

In my quadra or near it. It's a cop out typing, but I don't know much about you
    Thank you I love you too
    -

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mclane View Post
    From what I've seen, I think your thinking style is of the dialectic-algorithmic variety. That could narrow down the possible types a bit.
    Interesting, I do identify with it. That would leave me with ILI or EIE again.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

I give tri-type for enneagram, just in numerical order. @goldenbane you too, not necessarily EII e2.

oh @Ghost is sth like 4, IEI or ESI. @Gypsy is also ESI-4

and I guess, all other people here are 4 fixed in some way, lol. Except @Myst. 358 for her.
    Yeah my "standard" tritype consists of 3, 5 and 8.

Oh btw I thought a bit, you can be SLE. If not that, then ILE, so still same two options as before.

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I want attention too. Even if it's just three letters.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strangeling View Post
    I want attention too. Even if it's just three letters.

YWIMW

Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I got the impression you wanted to hone your intuition and/or know what you are talking about, from the couple of interactions we have had. If I didn't I wouldn't have bothered to respond with feedback. Therefore it doesn't matter what others type each other. I am talking to you. You posting stuff like Maritsa is SEE just seems vindictive and does nothing to further the understanding of people who actually take it serious. Feel free to type me what you want though but if credibility is any part of your agenda you might want to put a bit more effort into it.

The person who said I sounded a bit mean is most likely not who you think it is so there is no reason to about them. They were just giving me some feedback as I gave to you. I was tired at the time so maybe I should have littered it with so people wouldn't think I have targeted you.

You know I am not talking about your typings when I say "infallible" don't you? If you are not aware then I suggest looking back to our private exchange.

You still didn't give me your reasoning for 479 sx/so or so/sx typing so I am going to chalk it up to you trolling me since I was pretty clear with you already on where I stand on your unsolicited offerings to others. You asked me about things. I didn't ask you for information. Carry on...

Edit:

Don't mention ghost in this thread. She can't respond in this one. If you want to type her move it to the enneagram thread where she can reply. Thanks.
    Oh, I do. It just sort of tends to happen in spurts, like water building up gradually behind a levee before it bursts, hence my holding off changing the typing for now even though I'm not actively keeping it either. Also, my typing Maritsa as SEE is not vindictive. I love SEEs, they tend to (although not as an absolute) be the sweetest people I know, more so than EIIs. They tend to be able to really stand up () for both their own and other people's feelings () as compared to EIIs who tend to be about the most withdrawn people there are and often come across sort of grouchy even if they're very sweet internally. For example, in the discord, when everyone with an 8 starts fighting, Bled with his 9 can calm people down pretty effectively, but the EIIs and other more withdrawn types with 9s have pretty minimal success with that generally. I'm not typing her based on SEE stereotypes or the conception of them as the ratatta of types because I have an extremely nuanced view of types and think they all occur about, if not exactly, equally often. Plus SEEs are my benefactor so that should be viewed as a compliment even by the most conventional standards...

OK. Yes, when tried, always add as many completely random bubbly smileys as possible . I need to do that too probably.

OK. Well, the reason I picked that stacking is because the 4 is pretty obvious, Sx and So both not last seem likely, and then I went for 7 because you seem to obviously not have a 6 and then tend to go for experiences > analysis (the people with 5s in the discord tend to ramble about things like whether Nietzsche was more influenced by Wagner or Schopenhauer, for example, or whether or not certain political philosophies can properly be called anarchism, and on the forum you have people discussing fractals in the music of Chopin, linguistics, the differences between literary movements, etc.) and 9 because you seem pretty relaxed compared to the 8 gut people who tend to be sort of fiery and enjoy arguing and the 1s who have more of a cool and hard stonelike kind of vibe at least sometimes. I learn things better by actively doing something than sitting and reading so please excuse my current hit-and-miss enneagram typing (this is why, when people talked about making schools for MBTI intuitive vs. sensors, I thought the sensor one sounded more appealing. Active vs. passive learning and abstract vs. concrete are two independent dimensions in the most up-to-date learning theory I've heard, but culturally people like to lump in active witg concrete and passive with abstract, to my chagrin, and then often social gets lumped in with the first category and solitary in the second still). I'll stop posting typings of people who don't ask if it's that irritating, but I did think being on this board is largely permission for people to type you as whatever they want since that's the entire focus here and there's pretty much no way to make everyone agree with you. I don't like a lot of the things people type me but there's really nothing I can do about it, but that might just be mistakes on their part and I might just be under the wrong impression regarding people typing you as things you don't agree with due to their earnest opinions and/or personal like of dislike of you being part of the package of joining here.

Reply to edit: OK, thanks for the info. So is she banned everywhere except there then, and doomed to haunt that subforum?

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After chatting with @Mr inappropriate in the chatbox, I find that SLE is a much more likely option than LSI, Fe mobilizing >>> Fe suggestive.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    master, give us some too, precious

we wants its, yesssss, precioussssssss

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Oh, I do. It just sort of tends to happen in spurts, like water building up gradually behind a levee before it bursts, hence my holding off changing the typing for now even though I'm not actively keeping it either. Also, my typing Maritsa as SEE is not vindictive. I love SEEs, they tend to (although not as an absolute) be the sweetest people I know, more so than EIIs. They tend to be able to really stand up () for both their own and other people's feelings () as compared to EIIs who tend to be about the most withdrawn people there are and often come across sort of grouchy even if they're very sweet internally. For example, in the discord, when everyone with an 8 starts fighting, Bled with his 9 can calm people down pretty effectively, but the EIIs and other more withdrawn types with 9s have pretty minimal success with that generally. I'm not typing her based on SEE stereotypes or the conception of them as the ratatta of types because I have an extremely nuanced view of types and think they all occur about, if not exactly, equally often. Plus SEEs are my benefactor so that should be viewed as a compliment even by the most conventional standards...

OK. Yes, when tried, always add as many completely random bubbly smileys as possible . I need to do that too probably.

OK. Well, the reason I picked that stacking is because the 4 is pretty obvious, Sx and So both not last seem likely, and then I went for 7 because you seem to obviously not have a 6 and then tend to go for experiences > analysis (the people with 5s in the discord tend to ramble about things like whether Nietzsche was more influenced by Wagner or Schopenhauer, for example, or whether or not certain political philosophies can properly be called anarchism, and on the forum you have people discussing fractals in the music of Chopin, linguistics, the differences between literary movements, etc.) and 9 because you seem pretty relaxed compared to the 8 gut people who tend to be sort of fiery and enjoy arguing and the 1s who have more of a cool and hard stonelike kind of vibe at least sometimes. I learn things better by actively doing something than sitting and reading so please excuse my current hit-and-miss enneagram typing (this is why, when people talked about making schools for MBTI intuitive vs. sensors, I thought the sensor one sounded more appealing. Active vs. passive learning and abstract vs. concrete are two independent dimensions in the most up-to-date learning theory I've heard, but culturally people like to lump in active witg concrete and passive with abstract, to my chagrin, and then often social gets lumped in with the first category and solitary in the second still). I'll stop posting typings of people who don't ask if it's that irritating, but I did think being on this board is largely permission for people to type you as whatever they want since that's the entire focus here and there's pretty much no way to make everyone agree with you. I don't like a lot of the things people type me but there's really nothing I can do about it, but that might just be mistakes on their part and I might just be under the wrong impression regarding people typing you as things you don't agree with due to their earnest opinions and/or personal like of dislike of you being part of the package of joining here.

Reply to edit: OK, thanks for the info. So is she banned everywhere except there then, and doomed to haunt that subforum?

Thank you for the speedy analysis. I hope you realize though that the person you just typed is not me. I was on that particular discord channel a couple of times before I left and did my own thing. You have no idea what my interests are and what subjects I may delve deeply into, with various people, so you typed me by comparing me to the regulars, I hardly know, and who probably know very little about me, except for maybe 1 person. 2 at most. I doubt they would be discussing me that much though if at all. Like I said you assume too much and fail to fill in the gaps intuitively when it comes to me. You might be better at it with those you spend more time with.

The thing that irritated me about you is that you claimed to know me in response to an offhand comment I made on discord. I don't really care who you type or how you type them other than it continues to spread disinformation so there is no clarity in any of it. If you are just doing it for fun and pull types out of a hat for people that is great. Enjoy yourself. You really have no reason to type me "self preserve" last and that is because you do not know anything about me or how I live my life. I will continue to encourage you to pay attention to your symbolism and intuition but you are far from reading people correctly at this point. At least the ones we appear to have in common. Maybe you are better at typing those you speak to every day or maybe you just acquiesce to their self typing.

I might seem a bit short with you sometimes but it is because I kind of get where you are with all this and I think you can do better than this. As of now you are too flighty and too enthusiastic about too many things. You speak faster than just about anyone I know. Maybe try slowing down and think awhile before you blurt things out that may not be appreciated. I think you know this is not just about typing but life in general. Now I have to cut this short as I have other things to do.

Oh and she is not banned from all threads. Just this one.

Last edited by Aylen; 11-10-2016 at 10:52 PM.

YWIMW

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    After chatting with @Mr inappropriate in the chatbox, I find that SLE is a much more likely option than LSI, Fe mobilizing >>> Fe suggestive.
    Yeah he's stereotypical Fe HA. No way for any LxI for him lol

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

From chat, I figure it belongs to this thread more than to any other,

[Today 02:03 AM] Myst: "Shiver - Report Shout Yesterday 03:43 PM I went through and examined in particular what you talked about with Myst; that user flip-flopped very quickly based on what I'd put in one thread and was visibly carrying irritation from it into the chat, which ultimately bled over into typing opinion."
    [Today 02:03 AM] Myst: nice lies
    [Today 02:03 AM] Myst: I never flip-flopped, always said "certain focus on Ti excluding Te lead, NT", and "ILE>ILI/LII"
    [Today 02:03 AM] Myst: I still say the same

Shiver's type is fact-distorter-nasty-liar.

TIM
    shitting razorblades
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see that @Aylen got typed as 479...... Which happens to be how I type some of my favorite people (bled and aqua) so I deem this typing good............. Also a bird was chattering outside my window this morning, ESE, and said that Aylen is halfway submerged in the veil... Elusive. Please next time type by shadow

Did I ever mention how I fucking hate socionics
    Baby gurl, I’m yr window into senescence

#pick-up lines I plan on using

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Myst darling you can slap me later but wtf does this have to do with sociotype
    I'll follow up on that

What it has to do with the thread topic is clear, it's about typing (well, I mean the ILE>ILI/LII part now). About how no, I did not change it.

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    <3

I would like that. Maybe you can help EII be more expressive and lively
    I'm here for you. Going to create the EII support group.

Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Aylen OK, thanks. But regarding your typing, I'd like to know which of these two themes you relate to more:

1. Storm and stress, a valve containing fire that is driven inwards as it builds up but explodes outwards violently when the valve is opened, life as literal struggle of an atomized individual against the world, “He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster, andwhen you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you”

2. Return to paradise, the irresistible attraction of a magnet to an immovable metal object, life as a journey of an individual through manifold wild landscapes, "And so you know your destination?" he asked. "Yes," I answered, "didn't I say so? Away-From-Here, that is my destination."

This is pretty experimental by the way, I'm just starting to survey people and see how it turns out.
    Last edited by Pallas; 11-11-2016 at 05:44 PM.

Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you talking to golden? It's not clear.

this is a strange question because the first contains undercurrent of Se and the second contains undercurrent of Si... And I'm really not sure how it would break down. When I was new to socionics I'd have said that Se valuers relate to Se statement et cetera, but then after learning model a I'd have said dynamic types would relate to the dynamic statement, various strengths dependent on position of Si in model A, but now I say it depends on how dualized you are since my limited irl examples of types seem to range from well dualized, even occasionally showing ds function, to poorly dualized—eg their experiences with DS have been unpleasant or nonexistent—and these folks can even reject DS function in certain manifestations
    That was at Aylen and about enneagram tritypes since pretty much everyone has a different opinion of hers. Thanks.

Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gotcha

in that case... 8 vs 7? I may be naive but I don't see either of those in her
    They're tritype internal dynamics and archetypal ideas, not supposed to emphasize any particular center, instincts, etc. Well, they're attempts at that at least, probably not very good but a start. I'm not saying what any of them are publicly until I have a giant pool of data on who relates to what though.