Thread: NT Conference

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default NT Conference

For a while I have had the idea of getting all the NTs together and having a discussion, or discussions about topics.
    Intuitively speaking, it seems like NTs are concerned about where we are going and how to get there.

There are many sub topics I have in mind, but I wonder if others will have anything to contribute as well.

For a more socionics based start,
    how do you see the NTs, working as a group together, in terms of their roles and contributions?

ENTp -- ? Creatively searching for new ideas to possibly implement (suggestion)
    INTj -- Analyzing to determine what is most important and how it will transpire into the future (suggestion)
    INTp -- ? Comparing and critiquing to determine what needs must be met for success (suggestion)
    ENTj -- ? Trying to guide and direct towards the goal (suggestion)

How do you see the NTs collaborating together to use their talents most effectively?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: NT Conference

Quote Originally Posted by UDP III
    For a while I have had the idea of getting all the NTs together and having a discussion, or discussions about topics.
    Intuitively speaking, it seems like NTs are concerned about where we are going and how to get there.

There are many sub topics I have in mind, but I wonder if others will have anything to contribute as well.

For a more socionics based start,
    how do you see the NTs, working as a group together, in terms of their roles and contributions?

ENTp -- ? Creatively searching for new ideas to possibly implement (suggestion)
    INTj -- Analyzing to determine what is most important and how it will transpire into the future (suggestion)
    INTp -- ? Comparing and critiquing to determine what needs must be met for success (suggestion)
    ENTj -- ? Trying to guide and direct towards the goal (suggestion)

How do you see the NTs collaborating together to use their talents most effectively?
    SF's are here to improve NT's efficiency.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mhm.

(Also, I support your 'definition of socionics' in your signature)