Thread: How does +Fe create complex fictional characters (INFp/ENFj)

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default How does +Fe create complex fictional characters (INFp/ENFj)

It seems to me a profound thing... that I can seem to type most any character I've come across. To follow their progression in Model-A -- moreover, to follow different progressions in characters created by the same people -- seems to me a very mysterious phenomenon. Even more profound is the question of how you guys (the more artistically talented of you) capture the phenotype of a particular type in the physical representations of your characters.

I know there must be a perfectly understandable method to this, but I need for you to explain it to me! (if that's not too much trouble )

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I guess you don't want anyone to know.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg
    Well I guess you don't want anyone to know.
    If you put that in English it might help.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It seems to me a profound thing... that I can seem to type most any character I've come across.
    It says more about you than them, tc.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush
    It seems to me a profound thing... that I can seem to type most any character I've come across.
    It says more about you than them, tc.
    Hardly.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Perhaps the ESTps know.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

create characters? like in a video game rpg or something?
    INFp-Ni

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by misutii
    create characters? like in a video game rpg or something?
    Or a book.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

after running your text throught the bullshitTranslator this is what came up on the other side:

"I can type any character that has crossed my path. I can follow the characters progression in Model A and I can follow different progressions in characters created by "the same people" what people?) That seems to me to be very mysterious. Even more profound is the question of how you IEI's can capture the "outward, physical manifestation" of a particular type in the physical representation of your characters."

Now, after making some intuitive jumps I think that you are saying that you can type most people you observe, you confirm this, or you find the type, by following the progression of the person in model A and you can follow the same progression in characters created by the same people ( the infp's or it doesnt make sense for me at this time). you find this strange (because.. you find the characters created to be very lifelike because you can follow them in Model A) and you want to know the method how to create the phenotype for a particular type in a character.

Now what you are asking for is a big ass question. Even understanding your question is a pain in the ass. You are asking for something to be explained when your whole post needs explaining to know what you are asking for.
    It seems to me as you are trying to boost with making a post you have to read more then once, although you are perhaps less cryptic in your answers. That is nice of you.

I don't blame you though, if I knew words like "phenotype", " moreover" and "profound" I'd use them at first change. However I believe you are losing the big picture and no one with a life wants to answer you.

Now the question I am asking you:

Why would anyone think you deserves an answer?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Darkstar
    after running your text throught the bullshitTranslator this is what came up on the other side:

"I can type any character that has crossed my path. I can follow the characters progression in Model A and I can follow different progressions in characters created by "the same people" what people?) That seems to me to be very mysterious. Even more profound is the question of how you IEI's can capture the "outward, physical manifestation" of a particular type in the physical representation of your characters."

Now, after making some intuitive jumps I think that you are saying that you can type most people you observe, you confirm this, or you find the type, by following the progression of the person in model A and you can follow the same progression in characters created by the same people ( the infp's or it doesnt make sense for me at this time). you find this strange (because.. you find the characters created to be very lifelike because you can follow them in Model A) and you want to know the method how to create the phenotype for a particular type in a character.

Now what you are asking for is a big ass question. Even understanding your question is a pain in the ass. You are asking for something to be explained when your whole post needs explaining to know what you are asking for.
    It seems to me as you are trying to boost with making a post you have to read more then once, although you are perhaps less cryptic in your answers. That is nice of you.

I don't blame you though, if I knew words like "phenotype", " moreover" and "profound" I'd use them at first change. However I believe you are losing the big picture and no one with a life wants to answer you.

Now the question I am asking you:

Why would anyone think you deserves an answer?
    Well, I'll give one. Though he most probably won't understand it. Here, try this. That's how I think and see things. Perhaps that will explain some things, though I seriously doubt it. (But at least you can't say *we* didn't try to explain)

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let me rephrase that.

"I can type any person that has crossed my path by following their progression through Model-A as revealed in their speech. Similarly, I can follow a fictional character's progression through the observation of their dialogue and thus deduce their type. I have noticed that character designers (some of the best are IEIs) are capable of creating characters whos types are different from their own and even from each other. That seems to me to be very mysterious, to successfully emulate in dialogue another person's way of thinking even to the level of precision offered by Model-A. Even more profound is the question of how you IEIs can capture the 'outward, physical manifestation' of a particular type in the physical representation of your characters."

That is what I was asking. Snegledmaca, I will read your post with great interest.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default How +Fe creates complex characters (INFp/ENFj)

I figured it out how you +Fe types make your characters.

You observe -Fi -- bad feelings -- and seeing it resolve to set yours and others' minds minds toward positive thoughts. To do this, one must differentiate the psyche, suppressing the "bad" impulses into the subconscious and raising up the "good" impulses to consciousness. Your constant observation of this process in other and in yourself is the meant by which you create the complex characters +Fe imagines. It is also the means by which you inspire others to reach toward the higher virtues in life.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: I figured it out.

You observe -Fi -- bad feelings -- and seeing it resolve to set yours and others' minds minds toward positive thoughts. To do this, one must differentiate the psyche, suppressing the "bad" impulses into the subconscious and raising up the "good" impulses to consciousness. Your constant observation of this process in other and in yourself is the meant by which you create the complex characters +Fe imagines. It is also the means by which you inspire others to reach toward the higher virtues in life.

beautiful.

Lefty
    ENFJ

"I'm Sick of Old Men Dreaming Up Wars for Young Men To Die In," George McGovern.

TIM
    ILE-Ti
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

+Fe types being?......
    Suomea

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suomea

+Fe types being?......
    in the case of esfjs it would show their need to be right or to strive for perfection because when repressing the negative the negative could come into contact with their ni polr thingy and they feel bad or inadequate. so they tend to focus on a harmonious social relationship with people and accept ni when its good and potentially reject contact with that when it's negative. though, i would think their aims are sometimes of more of a logistical focus.
    Lefty
    ENFJ

"I'm Sick of Old Men Dreaming Up Wars for Young Men To Die In," George McGovern.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

in fact this is a useful model or key for duality. our dual is so conscious of our polr they theoretically can show us how to operate it sort of socializing the function that is if you view the polr as being a characteristic posessed by each person and not sort of a void seeking completion.

i've been having flashes lately about the functions of infps and can related with my ni the kind of epiphany you had coming up with it. We can read these shallow type descirptions, but for those of us utilizing ni it's much more powerful and makes much more sense when we can internalize their processes.

kudos to you this was most valuable.
    Lefty
    ENFJ