How the Hidden Agenda manifests itself:
- If I can convince others that they truly love me, then I would finally love!
- If I take good care of my surroundings, then I would be forceful and demanding!
- If I can demonstrate flawless potential, then I would trust prediction!
- If I could convince others I am somebody worth hearing, then I must understand!
- If I can gather much from my surroundings, I could then maintain!
- If I could only control time itself, I can gauge the true potential of things!
- If I can posess great unquestionable knowledge, then I could inquire for myself!
- If I convince others of my love to them, I would be loved by them!
How the Hidden Agenda is potentially perceived by others:
Agenda - an observer says, "Can you believe this guy? He acts friendly, then blow me off! What a weirdo!"
Agenda - an observer says, "Boy, he is so PASSIVE! Atleast he is neat, clean, and takes care of his surroundings! "
Agenda - an observer says, "This guy on is on the ball, but somethings I think he tries WAY too hard at times ..."
Agenda - an observer says, "What is with this guy? He talks and debates over so many nonsensical things, so irritating!"
Agenda - an observer says, "Who does he think he is? These things do not belong specifically to him! Stupid Jerk!"
Agenda - an observer says, "For being such an annoying and overbearing prick, he can sure save for the longterm!"
Agenda - an observer says, "What? You do not like me that much? But you seemed so interested in talking to me!"
Agenda - an observer says, "Boy this guy is a drag, he makes a better pet than he would a person ... Poor guy!"