So if I was exertion , I would be good at predicting peoples' real, personal reactions in a possible situation (despite what they might say in a given context)? Doesn't this basically mean I'm good at seeing through people?
Yes, that's correct. At every point in your metabolic process, you are paying attention to a specific element of your situation over the other seven. Actually you only need to identify what the first two functions of your exertion type are, and then you can plot out your entire exertion type by following the type construction rules. You need to answer two questions about yourself: 1) what is the content of the possibilities you consider (e.g., what is happening (), being felt or remaining constant (), being decided (), progressing (), interrelating (), being exchanged (), being realized (), being shared ()), and 2) what are you attempting to structure ( motion, progression, interrelation, exchange paths, feelings, possibilities of manifestation, shared experiences, or another structure)