This is very important to know what is socionics built upon.
Could translate to something like this (corrected machine translation) :
Basic requirements :
- Uniqueness - Basic positions should exclude double treatment.
- Consistency - Basic positions should not contradict each other.
- Verifiability and Falsifiability - Basic positions must be checked empirically.
Basic objects of socionic theory :
- Information metabolism - Process of input, processing and output of information, made by the human nervous system.
- Aspect of information metabolism - Category which defines a subset of information, which is implicated on information metabolism and possesses specific structural properties : integral-fractional (perception-judgement), external-internal, fields-bodies.
- Function of information metabolism - Structure of thinking, generates input, processing, and output of information according to an aspect in a determined manner.
- Type of information metabolism - Taxinomic category, which determines the correspondence of functions to the filling aspects.
Axioms of socionics :
- Dichotomous division of people on four jungian dichotomies - Logic/Ethics, Intuitive/Sensing, Extrovert/Introvert, Judging/Percieving.
- Discretion of sociotypes, which reflect four jungian dichotomies.
- Non-variability of sociotype during lifetime.
- Dependence of interpersonal relationships between people - bearing sociotypes from sociotypes (intertype relationships)