Thread: Socionics and Physics

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Socionics and Physics

[web:171fd7f6ab]http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/trurl_pagecontent?lp=ru_en&trurl=http%3a%2f%2fpsyc hotype.ru%2farticle%2fa-4.html[/web:171fd7f6ab]

This explains on what socionics is really built upon.

In this website there is also pretty good other theoretic material...

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My problem with explanations like these is that any socionical phenomenom that is explained by means of an analogy with physics would be better explained (eg. more elegantly and with less redundancy) by a direct supplantment to it of the theory of information in which the physical phenomenom in question is in turn explained.

I'd like to know; is this the prefered way of having a phenomenom explained of those who favor Ti and Fe in their exertion type..?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by labcoat
    I'd like to know; is this the prefered way of having a phenomenom explained of those who favor Ti and Fe in their exertion type..?
    Exertion types don't exist. One who is typed correctly should have "exertion" and metabolism types coinciding.

Exertion means giving more information on some aspects than others. One can't say he's a LII exerting mostly and , otherwise it would mean he didn't type himself seriously.

A LII is supposed to give more information on and than other aspects. If someone claims to be a LII which gives more information on and , he's more likely to be a EIE than a LII.

So why choosing to be a LII rather than an EIE ? EIE's are super cool... they are expressive, modest, sociable... My mother herself is a EIE. She's a pretty dependable woman, submitting to her husband (ESI), and never being jerky.

This explains why 40% of MBTT-tested Americans tested as sensing-judging, because in the USA, it's better to be S and J.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It seems that each information aspect is measurable by an unit.

distance ^ 1
    time ^ 1
    distance ^ 2
    distance ^ 1 * time ^ -2

???
    distance ^ 3 * time ^ 1
    distance ^ 3
    distance ^ 1 * time ^ -1

These measurements can be improved. Possibly everything in world can be measured by meters and seconds.

It could be a universal function for measuring the world, like : f(a,b) = m^a * s^b

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by machintruc
    Quote Originally Posted by labcoat
    Exertion types don't exist. One who is typed correctly should have "exertion" and metabolism types coinciding.
    You obviously do not understand the theory.... Exertion does not account for any "mostly", only "all". Do you really think that I, as an INTj, would attempt to build a theory around concepts? Actually I did once... a theory of physics. My inability to complete the theory (which ultimately proved incoherent) is a testament to my weak .

Since then I have always tried to minimize the influence of space whenever possible. So should all INTjs, probably.

I should further make you aware that your words come off as baloney to labcoat, and to every other liberal dominant. You've made dynamic kineticism so very happy, I'm sure.

Exertion means giving more information on some aspects than others. One can't say he's a LII exerting mostly and , otherwise it would mean he didn't type himself seriously.
    Uh what...? Nothing to do with giving... only work. Exertion, by definition, is information at work.

A LII is supposed to give more information on and than other aspects. If someone claims to be a LII which gives more information on and , he's more likely to be a EIE than a LII.
    Don't use the word aspect; use elements.

I could offer you up to UDP at this point... heh. I'm far more cunning my friend than any ENFj. Deny my influence if you wish; indeed, it could prove useful.

So why choosing to be a LII rather than an EIE ? EIE's are super cool... they are expressive, modest, sociable... My mother herself is a EIE. She's a pretty dependable woman, submitting to her husband (ESI), and never being jerky.
    See also: drama queen. It's cool to be ENFj? And oh my god the liberal women are going to hang you for that comment. (dependable woman... sounds so very static kinetic. Go plot the Eternal Recurrence, "dude".)

This explains why 40% of MBTT-tested Americans tested as sensing-judging, because in the USA, it's better to be S and J.
    What the hell? Now I think you're going to come under the auspice of our resident supervisor.... Also it's worth noting that you don't live in the United States.

Oh and by the way, 's unit of measurement is Plancke scale.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by enjio
    That's taking a hobby way too far. Theres nothing in common between socionics and physics
    Professional socionists tend to say they that's related.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As much as I like this forum, I can't bring myself to believe that socionics is a real field of science. I'm just here for the conversation. Professional socionists don't exist.. there's no formalized academic training, no certifications, no actual profession that this knowledge can be used for. The professionals are self-appointed, friend :wink:
    A professional socionist is someone who do socionics professionally - I mean, doing socionics and being paid for this.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NO way... people get paid for this?
    Like those who are paid for applying MBTT...