Exits, pursued by a bear. Animal's Avatar
    TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Cal Ripken, Jr.

I wonder if Rocky would know this one, actually. Played for the Ball'mer (known as "Baltimore" to normal people) O's until 2001:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cal_Ripken,_Jr.

One more of what he more or less looks like these days:
    "How could we forget those ancient myths that stand at the beginning of all races, the myths about dragons that at the last moment are transformed into princesses? Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
    -- Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INFj?

Perfectionist (never missing a game in how many seasons?) yet comes across as very modest.
    Seems focused on making the world a better place -- teaching, charities, etc.
    whenever the dog and i see each other we both stop where we are. we regard each other with a mixture of sadness and suspicion and then we feign indifference.

Jerry, The Zoo Story by Edward Albee

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mmm, wings.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESI maybe?

Exits, pursued by a bear. Animal's Avatar
    TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had him down as a rational type, but that's as far as I got. Of those two, ISFj seems a bit more likely. When he talks, his voice has a very deliberate quality to it. And he's got very eyes.
    "How could we forget those ancient myths that stand at the beginning of all races, the myths about dragons that at the last moment are transformed into princesses? Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
    -- Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know the last time I've posted on this forum, but I just happened to click on this thread. Baby, since you mentioned my name, I assumed it was because he was a baseball player, and you know I am into what Neidnagel says about athletes. According to him, Ripekin is a typical istp, which it seems most people here would accept as an LSI in socionics.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.