60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Aqua Teen Hunger Force

shake: ESTp
    meatwad: INFp
    frylock: Te
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default aqua teen hunger force

shake: ESTp
    meatwad: INFp
    frylock: Te
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Frylock is SLI. He's such a good guy.
    asd

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Frylock is SLI. He's such a good guy.
    asd

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shake: ILE
    Frylock: LIE
    Meatwad: IEE

(Notice how Frylock keeps Meatwad in check, but always favors him over Shake)

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shake: ILE
    Frylock: LIE
    Meatwad: IEE

(Notice how Frylock keeps Meatwad in check, but always favors him over Shake)

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmm... why Ne > Se for shake?

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmm... why Ne > Se for shake?

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Because he's hellishly immature and annoys the shit out of their LSI neighbor.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Because he's hellishly immature and annoys the shit out of their LSI neighbor.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"hellishly immature" can describe ESTps as well as ENTps

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"hellishly immature" can describe ESTps as well as ENTps

Creepy-bg

what about the mooninites?

betas?
    IEI/SLE?
    or IEI/LSI?
    IEI/EIE
    maybe?

Creepy-bg

what about the mooninites?

betas?
    IEI/SLE?
    or IEI/LSI?
    IEI/EIE
    maybe?

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shake, Carl and the Mooninites are the best cartoon characters ever.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shake, Carl and the Mooninites are the best cartoon characters ever.

Creepy-bg

I think Carl's the best of the bunch

Creepy-bg

I think Carl's the best of the bunch

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No freaking way Frylock isn't an Si type. Oh wait, he is a scientist, he must be NT. nevermind!
    asd

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No freaking way Frylock isn't an Si type. Oh wait, he is a scientist, he must be NT. nevermind!
    asd

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I saw an episode for the first time the other day... that show is beyond grotesque. How can anybody be like that? If people like that existed IRL I'm be scared, really scared. Just thinking about it makes me queasy and filed with anxiety.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I saw an episode for the first time the other day... that show is beyond grotesque. How can anybody be like that? If people like that existed IRL I'm be scared, really scared. Just thinking about it makes me queasy and filed with anxiety.

Creepy-bg

what did you find grotesque about it? maybe it's just not your sort of humor or something. I don't think it's the absolute funniest cartoon in the world or anything (Sealab2021 is better for instance) but it's got it's moments.

Creepy-bg

what did you find grotesque about it? maybe it's just not your sort of humor or something. I don't think it's the absolute funniest cartoon in the world or anything (Sealab2021 is better for instance) but it's got it's moments.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This episode

I didn't say I don't like it or think it's bad, just that I find it sick and the characters truly scare me. I actually mildly like it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This episode

I didn't say I don't like it or think it's bad, just that I find it sick and the characters truly scare me. I actually mildly like it.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by heath
    Actually, now that you mention this, I could DEFINITELY see him as LSE. He is always "taking care of" Meatwad and Shake, after all...

Hellishly immature CAN describe SLEs, but not in the totally naive and child-like way of Shake's obvious preference. Shake behaves like he has no clue what's going on around him, as opposed to just being bent on causing total chaos all the time; he's not nearly intentional enough to be an SLE. Besides, he always has lots of rediculous ideas, which, on the shallow basis of typings that we use for cartoon characters, would point to ILE>SLE.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by heath
    Actually, now that you mention this, I could DEFINITELY see him as LSE. He is always "taking care of" Meatwad and Shake, after all...

Hellishly immature CAN describe SLEs, but not in the totally naive and child-like way of Shake's obvious preference. Shake behaves like he has no clue what's going on around him, as opposed to just being bent on causing total chaos all the time; he's not nearly intentional enough to be an SLE. Besides, he always has lots of rediculous ideas, which, on the shallow basis of typings that we use for cartoon characters, would point to ILE>SLE.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I always thought he knows exactly what's going on, he just chooses to ignore the parts that don't fit his selfish agenda.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I always thought he knows exactly what's going on, he just chooses to ignore the parts that don't fit his selfish agenda.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eh, I'd say Alpha values are more selfish than Beta for sure, but whatever...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eh, I'd say Alpha values are more selfish than Beta for sure, but whatever...

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol any type can be selfish... one of the most selfish people I know is INTp (he pulls through when you really need him or in important situations, but in everyday things he's lazy and selfish)

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol any type can be selfish... one of the most selfish people I know is INTp (he pulls through when you really need him or in important situations, but in everyday things he's lazy and selfish)

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why are you making the same old mistakes and asking the same old useless questions over and over, Joy? OF COURSE any type can be selfish. That's a fucking GIVEN.
    AHGPREUHGPUASHFPIUAWHFQPERGGWAHEFPAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

However, you pointed SPECIFICALLY to the fact that he was selfish, and I said that, if you're insisting upon that as a defining trait of his personality and using it as a way of "proving" that he's Beta, then you stand in direct contradiction to the theory you're using.

I'm beginning to remember why I took time away from the forum Joy and Phaedrus wear on my nerves WAAAY too much

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why are you making the same old mistakes and asking the same old useless questions over and over, Joy? OF COURSE any type can be selfish. That's a fucking GIVEN.
    AHGPREUHGPUASHFPIUAWHFQPERGGWAHEFPAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

However, you pointed SPECIFICALLY to the fact that he was selfish, and I said that, if you're insisting upon that as a defining trait of his personality and using it as a way of "proving" that he's Beta, then you stand in direct contradiction to the theory you're using.

I'm beginning to remember why I took time away from the forum Joy and Phaedrus wear on my nerves WAAAY too much

Creepy-bg

just stop trying to take anything that they say serriously... you gotta learn to pat them on the head and go about your buisiness. I did that a long time ago and it's done wonders for my blood pressure.

(although I guess I do forget from time to time and end up trying to talk sense to Joy before I remember the futility of such actions )

Creepy-bg

just stop trying to take anything that they say serriously... you gotta learn to pat them on the head and go about your buisiness. I did that a long time ago and it's done wonders for my blood pressure.

(although I guess I do forget from time to time and end up trying to talk sense to Joy before I remember the futility of such actions )

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    I always though he knows exactly what's going on, he just chooses to ignore the parts that don't fit his selfish agenda.
    Wait, so if a person knows exactly what's going on and they just choose to ignore the parts that don't fit their selfish agenda that would be an argument for ESTp (Over some other type)? Or in other words, being manipulative and narcissistic makes a person ESTp (Over some other type)?

Quote Originally Posted by GillySaysGoodbye
    Well, I think one part of socionics is definitely true, you can't change what some people are.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    I always though he knows exactly what's going on, he just chooses to ignore the parts that don't fit his selfish agenda.
    Wait, so if a person knows exactly what's going on and they just choose to ignore the parts that don't fit their selfish agenda that would be an argument for ESTp (Over some other type)? Or in other words, being manipulative and narcissistic makes a person ESTp (Over some other type)?

Quote Originally Posted by GillySaysGoodbye
    Well, I think one part of socionics is definitely true, you can't change what some people are.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast