Thread: Daryl Hannah

Creepy-Diana

Default Daryl Hannah

Creepy-bg

her website seems pretty NT oriented (or that could just be an enviormentalist thing) supposedly she spends most of her time on her farm running around naked... (whatever that's worth, I just wanted to bring it up to put that picture in my head :wink: ) Her wikipedia article says she was diagnosed as borderline autistic (and we all know that all INTps are autistic )

also just to keep in form... she was hot in Blade Runner.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This seems like a natural expression.

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by Diana
    I found her website interesting, especially since just this past weekend my uncle, dad and I were talking about the honeybees problem which is mentioned.
    yeah that bee thing is pretty scary... although supposedly natural beekeepers haven't had the die off problems that the big industrial genetically engeneered colonies have. On the same vein where I live we've lost pretty much all of our toads, frogs, desert tortises, bees, and the birds have been dropping all over the place too. It's like biblical scary

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A site, with an interview with her, claims that to be her favorite picture of herself:

I'd say that this suggests strong Ni at least. Probably not a Se ego type. But Ni-Se quadra seems likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Daryl Hannah
    My initiation into the natural world was through summer camp,” she told Off-Grid in her interview. “I grew up on the 47th floor of a building in downtown Chicago, and I was so disassociated and alien to the world and my dad saw that I was having issues at school, basically my teachers were saying that nothing was really sticking, everything was going in one ear and out the other.

“I kind of lived in some fantasy world, and his solution was to send me off to the camps where he went to as a kid, which was in the mountains in the Rockies, in Colorado, and it was a camp where you lived in covered wagons for two months and you horse pack and you backpack. You know, you’d have to dig a fire pit and you’d have to dig a latrine , you have to pitch a tent, you have to feed the horses groom them and bridle and saddle them; pack your tent, pack your food and clothes, for two months, you know and I did that every year from when I was 7 to when I was 17, every summer.
    What got you interested in acting in the first place?

I started acting when I was living here and I was about 11 and the whole impetus was that I could live in an imaginary world. Most of the time, I don’t really get as thorough of an opportunity to do that as I would like. "Northfork" was a really good opportunity to do that as was "Blade Runner" and a few other things I’ve done like "Dancing at the Blue Iguana"-which wasn’t an imaginary world but it was a world that I had certainly never experienced before-where I can just submerge myself in a different reality
    She very often says things like that.

I remember reading that when she was dating John Kennedy Jr and his mother was in hospital terminally ill, she went to visit her and some silly journalists lambasted her for going there dressed "as if she was going to clean the windows". She's been described as being shy in the beginning of interviews. A quick reading of her life suggests the Gamma "hermit streak".

I haven't found online interviews of her. Anyway, I think that INTp is a good possibility.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Creepy-bg

huh, this is the best I can find right off... not much (on biodeisel)

/edit nevermind... next one is better

Creepy-bg

interview with some bozos

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqFcvl18dd4[/youtube]

does anyone else notice a striking resemblence to Drew Barrymore in that interview? Darryl Hannah isn't as energetic and doesn't seem to play up the bimbo aspect quite as much as Drew Barrymore but they deffinately share facial expressions and umm... aura's or something?

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great video I wonder why I didn't find it?

A lot of things about her suggest Gamma, and I think INTp is reinforced by this video. Perhaps also a very Fi-ISFj, but the Se does not come across.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    Great video I wonder why I didn't find it?

A lot of things about her suggest Gamma, and I think INTp is reinforced by this video. Perhaps also a very Fi-ISFj, but the Se does not come across.
    it was burried on page 6 or 7 of a google video search... She seems to have some people putting effort into keeping her interviews off the web or something (I know I've seen her on Letterman and such) also those blog videos of hers seem to have flooded google and youtube to the point that it's hard to find anything else. I'm not surprised you didn't find it.

I'm split between INTp and ISFj too... maybe leaning a bit more towards ISFj at this point (not sure if I can explain why). Interresting that she supposedly played football in highschool and has been quite athletic throughout her life.... she also does seem to display a bit of a "in your face"ness and taking on "the man" with her enviornmental activism... ? (then again she isn't entierly successful with it either, but that could just be life)