Thread: How to dump Gamma women 2.0

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default How to dump Gamma women 2.0

We have patented two methods of breaking up with the INTp woman: quick, and slow.

With the slow method you very clearly "become stupid": you disregard historical examples, you laugh at inconvenient moments, and you yawn when listening to her. The number of dates and telephone calls is decreased, and the relationship gradually comes to nothing (which even pleases the INTp, since her intuition was telling her it was all pointless anyway). Second method - single-time: you begin the stormy explanation of the relationship, after stating that all her "high ideas" are useless for the real world. If you manage to make her reach that point - the explosion of emotions will be, to put it mildly, not controlled. The INTp woman will no longer cross your path.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are two reliable ways to part with the ENTj woman. The first, for extraverts: your unfaithfulness, or at least reliable rumors of it. The fact is that the ENTj woman painfully survives the unfaithfulness of her partner and the possible break up. "Why? I did everything right!"Her attempts to explain the relationship, "to begin everything anew" in this case should only make it worse. Another procedure (for introverts) - it simply consists of the demonstration of the complete absence of activity. After several unsuccessful attempts to inspire you to do anything, the disappointed ENTj will leave of her own accord ....

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To break up with the ISFj woman is an unhealthy process. It is difficult to find a formal occasion for it. She is always ready to understand and to forgive any of your transgressions, but so she will also be ready to part, if she herself sees it as the solution. To push her slightly to this point, you can try demonstrative disorder, nonfulfillment of promises, and generally frivolous attitude to life. Try several times to forget about dates, not returning loans, or even somehow destroy her plans. Consider, however, that after this it is very difficult to hope for a restoration of relations.

six turnin', four burnin' stevENTj's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-INTp (ILI)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

are you speaking from personal experience here?

j/k
    Te-INTp/ILI, my wife: Fi-ISFj/ESI, with laser beam death rays for ESTp/SLEs, lol
    16 years of bliss in an Activity relationship

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There will be almost no problems with the parting, as there were with the acquaintance, although it is necessary to consider some finesses. It will be useless, for example, your admission of cheating - the ESFp woman will only smile and ask for details. But to break up is possible, after changing the relationship to a state of uncertainty. She does not like that and will begin to seek out a partner with more stable characteristics. It is useless to call her to explain, as you leave - the reaction will be minimal. It is not for the ESFp woman the dramatic nature of the phrases: "we will be always together!" or "we part forever!" By the way, it will be hardly possible to part forever : the ESFp woman, as no other, is capable of maintaining friendly relations with the former sexual partners.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stevENTj
    are you speaking from personal experience here?

j/k

page 2 / last post from machintruc / female types

http://the16types.info/forums/viewto...r=asc&start=15

choose your type and dump her :wink:

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't agree with these. I think this type of this is too individual for descriptions like this.

The fastest and most effective way to end a relationship with me would be to cheat on me (or do something to make me jealous).
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    I don't agree with these. I think this type of this is too individual for descriptions like this.

The fastest and most effective way to end a relationship with me would be to cheat on me (or do something to make me jealous).
    this is sort of ISFp-ish behavior, no? it seems like you read that in the descriptions they'll do things to make you jealous to provoke a response.

Long physical activities - not for the INTERMEDIARY. Its care is more often shown in fine services, sympathy, creation of comfort and conditions for work. It is imposed by the love of the INNOVATOR assuming equality in all and uniform distribution of duties, and with other requirements to itself the Intermediary will consult, so its desire to keep the partner is great. For this purpose the INTERMEDIARY resorts at times and to such weapon, as jealousy. Teasing the partner, and even actually admiring and even taking a great interest in other people, the Intermediary usually is able to stop in time.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That sounds horrible.

But no, I'd never read that description. I didn't really give any thought as to which types would be likely to behave that way or how it could be type related, but being related to Fe makes sense.

I'm sure any type can feel this way, but my number one, top trait necessary in a partner is honesty/trustworthiness/fidelity. If a potential partner is not faultless in this area, I don't allow a relationship. If I find out a partner has lied to me about anything, the relationship is in a lot of trouble and, depending on the severity of the lie/what was lied about, it might be over. If I find out a partner has cheated (and I'm not just talking about sex... kissing someone and being romantically involved with someone and the like are cheating, too), there's nothing to talk about. The way I see it, the relationship was already over, I just didn't know it yet.
    SEE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy View Post

Funny how things can change over time.
    SEE

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That OP is pure evil.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

ISFj take break ups very very hard. They become emotionally debilitated for long periods of time
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    SEE! Type 7
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to break up with a SEE woman:

Ignore me for three days. On day four I will be dating someone else.
    I'm just an effin ray of sunshine

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Scepticism first, theory later in this post.

Now, if one actually uses these methods, the Gamma individual is indeed better off without them Also, why does gender play a role here? It is a social construct - a caricature of evolutionary processes, actually - and differs from human to human obviously

Separating without further destruction (further because to break up, previous damage of some kind needed, anything goes) demonstrates respect and cultivates less broken hearts - for both partners. The pain one inflicts inevitably comes back somehow, Fe PoLR is my daily teacher: people are mirrors. Throw a stone, your own image cracks. On the other hand, everything always works out the way it should, even hurtful things like this. Suffering is preparation for the good times and moments, because otherwise, better days won't be appreciated.

Very well, I composed my own prototype version based on functions to provide for strategies. Please select priority depending on individual function usage:

Breaking up, a Gamma person will...

• Fi - ("relating well or not relating well to sb") appreciate a principled parting that will clarify that both are on {whatever is desired, ideally: good} terms & simply pursue different paths now, still being able to depend on one another in an emergency case without intense grudges or a great revenge

↠ Fi opposes Ne-Ti. Deliberating whether the relationship has potential or not and how logical the decision is becomes detrimental. It's either together or apart.

• Se - ("aware of external forces or not") like a straightforward, no-backdoor farewell that entails creation of geographical distance, allocation of persons and belongings, freedom to carry on with one's career/general life pursuits in the social realm, accomplishments are not impacted

↠ Se opposes Ti-Ne. Breaking up simply because of a deduction ("This happened - that determines our end. Rules are rules.") and still looking for parts to fix negatively impacts the process.

• Ni - ("y happens after x or not") prefer to consider future implications and consequences for their life, looking for things to prevent.

↠ Ni opposes Fe-Si. Being happy or being sad in the current moment should not thwart decision making when it comes to considering the next steps. Present-day convenience should be secondary to increase long-term benefit.

• Te - ("something is useful or not") break up only when necessary and feasible featuring a reevaluation of resources. All intricacies have to be looked at, all important problems have to be found, approached and solved.

↠ Te opposes Si-Fe. Being comfortable and trying to keep up appearances in the split-up situation will warp all efforts to be efficient and appropriate.

Please add corrections and/or new ideas if you like