Thread: Do you already know someone of your dual type?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Do you already know someone of your dual type?

This is just a thought.

I feel that people already know someone, male or female, that is their dual but don't realise it. Why would you come in contact with every other type and not your dual? That wouldn't make sense.

I feel that dual relations are over-sensationalized and glamaorised that people are looking for something really great - something larger than life. But the liklihood, in my opinion, is that you have come into contact with people that are your duals, but just have not realized it.

Please tell me your thoughts.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have a sister who's a dual, and I would come in contact with her pretty much every day.
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Creepy-pokeball

Best friend is. Uhm... since we were 10. We hated each other at first because we had totally different friends and somehow we became friends through dubious childhood warfare Ahhh... memories.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My mother is my dual ... I honestly love her to death and always have.

I also had one other dual relationship with a girl ISFp from college. The first time I saw her, I felt she was simple. But something about her attracted me anyhow.Apparently she had no clue what to think of me when we first met, other than that I was a tad secretive, and she seemed disturbed by the fact that I make strong eye contact with people. Because of that she would not have anything much to do with me for 6 months. Eventually she realized I was an a good guy and she started to get to know me more. She actually began to share her secret life with me and started to get close [ISFps only do that with close people they trust or feel they can be intimate with!]. So, she eventually started to have the hots for me regardless. It did not work out, though.

But anyhow. I get along great with my mother, though I have my eye on an identical ENTp girl at the moment. I swear for an identical she really gets my motors running. I could not say that entirely for the ISFp girls I have met.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know a couple of duals, my Gr8 teacher which I was an idiot to stop talking to.

Another one whom is one of my closest friends...

{♠x<º))))><¸.·´¯`·.¸IcEPiCk¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>x♠ }

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My mom's my dual, my dad's my super-ego.
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

"Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does it make sense that to meet your dual, you must think like your dual?

My ENTp friend is probably the only reason I regularly go out the weekend for our or is it his benefit to have an "experience". Sounds like he's drawn to a place where the ISFp is likely to be hangin out. On several occassions I joke that his "type" is in the building. I have a feeling the ESFj is more classy and wouldn't be frivolously dancing in a club for the "experience".
    Remember to keep things simple and not any simpler like Einstein once said.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

An ESFj girl I know told me she has visited a club with friends several times in the past. She says she just likes to dance and it was a lot of fun. I was riding with her friends somewhere and they were joking about how she would literally run away from any guy that tried to dance with her.
    She went to a school-sponsored swing dance and said she liked it much more. Live band, far far less sexual undertones, and she was probably dancing pretty much the same way haha

If you go to school, join and attend clubs (the organizational kind). I'm sure you'll find some ESFjs there
    I(N)Tj

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've been spending the last few days with a dual i have known for a while. even though we just lay around half the time, its always fun because nomatter what we can always pull the other one out of this and start something new.

It's like nothing matters. Something goes wrong, whatever. Pull a box out and look through it, no need to put it away now, we'll just put it away later and do something cooler now. Its just a feeling of no obligation to things you don't care about. what you want to do is what matters, not what you feel like you should do just to keep the other one satisfied. It's just total relaxation and out of that is satisfaction.

I'd say less constructive than mirror relations, less explosive than activation, but it really sets a level playing feel. That's what's so great about it.

She has a boyfriend though, i think he might be ENTp as well but maybe not. I never met him. It's my hope that she breaks up with him and dates me. I really enjpy her, I think she is beginning to realize she enjoys me as well. But if it doesn't work, it's okay, I'm still cool with her. that's what's REALLY amazing. I have never felt that way towards a romantic interest.

I have also noticed alot of variation, so i am thinking that there are some real patterns within the types as well. There are some ISFp's I don't really feel as much of a connection with, but this one is different. I felt it the first day I saw her. The thing is that she reminds me of my older sister, who really raised me when I was younger. I am wondering if this plays a part.