0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Intertype Realtionships according to Model-A

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I applaud you for working within your current limits. You start doing that more often and you'll begin to notice how much clearer it all becomes.

But good god, they are WHITE functions, not yellow ones!

for example, a real socionist will call Ni "white intuition". And there is an intuitive reason for it.

You say "yellow intuition" and someone will think you're talking about piss.

I'll just say this: sometimes your worst critic can be your best friend.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And I will tell them yellow looks better on white, and that there is no such thing as a real socionist. It is a little thing called "personal preference."

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Waddles, I understand your concern, but some parts of your posts, such as the latter four lines of your post within this topic, are not needed.
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

"Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah, relative to forum etiquette i suppose you're right, but hey, im a cowboy, an all american sorta guy that rides horses into the sunset and smokes reds. I'm cool like that.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Um, not to be rude, but how is this insightful? Or even useful for that matter?
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's not insightful, but it does indeed help in the organization of Socionic data so as to be useful for reference to later on.

It would also be useful by helping one remember the functional relationship of each Socionic relationship.
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

"Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is a step in my goal to write a complete function analysis for all intertype type relationships ... the key to understanding how the diffrent types relate to one another is understanding what it means to have a function in a certain block in relation to someone else who have the same function in the same block or a diffrent block.

Like for example, someone who has as their Base function will be viewed as Superiour and a role-model to someone with as their ROLE function [who may also make fun of the way that person uses their base function, because they are so free with it.].

Or someone who has as their Suggestive function will blindly trust and follow someone without question who has as their Base function.

I just wrote a hugh explanation of how this works in another thread, have you not been reading that?