Thread: Dont let anyone get you down (advice for ENTps)

Creepy-SL

Default Dont let anyone get you down (advice for ENTps)

Don't let anyone get you down.

Just a little advice for all you Don Quixote types out there:

You have the courage to face your dreams head on.
    To act as you wish to act.
    The be what you wish to be.
    To conquer your challenges by becoming what you want to become.
    And to carry the image that you stand for.

You are by nature good and you spend your life epitomizing the ideal, and for this you should be respected.

Don’t let them fool you into believing that you’re flawed.
    Don’t let them mistake your confidence for insecurity. Everything has two sides, you just choose to live on the side of good fortune and free will.

You have what it take to be what you wish so long as you know that there is nothing wrong with what you are. Be proud, Don Quixote, you live to conquer yourself- the past and the future alike.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Dont let anyone get you down

Quote Originally Posted by SL
    Don't let anyone get you down.

Just a little advice for all you Don Quixote types out there:

You have the courage to face your dreams head on.
    To act as you wish to act.
    The be what you wish to be.
    To conquer your challenges by becoming what you want to become.
    And to carry the image that you stand for.

You are by nature good and you spend your life epitomizing the ideal, and for this you should be respected.

Don’t let them fool you into believing that you’re flawed.
    Don’t let them mistake your confidence for insecurity. Everything has two sides, you just choose to live on the side of good fortune and free will.

You have what it take to be what you wish so long as you know that there is nothing wrong with what you are. Be proud, Don Quixote, you live to conquer yourself- the past and the future alike.
    Hey, I am an ENTp an I knew it for some time. I am not flawed hehehe. But I have flawed character (type 8).
    Now, I`m sitting in office with INTj in front of me and INFp (secretary) at right. I am at war with that INFp. She cant say a word to me and me too. Its decision from the top :-) There where manipulated (put in danger, hehehe, 3 times, bah!) to do so. Now, no one can understand why I dont like her at work and I want her death in pain, now!
    Beside this, I am loved person. Everyone can say that except for my parents, that INFp and ENFj from the office at lower level.

Creepy-vees

Default motto for INTj?

okay now that we've got what INTj has, and ENTp lacks, can I (INTj) have a list of things I should believe, too? I'm feeling kinda left out right now, because.. well my older brother's a very successful ENTp, and I'm kinda procrastinating my life.. what sets INTj and ENTp appart? what are the advantages of each compared to the other? is there any reason for being INTj at all?

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you are asking yourself the wrong question. Instead of focusing on your weaknesses, focus on your strengths. ESTp’s and ESFp’s naturally have the ability to lead, but you have the natural ability to understand how to lead in conceptual terms. What’s better, implicit understanding or explicit understanding? Explicit understanding of course! INTj’s can know concepts explicitly, which gives them the ability to control it better. Think of it this way, a person cannot control what he or she does not know about. Now think of an ESFp, ESTp, ISTj, or….. in general, 98% of people. Do you think they have a strong ability to conceptualize what they do? Many xNTx’s themselves still do not control their lives as well as taking the time to understand the world. Francis Bacon said it well when he said that knowledge is power, and believe me it is.

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have also noticed that you said that you wanted a list of things that INTj’s can find inspiration in. I do not know how good this will work, but I know it works for me.

http://www.localgroup.net/public/quotes/all.html

Also, it would be suicidal to look for an authority other than yourself! Unless of course, you like to be controlled by someone else.

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Everybody is capable of the same things, it’s just that some people have to work harder than others at certain things.

ESFp- conceptualizing information

ESTp- imagining ethics

ENTp- not forgetting that there are ethics

ISFj- understanding that there are things out there that they have not heard about

ENFp- practical logic

ENTj- not to bullsh*t too much (I’m sorry, I had to throw that one in there)

ISFp- what it takes to understand

Etc….
    Etc….
    Etc….

INTj- get themselves out there and show them.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As an INTj, I can help you with the confidence problem...

I work for a big bank. I am a VERY good banker, perhaps better than 95% of my colleagues. BUT...it is a sales position. I have to sell to people. And at times, I find the motivation to really push, as my ESTp, ESFj, ESFp colleagues do, lacking, and this therefore prevents me from being at the top of the sales charts (although I am always in the top 10%), especially as it is a sales job in which it is very easy to manipulate your own numbers, which I implicitly refuse to do. BUT...people recognize the INTjs principled behavior and ability to build relationships with clients based on confidence stemming from the clients faith in the INTjs intelligence and honesty. It takes time to become successful in a new venture for an INTj, because we learn and develop at our own measured pace. We do not seek to compete with others, only with our own idealistic vision of perfection. We set higher standards for ourself than most non INTjs could ever understand, and our ability to continue a steady growth and improvement towards those impossibly high standards, despite the bouts of depression and insecurity, displays how mentally strong the INTj truly is. We lead by example. People sense that we are uncompromising, and as long as an INTj understands the need to balance reality and idealism, people will follow because they trust our vision, and our fairness.

Do not be discouraged by others around you. We do not seek to follow standards set by others, only those standards we set for ourself. If they are the wrong standards, we will eventually realize that for ourselves, but no one will tell us that they are too high. Look to the great revolutionaries of the past....who relentlessly worked against impossible odds to accomplish their vision. The motto "nothing is impossible" is absolutely true...it's simply a question of whether you feel it important enough to pursue. INTjs dedicate themselves to a single ideal. Once you find that ideal, you will be amazed at the strength this can give you. It may take a long time to realize, but knowing that it's possible is all that matters.