View Poll Results: Marilyn Monroe's type?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE

0 0%
  • SEI

2 6.90%
  • ESE

0 0%
  • LII

0 0%
  • SLE

1 3.45%
  • IEI

15 51.72%
  • EIE

0 0%
  • LSI

0 0%
  • LIE

0 0%
  • ESI

2 6.90%
  • SEE

3 10.34%
  • ILI

0 0%
  • LSE

0 0%
  • EII

3 10.34%
  • IEE

3 10.34%
  • SLI

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Marilyn Monroe

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ethical type for sure, seemed emotivist, Ni/Se valuing. Very unpredictable, so SEE-Se, ESI-Se, or IEI-Fe. Maybe IEE-Fi. Seemed positivist, although some ESI-Se and IEE-Fi can seem positivist.

I'd go with IEI-Fe. So many SLE-Ti and ILE-Ti I know loved her, they love Fe, and if there was one person from the past they wanted to meet it, it was her, so she probably was Fe-creative.

Probably IEI-Fe, they tend to seem more Gamma than the other subtype... I so envy and admire gammas, where they have the abilities and can just go in and out of relationships and everything else as they wish and deal with everything through relationships they love and not have to deal with relationships that are bad for them and where they do what they want as individuals without worrying about stepping on anyone's toes... they're the most outside the box and right-brained in the conventional meaning of that term except maybe other than ILE-Ti.

But I'm open to IEE-Fi for Marilyn Monroe because she seemed so emotional and enjoyed being mysterious and didn't plan ahead much, and all of the relationships she had that went bad. She also seemed kind of infantile, but then I'm an Se creative and am kind of infantile and kind of aggressor and IEE-Fi wouldn't be as infantile as IEE-Ne. I'm really not a huge fan of victor gulenko's categorizations, they seem altered by subtypes. There is some truth to them, but they're mediocre at best IMO... no wonder he's one of the most popular socionics researchers. I thought David Keirsey did a better job with his things, especially inter-type relations in the original please understand me and where each type went with its four letter opposite. Works well in socionics as well... many, many, satisfied ESI-Se male ILE-Ti female couples. SEI's just don't provide enough intensity, enough of an explosion, or new ideas for most ILE-Ti and they can't intellectually keep up and ESI-Se have dark humor and wit which ILE-Ti often enjoy.

EDIT: IEI-Ni., not IEI-Fe.
    Last edited by Disturbed; 12-22-2021 at 02:44 PM.
    I'm sorry, but I'm psychologically disturbed.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE...

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

marilyn weirdly reminds me of doja cat

and then i found this picture where they're making the same face
    i kind of agree with IEE for both of them, marilyn is possibly Fi subtype, doja is possibly Ne. they both have these faraway stares that expect u to project onto them.
    marilyn just about breaks my heart with the melancholy in her eyes

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ooo contrary to popular belief, EII

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123