Thread: When dual seeking works in uncomfortable ways

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default When dual seeking works in uncomfortable ways....

This semester I have worked for two ESFjs in different organizations. Both of them reacted them reacted to me , and I can see them going through their functional processes and wondering how they can do something nice for me or reward me, and them feeling somewhat bad because they don't know what to do, or feel I'm left out.

The problem is, when ESEs start talking that way or acting that way, I find it uncomfortable and awkward. I don't know if it is just a personal reaction to it or what, or of it is a certain part of the alpha rational duality. It is as though I am earning something out of pity or something, which is somewhat insulting because I cannot stand such things. Or maybe I have a hard time with accepting someone being overtly nice. Even though I appreciate Fe and such, and FeSi I believe, there is something about it that I am uneasy about.

Perhaps it is some sort of dual type of interaction in general.

How do you feel when your dual uses their ego block functions on/towards you?
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hate it when people lie, or when they are insincere. Sometimes SEE (my dual) can do these things. I hate them for it. But this doesn't affect the comfort I feel when i'm around them.

This is simply a problem of objectively judging.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Agreed. If someone doesn't like you, or thinks your idea sucks, or something like that then they should just out and say it. I hate people that sound interested when they truly aren't.

Edit: Another thing, I'm always trying to predict what a person is thinking, before they do it themselves. Usually it works, and people think I'm reading their mind. I can actually see how this would be hard with an ESFp.
    INTP/ILI(Ni) /5w4

"When my time comes, forget the wrong that I've done.
    Help me leave behind some reasons to be missed."

Creepy-bg

lol you can't read what isn't there