Beetle - Yesenin (Meged)
This is a strong personality that overestimates or underestimates its abilities and will power. In the first case we are dealing with a "superman," trying to imitate the heroes of American fighters. In the second case, it is a rebellious person, constantly and unsuccessfully searching for himself and how to use his abilities. If such a search is delayed, the first victim of an unsolvable situation becomes himself. He might ruin himself by drinking, or engage in a risky enterprise, or in the best case start to enter conflict with colleagues or loved ones, forcing on them his views and values of life.
In this connection, SLE needs a partner who is able to help him find a decent point of application of the forces and who is strong enough to interest him in the ultimate goal. SLE inspires only the big goals that require ingenuity and courage.
SLE (Zhukov) can and must channel his energy into a career, organizational and economic activities, documents, the details of the case, the improvement of family welfare, construction, repair, and the solving of other practical problems. A man of this type can deal with the most difficult and dangerous cases. Therefore, he needs a partner who will take care that the ultimate goals and paths to them are sufficiently humane.
Despite these natural inclinations, many members of this type are not even aware of their enormous potential and often suffer from self-doubt or from some kind of superstition. They need a partner who demonstrates unfailing optimism and faith in the success of any undertaking. The main thing is to rid the people of this type of anxiety and doubt, and then they can ovecome their difficulties.
Most SLEs hate treachery and tend to find it even where it is not. SLE has a highly developed code of honor, although sometimes it can take an extravagant form. [Then he will condemn others in order to justify himself.] This complicates the quality of his relationships with others, so his partner must be constantly engaged in restoration of good relations and not wait for SLE to do this. SLE's dual plays the role of a diplomat with the king. IEI (Esenin) can mitigate the suspicion and distrust of his dual, believes his groundless fears.
Gentle, compliant, emotional, romantic, and unpredictable partner. The IEI is not boring, because you often wrestle to find the reasons for his statements or actions. For his dual, unable to endure monotony, it is extremely interesting to constantly overcome the small and big problems and challenges posed by a loved one.
IEI (Esenin) can always tell who the real enemy is and where to first send send well-organized strikes. IEI is able to emotionally affect the team, setting one group against another, or individuals. IEI has a great sense of danger and shrewd is enough to gather the necessary evidence and to develop a psychological behavioral strategy that guarantees success. With SLE (Zhukov), it can create the perfect union of strength and vision, strategy and tactics. It is only necessary for them to properly evaluate each other's ability.
For weaknesses such as excessive relaxation, impracticality, passivity, and conformism in the relationship, IEI (Esenin) can be forgiven. He's a diplomat, not a fighter. For this reason, at the beginning of their acquaintance he rarely impresses his dual, in contrast to more strong and vivid personalities, for whom SLE initially has enthusiasm, quickly replaced by disappointment and irritation.
IEI, with weak business acumen and low efficiency, has a weakness: he tends to become strongly upset over trifles, disheartened and complaining. He attaches great importance to external aesthetics and is prone to thoughtless waste of money.
But when his partner assumes the worst, or falls apart, IEI (Esenin) always manages to cheer him up, to distract him, to assure that everything will be fine. At heart IEI is an idealist and an optimist and always believe in the best. The main thing is, he can wait patiently for what he believes in.
Terms of dualization
1. These are two extremes that only together can find the middle ground on which rests the truth, and harmony. That is why the IEI (Esenin) [should not decisively help SLE (Zhukov) to achieve the goal of rising over others, putting this above relations. ??????] IEI should help, as he hold the forces that mitigate these trends, explain their negative effects. When the strong-willed head dual turns directly against IEI, the IEi should not be offended; it is better to turn everything into a joke or skillfully manage the emotions of the SLE partner to switch his attention to more important issues than fighting with relatives.
2. Interference in each other's sphere of activity not only leads to strife, but also weakens the overall effectiveness of the dyad. SLE (Zhukov) must constantly watch that his tutelage and initiative are manifested in an inoffensive way, and IEI (Esenin) should softly ignore excessive pressure from his partner, demonstrating a willingness to compromise and work toward reciprocity.
3. IEI (Esenin) should be given freedom in his diplomatic activities related to the emotional impact on people, as well as to develop a common strategy for the intellectual development of the dyad. SLE (Zhukov) has take charge of providing for family, its protection and improvement, and [business papers].
4. Prudence and foresight in dealing with certain people, as well as planning for holidays, parties, holiday travel, and entertainment, are the different strength of the IEI (Esenin). In this case, SLE (Zhukov) has to perform the practical part of the program: to get tickets, barbecue grill, drive, etc.
5. As for the emotional side of sexual relations, SLE (Zhukov) is very impressed with his partner's moody, sentimental, and variously expressed feelings, his developed sense of humor and tact, his intriguing mystery and surprising reactions.
IEI (Esenin) is responsive to a strong, temperamental, self-confident, proactive sex partner. [Here he is driven, as certain only in the romantic feelings and attitudes.] IEI (Esenin) needs a partner who can overcome his hesitancy and awaken his sensuality. [His desire to not have to leave at IEI (Esenin) room for doubt that this issue is often painful for him.]
In this dual pair of relations in many respects similar to the previous description. [This must refer to the other Beta dual pair's description. --Golden] Both couples are prone to some kind of "play-fight." The overbearing nature of SLE (Zhukov) causes emotional resonance in the IEI (Esenin), who skillfully plays upon his feelings and can [endure a lot] from such a strong and authoritarian personality. SLE (Zhukov) likes to feel like a winner, and IEI (Esenin) likes diplomacy and kindness, [daunting at times violent partner.]
[In the following, is Meged discussing the DCNH subtypes? I assumed so and rephrased it to better reflect that language.]
Often IEI (Esenin) has the form of a harmonizing personality, but there are possibilities, such as a predominance of creative [psihoformy]: [these are] musicians, artists, poets, etc. They are contraindicated in pairing with a dual with dominant behavior. It is preferable for them to partner with the normalizing type, a more calm and balanced person; otherwise, their "play-fighting" could lead to mutual destruction or even end in drama.
This dyad [finds emotional monotony and lack of excitement unbearable,] [their sense of being updated and tempered in the suffering.] [If the aggressive nature of SLE (Zhukov) wanted never to quarrel, his partner, their whims and mood swings himself would have provoked a resurgence of negative emotions, which are then skillfully translated to a positive.]
It should be noted that this pair often has problems with jealousy, especially from the [suspicious] SLE. The habits of IEI, with [all the spoon and his mood], contribute to the development of this feeling. Do not tease the beast: for SLE (Zhukov), there is no sin greater than betrayal.
It may seem that this dyad [has] sadomasochistic tendencies. In fact, the soft, soulful, and sentimental IEI (Esenin) acts on the SLE (Zhukov) to relax him to some extent and suppress his instinct to fight. In the case of a quarrel, the emotional reaction IEI (Esenin) is so original and unpredictable that the SLE, poorly oriented in feelings, softens and seeks compromise. The image of the IEI as "victim" also affects SLE (Zhukov) more strongly than if IEI had an equal role, [and undefeated enemy that does not cause self-pity.]
Due to his compliance and fine diplomacy IEI (Esenin) can often find it difficult to win such a person as SLE (Zhukov), with his ambitions and subconscious aggression, which usually [finds a sense of weakness] and does not want to get into an emotional relationship to the opposite sex.