Thread: Getting ESFj attention over the net

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Getting ESFj attention over the net.

Several times messaged... no reply, even though she had already confirmed "interest" in speaking with me.

Finally...

Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg
    Well I was hoping we could be friends but I guess you (more...) don't want that so you'd might as well delete me. I did mention you to a guy who might be up to your standards, BTW, if you don't have a problem with "tree-huggers." He's quite concerned about meaningful reforms, you might say. But a great guy nonetheless.
    She responded...

well hello there sir.

alls good, yeah?

my eyes are hanging like dogs balls due to sleep deprivation. not a good look. been studying for uni exams. all very yawnworthy. i'll be glad when its over.

earlier i found myself drawing on my textbooks. i gave tony blair an afro, breasts and a dog lead. his wife got a ****** tash, hair like don king and 70s sideburns. she irritates me greatly. i find i'll do anything to avoid study. i watched dora the explorer, made a robot out of kellogs frosties boxes, researched mormons, read about ways in which to attempt suicide, fed birds strawberrys in the garden to kill time... i even done laundry. today was boring. however i did 'meet the robinsons', that was enjoyable. why is the cinema always freezing?

up to much tonight? im currently watching amelie then retiring to bed. hopefully tomorrow will prove more productive.

i shall apologise for the delay in response. whats all this about deleting you? whos a tree hugger? and indecisivness does annoy me. however loners are generally cute. unless they have psychotic tendancies and wish to chop off my toes. those i tend to body swerve. i love geeks.

katie x
    What made the difference? I gave her a role: friend. Before this I had not mentioned a role for her to play in my life. This was vitally important because dominants like her use as role. Unless you suggest an important role, ESFjs will not pay attention to you.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Keep at it Tcau, she may work out for you in some ways.

Besides, at the appropriate time, if you tell her that according to some great intellectual theory, you two are duals and the best possible match for a relationship, you can probably bag it. (But you'll want to wait until you know more to know when it will be the right time to play that card, of course)

Good luck.

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She's so cute.

That's so nice of her to allow you to post her message on this forum. Ha.

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

that is quite ESFj isn't it? I think you might spoil it if you start talking about our #1 favourite hobby - it's going fine so far it seems. You really must try to avoid not ranting at her about one topic she might find boring - she's obviously busy with other things at the moment and really needs to chill out instead .

(Must be weird talking to a ESFj on the internet).

Creepy-bg

she's a real cutiepie Tcaud

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exertion type is a big factor. Although all ESFjs are extroverts, some ask themselves not what what they perceive means for the external world, but rather, for themselves and for the internal world of subject supremacy. (like Jung did) This naturally leads them toward situations that require an introspective touch, like the Internet.

She obviously thinks hard about many things.

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

If I get a request on myspace with a photo like that, I click 'deny' .

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean
    you think she's a bot or something? (or are you being sarcastic?)

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat
    Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean
    you think she's a bot or something? (or are you being sarcastic?)
    i do the same thing as Sub does... it's always a person who's profile says check out my webcam or nude pics etc...

on another note, she has quite a resemblance to my roommate, I may actually be living with my identical, as expat and gilly pointed out in pm when I asked them both their opinions on her type...

Ok...I know this is old. But she reminds me very badly of certain you see on lj. The ones with the cute journals that are somehow book related.