Soo... ever since England, there has been a thought stuck in my head, but I'm unable to finish the thought because I get stuck in definitions. I'm trying to generalize all types according to the ego block. Seems like the same old, right? But there is the accepting and the producing and then on other hand there's functions that see the world (S/N) and there's functions that give evaluation (T/F) to what is seen. Things get even worse when you add introverted-extroverted functions... Does it mean that some people sense what happens inside them... but how is it different depending on whether it's accepting or producing. There's lots of questions, as you can see, but if you just answer them now, I'll get stuck again, so I'll just start at one place and start unraveling the thoughts from there.

Not all Ti people have been capable in giving me the right kind of answers, few Te people give me very good Ti answers. I think my best bet is to try my luck with alpha NTs, because there aren't enough beta STs in the forum (FDG, you're welcome to join the discussion. ).

Lets start with accepting extroverted S/N types. / as first function. This should be the most simple kind. Extroverted functions deal with information in the world (external as opposed to personal). They see things how things are. No illusions, just the world. At least in essence. There is the difference of what they consider to be "just the world". people think of the physical objects, thinks about what the objects could do. person sees a cat with sharp claws that could harm them (very physical and real), the person sees a cat who could harm them in certain circumstances.

Both see the world as static, but they both want to induce change in it (EP temperament, Expat's explanation to the temperaments.) They both see cat as something that will be the same later on. The cat will be the same when it starts scratching people. It hasn't changed. Se/Ne is the accepting function, so this function in itself is supposed to gather information. This is like the eyes of the person. The person will see everything through Se/Ne. ...... So.... If they want to change and influence things around them, what function do they use? People don't move objects with eyes. Eyes are just for observing the world. What are the hands?