Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Delta Quadra Movies and TV Shows

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The only complaint I have is that he obviously waxes his chest. Men should have hair.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The hottest of them all! Nobody dies more beautifully!

“Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Mom

The only complaint I have is that he obviously waxes his chest. Men should have hair.
    Yes. LOL. When I think of men waxing their chest hair.. Err.. I dunno, it's totally weird. They remind me of girls.
    INTp
    sx/sp

Creepy-bg

you all make me feel warm and fuzzy inside... {Bionicgoat is a manly man with chest hair )

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

those clothes are really strange. Are those 'acting clothes'? Does one put those on to 'act'? nah I think they look like clothes a person would garden in. Also, he seems very proud of the fact that his pants could become unbuttoned and remain in place around his waist. Or is that just me?
    asd

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

getting back on topic...

M (1931)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've never seen the appeal of Orlando Bloom. He seems like a nice person, but I think if I knew him in real life, I'd just want to be friends. He seems like the type who would spend a lot of time on his hair. But each to their own...
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Orlando Bloom did a bit on the British TV sitcom EXTRAs. It was quite funny. Here check it out.
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-3jIAtWTFI[/youtube]

Topaz
    The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    I will never understand how any girl can like Orlando Bloom...
    I've never found him attractive.
    EII

I'll tell you what
    there is plenty wrong with me
    but I fixed up a few old buildings
    and I've planted a few trees.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

delta: Leon the professional

huge alpha: back to the future.. simply the use of gigawatts 20 times makes it alpha lol
    night at the museum
    {♠x<º))))><¸.·´¯`·.¸IcEPiCk¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>x♠ }

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

, LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ewww but Richard Dreyfuss is in that!
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    I always thought of Jaws as Betan...it reminds me of my infp and estp brothers
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anndelise
    I always thought of Jaws as Betan...it reminds me of my infp and estp brothers
    Beta was my first thought, and from the point of view of them there in the sea fighting the shark, it makes sense; however, at least from the point of view of Scheider and Dreyfuss, it's about eliminating a threat to society as a group. I think the overall thme is Delta, but shifting into Beta-mood often.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Crossing Delancey

Topaz
    The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Harold and Kumar go white castle.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Harold and Kumar go white castle.

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blade Runner. The main character seems very ISTp to me:

My ex-wife called me sushi: cold fish...
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by mikemex

good movie but the original book (Do Android's Dream of Electric Sheep?) is just soooooooooooooooo much better... if you liked the movie you should read it sometime if for nothing else then to see how it was all originally intended (the movie changed so much, taking out the best parts of the story IMO)

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by mikemex

good movie but the original book (Do Android's Dream of Electric Sheep?) is just soooooooooooooooo much better... if you liked the movie you should read it sometime if for nothing else then to see how it was all originally intended (the movie changed so much, taking out the best parts of the story IMO)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is nothing I find more physically unattractive on a guy than body hair...especially thick dark body hair. Very disgusting and extremely repulsive...especially chest and back hair...moustaches are also an extreme turn off for me. IMO men should wax. I just cannot bring myself to touch a hairy man. Small penis, short stature...damn, even slightly overweight I can deal with if I put shallowness aside but not hairiness.
    Socionics: XNFx
    MBTI: INFJ

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is nothing I find more physically unattractive on a guy than body hair...especially thick dark body hair. Very disgusting and extremely repulsive...especially chest and back hair...moustaches are also an extreme turn off for me. IMO men should wax. I just cannot bring myself to touch a hairy man. Small penis, short stature...damn, even slightly overweight I can deal with if I put shallowness aside but not hairiness.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by enjio
    Those are some pretty lofty ideals.. you might have a hard time finding a guy who's willing to go completely hairless for ya. Looking clean's one thing, but I find it pretty feminine if guys even think of shaving their pits or waxing their brows
    I have a weird thing about hair . Eyebrows are fine, no waxing needed, I can deal with unshaven pits to some extent but I think I prefer the area shaved. The problem areas for me are back, chest and moustaches. I moustaches I find not only unattractive but also potentially unhygienic.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Those are some pretty lofty ideals.. you might have a hard time finding a guy who's willing to go completely hairless for ya. Looking clean's one thing, but I find it pretty feminine if guys even think of shaving their pits or waxing their brows
    I have a weird thing about hair . Eyebrows are fine, no waxing needed, I can deal with unshaven pits to some extent but I think I prefer the area shaved. The problem areas for me are back, chest and moustaches. I moustaches I find not only unattractive but also potentially unhygienic.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Megan
    I think such specimens are called 'metrosexuals'...
    Achtung Baby.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Achtung Baby.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tempral
    I am actually into guys who are slightly preening...the sort of guys who care what their toenails, skin etc look like are very attractive to me. i particularly care about how they smell... shaven armpits can help with this . They must not be excessive or verbally expressive about things just mindful. Metrosexuals often seem a bit too externally/status focused almost to the point of excess/gayness to me.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tempral
    I am actually into guys who are slightly preening...the sort of guys who care what their toenails, skin etc look like are very attractive to me. i particularly care about how they smell... shaven armpits can help with this . They must not be excessive or verbally expressive about things just mindful. Metrosexuals often seem a bit too externally/status focused almost to the point of excess/gayness to me.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't like mustaches. And I don't like it if a guy has a ton of hair, to the point where it's like fur or something. But I find hairless men to be kind of feminine looking, as someone else said here. We all have our preferences and there's someone for everyone. Oh yeah, and the preening thing. I don't like it if guys spend a lot of time on vanity issues. Like if they worry a lot about what other people think of how they look. I can't explain why that bugs me but it really does get to me. There was a time when I was in high school when a lot of guys were perming their hair. I couldn't stand it. All I could do was imagine them in a smock and curlers sitting under a blow dryer. Perming isn't the fashion now, but if a guy obviously waxes the fact that he cared enough to make an appointment and everything gets me. Somehow, in my head, this is all the same kind of thing.
    -Mark Twain

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't like mustaches. And I don't like it if a guy has a ton of hair, to the point where it's like fur or something. But I find hairless men to be kind of feminine looking, as someone else said here. We all have our preferences and there's someone for everyone. Oh yeah, and the preening thing. I don't like it if guys spend a lot of time on vanity issues. Like if they worry a lot about what other people think of how they look. I can't explain why that bugs me but it really does get to me. There was a time when I was in high school when a lot of guys were perming their hair. I couldn't stand it. All I could do was imagine them in a smock and curlers sitting under a blow dryer. Perming isn't the fashion now, but if a guy obviously waxes the fact that he cared enough to make an appointment and everything gets me. Somehow, in my head, this is all the same kind of thing.
    -Mark Twain

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I notice that quite a number of mature ISTjs have moustaches.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I notice that quite a number of mature ISTjs have moustaches.

Creepy-Diana

Creepy-Diana

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can see how hair on the back looks bad, but almost every guy has at least a bit of hair on the chest
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can see how hair on the back looks bad, but almost every guy has at least a bit of hair on the chest
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

An IEI friend of mine from California had pretty much the same views as Megan, she found Native Americans particularly attractive for that very reason. FWIW.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    An IEI friend of mine from California had pretty much the same views as Megan, she found Native Americans particularly attractive for that very reason. FWIW.
    Its interesting you should mention this. I had a conversation about this same thing not long ago. Someone commented on my chest hair and said they noticed that some African Americans have hair but many Africans are hairless. Ive noticed that Native Americans and many asian men have very little body hair as well.
    I dont mind my body hair at all. I sometimes trim it low if its getting out of hand but I would never wax myself I consider basic hygiene essential but beyond that I really dont like to fuss much.
    Im not certain how I feel about women with a lot of body hair. Many French women dont shave their underarms, wax their legs or whatever mustache hair they may have. I suppose its only fair but it goes against my american bred sensibilities :wink:.
    I certainly perfer a more natural look to women than a very made up look. Women who wear heavy make up make me wonder what happens when it all comes off. I wouldnt even consider dating a woman who plucked her eyebrows to the point of having to draw them in, ick

Topaz

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Diana
    I prefer non-gorillalike men who do not wax and who do have some hair, and who shower and keep themselves clean but who don't get carried away with it. IOW normal guys who are actual guys and not girly-men or smelly gorillas. And I'm not fond of moustaches either. And I don't find Orlando Bloom attractive.
    ditto.
    EII

I'll tell you what
    there is plenty wrong with me
    but I fixed up a few old buildings
    and I've planted a few trees.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast