0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    EII

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENFj.

She is able to needle into her neurosis in her more serious roles in a way that makes me think the perpetually inner-world trouble of a EIE.

Barbarella was an amazing, cutting edge roll. To bad it blacklisted her in Hollywood and really shut down her career.
    Last edited by timber; 10-23-2019 at 08:23 PM.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    She is able to needle into her neurosis in her more serious roles in a way that makes me think the perpetually inner-world trouble of a EIE.
    Barbarella was an amazing, cutting edge roll. To bad it blacklisted her in Hollywood and really shut down her career.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like her.

EIE
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

watching Grace and Frankie

She reminds me of Jessica Alba. maybe both are EIE.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

her eyes are obviously se valuing and campy or something- like there is no Si valuing whatsoever there. EII, seriously Maritsa lol. Your types are always so weird and troll-y.

I watched a lot of Grace & Frankie. The older gay male couple grossed me out a lot though. =/ How they made the gay man wrap his hair around in a towel and sing Broadway lol. It's like "what spoiled liberal str8 females who work in Hollywood think of gay males not what gay males are really like." But to be fair, Gay males are just a bunch of assholes who want hot masculine str8-acting guys but so little of us are willing to be that way ourselves. I guess it is making my own prejudices come to light.

Grace & Frankie = a very alpha quadrant show probably? I kinda like the theme song. It's very Fe.

That one really hot older male silver fox daddy Chad they were with was so fucking hot though like WOOF. oh my god... I just wish it was more about him and not those other guys. Cuz I'm shallow and I just want to fap to hot older gay males in a sexually objective way. =(

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    her eyes are obviously se valuing and campy or something- like there is no Si valuing whatsoever there. EII, seriously Maritsa lol. Your types are always so weird and troll-y.

I watched a lot of Grace & Frankie. The older gay male couple grossed me out a lot though. =/ How they made the gay man wrap his hair around in a towel and sing Broadway lol. It's like "what spoiled liberal str8 females who work in Hollywood think of gay males not what gay males are really like." But to be fair, Gay males are just a bunch of assholes who want hot masculine str8-acting guys but so little of us are willing to be that way ourselves. I guess it is making my own prejudices come to light.

Grace & Frankie = a very alpha quadrant show probably?

That one really hot older male silver fox daddy Chad they were with was so fucking hot though like WOOF. oh my god... I just wish it was more about him and not those other guys. Cuz I'm shallow and I just want to fap to hot older gay males in a sexually objective way. =(
    eh, it's by Marta Kauffman who did Friends. Maybe that's indeed what friends are like though...

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I watched five minutes of Friends the other day. And five minutes was all I could stand. I think it actually would've worked much better if the stories were more serious and less sitcom-y or something, if they did a complete reversal on the tone or something it might actually be really good to me- but everything is so fluffy and pointless that it just skims over my heart. When I like shows that shoot an arrow through it. Not always so much in a devasating way- but I like to be effected/affected? more.

I was more inspired by Power Rangers than Friends LOL.

And yeah I don't have any friends either in real life (except maybe for once a year) so maybe that is what friends are like!

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jane Fonda - Extroverted

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jane Fonda - ENFP - Huxley

maybe she is not a Fe type. at 0:33 she appears to be talking about her role in first person. maybe Fe types would avoid doing that? or maybe it's a new thing for actors to pay attention to that.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

She seems pretty EIE to me.

There were some good arguments earlier in the thread about her seeing the world in Fe terms. She was working to make a political system more ethical.
    She is clearly an extrovert.
    She is also quite attractive, which is something that I associate with the LSI-EIE dual pairs.

Lastly, she married a guy who built a system of cable companies, and who has that LSI mustache. And if you can’t use a guy’s mustache to type his wife, well, what are we doing here?
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 01-21-2020 at 12:27 PM.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ESI. Trusts in science (this means sees information as absolute with no alternatives) blindly Te suggestive. Typical causality = correlation = truth problem found in many ESI's aka Ne PoLR which might result outwardly being a crusader. OK, tbh it has its advantages and disadvantages.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    ESE or EIE
    This is the comment you are looking for

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think ESI is fitting for Hanoi Jane.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well-known SLE. Lily Tomlin is IEI, which explains their friendship after all these years

https://youtu.be/5ARGZGRYJ_g?si=7TKxNhY_7Ell26Fy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12