Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The "crazy-ass theory" club

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default The "crazy-ass theory" club

I know every last one of you one this forum has at least one crazy-ass theory about Socionics that you want to tell everyone about. So don't be afraid; please, place whatever you think about in this topic.

Alas, there is one rule: for every post you make, you must include at least one of your theories in it. You may criticize others as you wish, but please, don't make anybody run home crying. This is a topic for crazy theories, mind you.

So anyway...

I think intuition is nothing more than a combination of implicit memory and a lack of focus. That's all I have thought up so far. I am studying up on my hypothesis, so give me some more time.

Now it's your turn.
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My theory is that intuition has more to do with convergent thinking versus divergent thinking, which IMO has to do with memory as well.

Convergent thinkers have their memories neatly catagorized in ways that make it easy to store memories in an organized way. There are not many open neuropathways for their thoughts to follow. When presented with new information it follows the train of thought that was already laid out for it, however fitting or accurate it may or may not be. They key is more focused thinking.

Divergent thinkers have minds that race off in various directions at once. There are more open neuropathways, and this always them to see more possibilities and process this that they're not fully aware of. They take in more but they don't organize it all so neatly. (It limits our possibilities after all...) Sometimes things just jump out at them from one of the thought processes that they weren't paying attention to. It makes it harder to focus in some ways, but it makes us more intuitive as a result.

Ummmmmm still working on this theory, I have never really tried to sort through it before. There's more but for now I want to watch some anime, so I will continue with this later.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Waddles W

Now cone, i do have one REALLY wild theory I am working on, and I look foreward to posting it in the future, but unfortunately I have an exam to study for so it's going to have to wait. But whatever comes from me is pretty crazy, this is going to take that craziness to its ultimate extreme, i guarantee it. :wink:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Intuition

Intuition is kind of a statistical process, distributing potentialities hierarchically in the mind according to the frequency the object observed by intuition has been perceived, with a direct influence of the judging function(s) used to discriminate and of course the experience trail following the judger which governs what can/will and cannot/won't be taken into account.

The difference between introverted and extraverted intuition is put better in the form of this metaphor: Imagine the infinity of possibilities represented as a sphere, with each single point representing a "point of view" or a circumstance.

-Extraverted intuition use implies looking through the (invisible) sphere from the outside to see the point located in the exact center of said sphere from the most possible angles as to gain an objective (I mean by objective that all data is outside the subject; The subject is an observer) understanding (while being intuitive, that is, dependent of the quantity/quality of angles used and of course the judging function(s) used) while...

-Introverted intuition is the engine of the opposite process. The subject places himself at the center of the sphere and from there looks in the most possible directions through the sphere as to gain a subjective (Receives data; The information penetrates him.) understanding of a pattern. Of course the dependence on other factors mentionned earlier is still of great importance.

That explains well why Ni types often accuse Ne types of being fooled by the appearence of reality while Ne types often accuse Ni types of being biased.

Any input?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm getting there, don't worry. Anyway...

I thought of something in General Psych today. No one knows exactly why we need to sleep, since it is technically unneccesary. So, many psychologists believe that sleep is an evolutionary advantage to keep us from being eaten. A long time ago, humans ran around through the jungles at night, which meant that hungry lions found them an ate them. So evolution invented sleep, which made humans become inactive at night and thus invisible to nocturnal predators. Well, those of the class that didn't get this evolutionary advantage eventually died off, and now we are left with sleeping humans.

Now, everyone knows that the people who neglect their sleeping patterns the most are those with weak sensing and perceiving, the xNxJs. So, I am supposing that these were the classes of people of whom wondered the jungle at night and got eaten. Natural selection caused less and less of them to appear. Therefore, xNxJs must be much rarer than the rest of us "environmentally-smart" folks.

Also, I think INTps are the most common type, since they are so damn hard to wake up. They must have slept the most, thus they survived the most.

Just some public mental drunkeness for you guys.
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Though it's not directly related to Socionics, my theory on the human will proceeds as thus: there lies within the mind a plurality of wills, a plurality of INSTINCTS, which compete with one another over dominance in matters. I would go as far as labelling those whom have a natural propensity for gathering knowleding to have a strong INSTINCT to do so. The final culmination of the conflict between suchs wills is what guides our actions. Of course, two wills can co-exist and not conflict, due to their similar agneda; for instance, the will to knowledge and the will to interact socially can co-exist insofar that each one's goal does not contradict the other.
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

"Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Cone:
    Anything that makes us p types look better, eh?
    Entp
    ILE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, the J nightly excursions were probably the only thing that kept the P food supply up high enough for any to survive, and that's why there still are J's.

But if it is true that J's have the worst sleep habits, then I fit in there perfectly: Unchecked by the #@$^&! alarm clock, I'd manage to turn the day full circle 6 times a year.
    Beware! Nerd genes on the prowl.

INFj - The Holy CPU Saint
    Dishonorary INFp
    Baah

(Very good place for emoticons. Right-click on the one you want and select "properties" for direct link)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: The "crazy-ass theory" club

Quote Originally Posted by Cone
    I think intuition is nothing more than a combination of implicit memory and a lack of focus.
    Crazy-ass right?... Okay, intuition is just E.S.P.

OH! oh! And Virgos are more likely to be INTJ....

I can't back these up though.....

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exactly. That's why we post these things in the "crazy-ass" topic.

@Blaze:

Zero, the concept of infinity, and time don't exist! And reality is the only true perspective!

/anti-J philosophy

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I posted earlier, so here is my compulsory crazy-ass theory:

I've made this chart of functions. A, B, C etc. are the eight functions. Substitute for whatever you have in the corresponding place:

Of course, Ti and Te can't be put together to form a type. You'll have to use the closest setup you can. The main type is, of course, the type we talk about here. The Residual Type is probably your diametric opposite, but it would seem that it is not always so. There is some "wriggling space". The types are ranked after importance (The fourth one can be more important than the third one. If you're prone to fits of rage or similar, that is).
    For instance, the chart for me personally would be:

Fi - 1
    Fe - 2
    Ne - 1
    Ni - 2
    Se - 3
    Ti - 3
    Si - 4
    Te - 4

with the numerals corresponding to the different "type levels", from top to bottom. So my "complete" type would be:

1 - Main - FiNe - INFj/EII
    2 - Auxiliary - FeNi - ENFj/EIE
    3 - Supportive - SeTi - ESTp/LIE
    4 - Residual - SiTe - ISTp/LII

This setup gives up 16^4, or 65536, types. Of course, if the Residual type is indeed always the opposite of the Main type, we are limited to 16^3, or 4096, types.

-----

@Cone: What a boring perspective. As for me, I count "nothing" to equal "zero", and I know that "time" equals "space" and that "space" equals existence, ergo either time exists or nothing exists. And if nothing exists, and "nothing" equals "zero", then zero exists.
    And, of course reality is all there is! The thing is, however, that we don't know reality. The only thing we can be sure of is our own sentience. Makes for a pretty feeble base to build anything on, wouldn't you say :wink: ?

Dishonorary INFp
    Baah

(Very good place for emoticons. Right-click on the one you want and select "properties" for direct link)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro-the-Lion
    we've seen Js grow beyond their philosophies how the hell do Ps do this? I swear i haven't seen it yet. gah.
    Ps know that philosophy is just an intricate way to prove that you don't have any responsibility to anything. :wink:

In fact, the only reason I ever got into philosophy was because I thought that it would provide a rational way to organize Socionics by certain epistemological ideas. Well, I got what I wanted.

And by the way, "zero" is the definition of "non-existence"; that's what I meant. However, there is a difference between "zero" and the "non-existence of reality".

It is impossible for the concepts of "infinite" and "finite" to co-exist.

And I didn't really mean that when I said that reality is the only true perspective.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And by the way, "zero" is the definition of "non-existence"; that's what I meant. However, there is a difference between "zero" and the "non-existence of reality".
    Yep. Zero is real.
    It is impossible for the concepts of "infinite" and "finite" to co-exist.
    Tell that to a Moebius Strip.

Dishonorary INFp
    Baah

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tell that to a Moebius Strip.
    I'll accept the challenge. What is it about the Moebius Strip?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is infinitely long, yet with a finite surface.

Dishonorary INFp
    Baah

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Darklord
    It is infinitely long, yet with a finite surface.
    Isn't the Moebius Strip just meant to be an illustration? Or where you being funny and I just didn't get it? Wouldn't be the first time.
    <--- Me pouring out all my love on you!

Some days its just not worth chewing through the restraints.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    My theory is that intuition has more to do with convergent thinking versus divergent thinking, which IMO has to do with memory as well.

Convergent thinkers have their memories neatly catagorized in ways that make it easy to store memories in an organized way. There are not many open neuropathways for their thoughts to follow. When presented with new information it follows the train of thought that was already laid out for it, however fitting or accurate it may or may not be. They key is more focused thinking.

Divergent thinkers have minds that race off in various directions at once. There are more open neuropathways, and this always them to see more possibilities and process this that they're not fully aware of. They take in more but they don't organize it all so neatly. (It limits our possibilities after all...) Sometimes things just jump out at them from one of the thought processes that they weren't paying attention to. It makes it harder to focus in some ways, but it makes us more intuitive as a result.

Ummmmmm still working on this theory, I have never really tried to sort through it before. There's more but for now I want to watch some anime, so I will continue with this later.
    Umm, no.

Joy, you and implied are starting to scare me. Actually, divergant thinking is related to percievers, and convergant thinking is related to judgers.

Quote Originally Posted by MysticSonic
    Though it's not directly related to Socionics, my theory on the human will proceeds as thus: there lies within the mind a plurality of wills, a plurality of INSTINCTS, which compete with one another over dominance in matters. I would go as far as labelling those whom have a natural propensity for gathering knowleding to have a strong INSTINCT to do so. The final culmination of the conflict between suchs wills is what guides our actions. Of course, two wills can co-exist and not conflict, due to their similar agneda; for instance, the will to knowledge and the will to interact socially can co-exist insofar that each one's goal does not contradict the other.
    That's not really crazy.

As for me? Well, not so much crazy, but I'll have to give it a shot, I guess.

I think the Super-ego functions are nothing more than an area of uncertainty, and people could use them just fine if they weren't so scared all the time. The super-ego should be described as an "Irrational fear", and once you overcome the "fear" part of it there is no reason to let them bring you down anymore.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

//

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Mobius Strip

Darklord:

I don't know what a mobius strip is, but from the parameters given above, it doesn't mean that the finite and infinite coexist because both attributes are given to two different parameters. So saying that this makes them coexist is like saying that in the universe, some things are finite and some others not. Since that is obvious, don't you think it's not the kind of coexistence Cone was reffering to?

BTW is all matter considered as mobius strips? I mean, even a polished surface has imperfections in it as you shorten the scale, to a point where the length you'd have to travel to get through what seems like 2 cm for us could become 2 kilometers, 2 thousand kilometers, or an infinite distance basically. Come to think of it, i don't know how we would measure a distance between energy interactions. Infinite? Impossible? As long as it's theoretical it works though. Anyone has actual knowledge about this?

Anyway, two things:

-The scale you use to observe a concept is what gives the illusion that such coexistence actually exists.

-An infinite application of concavity breeds such "paradoxes" (Which actually aren't paradoxes)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was giving an example of the infinite and the finite coexisting side by side in the same object, not in the same parameter. That is impossible, because that would require the subject to have two independent values for the same parameter. And that is like saying "This house is 14 and 85 meters long."

FYI: A Moebius strip is a strip of paper (Usually) that is twisted and bent and fastened together on the end in order to make a piece of paper with only one side and infinite length.

Dishonorary INFp
    Baah

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was giving an example of the infinite and the finite coexisting side by side in the same object, not in the same parameter.
    So it was irrelevant, because an object in that case is nothing more than a concept with many parameters and the fact that one parameter is finite and the other infinite doesn't mean anything about coexistence of the two concepts in the context Cone was claiming this impossibility.

Actually, infinity can't exist because of boundaries such as the size of the universe or the sizes of the most elementary particles. Infinity is only abstract so it can't "exist". This gives hints about whether it can "coexist" with the finite or not.

FYI: A Moebius strip is a strip of paper (Usually) that is twisted and bent and fastened together on the end in order to make a piece of paper with only one side and infinite length.
    Thanks for the information. But let's not forget it's only a representation of an infiinte system, and not an actual infinite system in itself BTW.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A "perfect" Moebius strip is infinite in length.

I have thought long and well about infinity, and I have come to the conclusion that infinity, by the very nature of space-time, is the only possible optiopn, and that the true nature of infinity is "looping". Basically, the universe is a 4-dimensional sphere, and no matter in which direction you travel, you always end up back at the point you left sooner or (Much!) later.

Dishonorary INFp
    Baah

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rocky wrote: "I think the Super-ego functions are nothing more than an area of uncertainty, and people could use them just fine if they weren't so scared all the time. The super-ego should be described as an "Irrational fear", and once you overcome the "fear" part of it there is no reason to let them bring you down anymore."

I funtion this way.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy

Umm, no.

Joy, you and implied are starting to scare me. Actually, divergant thinking is related to percievers, and convergant thinking is related to judgers.
    Actually, I think that it's the xNxp types that are divergent thinkers.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A "perfect" Moebius strip is infinite in length.
    Yes, abstractly.

I have thought long and well about infinity, and I have come to the conclusion that infinity, by the very nature of space-time, is the only possible optiopn, and that the true nature of infinity is "looping".
    Looping, sounds like separated groups of one finite loop to represent abstract infinity, but doesn't sound like concrete infinity. Fair enough, it can't exist.

Although time and space could be infinite, they don't qualify to "exist" because of their abstract supportive role in the codependency between time/space and matter. They seem more real because we conceptualize them in such a way that we represent them like we represent ourselves matter, or abstractly, both being invalid to prove time and space exist. I'm aware i could be surprised on that one though

Basically, the universe is a 4-dimensional sphere, and no matter in which direction you travel, you always end up back at the point you left sooner or (Much!) later.
    I don't know if by "you" you mean "someone" or "imagining we're some abstract stuff to figure how an abstract process works". The latter is of course not related to existence or actual experience so it can be safely discarded while the former requires immortality, but in any case, infinity requires an infinite "amount" of time and space as well as matter (particles, "energy") that is not finite on a macroscopic level. If you stopped time by traveling at c, you wouldn't be infinite relatively to your own time, you would appear infinite relatively to everything that travels slower. Infinity in the context i speak of (Not an ideal, abstract infinity but an actual one) requires an infinite amount of time and rendering it void is not the best way to have this endless supply.

Microscopically, infinity requires either immobility, or an abstract definition which enables particle interaction to be considered as immobility so we can't still nail infinity except in our minds.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by detail
    I don't know if by "you" you mean "someone" or "imagining we're some abstract stuff to figure how an abstract process works". The latter is of course not related to existence so can be safely discarded while the former requires immortality, but in any case, infinity requires an infinite "amount of time". If you stopped time by traveling at c, you wouldn't be infinite relatively to your own time, you would appear infinite relatively to everything that travels slower. Infinity requires an infinite amount of time and rendering it void is not the best way to have this endless supply, don't you think?
    By "you", I meant "anyone or -thing able to perform such a journey and report on it".

If time loops, you will of course have an infinite amount of time. You can continue doing whatever you're doing even when the "old times" start recurring. The thing goes sort of like this:
    Everything that ever can happen, happens and has happened exists now at the space it has, will or is happening. There is a finite amount of energy (I think we all can agree on that point, since new energy cannot be made and old energy cannot disappear, merely change states) that travels through these possibilities, like water running down a set of pipelines. This water determines the events that happen, the thing we call the "present". The water will always travel through the path of least resistance, and any section of pipe can only be followed by the piece that can "hook into" it. Thus, the water will always take the same path through a specific segment, and all subsequent segments have only one possible combination and path. Also, you will agree, in an infinite universe the exact same event is bound to happen twice in the exact same way sooner or later. further, if the universe is finite, that means that at the very beginning and very end the same thing is: nothing. Thus, time will flow quite naturally from the state of "final disintegration of what's left" to nothing", and through the only possible path through nothing, which leads to the pipeline captioned "first flicker of activity" and through that to "beginning", eventually rounding back to the one labelled "end".

I won't even try to explain how this would allow for time travel, extrasensory perception and paranormal phenomena.

Dishonorary INFp
    Baah

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

By "you", I meant "anyone or -thing able to perform such a journey and report on it".

If time loops, you will of course have an infinite amount of time. You can continue doing whatever you're doing even when the "old times" start recurring. The thing goes sort of like this:
    Everything that ever can happen, happens and has happened exists now at the space it has, will or is happening. There is a finite amount of energy (I think we all can agree on that point, since new energy cannot be made and old energy cannot disappear, merely change states) that travels through these possibilities, like water running down a set of pipelines. This water determines the events that happen, the thing we call the "present". The water will always travel through the path of least resistance, and any section of pipe can only be followed by the piece that can "hook into" it. Thus, the water will always take the same path through a specific segment, and all subsequent segments have only one possible combination and path. Also, you will agree, in an infinite universe the exact same event is bound to happen twice in the exact same way sooner or later. further, if the universe is finite, that means that at the very beginning and very end the same thing is: nothing. Thus, time will flow quite naturally from the state of "final disintegration of what's left" to nothing", and through the only possible path through nothing, which leads to the pipeline captioned "first flicker of activity" and through that to "beginning", eventually rounding back to the one labelled "end".

I won't even try to explain how this would allow for time travel, extrasensory perception and paranormal phenomena.
    Interesting, but you still gave me an example of a cycle, which is the repetition of something finite.

BTW, it's now a little messed up since i edited my post while you answered the first version.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, what Darklord said.

I would post more seriously if I could put my thoughts down the way I want them.
    But for now I will just follow you around. :wink:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think the main problem is that you accept abstraction to decide whether infinity exists or not while i don't accept it, since abstraction doesn't mean "existing". I think it's to be fooled by words to apply existence to concepts. Existence has a connotation to it that resonates more with "not abstract" but it's easy to bulldoze it's definition metaphorically to virtually anything.

It reminds me of how some people claim that there's no such thing as freedom because "there's always something confining us somewhere" like the laws of physic for example. But a definition like this is useless and for sure the concept of freedom wasn't intended to be used so it could NEVER be used.

It's the same thing with existence, if anything abstract exists, what is inexistent? I can see how we could fool ourselves by saying, "If i think of something that doesn't exist, it's inexistent", but by using the wrong definition of existence i'm reffering to, the fact that it can be thought of makes it exist and the concept of existence becomes useless like the concept of freedom. Of course we don't need useless concepts so i stick with the definition which has that "not abstract" connotation.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very. very basic here -- and don't ask me to explain -- but I see what Darklord is saying as infinity exists within finite. It makes sense to me . . . really it does! I don't see infinity as anything but abstract.

Sorry to stick me nose in.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis
    Very. very basic here -- and don't ask me to explain -- but I see what Darklord is saying as infinity exists within finite. It makes sense to me . . . really it does! I don't see infinity as anything but abstract.
    Yeah i can see how the abstract application is infinite. My claim is that it's abstract nature makes it an error to consider infinity actually exists, because of all the points i stated in my other posts.

Sorry to stick me nose in.[/quote]

You're more than welcome.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by detail
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis
    Yeah i can see how the abstract application is infinite. My claim is that it's abstract nature makes it an error to consider infinity actually exists, because of all the points i stated in my other posts.
    After pm'ing about this with Cone. I have to agree with you.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually, I think that it's the xNxp types that are divergent thinkers.
    No offense, Joy, but you're wrong here. You can have "ideas" of "think" up something, but that doesn't always make it true. Assumptions aren't good. All perceivers are divergent thinkers, and all judgers are convergent thinkers.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alright, well I had a thought about the finite and the infinite a few years back that sorta put me into a metaphysical stage for a little while. I think I have posted this before.

if we look at time as linear, which we often do, we will note an infinite past and an infinite future. There is no real "beginning" no real "end". So where does the moment rest in this, if there is no starting point and no ending point, how can there be a middle? how can points ever really exist in separate places? So you have to think that the moment is really one infinite moment, so it is finite in that it never moves, never goes anywhere, but at the same time it is infinite, since it never begins nor does it ever end.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No offense, Joy, but you're wrong here. You can have "ideas" of "think" up something, but that doesn't always make it true. Assumptions aren't good. All perceivers are divergent thinkers, and all judgers are convergent thinkers.
    We all know that you don't want to be pinned into a bad corner, but how do you think the Js feel about this, telling them they are all closed-minded?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We all know that you don't want to be pinned into a bad corner, but how do you think the Js feel about this, telling them they are all closed-minded?
    Yes he does. He's always sticking that pointy little nose out there.
    (I was referring to your fox avatar.)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Waddlesworth
    Alright, well I had a thought about the finite and the infinite a few years back that sorta put me into a metaphysical stage for a little while. I think I have posted this before.

if we look at time as linear, which we often do, we will note an infinite past and an infinite future. There is no real "beginning" no real "end". So where does the moment rest in this, if there is no starting point and no ending point, how can there be a middle? how can points ever really exist in separate places? So you have to think that the moment is really one infinite moment, so it is finite in that it never moves, never goes anywhere, but at the same time it is infinite, since it never begins nor does it ever end.
    I can always count on you, Waddles, just when I think I have it all figured out.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Think Epic"

that's my life philosophy.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No no no! I don't think all Js are close-mined! That's not what I said. I said judgers are convergent thinkers, that's not a bad thing. Covergent thinking is useful for a bunch of the things I SUCK at wish I could control better. I even said that I'd change my type to LSI if I had to pick a diffrent type to be, and that's part of the reason.

BTW Cone, I have a present for you;

^^ Baby Liger.

And I think this somewhat explans some of the diffrences.

http://www.geocities.com/player2000g...ialization.htm

Neither's really better or worse.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

//

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast