Josh Wolf - ENFP

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Kristina Pelakova - INFP

Tamara Lynn Chambers (tamaralynnchambers) - ESTP

// the note on her T-shirt in case of base Se type is not totally a joke. that Terminator-alike smile is also cute and leaves not much hope

Shay Mitchell - INFP
    Last edited by Sol; 01-31-2019 at 01:17 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Stargirl the Practical Witch - INFP

@Aylen
    someones on the forum may imagine you alike ^

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

IEI-Fe 9w8 sp/so

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post

@Aylen
    someones on the forum may imagine you alike ^
    That would be flattering. She is adorable and maybe E9. I don't have tats but I like them on her. My room has similar things but my walls are covered in masks and art from Africa and Bali. I have nagas. I have a large painting of a, tastefully, nude woman on one wall (that was a gift). The tree of life on the wall behind my bed and a dreamcatcher hanging from the ceiling over my bed so it is right over my head while I sleep. Tried fairy lights but found them annoying so I use candles instead. My room is darker, jewel tone colors (purple, burgundy gold, etc) cherry and black wood. I have lots of crystals so have lost count. They are beautiful. I now have so many tarot decks I have also lost count. As for the rest of my occult collection, that is a secret to all but a few. If I posted it I would then have to cast a spell and kill you all.

It's ok though you would just reincarnate, or haunt me forever, so maybe I wouldn't kill you. I would give you all a stubbed toe, first thing in the morning.

Now people may imagine how much of what I said is real... although some here already know what my room looks like and the kind of things in it. I hope they don't spoil the mystery.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    My room is darker, jewel tone colors (purple, burgundy gold, etc) cherry and black wood.
    now people will dream you alike

> Now people may imagine how much of what I said is real...

ah... women
    the facts theme would need a couple of your revelations

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

And here is Maxim cooking.

comes in how he thinks of levels and plans
    strong sense of — present it well, control the oven, "don't destroy the food in the pan!"
    and — linear process, longevity of the dish, hates to work all over the place (--> PoLR there, too)

of course, demonstrative being very obvious with pointing out flavors, dryness, how it all gets a nice crust

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Mike Greenfield (Brothers Green Eats) - N. mb LII

it's doubtful to trust to recipes of so thin people

the example of LSI professional cooker:

Aleksandr Zhurkin

Knowing Better - ENFJ

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bobby Scarnewman - EIE

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Malcolm X. Emma Gonzalez. Linda Sarsour. We are in a beta cycle right now and people with that fire are gonna be wrecking shit for a while.
    "And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it, and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them."

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Dina Belousova - INFP

photos

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

IEI. Clinton from Murder of Cat.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Matthew Trivett "Sadokist" - INFP

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI so/sx

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Katie Cutie Kids TV (katiecutiekidsTV) - INFP

Luna (Kristina Bardash) - INFP, yep

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A typical whore. Such women have no true understanding of metaphysics or the like and thus believe that by surrounding themselves with dreamcatchers and useless crystals they'll be able to escape their daddy issues. Their "occult" practices are nothing more than supermarket-brand hippie bullshit, they are a herd magic that is beneath contempt.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Carolus View Post
    Such women have no true understanding of metaphysics
    It's base Ni. They have higher inclination to esoterics than average. Without significant efforts and systematic study, in a playful manner, - they may naturally feel what and how to do. She may look lesser seriously than is.

Amber Khan EIE sx/so 248

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kalinoche View Post

Amber Khan EIE sx/so 248
    Wow, I don't know for sure if she is an EIE or not, but she's basically channeling the woman I flirt with at lunch, whom I'm calling an SEE-Fi. Same general face and hair, same speech cadence, same pauses, same facial expressions. Even the abruptness of her hand motions is the same. Plus, the woman I'm flirting with believes in Astrology. Powered by Gravity. It's too bad she's, like, nineteen.

The tragedy of life is getting what you want only after you realize you really shouldn't want it.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 02-27-2019 at 06:38 PM.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Dictator Mussolini ("Il Duce", the Leader: SLE SO/SP) — an example embodying Beta values at their very worst.

cover-up theatricality and faking, dramatism to rile the masses, quasi-divinity to achieve fame, spin and propaganda
    contructing nonexistent narratives, ideology, believing in an impossible destiny
    class and hierarchy, inferior-superior races, abuse of legal settings, state over relationships (devalued )
    boasting for surface, coercion and war, violence, fascist and imperialist rule, neglect of comfort/illness (devalued )

the authority of the State must absolutely, I repeat absolutely, be re-established [...]. If the laws still in force hinder you, this will be no problem, as we will draw up new laws.
    When dealing with such a race as Slavic—inferior and barbarian—we must not pursue the carrot, but the stick policy ... We should not be afraid of new victims ... The Italian border should run across the Brenner Pass, Monte Nevoso and the Dinaric Alps ... I would say we can easily sacrifice 500,000 barbaric Slavs for 50,000 Italians.
    Key phrase: "Believe, obey, fight":

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Erich von Stroheim: EIE 8w7

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Fearless Intuition - ESTP

Luana ASMR - INFP

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

It's base Ni. They have higher inclination to esoterics than average. Without significant efforts and systematic study, in a playful manner, - they may naturally feel what and how to do. She may look lesser seriously than is.
    "A knowledge of the symbol leaves no room for dispute, it deepens the understanding which does not remain merely theoretical, but presses on to the real result of being able to do, to the result of knowing and being, to the realization of great doing. Pure knowledge is not transferable, and by being expressed in words, is veiled by them, but whoever wishes and is able to see this veil, will find it transparent. And in this sense it is possible to speak of the symbolism of speech, but it is not everyone who can understand even merely this symbolism. To understand the spoken inner meaning of the thought and its spirit is possible only at a certain stage of development and with an effort on the part of the hearer."--Gurdjieff

Yes, it takes less effort for base Ni in certain areas... metaphysics can be studied by any type. Just look at youtube and you can see any type doing tarot or any occult practice.

I don't know why he had such a reaction to some girl on youtube. I think calling her a whore was a weird emotional reaction to her, not to her interests or possessions. It was uncalled for. I would not personally go on youtube with any of my interests since I am more private than that about my interests. She still has the vibe of a E9 to me.

I need to choose my own words carefully right now.

I have also been guilty of calling certain new age people fluffy in the past but I don't want to do that anymore. That kind of superiority can easily lead to someone who knows better knocking you down a peg or two to show you that you know nothing in comparison. I have been knocked down by some brilliant people. It wasn't on this forum, where everyone has IQs much higher than mine, yet.

Everyone starts somewhere and you can only work with the tools you are aware of. The props people use are just that. They are focal points and nothing more. The person gives them meaning. Most people have no understanding of "true metaphysics" whatever that is supposed to mean.

There is just metaphysics. Some can study it for a lifetime and only scratch the surface. You need direct experience to understand any concept. With this stuff it is a knowing which can be experienced on a soul level. Not just study. What is "true" is in the mind of the practitioner. I am in occult groups on discord where the majority have a superior attitude like they know what is going on but it is like watching people fumble in the dark. Constantly arguing on definitions instead of intuitively understanding the information. There are a few knowledgeable people there but unfortunately once you have the knowledge you can't just transfer it to others. I just watch, for the most part. I have one server where there is no arguing like that even though the focus is similar to other occult servers. It is my sanctuary. I know and like everyone on it. It may look dead but it is alive with the energy of those there even when they say nothing it.

Anyway, it is not the metaphysical term that irritated me. It was the term "whore". She vibes like a sweet person that genuinely believes in what she posts on youtube. A very different vibe than someone like Teal who I do have take issue with because I think she is a scam artist. I wouldn't even call Teal a whore though.

Derived from the Greek meta ta physika ("after the things of nature"); referring to an idea, doctrine, or posited reality outside of human sense perception. In modern philosophical terminology, metaphysics refers to the studies of what cannot be reached through objective studies of material reality. Areas of metaphysical studies include ontology, cosmology, and often, epistemology.

Metaphysical - Longer definition: Metaphysics is a type of philosophy or study that uses broad concepts to help define reality and our understanding of it. Metaphysical studies generally seek to explain inherent or universal elements of reality which are not easily discovered or experienced in our everyday life. As such, it is concerned with explaining the features of reality that exist beyond the physical world and our immediate senses. Metaphysics, therefore, uses logic based on the meaning of human terms, rather than on a logic tied to human sense perception of the objective world. Metaphysics might include the study of the nature of the human mind, the definition and meaning of existence, or the nature of space, time, and/or causality.

The origin of philosophy, beginning with the Pre-Socratics, was metaphysical in nature. For example, the philosopher Plotinus held that the reason in the world and in the rational human mind is only a reflection of a more universal and perfect reality beyond our limited human reason. He termed this ordering power in the universe "God."

Metaphysical ideas, because they are not based on direct experience with material reality, are often in conflict with the modern sciences. Beginning with the Enlightenment and the Scientific Revolution, experiments with, and observations of, the world became the yardsticks for measuring truth and reality. Therefore, our contemporary valuation of scientific knowledge over other forms of knowledge helps explain the controversy and skepticism concerning metaphysical claims, which are considered unverifiable by modern science.

In matters of religion, the problem of validating metaphysical claims is most readily seen in all of the "proofs" for the existence of God. Like trying to prove the existence of a "soul" or "spirit" in the human, attempts to scientifically prove the existence of God and other nonobjective, nonhuman realities is seemingly impossible. The difficulty arises out of the attempt to scientifically study and objectify something which, by its very nature, cannot become an object of our scientific studies. This reigning belief that everything can be explained scientifically in terms of natural causes - referred to as naturalism - compels many to think that only what is seen or sensed, only what can be hypothesized and tested can be true, and therefore, meaningful to us as humans.

Recently, however, even as metaphysics has come under attack for its apparent lack of access to real knowledge, so has science begun to have its own difficulties in claiming absolute knowledge. Continual developments in our understanding of the human thought process reveals that science cannot solely be relied upon to explain reality, for the human mind cannot be seen as simply a mirror of the natural world. For example, since the act of scientific observation itself tends to produce the reality it hopes to explain, the so-called "truths" of science cannot be considered as final or objective. This fact manifests itself over and over again, as scientific truths and laws continue to break down or yield to new and better explanations of reality. What becomes apparent, therefore, is that the process of human interpretation in the sciences, as elsewhere, is both variable and relative to the observer's viewpoint.

Under the skeptical analyses of the philosophical movements known as postmodernism and deconstructionism, all of these facts have resulted in a modern repudiation of both metaphysics and science. Their criticisms are based on the cultural and historical relativity of all knowledge. These two philosophical "schools" deny any existence at all of an objective or universal knowledge. Thus, metaphysical claims stand today between the absolutist claims of science (scientism) and the complete relativism of postmodernism and deconstructionism.

https://www.pbs.org/faithandreason/g...taph-body.html
    Last edited by Aylen; 03-09-2019 at 02:56 PM.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have also been guilty of calling certain new age people fluffy in the past but I don't want to do that anymore. That kind of superiority can easily lead to someone who knows better knocking you down a peg or two to show you that you know nothing in comparison. I have been knocked down by some brilliant people. It wasn't on this forum, where everyone has IQs much higher than mine, yet.

Everyone starts somewhere and you can only work with the tools you are aware of. The props people use are just that. They are focal points and nothing more. The person gives them meaning. Most people have no understanding of "true metaphysics" whatever that is supposed to mean.
    I usually try to stay away from things that I percieve "shallow" or too "new agey", because I often get a gut feeling, that in many of these things I'm trying to get to something in a way, that will make me feel special, and would just build more and more narcissism (the whole old soul/indigo type of thing), or that I'm using flashy tools (gems and things only because they look pretty) only to feel better. But honestly, many magical objects are used to just set your mindset in the right mood, so I'm not sure what is the difference anymore. I'm also sure that if I'd try to dive deep into some really hard to read texts, it could build my narcissism just as much. I think it's important not to divide yourself from everyone else, because it leads to suffering.

As I was watching her videos, I didn't like that I felt some of this was escapism (although I'm a master of it as well ), or validating how her husband is her twin flame etc. (seems like something we do though on this site as well, isn't it?) But at the same time, I also realized that many of her card pickings actually worked in a way - the way when you flip a coin, and you realize what answer do you need to hear, whatever the outcome is. Basically using these as a mirror. I guess what would bother me is taking all of these for granted, or using it as a self fulfilling prophecy, but then again, this could happen even if someone would do tarot reading or anything else at home, looking for signs. I don't know about the effectiveness of doing this through the internet, so I won't comment on that.

Then this whole thing lead me thinking about why do I always feel that getting to some form of hidden knowledge and "ultimate truth" is a horribly painful and hard path, and why shouldn not let things just flow more naturally?

I feel there can be dangers in videos about "how to be a psychic in one night using this super-duper spell", they feel kind of salesperson like, without giving proper understanding and maybe preparations before opening up to new things.

Anyway, it is not the metaphysical term that irritated me. It was the term "whore". She vibes like a sweet person that genuinely believes in what she posts on youtube. A very different vibe than someone like Teal who I do have take issue with because I think she is a scam artist. I wouldn't even call Teal a whore though.
    Yeah, I was honestly surprised by the name calling. I feel that whenever (I think it's usually the more attractive) women are randomly called whores, it usually contains some form of weird, sexualized, frustrated anger towards them in general, and I'm not sure how much it actually has to do with the initial topic. Just a hunch though.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Most people have no understanding of "true metaphysics" whatever that is supposed to mean.
    "true metaphysics" is chaos. it can't be studed
    what is studed are secondary models to use the initial chaos. they mean something until you or other ones believes in this meaning

> It was the term "whore".

He used it in the sense that she should not be taken seriously in esoterics. While anyone should who practices, as anyone may "create". Base Ni people especially, despite how funny they may look.

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Dictator Mussolini ("Il Duce", the Leader: SLE SO/SP) — an example embodying Beta values at their very worst.

cover-up theatricality and faking, dramatism to rile the masses, quasi-divinity to achieve fame, spin and propaganda
    contructing nonexistent narratives, ideology, believing in an impossible destiny
    class and hierarchy, inferior-superior races, abuse of legal settings, state over relationships (devalued )
    boasting for surface, coercion and war, violence, fascist and imperialist rule, neglect of comfort/illness (devalued )

Key phrase: "Believe, obey, fight":
    When judging Mussolini and the actions of Italy in that period it should be noted that they had to appease conservatives and aristocrats like King Emmanuel III and never had the full control to enact their visions as they themselves intended. Fascist believe in a strong and strict government as means to guide and build up individuals to the highest potential and keep people united, while the conservatives and aristocrats sought to use that strong government to impose their own interest on the rest of society. Initially the conservatives supported Mussolini and has fascist due to their common goal of bringing about strong government and surpressing socialist uprisings, but later it became more and more of a tug of war and Emmanuel ended up backstabbing Mussolini in 1943 which split Italy in two. When the aristocrats turned against him, Mussolini rejoiced that he didn't have appease them anymore and could finally enact fascism as he intended, though that was obviously cut short by the allies. So in short Mussolini was a puppet of the aristocrats for the majority of his time in power and that should be taken into account when examining the disaster that was Fascist Italy.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Anastasia Komarova - INFP

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Bentinho Massaro - EIE-Ni 9w1

IEI

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ashley Madekwe - IEI

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"A knowledge of the symbol leaves no room for dispute, it deepens the understanding which does not remain merely theoretical, but presses on to the real result of being able to do, to the result of knowing and being, to the realization of great doing. Pure knowledge is not transferable, and by being expressed in words, is veiled by them, but whoever wishes and is able to see this veil, will find it transparent. And in this sense it is possible to speak of the symbolism of speech, but it is not everyone who can understand even merely this symbolism. To understand the spoken inner meaning of the thought and its spirit is possible only at a certain stage of development and with an effort on the part of the hearer."--Gurdjieff

Yes, it takes less effort for base Ni in certain areas... metaphysics can be studied by any type. Just look at youtube and you can see any type doing tarot or any occult practice.

I don't know why he had such a reaction to some girl on youtube. I think calling her a whore was a weird emotional reaction to her, not to her interests or possessions. It was uncalled for. I would not personally go on youtube with any of my interests since I am more private than that about my interests. She still has the vibe of a E9 to me.

I need to choose my own words carefully right now.

There is just metaphysics. Some can study it for a lifetime and only scratch the surface. You need direct experience to understand any concept. With this stuff it is a knowing which can be experienced on a soul level. Not just study. What is "true" is in the mind of the practitioner. I am in occult groups on discord where the majority have a superior attitude like they know what is going on but it is like watching people fumble in the dark. Constantly arguing on definitions instead of intuitively understanding the information. There are a few knowledgeable people there but unfortunately once you have the knowledge you can't just transfer it to others. I just watch, for the most part. I have one server where there is no arguing like that even though the focus is similar to other occult servers. It is my sanctuary. I know and like everyone on it. It may look dead but it is alive with the energy of those there even when they say nothing it.

I apologize, I can easily get carried away with my criticisms. I've spoken somewhat before about how certain feminine personalities elicit an extremely negative reaction from me, and this is likely due to negative feelings toward my mother and sister. Either way, it has always been a tendency of mine to show disapproval in a reactive manner.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Inga Mezerya - IEI

Massaro - mb ILE

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSI-Se woman - EIE-Ni man:

doro-stefano_brasile.jpg
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI (sx/so?)

Last edited by lynn; 03-25-2019 at 11:30 PM.

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kurtis Conner - LSI (?) so/sx

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Possible SLE-Ti chick:

TIM
    Something with Ni
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy View Post
    Possible SLE-Ti chick:
    Her hand gesture game is on point, and on par with my own. Interesting. Also the interjection of constrained shouts
    "I would rather be ashes than dust"

"Ultimately, man should not ask what the meaning of his life is, but rather he must recognize that it is he who is asked."

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy View Post
    Possible SLE-Ti chick:

Just don't drag my country into it. This is a bad thing to say, but the people here could not care-a-less about your country's problems. We think you are all so fucked up by your own in-fighting, the words civil war are frequently discussed here when the topic of America comes up. Just please keep it South of the 49th.

As to the typing, would have to investigate more. SLE does not stand out as first choice imo.

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Finaplex View Post
    Just don't drag my country into it. This is a bad thing to say, but the people here could not care-a-less about your country's problems. We think you are all so fucked up by your own in-fighting, the words civil war are frequently discussed here when the topic of America comes up. Just please keep it South of the 49th.

As to the typing, would have to investigate more. SLE does not stand out as first choice imo.
    Which country are you from out of curiosity?