Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

How did I miss this thread???
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rebecca Gordon seems like an EIE
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Debbie Harry from Blondie probably EIE

Ellie Dashwood probably IEI. She makes videos about life during the Regency and literature

This dancing woman of the bus stop also probably EIE:

I have some examples of LSI and SLE but they're from pr0n
    Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think he is an EIE Harmonizing. I saw the documentary some years ago.

The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lex Freidman - LSI

The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI Claire Nakti

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is girl is such an IEI. Very cute.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Stoic Medium - IEI

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I'm falling in love with this Beta Dual couple. She IEI (all about comfy) and him SLE (loves the lol)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eruiSbMdyhI
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Steve Pulcinella, the DO YOU EVEN LIFT? guy, seems like an SLE

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Grandmaster Flash, LSI

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Brody Dalle - SLE

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm just going to throw it out there, I think Billy Eilish in an ST. SLE. I think people overlook it because they are expecting every SLE to look like a human tank and insult every living person on earth.

I don't like this video but it works as an example. I feel creeped out with how much interest VF is giving her, like someone up top is trying to groom her or something...

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post

Lol this would make a lot of sense. I always love the videos he's in and listen intently.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Mentioned in chat, but repeating it here. Anthony hasn't an Se bone in his body. He has emphasized his lack of loyalty to operating systems, consoles, really any idea or thought. He is very non-aggressive in his teaching style, mostly choosing to encourage the listener for following. He has quirky Alpha interests in retro gaming consoles, and technology used to play them via modern means (Ti-Ne). Also, he has publicly stated his lacking Se in the past, talking of how he let his weight loss goals slip past him, expressing his desire to try and change that through virtual reality gaming. That is the most Ne approach to fitness I've seen. LII, but yes, Ti as heck.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think he might be a Beta NF. It especially comes out in the writing of this video. He draws parallels from our modern society, to Plato's Allegory of the Cave, and then returns the viewer's attention to motorcycling. He has a way with words, and a knack for presentation. Also, an eye towards history more often than not.
    Last edited by Father Freedom; 09-03-2021 at 03:12 PM. Reason: Ugly run-on sentences.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post

I think he might be a Beta NF. It especially comes out in the writing of this video. He draws parallels from our modern society, to Plato's Allegory of the Cave, and then returns the viewer's attention to motorcycling. He has a way with words, and a knack for presentation. Also, an eye towards history more often than not.
    Yeah, I can see EIE. Extremely well made and the message is crystal clear.

TIM
    ILe-nE
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kurt Cobain IEI/INFp

kurt hate this song

(Krist ILE, Dave SEI)

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI

Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Beta's abducted to Gulenko's party

IEI; EIE;LSI-C;LSI-N;LSI-N;LSI;SLE;SLE;Ip,IEI??

Types are deducted from the selected Reinin dichotomies and combinations (intuitive, sensing, quadra, temperaments) and additionally from DCNH groups as they were given. Types with question marks are my typings and those typings do not contradict with the material that I had available.

Note: EIE's type was given in victim's photo. Ej's lack labels otherwise. No female IEI's attended.
    Last edited by The Reality Denialist; 10-14-2021 at 05:46 AM.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PseudoRandomBSGenerator View Post

IEI; EIE;LSI-C;LSI-N;LSI-N;LSI;LSI;SLE;SLE;Ip,IEI??

Types are deducted from the selected Reinin dichotomies and combinations (intuitive, sensing, quadra, temperaments) and additionally from DCNH groups as they were given. Types with question marks are my typings and those typings do not contradict with the material that I had available.
    I looked at the pic and thought immediately the one in the mask has to be EIE.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

IEI; EIE;LSI-C;LSI-N;LSI-N;LSI;LSI;SLE;SLE;Ip,IEI??

10 types for 9 faces?

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ave View Post
    10 types for 9 faces?

They typed the Christmas tree.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

10 types for 9 faces?

I think the last two were for the guy on the end. Ip, IEI. I think he was showing his rationale.

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Martin Gore (Depeche Mode lyricist), Roland Orzabl (Tears for Fears lead), and Kurt Cobain all IEI’s and who I deeply relate to and see into myself.
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).

My thoughts align with action to succeed what needs…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

10 types for 9 faces?
    LSI inflation
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSI
    Travis Barker
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSI

SLE

I want to care

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

more SLE

SLE at the rightmost. prolly at least a 3rd of ppl here are SLE

I want to care

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSI sociopath right

LSI right
    Last edited by VewyScawwyNawcissist; 10-14-2021 at 11:48 AM.

I want to care

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Three alphas on the far left made it in here.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VewyScawwyNawcissist View Post

thats the SLE kid who kept moving and scratching in my notebook.
    and was upset i didnt invite him to bday
    With a reaction like that combined with VI, might also be ESFp.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kalinoche buenanoche View Post

I'd say that the host seems ESI, since she is channeling my best friend in high school. The interviewee seems IEI.

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aliki Katriou - IEI probably
    “Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,