Male INFp is SO INFp. Good typing there, and a good example of the "good INFp" stereotype: NiFe approach to ethical matters, still very harmonious, but a different standpoint than the INFj.

Many of the things he talked about---fundamental disharmony between certain "types" of people, emergent properties (knowing the song is going to be a hit, knowing what colors "go together"), the mixture of wanting power and the social capital thereof (the bit about wanting people to know he's good) with wanting to avoid measuring people against one another, the fear of proving inferior in competition, the way he talks/thinks in terms of perspective ("they'll never see the world like we see it"), often to avoid negatively judging people, and above all, the constant self-watching ("now I sound phony like I'm trying to talk for the camera")---are INFp hallmarks and things to watch for.

I think he's a good archetypal "good" INFp, possibly a non-4 INFp, or if not, an INFp as we generally present ourselves in the world: affable, good-natured, caring, etc. Here on 16types, we see more of the "internal" INFp, more of the calculation, the figuring-it-out, the soul-searching, the Ni-pondering-on-the-abyss/world side. But I think that guy is a good example of how the average INFp might present himself/herself.

I agree with the SLE typing of the male, that seems rather obvious to me... I can't pinpoint why, but yeah, that's what an SLE is like (he'll probably firm up a little more once he's got a cause to fight for; they usually do). I wasn't as sure at first about the woman, but I'm beginning to see it. I was at first led astray by her conservatism. This shows how type =/= social views---many SLEs are quite revolutionary, but this SLE is quite traditional. I think the distinguishing factor is the way they cling to their beliefs, rather than the beliefs themselves.

Haven't watched the rest yet, but thanks for posting. It's always nice to see people talking about the sorts of things that tend to be type related, outlook, etc.