Page 34 of 41 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435363738 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,360 of 1621

Thread: Socionics Beta types Examples

  1. #1321
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Spiritus Mundi
    TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    11,258
    Mentioned
    940 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pixel View Post
    I think he's using both. He's saying this is the reality we see in life which I think is Se, and he's saying it has existed all through time this way which is Ni.

    But the Ni is more aggressive because Adam is actively avoiding/ignoring it and Joe is trying to get him to admit it/see it. Joe is saying "How can you ignore Ni?"
    He is not using Ni arguments here at all. He is using Se,Ti and some Te.

    “My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

     



  2. #1322

    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    559
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    He is not using Ni arguments here at all. He is using Se,Ti and some Te.

    Even when he talks about evolution and things being apart of human nature throughout time?

  3. #1323
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Spiritus Mundi
    TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    11,258
    Mentioned
    940 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pixel View Post
    Even when he talks about evolution and things being apart of human nature throughout time?
    Yes, SLE use Ti as a contact function. He is not using Ni. Socionics has Ni as "intuition of time" but it is much more than that. Even though he is talking about evolution and human nature he is just repeating things he has learned and accepted as truth. He is not using imagination or intuition of time. He is using Ti backed by Te to further his argument. His base function is underlying it all. I have seen Ti confused for Ni a lot on this forum.

    2. Introverted logic

    SLEs are inquisitive people. They are generally clear, consistent and systematic in their actions. They value competency and have an appreciation for method, viewing these things as vehicles through which strength, power and influence are demonstrated, values that SLEs consider important.

    While SLEs see logical systems and structured views as necessary in life, they will often view said systems and views as changeable or expendable. Their use of Ti is flexible. They tend to gather - either legitimately or illegitimately - and retain information which they deem useful in attaining their goals.

    SLEs come to their own conclusions about the world, although they tend towards simple generalizations. Because the SLE's ideas are influenced by their own agenda, they can be more subjective than they claim to be; they are skilled at using objective truths to help them achieve their goals. It can be very difficult to argue with an SLE; rarely will they submit to another's logic, since they believe that their own logic is so well developed. SLEs will often refuse to take others' advice - even to their own detriment - as they can have difficulty seeing viewpoints that differ from their own (though this may also be a matter of pride). They also have the tendency to compare others' plans to their own, and because of their confidence, will often consider them inferior or offer critique from their own point of view.


    Super-Ego block

    3. Extroverted intuition

    SLEs are largely unaware of others' hidden potential and abilities, since they size up people based on visible qualities and behavior. As a result, their judgments of people may appear simplistic or one-dimensional, and they may seriously misjudge or underestimate the capabilities of others, leading to surprises and sometimes rude awakenings. Likewise, SLEs may fail to recognize long-term opportunities in the world around them as they pursue the more readily visible and immediately available routes to success.

    To make up for their weakness in assessment of possibilities, SLEs may hesitate to act, believing that they are increasing the amount of opportunities they will have. Instead, they end up using none, thus failing to attain the results they were aiming for. In this sense, the SLE would have been much better off following his instincts in the first place. Many SLEs are aware of this, and simply prefer not to search for hidden opportunities and avoid this weakness altogether.

    When it comes to future planning, SLEs speak with confidence and apparent optimism, although in actuality, they rarely feel confident in positive outcomes and further possibilities. They may also consider advanced planning unnecessary for trivial circumstances, as they prefer to act impulsively.

    Despite their highly observant nature, SLEs are careful to avoid appearing too eager for knowledge. They become suspicious when others are overly curious about them and ask too many searching questions. SLEs are more comfortable asking and responding to specific questions that are relevant to the context rather than general ones whose purpose is unknown. When the information being exchanged is too broad and general, SLEs may wonder what the point is or whether someone is planning to use that information to take advantage of them. Concerns about revealing too much information about themselves and their activities sometimes makes SLEs appear paranoid and secretive.


    8. Extroverted logic

    SLEs have the ability to pick out information which will help them achieve a goal; they will often refer to well-known facts, statistics and historical examples to back up their claims. Often their own viewpoint will remain standing in the face of a majority opinion, as they know how to formulate a strong argument. SLEs will often question the authenticity or reliability of informational sources, preferring not to use those which are doubtful or which have been proven wrong in the past. They enjoy learning about a wide variety of things, and are motivated by the prospect of rewards and status; they like to prove their authority and skills e.g. through a large amount of academic awards or extra curricular certificates.

    Contact functions 2 and 3 are in the mental ring. The creative function produces new information out of what is accepted by the base function. This is literally how we uniquely 'make contact' with the world. This has potential to grow stronger as a conscious element since it's the Ego's connection to reality. In the role function, however, information from the environment is weakly accepted situationally, and is subdued since it opposes the base function's approach. Although it cannot truly grow in strength, where it does grow is within the individual's subjective understanding of that aspect of reality.

    “My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

     



  4. #1324

    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    559
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Yes, SLE use Ti as a contact function. He is not using Ni. Socionics has Ni as "intuition of time" but it is much more than that. Even though he is talking about evolution and human nature he is just repeating things he has learned and accepted as truth. He is not using imagination or intuition of time. He is using Ti backed by Te to further his argument. His base function is underlying it all. I have seen Ti confused for Ni a lot on this forum.
    I still don't know how he's not using an Ni perspective. Searching through time and seeing some single stream of some foundational pattern that has existed transcendent of time. He may be arguing through Te/Ti/Se, but what he is arguing is an Ni perspective at large. Which is some singular reductive evolutionary theme existing in humans throughout time. How is that not an Ni perspective? I think it is.

  5. #1325
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    455
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by miss BabyDoll View Post
    Katherina (Kate) Minola (EIE) – the "shrew" of the title and Petruchio (LSI), protagonists of the Shakespeare's Taming of the Shrew.

    Katherina - charming, verbose, intelligent, hot-tempered, and shrewish. Katherina's a girl who's just as capable of giving what she gets: just as the men around her objectify her, she insults and degrades them. However, her wit and anger scare both suitors and society, leading them to try to “fix” her. But while Katherina may be fundamentally unhappy, she’s unwilling to compromise her personality for the sake of others. Yet her angry, often violent, methods of expressing her frustrations do little to change anyone's mind.

    Petruchio - selfish and cunning, but completely honest about it. Petruchio is materialistic, snobbish, collected and domineering.

    central theme of the comedy is psychological interplay between Kate and Petruchio, more specifically, subordination and "educational therapy" often adopted by "declatim" LSI in the process of dualization with an EIE. The motif of such domestication is broadcasted in the play’s title by the word “taming.” A great part of the action consists of Petruchio’s attempts to cure Katherine of her antisocial hostility. Katherine is thus frequently referred to as a wild animal that must be domesticated. Petruchio considers himself, and the other men consider him, to be a tamer who must train his wife, and most of the men secretly suspect at first that her wild nature will prove too much for him. After the wedding, Petruchio and Katherine’s relationship becomes increasingly defined by the rhetoric of domestication. Petruchio speaks of training her like a “falcon” and plans to “kill a wife with kindness.” Hortensio even conceives of Petruchio’s house as a place where other men may learn how to domesticate women, calling it a “taming-school. the play portrays dispensation of the "dark energy" frequently present in characters of the EIE sociotype.
    "Not waiting for permission from the outside, Hamlet allows himself to "take his emotions for a walk", as dogs who have been sitting on a chain far too long, and releases them on whoever happened to be at hand. For this he provokes a scandal, using any opportunity to "pose the question or issue point-blank". And it's not that there are many "questions" and "issues", but that there is a lot of "dark energy" ("condensed emotions") that have accumulated, which are necessary to express somehow, to spill out somewhere, to discharge, because "burning them through" by oneself is all very difficult. It's not pleasant to see how unrealized emotions – their value, unrealized strength, hope, energy, and aspirations – burn pointlessly, as "dry foliage". Thus the EIE "lights up" as if on gunpowder whenever he is not allowed (for whichever reasons) to successfully and creatively to realize his emotional and energy potential."

    to close the psychological distance and to break the vicious condensation of this destructive energy, a static declatim LSI, applies the rigorous "carrot and stick" method, the aforementioned educational "therapy" with much success rendering her balanced and transformed at the end of the play. Katherina is still powerful and sharp but grounded and relieved of negative emotions at the end of the play, left in a state out of which, a true "mentor" can emerge to surface.


    Attachment 15191Attachment 15192
    So much this.

  6. #1326
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Spiritus Mundi
    TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    11,258
    Mentioned
    940 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pixel View Post
    I still don't know how he's not using an Ni perspective. Searching through time and seeing some single stream of some foundational pattern that has existed transcendent of time. He may be arguing through Te/Ti/Se, but what he is arguing is an Ni perspective at large. Which is some singular reductive evolutionary theme existing in humans throughout time. How is that not an Ni perspective? I think it is.
    How is a single reductive evolutionary theme throughout time the Ni perspective? Theoretically speaking Ni would be able to see how things change over time and there will be new theories on evolutionary behavior. The whole conversation between them is ridiculous to me btw. It is cringe-worthy. Joe pretty much stands his ground since he most likely sees himself as an alpha male. The other guy is arguing that alpha/beta males do not exist in humans and it is pretty obvious he knows he would not be considered an alpha male by anyone anyway. His guest never really got to the point of anything he was saying because he was defending himself.

    Introverted intuition is an introverted, irrational, and dynamic information element. It is also called Ni, T, temporal intuition, or white intuition. Ni is generally associated with the ability to recognize the unfolding of processes over time (how one event leads to another), have visions of the past and future, develop mental imagery, and see intangible hints of relationships between processes or objects. Types that value Ni always like to have in mind a specific plan for how their life will develop in the future. Thus they have little time for the concept of "living for the moment" or "making the best of the present". They generally engage in pure leisure activities only for short periods of time, and even then their leisure activities generally involve a psychologically demanding or competitive aspect.

    Ni as Leading Function

    As a base function, Ni generally manifests itself through a lack of direct attention to the world around oneself, and a sense of detachment or freedom from worldly affairs. This can lead to a highly developed imagination and very unique mental world, but it can also result in a great deal of laziness and apparent inactivity. Because the individual gets his or her primary information about the world through imagination, a person with leading Ni may be able to thrive in situations where data are scarce, or where he or she lacks the usual prerequisite experience. However, this may also become a disadvantage if the person ignores real data about the world too much. The ability to transcend the axis of time and understand the cause and effect relationships that occur is also a feature, sometimes resulting in the ability to accurately predict general future trends and outcomes of certain events.
    Ni as Suggestive Function

    The individual is attracted to people who are confident in their ability to evaluate where present trends are leading and to choose the opportune moment to initiate action, or to refrain from it. The individual is impulsive but at the same time desiring of not going too far in his impulsiveness and unsure of his own ability in this area, so people who are confident on how far to go and when to stop are admired and their company is desired. The individual also longs for a sense of greater meaning in his life beyond the immediately physical and enjoys the company of people who can show him the light in that area.

    “My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

     



  7. #1327

    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    559
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    How is a single reductive evolutionary theme throughout time the Ni perspective? Theoretically speaking Ni would be able to see how things change over time and there will be new theories on evolutionary behavior. The whole conversation between them is ridiculous to me btw. It is cringe-worthy. Joe pretty much stands his ground since he most likely sees himself as an alpha male. The other guy is arguing that alpha/beta males do not exist in humans and it is pretty obvious he knows he would not be considered an alpha male by anyone anyway. His guest never really got to the point of anything he was saying because he was defending himself.
    I don't think he's using Ni as a base function he probably has an immature view of it, but he's speaking about alpha and beta as some deep rooted evolutionary trait we have as humans, that we have had throughout time, like he is looking underneath what we see today and is trying to convince Adam of the source of what we call alpha/beta as he even says let's look past the words, he searches for the underlying source of it all, saying women like athletic/aggressive men more than introverted/passive men. To me that is an Ni perspective, that looking behind the veil. While Adam uses Ne to constantly dodge and make room for "exceptions" because he sees so many other possible reasons, like women liking Dad Bod. Dad Bod is an Ne thing.

    I agree with the rest of what you say and felt the same cringe. Adam's a pussy, Joe
    s a badass, Adam says badasses don't exist, Joe says they do (cuz he is one) Adam says they don't and men can be pussy's 2 and they aren't necessarily a pussy for it blah blah blah cringe.

  8. #1328

    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    ILe-nE
    Posts
    173
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last edited by karas; 04-24-2019 at 11:38 AM.

  9. #1329

    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    106
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by miss BabyDoll View Post
    Katherina (Kate) Minola (EIE) – the "shrew" of the title and Petruchio (LSI), protagonists of the Shakespeare's Taming of the Shrew.

    Katherina - charming, verbose, intelligent, hot-tempered, and shrewish. Katherina's a girl who's just as capable of giving what she gets: just as the men around her objectify her, she insults and degrades them. However, her wit and anger scare both suitors and society, leading them to try to “fix” her. But while Katherina may be fundamentally unhappy, she’s unwilling to compromise her personality for the sake of others. Yet her angry, often violent, methods of expressing her frustrations do little to change anyone's mind.

    Petruchio - selfish and cunning, but completely honest about it. Petruchio is materialistic, snobbish, collected and domineering.

    central theme of the comedy is psychological interplay between Kate and Petruchio, more specifically, subordination and "educational therapy" often adopted by "declatim" LSI in the process of dualization with an EIE. The motif of such domestication is broadcasted in the play’s title by the word “taming.” A great part of the action consists of Petruchio’s attempts to cure Katherine of her antisocial hostility. Katherine is thus frequently referred to as a wild animal that must be domesticated. Petruchio considers himself, and the other men consider him, to be a tamer who must train his wife, and most of the men secretly suspect at first that her wild nature will prove too much for him. After the wedding, Petruchio and Katherine’s relationship becomes increasingly defined by the rhetoric of domestication. Petruchio speaks of training her like a “falcon” and plans to “kill a wife with kindness.” Hortensio even conceives of Petruchio’s house as a place where other men may learn how to domesticate women, calling it a “taming-school. the play portrays dispensation of the "dark energy" frequently present in characters of the EIE sociotype.
    "Not waiting for permission from the outside, Hamlet allows himself to "take his emotions for a walk", as dogs who have been sitting on a chain far too long, and releases them on whoever happened to be at hand. For this he provokes a scandal, using any opportunity to "pose the question or issue point-blank". And it's not that there are many "questions" and "issues", but that there is a lot of "dark energy" ("condensed emotions") that have accumulated, which are necessary to express somehow, to spill out somewhere, to discharge, because "burning them through" by oneself is all very difficult. It's not pleasant to see how unrealized emotions – their value, unrealized strength, hope, energy, and aspirations – burn pointlessly, as "dry foliage". Thus the EIE "lights up" as if on gunpowder whenever he is not allowed (for whichever reasons) to successfully and creatively to realize his emotional and energy potential."

    to close the psychological distance and to break the vicious condensation of this destructive energy, a static declatim LSI, applies the rigorous "carrot and stick" method, the aforementioned educational "therapy" with much success rendering her balanced and transformed at the end of the play. Katherina is still powerful and sharp but grounded and relieved of negative emotions at the end of the play, left in a state out of which, a true "mentor" can emerge to surface.


    Attachment 15191Attachment 15192
    Wow, geat posts, fresh and insightful, I really enjoyed reading them.

    One thing in particular caught my attention: "(...) the play portrays dispensation of the "dark energy" frequently present in characters of the EIE sociotype (...)"

    Later you mentioned it again by calling it condensed emotions. I feel I know what you mean, but I'm really interested in how does it manifest in EIEs in your opinion, and mostly, what makes it dark?


  10. #1330
    miss BabyDoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    378
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kara View Post
    I feel I know what you mean, but I'm really interested in how does it manifest in EIEs in your opinion, and mostly, what makes it dark?
    EIE's program fxn is +Fe meaning there's a tendency for this type to accumulate emotions over a period of time. one could argue that his +Fe prog fxn works on the principle of the steam engine. The production of steam begins with the fire ( EIEs get hooked on a certain feeling, episode from like, an impression which sparks/ignites their interest and consequent reaction). Fire which rests on grates at the bottom of the firebox. Hot gases rise from the fire-bed (Hamlet begins to mull over certain topic, a single thought trying to reach the conclusion) to the upper portion of the firebox, or combustion chamber. here Hamlet elusively has two options - to disregard the notion of whatever has been preoccupying his psyche (which is hardly possible considering he needs to verbalize and emote whatever he's been thinking about) thus gathering all the built up emotions and "saving it for later" increasing the pressure in his mental homeostasis or to discharge them right away. the longer the process of mulling over is and the impression the stronger the reaction. continuing with the analogy, the gases move from the firebox forward through an array of pipes called flues, or tubes, in the main part of the boiler, which is filled with water. (application of the Dialectic - algorithmic method which includes instability and uncertainty. Algorithmic thinkers suffer from difficulty in making choices and embracing unambiguous decisions. This thinking is more comparable to a symphony of flowing interwoven imagery, rather than a mechanism of clearly established instruction sets. Another problem is increased criticality, which can be so high that it incurs self-destruction, plunging them into danger of total detachment from reality, and leading to mental disorders, especially in cases of hereditary predisposition.)Anyway, heat from the gases in the flues brings the water to a boil, making steam. The steam rises to the top of the boiler and is collected in the dome, where it eventually gets expulsed with a significant force. (this is the critical moment where the "dark emotions" explode out).

    this is one reason why such energy is considered dark, another is Hamlet's sheer desire to shock and captivate his audience. they love to play the role of infernal beings mostly because they do get annoyed and almost insulted if they realize that others might found them to be rather benign. EIEs strive for captivation and lasting impression (EIE being right extrovert - energy generator + Right ethical - most feminine type where right process and ethical disposition are united within him giving birth to a natural entertainer). Hamlets need to periodically have these collective dispensations of emotions mainly because regulation of those oh their own is impossible and this is where the LSI comes into play.
    ipsa scientia potestas est-adaequatio intellectus et rei

  11. #1331

    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    106
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by miss BabyDoll View Post
    EIE's program fxn is +Fe meaning there's a tendency for this type to accumulate emotions over a period of time. one could argue that his +Fe prog fxn works on the principle of the steam engine. The production of steam begins with the fire ( EIEs get hooked on a certain feeling, episode from like, an impression which sparks/ignites their interest and consequent reaction). Fire which rests on grates at the bottom of the firebox. Hot gases rise from the fire-bed (Hamlet begins to mull over certain topic, a single thought trying to reach the conclusion) to the upper portion of the firebox, or combustion chamber. here Hamlet elusively has two options - to disregard the notion of whatever has been preoccupying his psyche (which is hardly possible considering he needs to verbalize and emote whatever he's been thinking about) thus gathering all the built up emotions and "saving it for later" increasing the pressure in his mental homeostasis or to discharge them right away. the longer the process of mulling over is and the impression the stronger the reaction. continuing with the analogy, the gases move from the firebox forward through an array of pipes called flues, or tubes, in the main part of the boiler, which is filled with water. (application of the Dialectic - algorithmic method which includes instability and uncertainty. Algorithmic thinkers suffer from difficulty in making choices and embracing unambiguous decisions. This thinking is more comparable to a symphony of flowing interwoven imagery, rather than a mechanism of clearly established instruction sets. Another problem is increased criticality, which can be so high that it incurs self-destruction, plunging them into danger of total detachment from reality, and leading to mental disorders, especially in cases of hereditary predisposition.)Anyway, heat from the gases in the flues brings the water to a boil, making steam. The steam rises to the top of the boiler and is collected in the dome, where it eventually gets expulsed with a significant force. (this is the critical moment where the "dark emotions" explode out).

    this is one reason why such energy is considered dark, another is Hamlet's sheer desire to shock and captivate his audience. they love to play the role of infernal beings mostly because they do get annoyed and almost insulted if they realize that others might found them to be rather benign. EIEs strive for captivation and lasting impression (EIE being right extrovert - energy generator + Right ethical - most feminine type where right process and ethical disposition are united within him giving birth to a natural entertainer). Hamlets need to periodically have these collective dispensations of emotions mainly because regulation of those oh their own is impossible and this is where the LSI comes into play.
    Your descriptions are really neat and useful, thank you.


  12. #1332

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    TIM
    IEI-Fe 694 so/sx
    Posts
    1,018
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Bjarke Ingels - SLE so/sx


  13. #1333

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    11,347
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Bjarke Ingels - I
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  14. #1334
    ТРВЕ КВЛТ DarkAngelFireWolf69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Hell
    TIM
    N-IEI 459 sp/sx
    Posts
    1,212
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


  15. #1335
    khcs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,124
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


  16. #1336

    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    559
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    IEI?

  17. #1337

    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    559
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by atlascog View Post
    This is ILE mocking his PoLR.

  18. #1338
    ТРВЕ КВЛТ DarkAngelFireWolf69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Hell
    TIM
    N-IEI 459 sp/sx
    Posts
    1,212
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pixel View Post
    This is ILE mocking his PoLR.
    For some reason I find it really funny

  19. #1339

    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    559
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by atlascog View Post
    For some reason I find it really funny
    I find it like, meh funny.

  20. #1340

    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    559
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by atlascog View Post
    For some reason I find it really funny
    Here is IEE mocking his role.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4XcRDzH1LQ

  21. #1341
    khcs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,124
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Beta in the center


  22. #1342
    ooo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    the bootie
    Posts
    3,553
    Mentioned
    238 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    LSI

    (this is just an attempt, after watching a documentary about the Gspot, this researcher suggested we don't have one because of the lack of physical differences in homozygote twins among which one of them could reach g-spot orgasms. She came to the conclusion that the G-spot is then just a matter of "belief" (Ni HA), while actually ignoring the widespread experiences of women who claim to have those kinds of orgasms, and ignoring the basic workings+potential of a vagina..)

  23. #1343

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    TIM
    IEI-Fe 694 so/sx
    Posts
    1,018
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    IEI-Ni so/sx


  24. #1344

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    11,347
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default


    ASMR Anil Cakmak TV - LSI

    Lumiere - EIE
    Last edited by Sol; 05-19-2019 at 12:30 AM.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  25. #1345

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    11,347
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default


    Elena Loktionova - INFP


    Maria Viveyeva - mb ESTP
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  26. #1346
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    455
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post

    ASMR Anil Cakmak TV - LSI

    Lumiere - EIE
    aaww homos out and about. LSI moves kid out of path of speeding taxi. Se sensor confirmed.

  27. #1347
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    6,358
    Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Finaplex View Post
    aaww homos out and about. LSI moves kid out of path of speeding taxi. Se sensor confirmed.
    In Istanbul, when you are on the street, it is survival of the most aggressive.

  28. #1348

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    11,347
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    In Istanbul, when you are on the street, it is survival of the most aggressive.
    no one survived from shawarma
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  29. #1349
    khcs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,124
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Both of them are from the Beta quadra


  30. #1350
    Total sweetheart PussyInASarcophagus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE 8w9
    Posts
    142
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Wearing a hat and a hoodie, only PolR Si EIEs

  31. #1351
    Impermanence para's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,012
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    @Sol
    Person on left, EIE? Maybe ESI on right?

  32. #1352

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    11,347
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by para View Post
    Person on left, EIE? Maybe ESI on right?
    on left mb EII. on right mb LIE
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  33. #1353
    Impermanence para's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,012
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    Johanne Schmidt-Nielsen - XSI?

  34. #1354
    silke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    TIM
    Ni-IEI sx/sp
    Posts
    4,759
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Seung Hwan Lee - EIE-Ni



    (russian-speaking) lenski_beauty - IEI-Ni (3w4 sp/so?)

    Last edited by silke; 05-29-2019 at 07:29 AM.

  35. #1355
    ТРВЕ КВЛТ DarkAngelFireWolf69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Hell
    TIM
    N-IEI 459 sp/sx
    Posts
    1,212
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default



    IEI?

  36. #1356
    ooo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    the bootie
    Posts
    3,553
    Mentioned
    238 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    IEI-very happy subtype

  37. #1357
    ТРВЕ КВЛТ DarkAngelFireWolf69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Hell
    TIM
    N-IEI 459 sp/sx
    Posts
    1,212
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    IEI-very happy subtype
    he's able to write some sad stuff tho



  38. #1358
    ooo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    the bootie
    Posts
    3,553
    Mentioned
    238 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    lol I was kidding, that guy made me depre : (

  39. #1359
    ТРВЕ КВЛТ DarkAngelFireWolf69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Hell
    TIM
    N-IEI 459 sp/sx
    Posts
    1,212
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    lol I was kidding, that guy made me depre : (
    rip in peace

  40. #1360
    Dauphin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    North Carolina
    TIM
    EIE 4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    827
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default




    Lev Shestov: IEI-Ni 4w5 sp/sx

    “One must not ask for sincere autobiographies from writers. Fiction was invented precisely to give men the possibility of expressing themselves freely.”

    “St. Augustine hated the Stoics, Dostoevsky hated the Russian Liberals. At first sight this seems a quite inexplicable peculiarity. Both were convinced Christians, both spoke so much of love, and suddenly - such hate! And against whom? Against the Stoics, who preached self-abnegation, who esteemed virtue above all things in the world, and against the Liberals who also exalted virtue above all things! But the fact remains: Dostoevsky spoke in rage of Stassyulevitch and Gradovsky; Augustine could not be calm when he spoke the names of those pre-Stoic Stoics, Regulus and Mutius Scaevola, and even Socrates, the idol of the ancient world, appeared to him a bogey. Obviously Augustine and Dostoevsky were terrified and appalled by the mere thought of the possibility of such men as Scaevola and Gradovsky - men capable of loving virtue for its own sake, of seeing virtue as an end in itself. Dostoevsky says openly in the Diary of a Writer that the only idea capable of inspiring a man is that of the immortality of the soul.”

    “Plato would hardly need to change a single word of his myth of the cave. Our knowledge would not be able to furnish an answer to his anxiety, his disquietude, his "premonitions." The world would remain for him, "in the light" of our "positive" sciences, what it was - a dark and sorrowful subterranean region - and we would seem to him like chained prisoners. Life would again have to make superhuman efforts, "as in a battle," to break open for himself a path through the truths created by the sciences which "dream of being but cannot see it in waking reality." In brief, Aristotle would bless our knowledge while Plato would curse it.”

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •