I'm pretty sure Varg Vikernens is LSI-C

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SGF View Post
    I'm pretty sure Varg Vikernens is LSI-C
    As you've noticed the similarity with you. He has ILE.
    In case he has public accounts it's not hard to offer him a test. And same as you he may get ILE (or close) by it.

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Crane

seems like an SLE to me. shares some similarities with Charlie Sheen.
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    As you've noticed the similarity with you. He has ILE.
    In case he has public accounts it's not hard to offer him a test. And same as you he may get ILE (or close) by it.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xerxe View Post
    Here are some Betas in their natural habitat.

Yeah Loius Theroux is dope.

I agree, major beta groups featured.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@SGF
    compare yourself with J-I (LSI), which are most restrained types. do a few and small movements, talk quitely and monotonously. eyes express lesser of interest to external

and now you (wannabe-LSI), who got ILE by a test and my VI

Imagine being so insecure that you follow someone around a forum and obsess over 5 minute videos of strangers on the internet.

If you believe you can type someone from 2 minutes of video, chances are you aren't very good at typing people.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by asd View Post
    Is that you @SGF ? The third one?
    Nope. I didn't allow them to post my video on the net, cus I knew this forum will be hunting for it. at any rate I was satisfied with the results, I'm kind of a stereotypical MBTI ISTP anyway.. so LSI made sense even tho my original guess be4 coming to the forum was SLI. Close enough.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by asd View Post
    lol I missed your typing video, based on which some seem to have strong opinions that you are ILE instead (...which is quite far from LSI being that Ne is PoLR for LSI), so I was just curious. But I understand if you don't want to share.
    That is just Sol's hangup because I'm lively and engaging in person so I don't meet the LSI sullen and serious stereotype. Imo I can't be ILE, for the simple fact that I'm extremely deliberate in general, I overthink things be4 acting on information and miss opportunities because of this cautious "better safe than sorry" nature.

Ne is also called "opportunity intuition" — extraverted intuition; function of the psyche reflected in high-risk and non-standard behavior.

..so Ne dominants in general are prone to taking large risks, this is even true of EIE and LIE with 4D Ne and doing things in novel non standard ways. <== something I avoid. I'm type 6 after all. All 6-es are risk averse by nature. Some say the prerequisite for being Ne PolR is type 6.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inaLim View Post
    @flames answering you made me think of this guy

EIE
    Hahaha, man... He is truly a genius. I am very sure on EIE for him myself. I do see a lot of similarity between us, in some alternate universe where I actually have talents and skills beyond being able to write pretty.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Rihanna is SLE.

TIM
    ILI - H/C 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not sure about this guy (a game director) 's type, but I think he's Beta.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yohji Yamamoto, LSI

Japanese fashion designer and master tailor.
    Makes films, plays guitar and sings, and is 77 years old... looks so so cool.

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    BAMF
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xerx View Post
    Here are some Betas in their natural habitat.

I'd start my own gang. The common sense gang. Wouldn't get very many members though.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE with Fe subtype kid, quadra values coming on so early

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eminem - LSI E6w5 sx/so

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don Draper from Mad Men - LSI E3w4 sx/sp

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Megan A View Post
    Eminem - LSI E6w5 sx/so
    Eminem - ESI-Se

He has tough badass exterior persona facade. He seems very sensitive beyond his facade, not that Ti-egos can't be sensitive, but he doesn't seem competent and certain in his thinking. In other words, he doesnt seem to analyze things from a detached point of view, when he is talking he seems like he is trying to make sense of his attitude. Besides, generally LSIs are the least daring Se egos out there, they generally seem like people who have common sense rather than having in your face attitude that ESIs more prone to have.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    Eminem - ESI-Se

He has tough badass exterior persona facade. He seems very sensitive beyond his facade, not that Ti-egos can't be sensitive, but he doesn't seem competent and certain in his thinking. In other words, he doesnt seem to analyze things from a detached point of view, when he is talking he seems like he is trying to make sense of his attitude. Besides, generally LSIs are the least daring Se egos out there, they generally seem like people who have common sense rather than having in your face attitude that ESIs more prone to have.

I don't see Fi in him (strong convictions, moral judgement, psychological distance). I'm not an expert with typing but to me Eminem is ISTj, his lyrics are more detached analyses of society than Fi-related "confessions" so to speak. Take something like "Criminal":

My words are like a dagger with a jagged edge
    That'll stab you in the head
    Whether you're a fag or lez
    Or the homosex, hermaph or a trans-a-vest
    Pants or dress, hate fags?
    The answer's "yes"
    Homophobic?
    Nah, you're just heterophobic
    Starin at my jeans, watchin' my genitals bulgin'

Seems more of a logical type to me.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't see Fi in him (strong convictions, moral judgement, psychological distance). I'm not an expert with typing but to me Eminem is ISTj, his lyrics are more detached analyses of society than Fi-related "confessions" so to speak. Take something like "Criminal":

The answer's "yes"
    Homophobic?

I see Fi in him, most of his lyrics are based on his personal life and some could be taken as confessions. LSI would be less prone to reflect his personal life to his lyrics like he does. He generally works with Fi/Te egos: 50 cent, rihanna, dr dre, joyner lucas, etc. He is good at managing psychological distance and creating personal bonds. I watched lots of interviews of him, he generally gives short answers which could be an IJ thing, however, he never seems to be sure in his thinking like a T ego would. Generally ExI males are more prone to be creative subtype in two subtype system. They would more prone to show Ti role in public. Fi bases are generally more prone to adopt a poker face. Ti egos naturally seem detached and their general emotional state is more prone to be dependent on external. Eminem's emotional state is generally stable and same in all of his interviews in different timeleness, ofcourse there could be a few exceptions. This is an indication of Fe ignoring/polr rather than Fe seeking.

TIM
    ESI-Se 4w3 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The answer's "yes"
    Homophobic?

I think so too. People are associating aggression and feeling with FiSe which technically speaking makes prototypical sense but the whole picture does not seem to be taken into account. You cannot exclusively equate general emotional reactivity with feeling types.. at the end of the day we're all human beings, regardless of the way we metabolize information (re: typology) and CP6s of any type are always going to be obtusely combative.

Eminem is notably analytical. Even the way he describes his songwriting and rhyming words in particular is distinctly .
    He essentially approaches it as a science/body of information one's supposed to break down, talked about how he'd be thinking of words that potentially rhyme with one another all day long, how he'd carry this vocabulary with him so that he could have as many words as possible in his disposal in order to quote-in-quote lock them away in his mind and about how he'd (and still does) physically keep around a stupefying amount of small pieces of paper with rhymes and/or phrases he could use in the future.

Habitually treating understanding and rhyming words in such an objective way as if it were a cipher to be cracked doesn't seem > ... at all. His most "emotional" songs also simply read like analysis paralysis which is quite congruent with manifestation of neurosis in Ti egos more than anything. His whole disposition screams -seeking and i mean this in a bad way since the fxn seems to be distinctly not well-developed.
    I AM YOUR HOLY TOTEM
    I AM YOUR SICK TABOO
    RADICAL AND RADIANT
    I'M YOUR NIGHTMARE COMING TRUE

I AM YOUR WORST ENEMY
    I AM YOUR DEAREST FRIEND
    MALIGNANTLY MALEVOLENT
    I AM OF DIVINE DESCENT

I AM YOUR UNCONSCIOUSNESS
    I AM UNRESTRAINED EXCESS
    METAMORPHIC RESTLESSNESS
    I'M YOUR UNEXPECTEDNESS

I AM YOUR APOCALYPSE
    I AM YOUR BELIEF UNWROUGHT
    MONOLITHIC JUGGERNAUT

STRAY BULLET
    FROM THE HEAVENS ABOVE
    STRAY BULLET
    READY OR NOT
    I'M THE ILLEGITIMATE SON OF GOD

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by serenaeva View Post
    His whole disposition screams -seeking and i mean this in a bad way since the fxn seems to be distinctly not well-developed.
    His disposition seem nothing like Fe-seeking since mood of Fe seeking individuals changes according to the people who surronds them. Eminem's mood doesn't change much according to people who surrond him.

TIM
    ESI-Se 4w3 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

His disposition seem nothing like Fe-seeking since mood of Fe seeking individuals changes according to the people who surronds them. Eminem's mood doesn't change much according to people who surrond him.
    According to who? Fe inferiority is not associated with remarkable likeliness to be yielding towards the social atmosphere at all, especially not with LSIs due to Ni/Se > Si/Ne axis's comparative intensity and valuing of . Most notably in cases where the person of aforementioned type is still young and immature, it's more so linked to general insensitivity and assholery. They might have the ability to consciously explore the realm of external slash public display of feeling and sentiment but they would not necessarily be inspired to adapt accordingly.

What you're describing is a more mature and ideal potential exemplification of Fe-seeking behavior. Also much more likely to be commonly found in LIIs because of PoLR (conflict-averse in comparison to PoLR individuals' idiosyncratic low agreeableness). You wouldn't be seeking the to begin with if you were at least naturally semi-good at using the fxn in of yourself with no strings attached the way an Fe ego would.
    I AM YOUR HOLY TOTEM
    I AM YOUR SICK TABOO
    RADICAL AND RADIANT

I AM YOUR WORST ENEMY
    I AM YOUR DEAREST FRIEND
    MALIGNANTLY MALEVOLENT
    I AM OF DIVINE DESCENT

I AM UNRESTRAINED EXCESS
    METAMORPHIC RESTLESSNESS
    I'M YOUR UNEXPECTEDNESS

I AM YOUR APOCALYPSE
    MONOLITHIC JUGGERNAUT

STRAY BULLET
    FROM THE HEAVENS ABOVE
    STRAY BULLET
    READY OR NOT

TIM
    ESI-Se 4w3 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see Fi in him, most of his lyrics are based on his personal life and some could be taken as confessions. LSI would be less prone to reflect his personal life to his lyrics like he does. He generally works with Fi/Te egos: 50 cent, rihanna, dr dre, joyner lucas, etc. He is good at managing psychological distance and creating personal bonds. I watched lots of interviews of him, he generally gives short answers which could be an IJ thing, however, he never seems to be sure in his thinking like a T ego would. Generally ExI males are more prone to be creative subtype in two subtype system. They would more prone to show Ti role in public. Fi bases are generally more prone to adopt a poker face. Ti egos naturally seem detached and their general emotional state is more prone to be dependent on external. Eminem's emotional state is generally stable and same in all of his interviews in different timeleness, ofcourse there could be a few exceptions. This is an indication of Fe ignoring/polr rather than Fe seeking.
    "He is good at managing psychological distance and creating personal bonds"..
    yeah, nothing screams great theory of mind and interpersonal intelligence more than writing a song about killing your wife addressed to your own baby daughter and performing it in front of her and thousands of other fans that are simultaneously calling her names and threatening to kill her/wishing she would die as a result... as well as wanting to get back together with her shortly thereafter. ESI 101.
    I AM YOUR HOLY TOTEM
    I AM YOUR SICK TABOO
    RADICAL AND RADIANT

I AM YOUR WORST ENEMY
    I AM YOUR DEAREST FRIEND
    MALIGNANTLY MALEVOLENT
    I AM OF DIVINE DESCENT

I AM UNRESTRAINED EXCESS
    METAMORPHIC RESTLESSNESS
    I'M YOUR UNEXPECTEDNESS

I AM YOUR APOCALYPSE
    MONOLITHIC JUGGERNAUT

STRAY BULLET
    FROM THE HEAVENS ABOVE
    STRAY BULLET
    READY OR NOT

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

According to who? Fe inferiority is not associated with remarkable likeliness to be yielding towards the social atmosphere at all, especially not with LSIs due to Ni/Se > Si/Ne axis's comparative intensity and valuing of . Most notably in cases where the person of aforementioned type is still young and immature, it's more so linked to general insensitivity and assholery.

What you're describing is a more mature and ideal potential exemplification of Fe-seeking behavior. Also much more likely to be commonly found in LIIs because of PoLR (conflict-averse in comparison to PoLR individuals' idiosyncratic low agreeableness).
    I don't know why you calling it an "inferiority" because seeking doesn't equal to that. According to most established models of socionics, Fe seeking is exactly being yielding towards emotional atmosphere since according to model A, seeking function is accepting, subconscious and valued. Perception functions doesn't change that. LSI may not show the playfulness, joy or enthusiasm that Ne/Si types are prone to have and yield in that area. However, they would be affected by Fe that's why they are Fe seeking, if not that means they don't seek anything. Both LxI types are more prone to be disagreeable, LSIs are not prone to be more disagreeable than LIIs or vice versa.

Eminem isn't young, still doesn't get affected by emotional atmosphere.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"He is good at managing psychological distance and creating personal bonds"..
    yeah, nothing screams great theory of mind and interpersonal intelligence more than writing a song about killing your wife addressed to your own baby daughter and performing it in front of her and thousands of other fans that are simultaneously calling her names and threatening to kill her/wishing she would die as a result... as well as wanting to get back together with her shortly thereafter. ESI 101.
    All of this doesn't seem like detached or logical approach either. LSI 101.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think so too. People are associating aggression and feeling with FiSe which technically speaking makes prototypical sense but the whole picture does not seem to be taken into account. You cannot exclusively equate general emotional reactivity with feeling types.. at the end of the day we're all human beings, regardless of the way we metabolize information (re: typology) and CP6s of any type are always going to be obtusely combative.

Eminem is notably analytical. Even the way he describes his songwriting and rhyming words in particular is distinctly .
    He essentially approaches it as a science/body of information one's supposed to break down, talked about how he'd be thinking of words that potentially rhyme with one another all day long, how he'd carry this vocabulary with him so that he could have as many words as possible in his disposal in order to quote-in-quote lock them away in his mind and about how he'd (and still does) physically keep around a stupefying amount of small pieces of paper with rhymes and/or phrases he could use in the future.

Habitually treating understanding and rhyming words in such an objective way as if it were a cipher to be cracked doesn't seem > ... at all. His most "emotional" songs also simply read like analysis paralysis which is quite congruent with manifestation of neurosis in Ti egos more than anything. His whole disposition screams -seeking and i mean this in a bad way since the fxn seems to be distinctly not well-developed.
    That's a nice way to put it. I like how you approach this typing thing at large.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All of this doesn't seem like detached or logical approach either. LSI 101.
    Eminem has a lot of that, ie "Renegade", "I'm Back", even "The Real Slim Shady". He had a line on "Without Me" about his own impact and did it by giving a concrete view of hiphop at the time and the ensuing change (which is about the credibility of white rappers). He loves to analyze really, although always in a concrete way, focused on situations rather than philosophical and abstracts concepts.
    Last edited by tellmewhyy; 06-11-2021 at 08:58 AM.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Eminem is EII. The “aggression” is an act/coping mechanism from his childhood

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by QueenTiger666 View Post
    You are Talia, aren’t you
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).

My thoughts align with action to succeed what needs…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Karanime View Post
    You are Talia, aren’t you
    I used to go by that name yes, are you the Kara I think you are?

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by QueenTiger666 View Post
    I used to go by that name yes, are you the Kara I think you are?
    Yep. Not friends with Roman anymore (long story and not worthwhile getting into of publicity).
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).

My thoughts align with action to succeed what needs…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Karanime View Post
    Yep. Not friends with Roman anymore (long story and not worthwhile getting into of publicity).
    Same, I will DM you though because I also have things I don't wanna get into publicly but do want to bring them up to you

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Theo Saidden (aka Superwog): SLE 8w7

I heard that his comedy is well known in Australia. His videos is funny as hell. You should definitely watch it.

Here’s his channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/c/superwog

Here’s a pilot episode of Superwog:

Here’s one of the videos:

Here’s an interview:

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bella Poarch - IEI

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Watching this show, American Oz, about L. Frank Baum..... https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexp...s/american-oz/

think Baum could have been EIE and his wife LSI.... a bit surprised by that I guess, suppose I haven’t thought about it that much before and I haven’t seen anything on this forum about them or the Oz books...

if anyone has any thoughts about it, figured I’d throw it out there
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think she's EIE. Very much Fe.

The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Freya Wilcox

Beta ST

TIM
    EII Sx/Sp 9w1 (954)
    Mentioned