Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SojournInLimbo View Post
    But then again most people don't really bother read into MBTI theory and just take it at face value. If you actually spend a lot of time in a MBTI community, the ISTJs are typically delta AF (rarely get in trouble, don't rock the boat, logical) whereas ISTPs are typically beta AF (trollish, polarizing, logical).
    This seems to be something I've also noticed, like when people say ENTJ = SLE, it's based on superficial descriptions of both. People don't consider whether these descriptions are actually accurate of how the functions of the type works.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SojournInLimbo View Post
    POLR Ne tends to align with tertiary Ni- ISXPs are more prone to be paranoid and conspiracy nuts.
    Idk if thats "conspiracy" , you guys just don't know what I know... but you will... soon.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ESI- correlation = causation
    LSI - smells that something is in the air.. while it is steaming pile of actual dog poo.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Elizabeth Holmes - LSI(-Se?) 3w4 so/sx the social subtype

sounds like she couldn't overcome the typical e3 slip: "The emotional drive of type 3 is called deceit and refers to “living for the eyes of others” and needing to be seen in a positive light. The pressure to succeed leads to the root sin of the 3. While they don’t generally go around telling lies, they do embellish the truth and put the best face on everything. They create an image that looks good, can be sold, and can win. The person they deceive the most is their own self. They have often been so spoiled by success that in the end they believe everything they do is good and great."

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    I find it funny how ppl in general and MBTI ppl consider LSI to be some kind of type 1 xSTJ... except for Putin... everyone seems to agree that Putin is both ISTP and LSI lmao.

Its almost as if the LSI descriptions somehow are badly translated or something.
    It started with MBTI taking "highest order extraverted function" as the defining descriptive features of types, which for introverts happened to be their second function (aux or creative). Their authors then went to draft profiles for every introvert based primarily on creative function. So MBTI descriptions for Ti/Fi-Se type come from irrational Se, this is where they got the impulsive free-spirit, the creative artist, and so on. While Socionics descriptions were based on leading function, Ti/Fi for LSI/ESI, thus socionics profiles read much more rational and SJ-like in MBTI terms. Typically people will pick one set of descriptions as preferable over the other and argue for that set, but in actuality they are complimentary and completing of each other, describing the same type from pov of both ego functions.

Quote Originally Posted by raTG13 View Post
    What's with this guy's dilated pupils? If you can zoom in you will see what I'm seeing. What's this dude rolling on?

I'm getting a kind of INTj vibe here on roids.
    Could be generic medication

Other Reasons for Enlarged Pupils:
    Illicit drug use isn’t the only cause of dilated pupils. This symptom may occur as a result of taking prescription drugs, using Botox, experiencing emotional stress, or sustaining an injury to the eye or brain. Some of the prescription and over-the-counter drugs associated with mydriasis include:

- Anticholinergics used to treat overactive bladder, nausea, urinary incontinence, and chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder
    - Drugs to treat epilepsy and other seizure disorders
    - Antihistamines to treat allergies
    - Dopamine drugs that treat Parkinson’s disease
    - Decongestants
    - SSRI antidepressants by interacting with serotonin and adrenergic receptors in the brain

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    Could be generic medication

Other Reasons for Enlarged Pupils:
    Illicit drug use isn’t the only cause of dilated pupils. This symptom may occur as a result of taking prescription drugs, using Botox, experiencing emotional stress, or sustaining an injury to the eye or brain. Some of the prescription and over-the-counter drugs associated with mydriasis include:

- Anticholinergics used to treat overactive bladder, nausea, urinary incontinence, and chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder
    - Drugs to treat epilepsy and other seizure disorders
    - Antihistamines to treat allergies
    - Dopamine drugs that treat Parkinson’s disease
    - Decongestants
    - SSRI antidepressants by interacting with serotonin and adrenergic receptors in the brain
    True.

I think its a steroid, or a underground stim.

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kelsey Impicciche - EIE

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ContraPoints - EIE

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    I'm yet to see any argument that she values Ti over Te. Yes, she makes a lot of jokes on 'being a leftist communist lol comrade' and wears theatrical clothes (so Beta, right?), but if you actually watch her videos, every single one is on how 'we shouldn't generalize', how 'there is always an exception to the rule', how 'one shouldn't judge too fast, let's see facts and then maybe decide', how 'factual analysis should be always held above ideology', how 'you shouldn't stick too much to an ideology - think for yourself', how 'you should always consider, to be accurate…' and so on and so forth.
    Merry Quadra's
    1. Not inclined to deduce 'objective truths' from their own and others' experiences – everything is relative. This relativity is perceived as an extenuation of the differing beliefs, opinions, intentions, etc. of each person. Accordingly, another person's actions are judged as correct or incorrect according to a set of subjective criteria. They attempt to compare others' views to their own, and to explain their own views in order to make sure that all parties understand the concepts being spoken of.
    2. They are inclined to propose (or impose) another conception of the situation ('look at it this way'). If they think something is done incorrectly, they will ask WHY it was done that way. When talking about optimums, they are inclined to do it subjectively ('optimum compared to what?').
    Even though it seems like the YouTube is undermining ideology, she is mearly questioning their relevance. I just saw her today and I will confirm she is a EIE-Ni subtype imho. One of the better examples to come along in awhile.

edit lol, she is transgender. no clue at first.
    Last edited by raTG13; 11-08-2020 at 04:34 PM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    I find it funny how ppl in general and MBTI ppl consider LSI to be some kind of type 1 xSTJ... except for Putin... everyone seems to agree that Putin is both ISTP and LSI lmao.

Its almost as if the LSI descriptions somehow are badly translated or something.
    What is a good example of a type 1 xSTJ.

I can't see Putin as a SLI, but in temperament, yes.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The thing is, Contra seems to see that there are some 'facts' and 'some objective truths' that should not be distorted by ideologies. That there is some 'not relative' ground. This may be something that hbomber influenced (her friend and clearly Te > Ti), I don't know. YMMV but that's what keeping me from typing here '100% IEI'.
    Why would this preclude EIE though, because facts are not Te, nor Ti only? Facts just are.

I remember growing up and realized nobody likes a know-it-all.

I will look into those other YouTubers you wrote about.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

VAUSH = alpha quadra.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On Te vs Ti: https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...of-information (I think you are LSI, btw.) Te is way more bendable in adjusting themselves to external data (so focus on ethical Fi and reliability - someone unethical, an 'untrusted source' can give you wrong or misleading data). Ti (at worst) can be that 'cherry picking' thing to fit a system (of Ti).

Vaush is a Beta ideologue. See his Sede thread: https://www.sedecology.com/subjects/5879

Or watch this video to get that Ni/Se combined with Fe/Ti (because here Ni/Se shows):

Vaush - ISFp.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

EIE interviews LSI creative

I think this channel gives good comparative insight.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    IEI-Fe(C)
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Male IEI and female SEE couple

TIM
    IEI-Fe(C)
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Matsuo Bashō - IEI
    Pablo Picasso - IEI
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

SLE woman

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by suedehead View Post
    Se-LSI (?)

SLE-Ti ?

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by suedehead View Post
    Se-LSI (?)

Quote Originally Posted by inaLim View Post
    SLE-Ti ?

Case does not seem like an LSI or an SLE to me. She seems like my SLI-Te ex-wife, if my ex-wife had been raised in da hood.

In the first video, look at the color of her clothes and how well-balanced and integrated everything she has about herself is. That to me is a manifestation of Si, although her addiction to Ralph Lauren is discordant for an SLI. Maybe designer labels are a bad habit she picked up from where she grew up. She isn't Se pushy or assertive, she's more thoughtfully alert to her surroundings.

Watch her eyes. She spends a lot of time inside her head when she's talking, as if she's going deep to access the next thing to say. She's introverted. Guardian-Caregiver, but introverted.

I'd say she's SLI-Te.
    @Tommy, what do you think?

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Case does not seem like an LSI or an SLE to me. She seems like my SLI-Te ex-wife, if my ex-wife had been raised in da hood.

In the first video, look at the color of her clothes and how well-balanced and integrated everything she has about herself is. That to me is a manifestation of Si, although her addiction to Ralph Lauren is discordant for an SLI. Maybe designer labels are a bad habit she picked up from where she grew up. She isn't Se pushy or assertive, she's more thoughtfully alert to her surroundings.

Watch her eyes. She spends a lot of time inside her head when she's talking, as if she's going deep to access the next thing to say. She's introverted. Guardian-Caregiver, but introverted.

I'd say she's SLI-Te.
    @Tommy, what do you think?
    I agree on her being Si>Se, but I'd say She's xSE-Si, probably ESE rather than SLI. The only person she reminds me of is my mom. I don't think her lifestyle and interests are typically beta either ime. It would be what my mom would do, lol

In her 20s my mom was kinda hippish and into vegganism, yoga, etc I knew a guy during hs and was basically the same (just not particularly healthy). He was also into traveling and taking pictures.
    Last edited by Hope; 12-11-2020 at 12:06 PM.

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ive only scanned a couple of her vids. In one of them she seems bored with "the scene" and looking for something more. She has a brother who sounds NF-ish who puts her onto things like Tantric practices and extreme fasting. I wondered if all this might be Ni seeking spiritual quest run wild.

I think she is Fe/Ti over Fi/Te. Would Si types be into giving up all solid foods?

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

watched 7 minutes of CBUDD's "50 Random Facts About Me" video. she has a rather dry, unexited way of expressing herself, suggesting a low focus on Fe to me. her speech seems too lifelessfor her to be an ethical type, at the same time she makes a self-confident impression on me. she's also comfortable speaking about herself, which makes me overall think that she's a creative subtype. writes down dreams, loves space, seems idealistic (vegetarian), believes in karma, all these things suggest to me that she values Ni. tried to learn piano, another creative interest, but didn't get along with her teacher (maybe low Fe). does photography, another creative job. seems to have a lot of different interests (especiallly mentioned at 5:45) which are related to art, which indicates to me that she's irrational and again, valuing Ni. "I am sensitive about the things I care about", makes me lean towards Fi valuing.

, I would type her as an ILI with a creative subtype.
    Last edited by on a peaceful hiatus; 12-11-2020 at 05:44 PM.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dead account View Post
    seems to have a lot of different interests (especiallly mentioned at 5:45) which are related to art, which indicates to me that she's irrational and again, valuing Ni.
    Why is Ni related to art?
    Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

very Se-Ti-Fe imo Sylas SLE-D

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I could see the possibility of Case being SLE;

She's way too sensual and grounded in the real world to be an intuitive N type.

She and the people that know her describe her as "tough," usually a manifestation of Se not Si. She does come off like a self-confident person that will push herself to meet her goals. For example, pushing aside her hunger to satisfy the diet she's on, going out with friends even though she finds it pointless, making sure she budgets her money correctly etc. Si types usually just do what they want to help their internal states reach homeostasis

She's very image focused; she appears "Cool and Hip" (wears backwards hat, plans out and knows what looks good) and knows exactly how she's coming across to her audience, to her followers on instagram, and to the random people she meets on the streets. She dolls up with make-up even when she doesn't want to because she knows how it affects her image. She likes Marilyn Monroe because of the image she represents. You can tell she carries herself with a sense of pride almost like a celebrity.

She's materialistic. She likes brand name things and the finer things in life. She gets things because they are fashionable/cool/helps her image, not because it helps her internal state of comfort or anything.

She's very aware of her surroundings; watching/observing drunk people, seeing how beautiful the sky is, noticing people looking at her while she's eating, etc - she does this all while she's talking to the camera. This is because she's using Se to absorb /take in sensory info from the environment. This is different from when a type goes into Si-reflecting mode, they are usually more oblivious to their surroundings/environment.

She's gotten into trouble in the past; getting suspended from school twice (probz due to Se volition). I agree she doesn't really assert herself to others in the video, but come on, she's talking to the camera what do you expect lol

Finally, she often thinks about the deeper meaning/purpose behind the things that she does. Interested in the mysteries of space/Universe (possibly manifestation of Ni-seeking) (Could also be related to Se - being denied to explore the world) She also expresses dislike for seemingly pointless endeavors - IMO SLE wants to find that one grand purpose
    Last edited by Computer Loser; 12-15-2020 at 09:06 AM.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLE creative sub. I'm quite confident that CBUDD is an ILI, but whatever.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rusal View Post
    Why is Ni related to art?
    When you convert something into words, you kinda have to make it rational.

But, if you convert something into art which requires some sort of artistic expression, then it doesn't have to be directly rational, it can be a better reflection of the introverted perception (Si/Ni). Ni is also associated with symbolism, the abstract, the esoteric... Which can be associated with art

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by peteronfireee View Post
    But, if you convert something into art which requires some sort of artistic expression, then it doesn't have to be directly rational, it can be a better reflection of the introverted perception (Si/Ni). Ni is also associated with symbolism, the abstract, the esoteric... Which can be associated with art
    Ni and Si in Model A are accepting when leading. Verbal and producing is Ti in mobilizing. People don’t make art with their leading function alone. And indeed Ni is associated with symbolism and abstraction but those are only movements on a continuum of schools that are in dialogue with one another, not the only ones. The reduction of abstraction to ‘all art’ comes from a pop culture trope that was born from a joke, as well as another well-known one: that art springs from the soul, which is only a half-truth and should understood properly. But what does it mean that the movements are a dialogue? Simply that all of them can be fiddled with by anyone because they are a thing of the mind.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ni and Si in Model A are accepting when leading. Verbal and producing is Ti in mobilizing. People don’t make art with their leading function alone. And indeed Ni is associated with symbolism and abstraction but those are only movements on a continuum of schools that are in dialogue with one another, not the only ones. The reduction of abstraction to ‘all art’ comes from a pop culture trope that was born from a joke, as well as another well-known one: that art springs from the soul, which is only a half-truth and should understood properly. But what does it mean that the movements are a dialogue? Simply that all of them can be fiddled with by anyone because they are a thing of the mind.
    Oh for sure, nothing is 100% anyone can be an artist true true. If we want to be technical, you are 100% correct

But on a practical level really, who would most likely make (a better) artist, an LSE or IEI?

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But on a practical level really, who would most likely make (a better) artist, an LSE or IEI?
    I know a LSE. She made a cool calendar for children in a very ‘artistic’ and fun way. My IEI mother can’t understand composition. So. But I know what you are asking and I think the question is a tad tricky: socionically speaking, types with certain valued IEs would run the risk of considering an artist of the opposing quadra vapid and far from their ideal of mankind and consequently, frivolous both in content and possibly in execution. Who can answer who the better artist is?

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know a LSE. She made a cool calendar for children in a very ‘artistic’ and fun way. My IEI mother can’t understand composition. So. But I know what you are asking and I think the question is a tad tricky: socionically speaking, types with certain valued IEs would run the risk of considering an artist of the opposing quadra vapid and far from their ideal of mankind and consequently, frivolous both in content and possibly in execution. Who can answer who the better artist is?
    Lol finnne. But at least we can agree there's some correlation:

A 1973 study of university students in the United States found the INFP type was the most common type among students studying the fine arts and art education subjects, with 36% of fine arts students and 26% of art education students being INFPs.[43] A 1973 study of the personality types of teachers in the United States found Intuitive-Perceptive types (ENFP, INFP, ENTP, INTP) were over-represented in teachers of subjects such as English, social studies and art, as opposed to science and mathematics, which featured more Sensing (S) and Judging (J) types.[44] A questionnaire of 27,787 high school students suggested INFP students among them showed a significant preference for art, English and music subjects.[45]

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol finnne. But at least we can agree there's some correlation:
    Alright. Only the other 3 types have Ne not Ni (we're talking mbti I suppose)

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pete Doherty - INFp

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ave View Post
    Howard Phillips Lovecraft - INFP Iesnin or INTP Balzac

I think he was an IEI. I'm constantly torn between these two types, though. just a while ago I typed Thomas Pynchon as an ILI but the only thing I know for sure is that he uses Ni. I lean towards ILI because he had a technical job at boeing. same thing with george lucas and george r. r. martin, who I first typed as ILI and now I'm leaning more towards IEI for both.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think he was an IEI. I'm constantly torn between these two types, though. just a while ago I typed Thomas Pynchon as an ILI but the only thing I know for sure is that he uses Ni. I lean towards ILI because he had a technical job at boeing. same thing with george lucas and george r. r. martin, who I first typed as ILI and now I'm leaning more towards IEI for both.
    Same. I hesitate to put Lovecraft down as an IEI for sure because I keep having doubts he could be an ILI, due to the fact his stories are less focused on the characters, like they are with, say Edgar Allan Poe, who is a more sure representative of the type, I'd say. Lovecraft focuses more on the atmosphere of his stories and less on his characters which reminds me more of Kubrick, in terms of how the stories are constructed in a way that gets you less emotionally involved with them. Kubrick was for sure an ILI.

George RR Martin is an author I want to read but haven't got around to. People seem to type him as ILI, but his expression in photos seems more IEI. I'd have to read him and learn more about him to say, though. Haven't read Pynchon either.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ave View Post
    Same. I hesitate to put Lovecraft down as an IEI for sure because I keep having doubts he could be an ILI, due to the fact his stories are less focused on the characters, like they are with, say Edgar Allan Poe, who is a more sure representative of the type, I'd say. Lovecraft focuses more on the atmosphere of his stories and less on his characters which reminds me more of Kubrick, in terms of how the stories are constructed in a way that gets you less emotionally involved with them. Kubrick was for sure an ILI.

George RR Martin is an author I want to read but haven't got around to. People seem to type him as ILI, but his expression in photos seems more IEI. I'd have to read him and learn more about him to say, though. Haven't read Pynchon either.
    dunno if you care about video games, but you might want to take a look at bloodborne. it's heavily inspired by lovecraftian horror and the main developer Hidetaka Miyazaki is imo an IEI.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

dunno if you care about video games, but you might want to take a look at bloodborne. it's heavily inspired by lovecraftian horror and the main developer Hidetaka Miyazaki is imo an IEI.
    Yeah, I'll check it out.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Grover Whalen - EIE, same as Freddie Mercury.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thomas Tuchel - IEI-D

his facial expressions remind me a lot of this MBTI youtuber

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QYJ2EAO6BY
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by on a peaceful hiatus; 12-28-2020 at 09:12 PM.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Damo Suzuki - IEI