Russian-speaking IEI-Ni

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSI -- John B. McLemore:

He's a fascinating guy. The podcast S-Town (or Shittown, as it's referred to in the podcast itself), is largely about his life. Just listening to the podcast, I was unsure whether he was LSI or LII, but his pictures make it clearer.

I might make a thread about the podcast. It's worth listening to, and only seven episodes long. It's made by Brian Reed, and produced by the same people who did Serial and This American Life (which are/were aired on NPR and PRI, I think). The premise is that John e-mails the staff of This American Life asking them to investigate a murder he believe has been covered up in his small, rural Alabama hometown of Woodstock -- or, as he calls it, "shittown". As a result of his persistence, Brian Reed's sent down to investigate. The show's, I guess, in true crime genre, and consists largely of recordings from people in Woodstock.

It's difficult to talk it further without giving away large spoilers, but it's really technically excellent, and I recommend that people listen to it, at the very least so that I can make a thread about it and have people give their thoughts.

Also, at the risk of further derailing the thread, it was a stroke of genius to make the ending theme A Rose for Emily.
    As flies to wanton boys are we to the gods. They kill us for their sport.

TIM
    ILe-nE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hacksmith ENFj , King of random LSI

Julia Holter - IEI

Alice Coltrane - IEI

Pharoah Sanders - IEI

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chris Eubank, Sr.: EIE

thework.com Kalinoche the Child's Avatar
    TIM
    Fe Esfj
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

edit: Lakis Gavalas EIE <3 media-resurfaced rather tastefully after having been to prison for tax-related issues
    Last edited by Kalinoche the Child; 01-24-2020 at 05:14 PM.
    honest labor needs no master

Nothing good is a miracle, nothing lovely is a dream.

Επί πάντων μέμνησο τα έσχατά σου, και ου μη αμαρτήσης

TIM
    IEI-Fe 694 so/sx
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tyler Hoechlin - SLE-Ti sp/sx

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lynn View Post
    Tyler Hoechlin - SLE-Ti sp/sx

Definitely SEE

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dauphin View Post
    Definitely SEE
    Until more evidence towards Se+Fi, I would even go with ESE first.

Def not SLE, although I could see how you would think it. There is something predatory about his eyes.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENFJ - Hamlet

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLE

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fe-IEI

he ends up dating the SLE above on the show they’re on

Last edited by Averroes; 02-02-2020 at 06:28 PM.

TIM
    ILe-nE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dustin Kensrue IEI-Ni

TIM
    LII ie TiNx
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Playlist of VICTOR GULENKO VIDEOS on my eponymous YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFts...UNCbndTcDjAODE
    Check out the reviews and read a FREE preview of my comedy stageplay "Wilma & Rena": http://www.lulu.com/shop/ben-vaserla...-23226472.html

Miles Davis - IEI

Quote Originally Posted by inaLim View Post
    Khabib is SLE

Conor McGregor is a feeler
    after watching more interviews and fights I agree with you. EIE makes much more sense for Conor. what do you think of Tony Ferguson? I would type him as SEE based on what I've seen so far.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w9 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by soundofconfusion View Post
    after watching more interviews and fights I agree with you. EIE makes much more sense for Conor. what do you think of Tony Ferguson? I would type him as SEE based on what I've seen so far.
    I'm not very familiar with his personality, but I'll check. It may take some time.

I noticed this though

Miles Davis - IEI

I'm way more familiar with Miles. He is Se valuing, but he is way too locked-in, rough, and undiplomatic to be IEI. He sidesteps or gives literal answers to her questions about his feelings, his inner thoughts, the future, and his legacy. I don't hear any Fi, and he doesn't show much rationality or tie to system (despite being classically trained). I agree that he seems Beta irrational, but I would go with SLE. I was surprised myself, I figured he would be xSI. I could be wrong, but I do not think he is intuitive or a feeler. If not SLE, then LSI.

I'm not much for V.I. but you can tell Se ego from the sharpness to his gaze, reactions, and physical gestures. By that I mean he cuts through the room like a knife.

Edit 1: Tony Ferguson definitely comes off as having the weird sort of "authenticity" I tend to associate with Fi. SEE is not a bad typing for him.

Edit 2: Miles is so stiff, I want to say LSI. But I never get the impression LSI thought process is this close to mine (SLE-Ti). I guess he could be LSI-Se Subtype?
    Last edited by inaLim; 02-12-2020 at 12:33 PM.

TIM
    N-EII-Fi, 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI-Fe: Paul Walker

Last edited by toska; 02-13-2020 at 04:31 AM.

EII-2Ne
    | Harmonic > Dominant | INFJ | The Researcher | 4w5-1w9-5w4 | sp/sx
    "Everything comes and goes, pleasure moves on too early and trouble leaves too slow."

TIM
    N-EII-Fi, 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by toska; 03-05-2020 at 01:13 AM.

EII-2Ne
    "Everything comes and goes, pleasure moves on too early and trouble leaves too slow."

Kevin Parker (Tame Impala) - IEI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkT6slu6cOc

it's interesting how it's clearly visible within the first few minutes of the interview that he's an NiFe type, and at 8:57 he shows suggestive Se. I think the woman who interviews him is an LIE.

favorite song from his new album:

TIM
    IEI-Fe 694 so/sx
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENFj

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkT6slu6cOc

it's interesting how it's clearly visible within the first few minutes of the interview that he's an NiFe type, and at 8:57 he shows suggestive Se. I think the woman who interviews him is an LIE.

favorite song from his new album:

Possibly IEI. Possibly also SEI.

your typings are really weird to me timber I often don't really know how to react to them.

Mentioned
    424 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by toska View Post
    SLE-Se: Machine Gun Kelly

most likely an ESI, there's nothing SLE-Se about this dude

and here we have an IEE

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    Possibly also SEI.
    >makes an album centered around the theme and concept of time
    >is supposed to be an SEI with Ni as role function

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    and here we have an IEE
    >constantly talks about being an introvert and writes songs about preferring to be alone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F2e9fmYL7Y

>his band is basically just him doing all the work alone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMt7oyHP6iw

>is supposed to be an extrovert

it's really hard to not get a headache with most typings on this website...

TIM
    N-EII-Fi, 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edited for MGK

"I am loud and obnoxious troubled youth that spends weekends pissing parents off by turning their daughter's room into a giant orgy-fest."
    "I'm probably one of the wildest, most out-of-control people in the industry."
    "Every time I perform, I always try to have that 'wow' factor."
    "It's an honor to step onstage and celebrate the service and sacrifices of our soldiers."
    "I'm an anarchist. I have it tattooed on my stomach."
    "You can make something out of nothing. I proved that with my career, making it out of the city that I'm from."

Last edited by toska; 03-05-2020 at 01:15 AM.

EII-2Ne

TIM
    N-EII-Fi, 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kevin Parker is EII. Likely 4w5.

This interview, he's constantly rationalizing his entire process. Seems quite lighthearted and grounded with his demeanor, contrary to the dreamy and head-in-the-clouds vibe of IEI.

Last edited by toska; 02-24-2020 at 05:32 AM.

EII-2Ne

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bald guy with beard SLE.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by toska View Post
    Kevin Parker is EII. Likely 4w5.

This interview, he's constantly rationalizing his entire process. Seems quite lighthearted and grounded with his demeanor, contrary to the dreamy and head-in-the-clouds vibe of IEI.

Do you think the interviewer is IEI?

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pixel View Post
    Bald guy with beard SLE.

Oh hey a LSE, cool.

Guys, the most masculine sociotype is the LSE, not the SLE.

This entire video is an exercise in suggestive Fi.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh hey a LSE, cool.

Guys, the most masculine sociotype is the LSE, not the SLE.

This entire video is an exercise in suggestive Fi.
    What? This guy is SLE come on. Not not because he's "masculine" because he's just SLE.

He even says "There are no rules in the relationship" throwing out the idea of traditional gender roles in relationships which I don't think is common for LSE especially LSE men. But the "no rules" is more common for SLE. He even uses Fe to help the asian dude when he says "You're a man!" in a slightly exaggerated tone to help the guy feel good about himself. He also briefly mentions how it's important to have self discipline which seems to be common for Ni suggestives to see that highly. On top of his Fe expressive face which is also SLE of him.
    Last edited by Lord Pixel; 02-29-2020 at 01:22 AM.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What? This guy is SLE come on. Not not because he's "masculine" because he's just SLE.

He even says "There are no rules in the relationship" throwing out the idea of traditional gender roles in relationships which I don't think is common for LSE especially LSE men. But the "no rules" is more common for SLE. He even uses Fe to help the asian dude when he says "You're a man!" in a slightly exaggerated tone to help the guy feel good about himself. He also briefly mentions how it's important to have self discipline which seems to be common for Ni suggestives to think. On top of his Fe expressive face which is also SLE of him.

I guess a SLE would make a video of a male group therapy session to ask themselves if they meet their father's expectations of them as men. Asking themselves how they feel as individuals.

Help themselves feel good about themselves. That totally does not sound like fi suggestive at all.

Seems like the kind of guy I would go to ask for advice about what skin care products to use. Only manly type beauty products though.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess a SLE would make a video of a male group therapy session to ask themselves if they meet their father's expectations of them as men. Asking themselves how they feel as individuals.

Help themselves feel good about themselves. That totally does not sound like fi suggestive at all.

Seems like the kind of guy I would go to ask for advice about what skin care products to use. Only manly type beauty products though.
    This guy didn't make this video or ask the questions, he's just a part of the video. So if you think the theme of the video is Fi, it still does say the guy is Fi. And no helping you feel good about yourself doesn't sound like Fi suggestive. That sounds more like someone using Fe. Anyway the guy is SLE and not LSE.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This guy didn't make this video or ask the questions, he's just a part of the video. So if you think the theme of the video is Fi, it still does say the guy is Fi. And no helping you feel good about yourself doesn't sound like Fi suggestive. That sounds more like someone using Fe. Anyway the guy is SLE and not LSE.
    Okay.

I don't see him as any ESTp I actually see him as a more clear cut and dry LSE male foot ball player.

No the content of the video might not have been him. I just can't see a sociotype with white ethics as a point of least resistance be featured in a video that explores white ethics issues.

Exploring your own thoughts and feelings as well as the ethical implications of what they mean for you certainly does suggest Fi somewhere important.

He mentions that facial salt scrub he uses. I imagine he has a perfect bathroom.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay.

I don't see him as any ESTp I actually see him as a more clear cut and dry LSE male foot ball player.

No the content of the video might not have been him. I just can't see a sociotype with white ethics as a point of least resistance be featured in a video that explores white ethics issues.

Exploring your own thoughts and feelings as well as the ethical implications of what they mean for you certainly does suggest Fi somewhere important.

He mentions that facial salt scrub he uses. I imagine he has a perfect bathroom.
    Trying to make other people feel good is not an Fi suggestive thing. His face and eyes show Fe when he speaks as opposed to the asian dude who shows much less emotion in his face and eyes even when he's talking something painful. Whether an SLE would do a video like this or not I can't take the leap and say that determines a type especially considering it's a sponsored video, but his behaviors and demeanor are much more SLE than LSE, he rejects the idea of a "traditional"relationship, his face is alive with emotion and he's trying to make other people feel good, which probably comes from his HA for people to like him. He even checks to make sure he's accurate on what the head of the household question was word for word which I think suggests Ti.

I can show you an LSE.

first guy you see is LSE.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trying to make other people feel good is not an Fi suggestive thing. His face and eyes show Fe when he speaks as opposed to the asian dude who shows much less emotion in his face and eyes even when he's talking something painful. Whether an SLE would do a video like this or not I can't take the leap and say that determines a type especially considering it's a sponsored video, but his behaviors and demeanor are much more SLE than LSE, he rejects the idea of a "traditional"relationship, his face is alive with emotion and he's trying to make other people feel good, which probably comes from his HA for people to like him. He even checks to make sure he's accurate on what the head of the household question was word for word which I think suggests Ti.

I can show you an LSE.

first guy you see is LSE.

Identicals.

One is a super athlete and the other is a blue collar humpty-dumpty type.

So LSE has IEE as a activator and only supports traditional relationships? That's not really a statement about socionics, its more about a value statement of that individual. Sol would be happy to hear you say it though.

I wouldn't really say his face is alive with emotion its just more expressive. Actually that group, maybe the topic subject matter, felt very subdued including him.

The asian dude vibes like obstinate white ethics, so IEE. Being all different and extrovertedly vulnerable and different from the group to allow the convo to happen. Same type as the blonde free range mom.

Word for word checking instructions. Okay so strong logics of actions. Dad will take care of the details good thing he was paying attention. lol, sorry.

TIM
    N-EII-Fi, 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you think the interviewer is IEI?
    I was thinking LSI just based on VI but I haven't looked much into him.

Referring to Zane Lowe.

Last edited by toska; 02-29-2020 at 07:17 AM.

EII-2Ne

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Identicals.

One is a super athlete and the other is a blue collar humpty-dumpty type.

So LSE has IEE as a activator and only supports traditional relationships? That's not really a statement about socionics, its more about a value statement of that individual. Sol would be happy to hear you say it though.

I wouldn't really say his face is alive with emotion its just more expressive. Actually that group, maybe the topic subject matter, felt very subdued including him.

The asian dude vibes like obstinate white ethics, so IEE. Being all different and extrovertedly vulnerable and different from the group to allow the convo to happen. Same type as the blonde free range mom.

Word for word checking instructions. Okay so strong logics of actions. Dad will take care of the details good thing he was paying attention. lol, sorry.
    I think asian dude is probably EII. I don't see extrovert, and you can see the guy in the parents video sticks to traditional old school values that he picked up via Si, while the other guy rejects them doesn't even acknowledge them. The "no rules" attitude is not LSE and more SLE, SLE is a more progressive type than LSE, more in tune with the times than trying to preserve the values of the past which is more LSE. And yes his expressive face is an example of Fe and he was the most expressive of the bunch, probably since he's the only extrovert on top of valuing Fe. Checking word for word to accurately answer the question sounds more Ti than Te. I don't get how you see those 2 guys as identicals.