Thread: Socionics Beta types Examples

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it has nothing to do with intertypes. you guys associate personal traits with information processes, which is just stupid. I dislike sol because he behaves like an autist writing the same messages over and over and over again and I see that even he is really not that accurate at typing others, and I only need to look at his ridiculous EIE typing for me. He doesn't understand what Fe is, that it's the most social, talkative function. he doesn't comprehend that I barely engage with anyone here socially, so how could I be that type? well, because of his imaginative nonverbal bullshit. his LSE self-typing is laughable, but he removed it from his profile, so maybe he has a bit of self-awareness. Just in another thread I've read that he thinks homosexuality is related to an excess focus on weaker functions and Carl Jung apparently said something similar. How this person, with this much time in socionics, doesn't grasp that he engages in speculative, subjective theories which are Ti is beyond me.

you didn't understand your type, nor has sol correctly typed himself. all these socionics gurus like Jack from WSS can't even figure out their own type, yet they think they can lecture others on the theory. it's laughable honestly.
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Alive
    Conversely, it
    may also happen that the soul-*image [anima/animus] is not projec*ted but remains with the
    subject, and this results in an iden*ti*fic*a*tion with the soul because the subject
    is then convinced that the way he relates to his inner processes is his real
    char*ac*ter. In that event the persona, being uncon*scious, will be projec*ted on
    a person of the same sex, thus provid*ing a found*a*tion for many cases of
    open or latent homo*sexu*al*ity, and of father-*trans*fer*ences in men or mother-*
    trans*fer*ences in women. In such cases there is always a defect*ive adapt*a*tion
    to external reality and a lack of related*ness, because iden*ti*fic*a*tion with the
    soul produces an atti*tude predom*in*antly oriented to the percep*tion of inner
    processes, and the object is deprived of its determ*in*ing power.
    From Psychological Types

Socionics literature can use the "Super-Id block" and "anima/animus block" interchangeably

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by necrosebud View Post
    @Alive

From Psychological Types

Socionics literature can use the "Super-Id block" and "anima/animus block" interchangeably
    can you tell me the page in the book? I've read Psychological Types but it was a bit too much Ni for me in certain sections with his strong focus on history and esoteric concepts. Carl Jungs obsession with the the concept of "Soul" is very interesting, as I have observed a strong fascination with this aspect in many Ni base types. similar Ni obsessions are also "Fate" and the supernatural (god, religion, being directed by a higher being or spirit etc.) usually they search for a deeper meaning, for the root, the "soul" of things. I mention it on my german website.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    can you tell me the page in the book? I've read Psychological Types but it was a bit too much Ni for me in certain sections with his strong focus on history and esoteric concepts. Carl Jungs obsession with the the concept of "Soul" is very interesting, as I have observed a strong fascination with this aspect in many Ni base types. similar Ni obsessions are also "Fate" and the supernatural (god, religion, being directed by a higher being or spirit etc.) usually they search for a deeper meaning, for the root, the "soul" of things. I mention it on my german website.
    It's under "Definitions"

on the PDF version I have its page 432

his focus on soul might also be from the Fi HA (but I haven't read the whole book lol just a guess)

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by necrosebud View Post
    It's under "Definitions"

on the PDF version I have its page 432

his focus on soul might also be from the Fi HA (but I haven't read the whole book lol just a guess)
    thanks. I personally think almost all "otherwordly" concepts are related to Ni but I don't want to turn this into a Carl Jung discussion.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Bassem Youssef - ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by idol View Post
    They explain here, albeit slowly
    The funny case when the mistake of both have allowed to have good IR, - even same as they supposed.
    Liam - ISFP, while thinks ISFJ. Anna - ENTP, thinks ENTJ.
    Last edited by Sol; 04-30-2023 at 08:00 PM.

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Xc7g9kYqIZQ

Lucas and Marcus Dobre IEI

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Yevgeny Prigozhin - ESFP

I'm familiar with how you type SEEs. While I considered SEE at first, I think it came down to Zhukov's ability to create multiple business ventures, and then hand them off to other people, while remaining puppet master in the back ground.

Same thing Yevgeny Prigozhin does.

Tests people in action, throwing those who lack training into the midst of things.

Yevgeny Prigozhin hires men straight out of prison, putting them into the front lines, with their only real long term training being their "toughness" and brutality. (basic anti-social manifestations of Se - not the only kind of Se btw)

I've seen irl SLE do this frequently.

This gulenko passage springs to mind:
    The conceived global goal he reaches no matter what. Pays no attention to the hustle and fuss around him. If it is needed, he doesn't stop at any methods, not taking ethics into account. His activities grow and expand in breadth. As the SLE starts to lose control of his project because of its large scale, he turns over the control for the less significant parts of it to other people, with whom he establishes mutually beneficial relations on contractual basis. After this, does not interfere with their work. Flexible tactician, can adapt to the situation while not losing sight of the main target. Agrees only to temporary concessions. Knows how to arrange his own people according to their usefulness towards his purpose. Prefers informal and undemonstrative leadership. Directs people while staying in the shade. May attempt to get rid of opponents by using someone else's hands. Characterized by a large capacity for work and perseverance, which increase proportionally to the number of obstacles he faces. Under normal circumstances, without any difficulties and excitement, the SLE walks around relaxed, pessimistic. When a difficulty comes up, he comes alive and regains his passion. Tends to give ultimatums: either it is done the way I want, or I won't do anything at all. It is difficult to make him lose his temper, but if it does he cannot stay angry for long. For achieving the goal he attracts all subordinates to work, even the people who are not prepared for its implementation. Assesses effectiveness only by the final result. Does not control the methods of accomplishing a project.
    This shadow leader thing becomes apparent when you see how many of his business he doesn't run himself, he gets family, friends, to pretend to be the owners on paper, often to circumvent western sanctions on his criminal (evil-immoral-selfish-hateful-violent) activities. I mean on paper, his wife, runs some of his businesses, so does his mother.

Not that I put much stock into certain techniques of VI, but this one seemed applicable (another gulenko quote)

The figure of SLE with enhanced logical component is quite different. It is relatively dense, thickset, solidly put together. Movements are uninhibited, free. When he is standing still, he is characterized by involuntary oscillations of the arms and body, but these movement are calm, not sharp. His nose is neutral and unremarkable. Eyebrows are often a bit at an angle, moving, sometimes asymmetrical. Showing their dissatisfaction, brings them to a menacing nose. The eyes, if enhanced sensory component, with age, becoming swollen, framed by a rather large skin folds of age. I
    This does describe his ugly, brutish appearance and the heavy set eyelids of a sensor type (with weak ethics - sleepless nights filled with worry and regret tend to do that).

BTW and for the record, Donald Trump is also a ESTp. I do NOT type him ESFp at all and I think this is one of gulenkos largest blunders. Its hard for Russians to understand the Western counter part comparatives to their Russian versions of their sociotypes.

plus it would be great if you could admit you type him this in part because you believe Putin is ILI, right? How could a LSI supervisor have such a comfortable relationship with SEE? Off course in your eyes they MUST be duals?

I think their inter types is mirrors @ LSI/SLE

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post

Bassem Youssef - ENFJ
    Very handsome blue eyes for sure.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Virgin Pure View Post
    I see, I think I'd likely be SLE. But people often type me all types of stuff, ESI, LIE, LSE, ILE, and IEI.

I mean we shouldn't confine ourselves to simple descriptions as our personalities do shift and change, even though I discredit socionics, I do unconsciously use it to understand the differences between people.

Subscribing to one ideology is dangerous as you become rigid and blind to being able to find the objective truth in reality, which the objective truth can be found by listening to all perspectives.

Finally someone who knows that political parties are bullshit, just another trap to easily exploit people for the elites.
    Mhhm.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Finaplex View Post
    Very handsome blue eyes for sure.
    grey

Quote Originally Posted by inaLim View Post
    Lucas and Marcus Dobre IEI
    Jedis, for sure

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Virgin Pure View Post
    It won't always, but labels can be useful, just perhaps it mildly helps you. Idk, I use Ti > Te.
    I will admit I've been here for a decade and my need to use labels for myself has lessened over the years, but I think that also speaks to my development as a person. These days I use a number of IEs, but thats because I am in the "build life" era of development (mid-30s).

I'd like to see that scene, I'd just tell them to go fuck themselves
    I might do that these days, but back then I had a lot of pride, and a sense of honour and dignity. The same virtues the LSE pretended to claim he had (shook my hand once and told me if I had any issues to come and talk to him personally "I'm a man of my word, I know you bottle things ups" blah blah blah , just jewbie 'I'm a good Fi conservative suggestive type verbal bullshit.' you know?

Its like Sol says, the guy over extended himself, forgot to pay me, spent my money I earned for him on other more "important things" - $1000s of dollars of hay for his horses, bank debt, yada yada, and then proceeded to stone wall me and hide behind an email address (passive aggressive, non-confrontational behaviours to avoid hard conversations). So much for that faux "honour" he proclaimed to have. LMFAO

Instead of telling me the truth, he changed the terms of our arrangement "oh you said you would cover chainsaw fuel" - lie. Me "excuse me, I did NOT agree to cover fuel, cut your forest property down using MY money, and make you all the profit". I had nothing in writing, he had me do a bunch of highly suspect things (cut in riparian zones, which are under federal jurisdiction, regardless of private property ownership, which never only falls on the prime contractor - him).

What I did in the end was tell him he was a dishonarble piece of shit, that I felt it was one of the worst betrayals I have ever experienced professionally, and that I would never speak to him ever again. I know, not very satisfying, but revenge always burns both parties.

Do I think he is evil? No. Will I care about it when he does finally pass away? Not likely. I'm sorry but you can only use people's good will for so much and for so long.

BTW, I've seen this kind of shitty behaviour in delta's a number of times now. Clipped wings, or something? Delta, the quadra of compromises.

As to the ENFp, super nice to me when they needed my help, and then after they got it, dropped me like a bad habit. That hurt.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Minaev - ISTJ

Natali intuitive tarot - ENFJ
    Last edited by Sol; 05-03-2023 at 10:12 AM.

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dababy - SLE

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Joel Embiid - SLE

TIM
    LII 5w6-1w9-2w1
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aziza Nizamova, probably IEI from my poor VI skills.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

maybe ESE

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ISTJ

TIM
    IEI-Fe(C)
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I knew he was SLE within 20 seconds.. here's a wonderful man, talking about his journey with hope (Ni).

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSI vs SLE - Resident Evil 4 remake

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Binyamin Tsadik - mb ESTP

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

other Se types also possible

Lee Van Cleef...LSI-Se
    i'm speculating if he's intuitive instead. like ILI or ILE, for example
    somehow not such a harsh looking man, despite his role in westerns
    Last edited by nifl; 05-10-2023 at 04:24 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

girl in black (Livinbook) - INFP

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

maybe EIE

IEI
    Last edited by nifl; 05-12-2023 at 07:32 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Aki-Matilda Hoegh-Dam - INFP

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mia Khalifa: mb EIE

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

John Shepard (Mass Effect) - ESTP

Alexsis Taro - mb ESTP
    Last edited by Sol; 05-22-2023 at 03:42 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Nika Leytink - INFP

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ti-SLE E8

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seinfeld EIE

The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Olyashaa Twitch - mb ESTP

There she provokes by rough talking EIE and he reacts softly. Among reasons can be IR, what makes bites be perceived as kiddy play.

Mihail Sokolov - INFP
    Last edited by Sol; 05-27-2023 at 09:41 AM.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Probably IEI, Precognition & Consciousness First Cosmology - Dr. Julia Mossbridge
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Alteanne ASMR - INFP

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arcabas - EIE?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Megabattie [5:12, right] - ENFJ

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fe-EIE Sx/So

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLE

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Seligman - yep

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Helle Vogt [ca. 01:51]
    IEI, ILI

Lars Mikkelsen
    maybe IEI

Emma Dumont
    IEI
    Last edited by nifl; 06-06-2023 at 06:34 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Pamela Reif - mb INFP

Bill Gates - mb INFP

Emma Dumont - mb ENFJ