Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142 LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,640 of 1647

Thread: Socionics Beta types Examples

  1. #1601
    soundofconfusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Berlin
    TIM
    LII/creative subtype
    Posts
    873
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Lemmy - LSI


  2. #1602

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    11,347
    Mentioned
    1041 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default


    Ted Bundy - INFP


    Todd Kenreck - ESTP

    Robert Smith - ENFJ
    Kate Bush - INFJ
    Amanda Palmer - ESTP, yes
    Neil Gaiman - INTP
    Lou Reed - ENFJ
    Jessi Combs - F, mb ISFP
    Lemmy - mb INTJ
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  3. #1603
    soundofconfusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Berlin
    TIM
    LII/creative subtype
    Posts
    873
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Ted Bundy - INFP
    Robert Smith - ENFJ
    Kate Bush - INFJ
    Amanda Palmer - ESTP, yes
    Neil Gaiman - INTP
    Lou Reed - ENFJ
    Jessi Combs - F, mb ISFP
    Lemmy - mb INTJ
    I like how you conveniently ignore toska's quote on ted bundy for your typing.

    „I didn't know what made things tick. I didn't know what made people want to be friends. I didn't know what made people attractive to one another. I didn't know what underlay social interactions."

    surely a 4 dimensional Fi type.

    Lemmy as LII might be one of the most ridiculous typings that I have seen on this site.

  4. #1604
    soundofconfusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Berlin
    TIM
    LII/creative subtype
    Posts
    873
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Jim Morrison - IEI


  5. #1605
    Typometrics toska's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    USA
    TIM
    EII-I-HD 4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    271
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    IEI-Ni: Heather Baron-Gracie



     



     

    EII-2Ne
    | Harmonic > Dominant | INFJ | The Researcher | 4w5-1w9-5w4 | sp/sx
    "Everything comes and goes, pleasure moves on too early and trouble leaves too slow."

  6. #1606
    Typometrics toska's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    USA
    TIM
    EII-I-HD 4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    271
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    EIE-Ni: Matthew Healy



     



     

    He also worked with and mentored Heather Baron-Gracie (IEI-Ni) who seems to have taken strong influences from him.


    EII-2Ne
    | Harmonic > Dominant | INFJ | The Researcher | 4w5-1w9-5w4 | sp/sx
    "Everything comes and goes, pleasure moves on too early and trouble leaves too slow."

  7. #1607

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    11,347
    Mentioned
    1041 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default


    Harrison Gilbertson - ISTJ


    Kseniya Krivezhenko - ENFJ
    Last edited by Sol; 11-22-2019 at 09:42 PM.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  8. #1608

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    TIM
    IEI-Fe 694 so/sx
    Posts
    1,020
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    IEI


  9. #1609
    soundofconfusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Berlin
    TIM
    LII/creative subtype
    Posts
    873
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Robert Smith - ENFJ
    I would really like to know how this nonverbal typing method that sol uses works, because if you arrive to conclusions like this, then there's something seriously wrong with it. if you watch any video of Robert Smith, you clearly see that he's an introvert.



    (the interviewer is most likely an Fe extrovert, just so you can compare their behaviour, her complete focus vs. his detachment). if VI and nonverbal typings lead to these typing results, then it is a laughable typing method, and it's completely ridiculous that reading and gathering information about a person is not considered as reliable from sol's point of view, but what do I know, I'm just an F type that doesn't see the reality.

  10. #1610

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    11,347
    Mentioned
    1041 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default


    Sergey Shishikov - beta T


    Yulia Tarasova (tarasovapsycholog) - INFP
    Last edited by Sol; 11-25-2019 at 07:48 PM.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  11. #1611

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    TIM
    SLE-N 6w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    171
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soundofconfusion View Post
    I would really like to know how this nonverbal typing method that sol uses works, because if you arrive to conclusions like this, then there's something seriously wrong with it. if you watch any video of Robert Smith, you clearly see that he's an introvert.



    (the interviewer is most likely an Fe extrovert, just so you can compare their behaviour, her complete focus vs. his detachment). if VI and nonverbal typings lead to these typing results, then it is a laughable typing method, and it's completely ridiculous that reading and gathering information about a person is not considered as reliable from sol's point of view, but what do I know, I'm just an F type that doesn't see the reality.
    Hey man nice gallery in your sig. Though there are some types I personally disagree with I can see why you put them. They also aren't far off from what I I beleive those individuals types to be myself. Not saying mine are right rather than yours. Just wanted to mention it's a nice gallery. One of the better ones I've seen.

  12. #1612
    YXPR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    TIM
    INFp-Fe-D
    Posts
    165
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Not every weirdo is beta nf.

  13. #1613
    soundofconfusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Berlin
    TIM
    LII/creative subtype
    Posts
    873
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    Hey man nice gallery in your sig. Though there are some types I personally disagree with I can see why you put them. They also aren't far off from what I I beleive those individuals types to be myself. Not saying mine are right rather than yours. Just wanted to mention it's a nice gallery. One of the better ones I've seen.
    thanks! there are still some typings I'm sceptical about that I want to check next year.

  14. #1614

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    11,347
    Mentioned
    1041 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default


    Margaret Krohn (LadyLuper) - INFP


    Evgenia Kuleshina - INFP

    Quote Originally Posted by YXPR View Post
    Not every weirdo is beta nf.
    "TIM INFp-Fe-D"

    you are preconvinced
    Last edited by Sol; 12-01-2019 at 04:21 PM.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  15. #1615

    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    ILe-nE
    Posts
    218
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ENFj




    Last edited by karas; 01-02-2020 at 04:18 AM.

  16. #1616

    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    ILe-nE
    Posts
    218
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Khabib Nurmagomedov ESTp

  17. #1617
    soundofconfusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Berlin
    TIM
    LII/creative subtype
    Posts
    873
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hmm I think Conor is an SLE as well. what makes you lean towards EIE? I think that Se in your Ego is pretty much necessary for UFC.

  18. #1618
    Tetrisexual inaLim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w9 sx/sp
    Posts
    78
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Khabib is SLE

    Conor McGregor is a feeler.


  19. #1619
    soundofconfusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Berlin
    TIM
    LII/creative subtype
    Posts
    873
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by inaLim View Post
    Khabib is SLE

    Conor McGregor is a feeler.

    hmm I get your point. from the video you could get the impression that he uses Ni a lot, but I think that his visualisations are rather concrete, focused on reality and achieving his goals. @1:48 he mentions that talent doesn't exist, it's all hard work, indicating to me that he has a very low focus on Ne. the philosophy he has is extremly focused on Se, if you put in the work, you can achieve everything; I always knew that I was better than anyone else".

  20. #1620
    Averroes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    215
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Brendan Lukens - Fe-EIE



  21. #1621
    Typometrics toska's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    USA
    TIM
    EII-I-HD 4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    271
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    EIE-Ni: Claire Wineland


    EII-2Ne
    | Harmonic > Dominant | INFJ | The Researcher | 4w5-1w9-5w4 | sp/sx
    "Everything comes and goes, pleasure moves on too early and trouble leaves too slow."

  22. #1622

  23. #1623
    a two horned unicorn renegade Heretic 007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Sol's emo club being ELVF
    TIM
    ILE-C-I
    Posts
    4,965
    Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    I suspect LSI for him
    Measuring you right now

    Winning is for losers

  24. #1624

    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    ILe-nE
    Posts
    218
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heretic 007 View Post
    I suspect LSI for him
    nah SLI

    Jayztwocents SLI (Fe Polr.. IRL -grumpyCat/shrek )
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Jayztwocents

  25. #1625
    silke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    TIM
    Ni-IEI sx/sp
    Posts
    4,788
    Mentioned
    416 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Phil Jamesson - EIE 9w1 so/sx



    Jonathan Gravenor - EIE 3w4 sp/sx

  26. #1626
    soundofconfusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Berlin
    TIM
    LII/creative subtype
    Posts
    873
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Raphael - IEI



    https://www.jstor.org/stable/23207816?seq=1

    I obviously don't have any proof that he really was an IEI but from all the information I've gathered, my intuition heavily leans towards IEI for him.

  27. #1627
    Dauphin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    North Carolina
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    865
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soundofconfusion View Post
    Raphael - IEI



    https://www.jstor.org/stable/23207816?seq=1

    I obviously don't have any proof that he really was an IEI but from all the information I've gathered, my intuition heavily leans towards IEI for him.
    I don't see any strong evidence for Raphael valuing Ni, much less being IEI. To me it'd be more sensible to consider him an ESE. He was known for being a rather sociable and charming person, without Michelangelo's arrogance and with greater desire for material success. Raphael's genius is not of the far-reaching Ni sort, but of the quiet Si sort that values excellence in execution rather than imagination or daring.

  28. #1628
    soundofconfusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Berlin
    TIM
    LII/creative subtype
    Posts
    873
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dauphin View Post
    I don't see any strong evidence for Raphael valuing Ni, much less being IEI. To me it'd be more sensible to consider him an ESE. He was known for being a rather sociable and charming person, without Michelangelo's arrogance and with greater desire for material success. Raphael's genius is not of the far-reaching Ni sort, but of the quiet Si sort that values excellence in execution rather than imagination or daring.
    I don't think that Raphael was an ESE, because sensing types have a poor imagination. they create simple combinations of already known elements, and don't create something new like raphael did. I think that he was an IEI because Ni is associated with artistic and creative abilities. I want to quote Victor Gulenko's description of the state T (Time or Ni) from his new book:

    "in psychological terms, the T-state is experienced as victimization (sacrifice). This state is the most religiously colored, as it is imbued with the desire to be liberated from all earthly, carnal, binding spirits. In the T-state, a person is drawn to the mysterious, otherwordly, transcendental. In it's immorderate manifestation, it leads to hallucinations and the emergence of various mystical visions."

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transfiguration_(Raphael)

    I think it applies very well to Raphaels paintings. It's difficult to be completely sure of his type, since I can barely find any information on his character, but I have been interested in Ni artists all my life, and he strikes me as a very intuitive person whose paintings were rich with symbolism, and who was immersed in his imagination and very idealistic (that's the reason why I mentioned that it's an intuitive guess of mine, but it's a strong guess, that's why I feel confident to make a typing here). The one thing I am extremly sure of is that he was an ethical type.

    (I had to edit this message 5 times because the wikipedia link didn't work for some reason. it took 1 minute each time for the edit page to load, this website is ridiculous.)

  29. #1629
    Dauphin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    North Carolina
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    865
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soundofconfusion View Post
    I don't think that Raphael was an ESE, because sensing types have a poor imagination. they create simple combinations of already known elements, and don't create something new like raphael did. I think that he was an IEI because Ni is associated with artistic and creative abilities. I want to quote Victor Gulenko's description of the state T (Time or Ni) from his new book:

    "in psychological terms, the T-state is experienced as victimization (sacrifice). This state is the most religiously colored, as it is imbued with the desire to be liberated from all earthly, carnal, binding spirits. In the T-state, a person is drawn to the mysterious, otherwordly, transcendental. In it's immorderate manifestation, it leads to hallucinations and the emergence of various mystical visions."

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transfiguration_(Raphael)

    I think it applies very well to Raphaels paintings. It's difficult to be completely sure of his type, since I can barely find any information on his character, but I have been interested in Ni artists all my life, and he strikes me as a very intuitive person whose paintings were rich with symbolism, and who was immersed in his imagination and very idealistic (that's the reason why I mentioned that it's an intuitive guess of mine, but it's a strong guess, that's why I feel confident to make a typing here). The one thing I am extremly sure of is that he was an ethical type.

    (I had to edit this message 5 times because the wikipedia link didn't work for some reason. it took 1 minute each time for the edit page to load, this website is ridiculous.)
    Intuitive types do not have exclusive rights to artistic genius. Raphael was nothing like the modern individualistic artist (which was practically invented by Michelangelo, Raphael's rival), he held himself strictly to Renaissance standards of propriety and acted more as an unnaturally talented artisan. His workshop was large, even for the time, as he had as much as 50 assistants. And again, while Raphael was often original and imaginative in his paintings, he ultimately values excellence in design and execution over content.

  30. #1630
    Averroes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    215
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    LSI


  31. #1631
    Averroes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    215
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    IEI


  32. #1632
    soundofconfusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Berlin
    TIM
    LII/creative subtype
    Posts
    873
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dauphin View Post
    Intuitive types do not have exclusive rights to artistic genius. Raphael was nothing like the modern individualistic artist (which was practically invented by Michelangelo, Raphael's rival), he held himself strictly to Renaissance standards of propriety and acted more as an unnaturally talented artisan. His workshop was large, even for the time, as he had as much as 50 assistants. And again, while Raphael was often original and imaginative in his paintings, he ultimately values excellence in design and execution over content.
    I think that you're making a lot of good points. I will keep my typing as an intuitive impression until I find more information, but I removed him from my gallery, thanks! what's your opinion on Michelangelo's type?

    Karlheinz Stockhausen - IEI


  33. #1633
    Dauphin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    North Carolina
    TIM
    EIE
    Posts
    865
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soundofconfusion View Post
    I think that you're making a lot of good points. I will keep my typing as an intuitive impression until I find more information, but I removed him from my gallery, thanks! what's your opinion on Michelangelo's type?

    Karlheinz Stockhausen - IEI

    I've typed Michelangelo as SLE. He was dynamic (in the non-Reinin sense) and constantly active; but blunt, short-tempered, and very weak in Fi. His love of Dante and Neoplatonist philosophy might suggest he was Ni-creative but I would need more evidence to be confident in that.

    My initial view of Stockhausen is that he's ILE, but that's just a hunch so far.

  34. #1634
    a two horned unicorn renegade Heretic 007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Sol's emo club being ELVF
    TIM
    ILE-C-I
    Posts
    4,965
    Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    LSI creative - Applied Science



    LSI creative - inventor who with enthusiasm will lead you into their subject. Usually combines various tools and techniques into a mechanism to get a desired result. This dude is like a poster boy.
    @squark
    Last edited by Heretic 007; 01-01-2020 at 10:35 PM.
    Measuring you right now

    Winning is for losers

  35. #1635
    soundofconfusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Berlin
    TIM
    LII/creative subtype
    Posts
    873
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dauphin View Post
    I've typed Michelangelo as SLE. He was dynamic (in the non-Reinin sense) and constantly active; but blunt, short-tempered, and very weak in Fi. His love of Dante and Neoplatonist philosophy might suggest he was Ni-creative but I would need more evidence to be confident in that.

    My initial view of Stockhausen is that he's ILE, but that's just a hunch so far.
    I don't think that he was a logical type. he was so deeply immersed in his intuition that he thought he was an extraterrestrial being from a planet orbiting the star Sirius. I think he was a geniuis and a visionary, but logical types always orient themselves at the laws of nature, so it's hard for me to believe that he could be anthing but an ethical type. Time has always played a major part in his work. I think it's very clear that he was a heavy Ni user.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ico_WVMQIS4

  36. #1636

    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    ILe-nE
    Posts
    218
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Louis Rossmann LSI

    The intro and ending lol



  37. #1637
    soundofconfusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Berlin
    TIM
    LII/creative subtype
    Posts
    873
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Jonny Greenwood - IEI


  38. #1638
    thework.com Kalinoche the Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    currently belgium
    Posts
    3,239
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default





    this guy is my fave utuber
    Last edited by Kalinoche the Child; 01-02-2020 at 06:35 PM.
    honest labor needs no master

    Nothing good is a miracle, nothing lovely is a dream.

    Επί πάντων μέμνησο τα έσχατά σου, και ου μη αμαρτήσης

  39. #1639
    ТРВЕ КВЛТ DarkAngelFireWizard666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Hell
    TIM
    N-IEI 459 sp/sx
    Posts
    1,323
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soundofconfusion View Post
    Jonny Greenwood - IEI



    Such a soft-spoken and shy man

  40. #1640
    Typometrics toska's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    USA
    TIM
    EII-I-HD 4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    271
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    IEI-Ni: Daniel Caesar


    EII-2Ne
    | Harmonic > Dominant | INFJ | The Researcher | 4w5-1w9-5w4 | sp/sx
    "Everything comes and goes, pleasure moves on too early and trouble leaves too slow."

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •