Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
He has described social situations as being transparent to him. This is no T in any shape or form.
It's not enough to think him as T type. To analyse words and behavior you'd need to know the person better and wider, than by short random talking for medias. It needs special questionnaires, at least. Also those words mb partly related to N.
I typed a SLE woman IRL. She perceived herself as emotional, introverted and messed with religion. But she was not such if to compare her with people having F, I types, and her religious interests should be surface. People may perceive themselves wrongly by Jung's types norms or just say anything, especially for public. The wrong self-perception is clear when people do tests and get there wrong types.

> Blatantly prop up whoever agrees with you. Generic Eastern European corruption

She did not say the agreement with my opinion about T as his type.

The corruption is high anywhere, including in Western Europe and USA. You take USA propaganda about Eastern Europe "barbarians" too seriously. Note: USSR [before Gorbachev] had lesser criminal level than USA of those and now days.

Anyway. Count Dankula is not IEI. He looks weird enough to be SLE, for example.