this guy EIE mimicking LIE
    LII mimicking EIE

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    More like that, I agree. Likely alpha NT mocking a more 'shallow' variety of EIE.
    reminded that one

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Karl Marx - ESTP Zhukov

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by khcs View Post
    Karl Marx - ESTP Zhukov
    Karl wuz IEI lmao. Lenin was SLE e_e.. jezz these typings.

Only beta NFs like uncle Karl and mustache uncle Adi have the power to destroy the world. STs don't.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    Karl wuz IEI lmao. Lenin was SLE e_e.. jezz these typings.

Only beta NFs like uncle Karl and mustache uncle Adi have the power to destroy the world. STs don't.
    @shotgunfingers Thank you for your information.

In my database Karl Marx is ESTP Zhukov and Vladimir Lenin is ENFP Huxley. These results are accurate and they can not be changed further. Though, can not decide which one to hate more.

Sure there are typology experts who agree with these results but they are not allowed to state it publicly. Nice Day.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Kreayshawn - could be Hamlet

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Nyxx - Yesenin

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Avens O'brien - ISTJ Maxim Gorky

TIM
    ILe-nE
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ave View Post
    Nyxx - Yesenin

ESI (aggressor Fi-Se)

TIM
    ILe-nE
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI

Wait, is Amy Lee SEI?with ni-role?
    Last edited by karas; 08-13-2020 at 11:23 AM.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Zydrunas Savickas - ESTP - Zhukov

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cannon Hinnant - ENFJ Hamlet or ENFP Huxley ?

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

IEI-Fe 3w4, her mother-in-law seems to be SEE-Se

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Former WWE wrestler James 'Kamala' Harris - ESTP Zhukov

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Reg Park - ESTP Zhukov

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Glenn Danzig - ESTP Zhukov

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Big Herc - INFP Yesenin ?

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Jerry Only - INFP Yesenin

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Cassandra Peterson (Elvira Mistress of the Dark) - INFP Yesenin

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

GG Allin - ESTP Zhukov 8w7

Hilarious how he pwns that preachy "police officer". Over and over. (Second video)

2:42
    Police officer: You belong in prison
    GG: You are in prison!
    GG: In your own mind!

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Irina Smelaya - Tatarka - Yesenin

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Carmen Best - ESTP Zhukov (Resigned)

Identical Inter-type Relationship

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reg Park - ESTP Zhukov

Anabolics are so amazing for what they can do.

Society is not ready for or, equipped to have them yet as mainstream.

Meanwhile it prefers hypocrisy from users, and the most hypocritical, the fake natties, including occasional seasonal users, combined with those who devote themselves to controlling what the other adult great apes do with their time on Earth.
    We could have the world so much better, and stronger and more balanced and beautiful, instead we seem to prefer power games and petty violence. Along with blanket laws encompassing all drugs instead of addressing each drug individually in conjunction with their real specific harms.

For instance, lumping anabolics and the hundreds of derivatives with cocaine and heroine, two substances which cause so much harm to individual and the other apes around him or her.

Whereas anabolics create peak individuals, a true gift of modern effort.

I see this as no different a pursuit as purchasing expensive cars, building beautiful homes or gardens, the thousands of hobbies humans do with there free time, as all is vanity anyway beyond survival.

Clown world.

Nail these men and woman and ruin their lives to serve the current hedgemony. The zeitgeist demands her sacrifices. Only approved pursuits that do not threaten other monkey's insecurities are acceptable uses of time.

Besides, anabolics already has built in consequences, metaphorical payments owed, the shrinking testicles without the use of HCG, is one of them.

But, this is not enough for the Establishment. She demands jail and finished lifestreams in her attempt to moralize the pursuit of perfection and beauty.

So, use but don't tell. Pretend and lie. The modern hypocritical way.
    Last edited by timber; 08-14-2020 at 05:00 PM.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    Anabolics are so amazing for what they can do.
    Are you implying Reg was on anabolics?

Reg Park didn't use anabolics in the 1940s 50s, nobody did. They couldn't have, as Metandienone (marketed as Dianabol), was simply not known as an anabolic until the 1960s. Today there are other anabolics but back then none were known until it was discovered Dianabol worked as such. It is possible Reg Park used anabolics later on in his career.

Here he is posing with Arnold. Arnold is a bit bigger in terms of muscle mass but it is about the same.

I'm not going debate who is and isn't on steroids. But they weren't known until the 1960s, hence Mr. Olympia. So bodybuilders like John Mcwilliams who achieved 20 inch arms did so without roids, believe it or not.

Here is McWilliams from a 1950 article about his arm size:

1950. Steroids weren't known!

I have to wonder why it is that you scream steroids for Reg Park, Timber, when our knowledge of anabolic steroids precludes the possibility of 1950s bodybuilders using them.

Guys like Reg Park were exceptionally gifted genetically, plus applied training principles that work for natural bodybuilders. Many bodybuilding routines are designed for guys with steroids.

Besides, Mr. Olympia comptetitors have never denied using steroids. Arnold admitted he used them his whole life, and none of the other enhanced lifters who are serious do either to my knowledge. It just wouldn't be credible to deny it, given that most of the others do. The only ones that do are Youtube fitness channel clowns that talk about "one year natural transformations". Not all youtube channels on lifting are jokes either - there are good ones too.

Maybe you should do some more research on bodybuilding before saying these kinds of things, as they reflect that you are misinformed, if that is what you are saying.

If you are not correlating Reg with steroid use, then I agree with what you are saying about the fake natties.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Emotional support alligator for a person from the beta quadrant.

Wally may be an ESFP type who enjoys the attention of its surrounding. Warning: Do not ever try to do this with any unknown reptile!

Last edited by khcs; 08-14-2020 at 07:54 PM.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you implying Reg was on anabolics?

Reg Park didn't use anabolics in the 1940s 50s, nobody did. They couldn't have, as Metandienone (marketed as Dianabol), was simply not known as an anabolic until the 1960s. Today there are other anabolics but back then none were known until it was discovered Dianabol worked as such. It is possible Reg Park used anabolics later on in his career.

Here he is posing with Arnold. Arnold is a bit bigger in terms of muscle mass but it is about the same.

I'm not going debate who is and isn't on steroids. But they weren't known until the 1960s, hence Mr. Olympia. So bodybuilders like John Mcwilliams who achieved 20 inch arms did so without roids, believe it or not.

Here is McWilliams from a 1950 article about his arm size:

1950. Steroids weren't known!

I have to wonder why it is that you scream steroids for Reg Park, Timber, when our knowledge of anabolic steroids precludes the possibility of 1950s bodybuilders using them.

Guys like Reg Park were exceptionally gifted genetically, plus applied training principles that work for natural bodybuilders. Many bodybuilding routines are designed for guys with steroids.

Besides, Mr. Olympia comptetitors have never denied using steroids. Arnold admitted he used them his whole life, and none of the other enhanced lifters who are serious do either to my knowledge. It just wouldn't be credible to deny it, given that most of the others do. The only ones that do are Youtube fitness channel clowns that talk about "one year natural transformations". Not all youtube channels on lifting are jokes either - there are good ones too.

Maybe you should do some more research on bodybuilding before saying these kinds of things, as they reflect that you are misinformed, if that is what you are saying.

If you are not correlating Reg with steroid use, then I agree with what you are saying about the fake natties.
    Lmao.

He did. Anyone who knows what it looks like knows what I'm talking about. I give you the benefit of the doubt and chalk up your naivete to you being a young intuitive sociotype. The boy is juiced through the roof in that photo.

1950s and 1960s steroids were booming.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are ppl attracted to these unnatural muscly men? I remember as a young teen being drawn to eating disorders because it was an ideal of femininity... (Though that's not all it was) How is this not the opposite?

I stopped eating, they buff themselves up... What is the difference? I guess as dumb eternal victim of the patriarchy I wanted to die, but how are they not lost in a false gender ideal?

I don't wanna undermine myself in that I was in an abusive household and this was how I found freedom, but still it was terribly gendered.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    Are ppl attracted to these unnatural muscly men? I remember as a young teen being drawn to eating disorders because it was an ideal of femininity... (Though that's not all it was) How is this not the opposite?

I stopped eating, they buff themselves up... What is the difference? I guess as dumb eternal victim of the patriarchy I wanted to die, but how are they not lost in a false gender ideal?

I don't wanna undermine myself in that I was in an abusive household and this was how I found freedom, but still it was terribly gendered.
    Do you say that you "found freedom" in your abusive household by not eating, because you were exercising control over the one thing that was yours, which is your body?

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

-yes
    -yes
    -no, gender is not a social construct. Men feel like men in their bones, same with women for female.
    -eating disorder vs becoming strong, youthful, and healthy. Not seeing the relation. Could also be slight projection as well, abuse, eating disorder, past trauma, depression(?).

Like I said it's all vanity. Sitting at home watching tv is no different for the gene machine, at least in one path their is heart and heroism.

I'm sensing masculinity is toxic idealouge here. In what way does muscles bother, why, and can this be lived with. Finally, justify criminalizing this on principle alone, and not on lack of sociatal health framework, as in not set up for public administration of testosterone.

Finally, do you personally exercise? I don't do a lot of hobbies, but can't see how my non participation would mean those people who do them are deluding themselves. As I stated before, BB and anabolics is no different in my mind than anything else man does with his free time. I don't see the need to encompass it in pathology. For some people yes, but there are millions and millions of men who use them including woman. You would be surprised. All of them suffer from body dismorphia? Would you rather people spend their time making art? Or purchasing items? I really can't grasp your point, it sounds like it's coming from the small 'me' that's afraid to shine and afraid to let others shine in their form and fashion.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    1950s ... steroids were booming.
    Except you're wrong.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think gender is far and large a social construct but I also think a point needs to be made for gendered expressions being sexually attractive as they emphasize polarity between sexes.

Also there are many cases where bodybuilding can lead to similar eating disorders as you find in young women, in fact something that gets talked about is "bigorexia" the perception that one isn't muscular enough. Usually this affects men but even women can be affected by it. Obviously this is not everyone who is into bodybuilding, but it does exist.

Also another point needs to be made about what is "natural" and "unnataural" in terms of physique. I think we need to define what we mean by "unnatural" vs "natural" anyways, if you are talking about steroid use then see my two posts above.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reg Park - ESFJ Hugo

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Policeman - ESTP Zhukov

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@timber not everything ends in controlling people. All that stuff is coming from you. If I had all the power in the world I wouldn't criminalize bodybuilding. I would probably decriminalize a lot of stuff. I think your true enemies are better found and fought on Twitter. Given how you characterize me, I'm a cheap shot. When there is a dragon to defeat you are out aiming at chickens.

Granted, my post had "culture police" vibes, so I cannot blame you there. The culture police are insidious. They bring fear of being controlled. Puritanical.
    Last edited by marooned; 08-15-2020 at 05:11 PM.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hillary Clinton - ESTP Zhukov

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESTP Zhukov