Page 12 of 76 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Thread: Socionics Beta types Examples

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I could see the possibility of Case being SLE;

She's way too sensual and grounded in the real world to be an intuitive N type.

She and the people that know her describe her as "tough," usually a manifestation of Se not Si. She does come off like a self-confident person that will push herself to meet her goals. For example, pushing aside her hunger to satisfy the diet she's on, going out with friends even though she finds it pointless, making sure she budgets her money correctly etc. Si types usually just do what they want to help their internal states reach homeostasis

She's very image focused; she appears "Cool and Hip" (wears backwards hat, plans out and knows what looks good) and knows exactly how she's coming across to her audience, to her followers on instagram, and to the random people she meets on the streets. She dolls up with make-up even when she doesn't want to because she knows how it affects her image. She likes Marilyn Monroe because of the image she represents. You can tell she carries herself with a sense of pride almost like a celebrity.

She's materialistic. She likes brand name things and the finer things in life. She gets things because they are fashionable/cool/helps her image, not because it helps her internal state of comfort or anything.

She's very aware of her surroundings; watching/observing drunk people, seeing how beautiful the sky is, noticing people looking at her while she's eating, etc - she does this all while she's talking to the camera. This is because she's using Se to absorb /take in sensory info from the environment. This is different from when a type goes into Si-reflecting mode, they are usually more oblivious to their surroundings/environment.

She's gotten into trouble in the past; getting suspended from school twice (probz due to Se volition). I agree she doesn't really assert herself to others in the video, but come on, she's talking to the camera what do you expect lol

Finally, she often thinks about the deeper meaning/purpose behind the things that she does. Interested in the mysteries of space/Universe (possibly manifestation of Ni-seeking) (Could also be related to Se - being denied to explore the world) She also expresses dislike for seemingly pointless endeavors - IMO SLE wants to find that one grand purpose
    Last edited by Computer Loser; 12-15-2020 at 09:06 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Stella - ENFJ(?)

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Brock Lesnar seems a little bit delta ST.

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...1-Brock-Lesnar

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Jose Miranda - Se-SLE

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Marc Johnson - mb ESTP

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    270 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Gia Carangi....SLE 9w8 sx/so

Pink (SLE-Ti):

Megan Fox (SLE-Ti):

Sasha Grey (SLE-Ti):

Joey Merlino (SLE-Ti)

Lindsay Lohan (SLE-Ti):

Gia Carangi (SLE-Ti)

sx/so irises (look close):

see the yellow glaze inside the iris:

under a certain light a white myst appears inside the iris due to that glaze of yellow. seen here:

i've yet to see an instance where a person with that iris pigmentation didn't meet all the usual markers for sx/so. and didn't vibe like sx/so.

it's got to be misty white though, not pasty white. this would be pasty white:

pasty whites are imitation sx/so irises, not the real thing....a fugazi, like fake gold. two different types.
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 11-13-2015 at 05:34 AM.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Kill4Me

In the famous words of Red Foreman: "you are a dumbass".

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    270 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    @Kill4Me

In the famous words of Red Foreman: "you are a dumbass".
    that's pretty insane how me posting examples can provoke that response from you....i guess that's the only way you can get my attention after i ignored your last private message. anybody can get my attention, but not everybody is cool enough to earn my attention. That's the difference between you and others. reactance/nyx pawned you pretty good on the global warming thread, too. so i wouldn't be calling anybody a dumbass. you don't come across as particularly intelligent. you might think you are, but your arguments on the global warming thread and others were mostly nonsensical. I could make you look stupid lots of the time...like I recently did, when I told you I'd been backstabbing you for a year on the Tinder thread and you took me seriously. Even private messaging me with this nonsensical ramble:

[deleted by lungs]

That makes absolutely no sense, but yeah, exploiting your gullibility was pretty amusing. Believe me, nobody in the world would waste a year backstabbing your ass. The funny part is you actually think somebody would, and me of all people. You haven't been able to prove yourself to me in any way, shape or form. Maybe you make the big highlight of some married old geezer's day at a highway rest stop (one that looks like red foreman) but here you're just a lost oldbie. You're a little fish and I'm the whale. If I didn't have a life....I could invest the time into making you look stupid more often with the numerous dumb arguments you make in debate but I don't have the motivation too, and besides, you show it without me having to do it. try to remind yourself that your opinion isn't significant to me the next time you think you want to share it. Move on, oldbie.
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 11-14-2015 at 04:15 PM. Reason: PM

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do you know what happens at highway rest stops @Kill4Me?

Insider information?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I know that she talks a lot because she's IEI

She's a bit dramatic

"it's so much, it's soon much, it's ssssssoooo much"

When I watch this video I'm reminded of why the socionics descriptions say that IEI are vaguely reminiscent of EII and how the IEI has a face of an angel. They do @Starfall <3

It's a 12:30 minute video about the same thing lol

I would just say "I love you, be nice to each other."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tifRNT4afbg

Does not compare to my somberness lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtG2Y0G-a8g
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 06-17-2016 at 03:29 AM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Nick Offerman - ISTJ

Gia Carangi - INFP

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post

Nick Offerman - ISTJ
    Nick Offerman is Delta. SLI, in fact.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SisOfNight View Post
    Nick Offerman is Delta. SLI
    I'd look at your list of LSI.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^Yeah I can see the yellow jaundice in the eyes, clear SX/SO type. The flash of light in the pupils really adds to the instinct stacking.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    He seems like an introvert. But ethical yea.
    The girl reminds me of my mom.
    Last edited by maniac; 06-17-2016 at 02:48 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Carlos Lehder Rivas - ISFJ(?)

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aww, yes. Megadan has the distinctive LSI moustache.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    distinctive LSI moustache.
    yep. one of Universe's mysteries

Vlad Cepes - ISTJ
    Last edited by Sol; 12-03-2015 at 11:56 AM.

11:18 woman in red ENFj woman in dark blue INFj

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Tae Seng - SLE E8

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Angry Taiwanese guy - SLE

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

guess the type

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Angry Taiwanese guy - ISTJ

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Amanda Palmer - ESTP
    Naomi Campbell - INTP
    Azealia Banks - INFP(?)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Bam Margera - ESFP(?)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

CutiePieMariza - ENTP

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Bronson, Eastwood - yes
    Eduard Basurin - N, mb ENTJ
    Putin - INTP

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Tana Mongeau - F

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Vivian Leigh - ENFJ
    Mirjana Puhar - mb
    Dona Drake - S type
    Kurt Cobain - yes

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Btw, you mistype a lot of Gammas/Deltas as Beta.

Pamela Anderson is SEE, for instance.

David Bowie is Fi lead and valuing.

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I've got a quick mouth, and I set my boundaries. Nothing ever happened that I couldn't handle. Once when a guy came on stage making rude gestures, I hit him over the head with my guitar.

"When I was seven, I decided to buy all my friends some ice cream, but the problem was where to get the money. Sneaking into church, I went to the side of the altar where you can light a candle for your loved ones and took the money from the collection boxes. "

"I'm totally active. I am just this side of hyper. I jog and go to the gym every day. When I'm on the computer, I'm reading, I'm writing, I'm never quiet. My brain is very rarely not engaged. Every now and again I will fall asleep under the parasol in the sun, but that's a rarity."

"I made up my mind that I was going to be just like Elvis. It never occurred to me that Elvis was a man. I just wanted to be him. He had a huge impact on me, right down to that black leather jumpsuit he wore on the '68 Comeback Special. "

"I may have been sexy, but I was covered up total. There was something left to the imagination."

"I am flattered to have been the woman to have opened the door for female rockers to be accepted into the mainly male industry. "

"Even though my first marriage broke up, I'd say that I've had two good marriages and two good men. I've been very lucky. I like to think it's karma because, in a relationship, I give 300 per cent. I'm straight with my men, and I like to think it comes back."

"I joined an all-girl band in Detroit and, although I was a pianist and drummer, I was asked to play bass because no one else wanted to. When I strapped it on, it fit me as good as my leathers. At the first gig we played, I looked out at the audience and thought, 'This is what I'm going to be doing for the rest of my life."

"The bass player's function, along with the drums, is to be the engine that drives the car... everything else is merely colours."

"I was a me-ist. I believed in the right to do whatever I wanted to do regardless of gender. Still do."

"Anyone who has had their heart broken learns to keep a little safety area. Even now in my relationship, I have something I can call my own in case something goes wrong. You need a place to retreat to."

"I think like a man but have the emotions of a woman, and that's really dangerous."

"I'm one of those rare breed of rock n' rollers with a brain, probably because the brain's still intact."

"I didn't think I was going to change the world for women; I just did what I did. My big thing was that I didn't change who and what I was to become successful. I will not be told what to do; I'm a real independent girl."

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Yuriy Bogdanov - ISTJ

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Krystal Boyd - Ni-IEI

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Gordon Ramsey again. He is SLE because he crosses over people's territory so easily and doesn't let people do what they in charge of and unlike LSE he hasn't coordinated with his daughter before the show and they are just a mess, very unorganized and uncoordinated and he has no control over his daughter's actions. So unlike and LSE dad who will "As fathers, male LSEs are strict and demanding, but patiently train their children to appreciate order and organization. They are also not indifferent to the successes of their children in school. He will without fail ensure that his son or daughter receive higher education after finishing school."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nUKwvFsjA4
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 07-22-2016 at 01:19 PM.
    -

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Gordon Ramsey again. He is SLE because he crosses over people's territory so easily and doesn't let people do what they in charge of and unlike LSE he hasn't coordinated with his daughter before the show and they are just a mess, very unorganized and uncoordinated and he has no control over his daughter's actions. So unlike and LSE dad who will "As fathers, male LSEs are strict and demanding, but patiently train their children to appreciate order and organization. They are also not indifferent to the successes of their children in school. He will without fail ensure that his son or daughter receive higher education after finishing school."

LSE

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I think he is most likely a beta type. I'm not quite sure which beta though. Not IEI. I lean slightly towards LSI at this moment because he does seem more rational type with strong Se and wants things to be 'just so.'
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

This tumblr blog is Beta ST AF.

*********** 21-04-19:

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Anna (socioneru) - ESTP

Aleksandr (socioneru) - INFP

Sergey (socioneru) - ESTP

Mariya (socioneru) - ENFJ
    Last edited by Sol; 03-07-2016 at 10:54 AM.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Danny Rolling (serial killer) - SLE-Se 6w7