Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Four Seasons: Four Quadras

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ishysquishy
    I'm a winter all the way. Black is my best colour, which makes me very happy!

Note to self: Buy more black!

I don't know if I'm crazy but my demeanour changes ever-so-slightly depending on what colour I'm wearing. I tend to be a little depressed in white, ultra ADD in blue, and just generally fantastic in black.
    Hey! I know you! Are you living in my head? Well, how do you do? Let's take a little stroll . . .
    <--- Me pouring out all my love on you!

Some days its just not worth chewing through the restraints.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis
    That's somewhat of what you were saying, right?
    No really. Each individual can configure colors to suit their personality and lifestyle. An estp who is a summer may perfer the darker or bolder colors of the summer pallet rather than the softest most delicate. Her personality may require it, or her age, or her job or god knows what else.

What I am saying is that those two people even though they are of the same socionics type will be influenced by their coloring.
    An estp who is a summer will look and interact differently than an estp who is a winter.
    In other words the seasons have certain characteristics and looks associated with them. Your personality and appearance will be modified towards those characteristics no matter what socionic type you are. This may be a little confusing because I am mentally combining two different ideas to come to a better understanding of people. Its like comparing socionics to the eneagram or some other system.
    There really is a great deal of room and variety within each person so no one has to feel pigeon-holed.

Topaz

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro-the-Lion
    sexy
    Oh, I don't know... I think it does give me a certain amount of that "tough guy" look. It proves I've "seen some action" .
    Beware! Nerd genes on the prowl.

INFj - The Holy CPU Saint
    Dishonorary INFp
    Baah

(Very good place for emoticons. Right-click on the one you want and select "properties" for direct link)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro-the-Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by Darklord
    Pimples on my face. Inflamed but mostly grown scrapes on my left palm and right knee. Scars on my left index finger and the inside of my upper lip.
    sexy
    ever compare scars with a new love interest?? :wink:
    Entp
    ILE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze
    Not really .
    I refrained from mentioning the scar on my right knee right above the scrape, the scars on my thighs (honestly don't know where those came from ), my permanently disfigured left index finger and the wrist where the bones still have barely distinguishable traces of my breaking it.

Dishonorary INFp
    Baah

(Very good place for emoticons. Right-click on the one you want and select "properties" for direct link)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alcohol thins the blood out, which, despite the initial warmth, inevitably makes you colder than before.
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

"Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let's see... 17 years old, male, Norwegian, fluent in over 2 forms of communication (Norwegian and English) and learning four more (German, Russian, French and Latin). Apparently often mistaken for socionics INFp, which may be due to my near-equal Fi and Fe (With Fi still stronger). Reads fantasy and sci fi literature by the shiploads. Currently an exchange student in the US. Weird ability to sense energy. 180 cm tall, and weighing in between 80 and 85 kgs. Can't help but do well in school, even in the subjects I truly don't bother about. Uses glasses. Caucasian. Green eyes. Nicknamed "E-man" by some. Pimples on my face. Inflamed but mostly grown scrapes on my left palm and right knee. Scars on my left index finger and the inside of my upper lip. Called crazy by some and genius by others, I'm really just an average guy with a rare personality type. Likes cucumbers and Norse mythology and typically writes four times as much as needed for school.

Enough info yet ?

My take on the seasons:

Spring came with thawing and with wetness for my feet.
    Spring came with insects and unstable cold-slash-heat.

Summer came with 'squitos and with overheat and noise.
    Summer came with indoors-guilt and mum's upbraiding voice.

Autumn came with rain and an depressing end to life.
    Autumn came with greyness, school and early morning rise.

Winter came with solitude and silence, cold and peace.
    Winter came with thought and an excuse to use PCs.
    Bravo, Darklord
    Now all we have to do is get you published. Thats a lot on your plate with all the languages. I have trouble with just spanish and a little portugues.
    Now I see why you like winter. Its not my favorite season but I'll cast my vote in your favor. As long as its just theoretical

Topaz

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze
    Not really .
    I refrained from mentioning the scar on my right knee right above the scrape, the scars on my thighs (honestly don't know where those came from ), my permanently disfigured left index finger and the wrist where the bones still have barely distinguishable traces of my breaking it.
    Uh are you in the habit of jumping into plate glass windows or not wearing a saftey belt? Whats with all the scars? Too much TV action films? Maybe you are a spy with amnesia.

Topaz

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Topaz
    Uh are you in the habit of jumping into plate glass windows or not wearing a saftey belt? Whats with all the scars? Too much TV action films? Maybe you are a spy with amnesia.
    Nah, I've just had some very weird ideas from time to time. Most of those scars are from bicycling or similar. In Norway, bicycling is a high-risk sport. The disfigured finger is an homage to volleyball, the sprained wrist is the deed of a ball of ice camouflaged as snow, and the scar on the disfigured finger is from a very unlucky cut that got oil into it. The lip and knee scars are from the same bicycle incident, and the current scrapes from stumbling over my own feet in the driveway .

I promise you, I've grown more settled down since those days. The worst thing that happens regularily to me is "rain toe".

Dishonorary INFp
    Baah

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12