View Poll Results: Kristen Stewart's type?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

1 3.70%
  • SEI (ISFp)

1 3.70%
  • ESE (ESFj)

1 3.70%
  • LII (INTj)

1 3.70%
  • SLE (ESTp)

2 7.41%
  • IEI (INFp)

2 7.41%
  • EIE (ENFj)

1 3.70%
  • LSI (ISTj)

6 22.22%
  • SEE (ESFp)

2 7.41%
  • ILI (INTp)

7 25.93%
  • LIE (ENTj)

1 3.70%
  • ESI (ISFj)

3 11.11%
  • IEE (ENFp)

1 3.70%
  • SLI (ISTp)

8 29.63%
  • LSE (ESTj)

2 7.41%
  • EII (INFj)

4 14.81%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kristen Stewart

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

sensor af

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

The only type she could be besides ESI is SLI, but she seems kinda whiny and self-absorbed for SLI . Fe retardation is obvious though.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

ILI

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

LSI
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by universe View Post
    Yeah when someone rocks their leg - confirmed autism

Ive worked with autistic children and had friends with aspergers, she shows no signs of autism
    I'm just saying I think she's on the spectrum. Not that it's very severe. I've got some similar tendencies, which is why I'm pointing it out. But it can be called whatever, Fe-PoLR or weak Fe or whatever, or lack of some mirror-neurons or social anxiety or some shit, whatever it is, if it makes people happy.

Quote Originally Posted by universe View Post
    Clear intuitive
    How do you figure? In the interviews, she doesn't say a whole lot and only briefly responds to talk show hosts. I'd expect Ni to be a little more involved and expansive when talking. But those probably aren't good examples of her natural behavior.
    Last edited by strangeling; 07-19-2016 at 11:12 PM.

I watched this and liked it. She opens up about her motivations in this a bit more.

I still believe, that she is very strongly using Fi... like a background process, that is always on and is sth. deeply close for her and also sth. vitalizing to her.

She is pretty 'autonomous' with it, like staying with that against critism from others, she can't really let that go, bcuz mb it's to 'ego' with her.

The content of what she is talking about is also dimensional, nuanced.

When I hear that people are intimidated or they think, that I’m like ... you know... reposed or like unnaproachable or something, that actually... I hate it, I’m always like dude come up say anything to me, I would love to engage with you. (well first impressions can be misleading, she explains, why she might come across like this ‚aloof‘ further down)

Most people find emotional or like overwhelming feeling to be a weakness and I think, that if you just own it and live in it you can utilize it and you can grow and be happier. (seeing the positivity in being in touch with your feelings)

Let’s talk about equals so this is a harder love love story, it’s set in a futuristic world ... we function much better, if we had no feelings. Right, which I think, what we all think, when we have been feeling too much of anything, you know ... those emotions whether they are tied to being in love with someone or tied to an ambition, that is ... you know... when you are young seemingly beyond you, or just something you are passionate about, like you think about a world you take like seemingly debilitating emotions, if you take those away ... the competitive nature away... take fear away... and you only endowed with an intellectual curiosity, would we function and would we progress, without this thing, that keeps us all together? (no devauling of feelings and emotions, the opposite enhancing and advocating for their importance)

My answer was like ... I just don’t understand this, why would I even get out of bed. I’m like a total you know, I don’t consider myself like eh... I think I’ve got like this emotional line that I very much trust. For instance I cannot add 2 and 2 without going 1,2,3,4 yet I do trust myself in this way, that I think is a gift and something, that is squashed and if ... after a breakup you are totally screwed, you are ... I never ever wanna feel like this again. I think that I would be a better person, that could function. NO, you have to go through it, you have to feel it, that what makes us who we are and that’s why... that’s... what’s life without that. (‚emotional line, that I very much trust – trusting in feelings, what they might tell you, it’s like an imperative for her)

(interviewer) You are someone that’s very powerful. You’re powerful, you’re intimitading, your energy is intimidating. I know it’s not your fault, it’s all projection or feeling of it.
    (Kristen) I’m terrified... that’s the thing and ... people like definetely project like insecurities on each other and of the sudden it gets like really clouded.

To like anybody, who perceives me as guarded in a given context, typically speaking it would be a really superficial interview, that means nothing to me, therefore I cannot fully invest myself in it, because it would be a lie. So it’s like. I’m kinda working against myself in a weird way ... comes across as the opposite. But what I’m really dying to do as an actor as a person all the time is to reveal myself, because I get to know that I ... you know there is this constant curiosity and like desire to get down to it as an actor ... I have this aversion, this really strong aversion to feeling subject to something, that doesn’t feel real to me and so all of the sudden I get weird and I kind of put off this opposite thing. (explaining why she might come across as ‚aloof‘)

The hardest part about this movie, probably was, feeling this fundamental basic firsts... like the first love, first sunrise, first time you have been affected by physical beauty, the first time you just feel really in touch with the animal inside of you.(feeling in touch with something inside, internal feelings)

And as women obviously, we feel more of or ... it’s not acceptable for women to be more emotional, beacuse that’s obviously very weak, but at the same time it’s our strength, that you can balance it. (strength - getting energy out of this inner source? vitalizing source for her)

I just love the emotional backbone, that women can provide in male female relationships. He so quientessential represent sthe strength of a man ... she quientessentially represents the strength of a woman. I loved that. I loved the balance of those 2.

It was a relieve to let things out. It was a relief to communicate. Talk to acknowledge your feelings.

I‘m so mood oriented. I wanna be honest all the time, like I wanna have a real conversation with whoever is in front of me talking, even if it’s 5 minutes and it’s a stupid interview. If you come in in a bad mood, if you come in affected by something, that is unbeknowst to people... the feeling of coming in and going ... ahh good morning... there is nothing more painful than that, it makes your body shake. (natural flow/state of feelings, moving away from sth. that is kind of ‚artificial‘, moving towards sth. that feels real ‚inside‘, to keep in touch with sth. internal is real)

It’s just... I can’t go to work with a cold or with some sort of fight I had with my mom or I’m like disagreeing with my brother ... it’s like I’m an oversharer. So to keep things in is sth. I’m familiar with, but it‘s just so ... ugh ... ugly I hate it, I hate the feeling. I feel so sorry for people, when you can see them struggling with hiding their feeling so it felt really good to do a movie, where it was like unabashedly human and down to it just be ... bargh (again amping up the whole importance of emotions and emotional expression)

He is just a good person, you can’t fake that.

He was so open to the experience and so willing to hurt himself and think about stuff, that sucks and think about stuff that’s great and just be in it ... so in the end we got through something, that was rather captured, rather than like packaging and delivering a story, you know. (be open to the feeling experience, the ‚natural‘ experience, catch everything, not labeling it)

(Interviewer) You were both the perfect age and you had enough heartbreak and life epxerience to make this kind of movie. It‘s like you have to grow, you have to live a little.
    (Kristen) Absolutely! If I had done this movie at 18 ... I could have projected those feelings, they are inside of you ... you know, they are inside of you when you are born and it’s all of your instincts to wanna ‚couple‘ ... you know you have these ideals and I think I would have probably idealized the movie in a way, that would have made it less ambiguos and more romantic. And the whole point of this movie is to show how deeply you can fall and how convinced, how sure you can be about something... and then that grows and changes and ebbs and flows and how your ideals can be shattered ... that doesn’t lessen the beauty it’s just that lifes hard and it’s not clear and there is an ambiguity, that makes it uhm... neverending (more moving towards nuanced shaded expressions regarding relationships, where more finer strokes get added with more time and experience, more fine tuning of the ‚sense‘ of your inner ‚convictions‘)

Once you decide who you are and who you are with, to think that’s the end ... to think that’s like the goal is so boring. No you have no idea... oh you love this person, oh you are going to marry, talk to me in 5 years

They find aspects of me... this is me... I’m not even lying... I’m actually being honest... this is a version of me (trying to find a internal, consistent ‚sense‘ of your ‚internal landscape‘?)

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nymeria View Post

Oh wow, she seems much more natural there. Based on that, she does seem to have a lot of Fi. I kind like the idea of an ESI typing.

TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suz View Post
    I feel like she looks a lot like sev @Hotel Transylvania in a lot of those photos! (the Kristen Stewart side that is )
    according to how I feel about her, she is IEI

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by empineer View Post
    according to how I feel about her, she is IEI
    How you feel about who? Kristin, or Sev?
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suz View Post
    How you feel about who? Kristin, or Sev?
    Kristen
    Who is Sev?

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I can't add 2+2 without going 1,2,3,4.

Let's say is not in ego block.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    LOL, I posted the exact same thing, every time that I read her name I remember this video. I think she's INFx, possibly EII. Plus I've only seen this level of poetry on EIIs.

My Heart Is A Wiffle Ball/Freedom Pole
    I reared digital moonlight
    You read its clock, scrawled neon across that black
    Kismetly … ubiquitously crest fallen
    Thrown down to strafe your foothills
    …I’ll suck the bones pretty.
    Your nature perforated the abrasive organ pumps
    Spray painted everything known to man,
    Stream rushed through and all out into
    Something Whilst the crackling stare down sun snuck
    Through our windows boarded up
    He hit your flint face and it sparked.

And I bellowed and you parked
    We reached Marfa.
    One honest day up on this freedom pole
    Devils not done digging
    He’s speaking in tongues all along the pan handle
    And this pining erosion is getting dust in
    My eyes
    And I’m drunk on your morsels
    And so I look down the line
    Your every twitch hand drum salute
    Salutes mine …

"Cool Mafia Godfather" ~SLE Leader's Avatar
    TIM
    ESTp 8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Istp

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Something super Fi valuing - it's evaporating off her (combined with unsettling lack of Fe). Fi dominant is probably right.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by empineer View Post
    Kristen
    Who is Sev?
    Sev is our very own @kalinoche, who has changed her username like 50000 times
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi! I think Kristen Stewart type is : ISFP-L

Myers-Briggs : ISFP-L (Limbic, not Calm). Estimated Profile : (I) 92,5% (S) 55% (F) 80% (P) 80%

Big Five/OCEAN : RLUAN

Enneagram: 6w7(sw5w6) Enneatype 6 - Level 1

Socionics : ESI

Disc : (S) Steady

Don Riso Subtype : The Valliant Hero

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Going B. Zerk View Post
    What gives away that she’s logical?
    Logic is Ti.

She seems very Alpha Ti in her films.

TIM
    IEE 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really identify with her, apart from her being a 6.

Especially that character in INto the wild where she is lounging around her caravan mooning over that guy, seems ep physically. I would not be surprised if she is IEE

TIM
    IEI 5w6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILI. As with a lot of INxJ's, she can have trouble verbalizing her Ni.
    Last edited by purplecakebatter; 10-19-2018 at 03:10 PM.

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLI

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She is like the new Sigourney Weaver in a way. The latter I've seen typed as LSE or LII by pros. I will have to study her when I have enough data for more video.

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So I have watched some interviews and it is hard because she is so uncomfortable during them to act naturally. Were I to forget most Socionics, others typing and just type her FRESH of the data I tried to purify, maybe she is ISTP-Si PURITAN ASCETIC.
    ~* astralsilky

Each essence is a separate glass,
    Through which Sun of Being’s Light is passed,
    Each tinted fragment sparkles with the Sun,
    A thousand colors, but the Light is One.

Jami, 15th c. Persian Poet

Post types & fully individuated before 2012 ...

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Huxley?

Strong Women Underwater

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I used to think SEE but now I’m thinking SLI..she is so awesome in the movie Spencer playing IEI Princess Diana. It’s a surprisingly enchanting movie, not too dark. I saw it with my ESE mum who loved Diana and she gave the ESE approval saying you could really feel Diana’s pain. You could..but you also see her cheeky side too, which Kristen brings to life so lovingly.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Stewart is pretty.

I also think she’s hot, in exactly the same way that I think most female ILIs are hot. I look at her and I want to have sex with her whether she's on board with that or not. It's a peculiar feeling I get, only with female ILIs.*
    I blame it on their Victimy appearance. Not my misogyny. Nope. Not that.

I’m gonna trust my second brain on this.

ILI.

I dated an ILI one summer. I really liked the way her brain worked, and she was low-level hot all the time. However, I was not able to close the distance with her. Proof that I'm not an SEE.

Stewart also does look a bit like Sev, but then she looks like an ESI in some pictures. Gamma introvert values, bleeding over. But while Steward can look like an ESI sometimes, she looks like an ILI most times, and that look cannot be duplicated, not even by an ESI, IMO.

In khcs's post above,
    Picture #1 = ILI
    Picture #2 = ESI/ILI bleed-through.
    Picture #3 = pure Te, for whatever reason at that moment.
    Picture #4 - ILI hotness set at volume level 11. "Fuck me any way you want. It would be nice to get a little appreciation around here."
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 12-18-2021 at 01:01 PM.

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I could see ILI: She seems passionate about acting, deeply immersed in the craft. And quite image conscious, with her unique and interesting style.

And yes her eyes do seem ILI now..

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Her face glows..do gammas glow?

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany View Post
    Her face glows..do gammas glow?
    after they turn into twilight vampires
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by reverie View Post
    after they turn into twilight vampires
    hahaha *twinkle twinkle*

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think she's a rational type, high emotionality. Ej temperament. I also think she's an ethical type opposed to a logical type and prefers intuition over sensing. She may be EIE.

She's EIE
    Last edited by hellohellohello; 08-16-2022 at 12:48 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLI

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12