SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default sweet - my roommates

I'm living with 2 ISFjs and an INTp.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hurry up and kill them before it's too late; you'll thank yourself later.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*kills herself*
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

[21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's all this talk about killing?
    SEE

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol i think i was mad about something

sounds fun tho quadra

maybe i was jealous that i dont have my quadra mates around me...im not even sure patrick is in my quadra
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

[21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think my house is a little quadra love-fest too I *think* my daughter is ENFp too. She sure seems to be. But she's young so I don't really know yet. We certainly don't have much conflict with her. I have a little but not much, and she and my husband have a very easy time together. I don't know if they've ever gotten angry with each other. He always seems to instinctively know just what she needs to hear. And he's extraordinarily patient with her. She can be a bit manic and she wears some people out but he's happy to follow her around and have fun with her. We just spent five days at five different theme parks - one theme park each day - so we had plenty of opportunity for conflict but none came up no matter how tired we all got.

My life is so easy I feel guilty about it sometimes.

Oh I have to edit this because I thought of a time he sometimes gets a bit angry with her - sometimes she'll want to play with him but he has to do work - sometimes he needs to do work from home - and he will get a little cross with her if she persists.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Out of range. Please call your service provider.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you want to see something funny, keep on dropping popcorn kernels on the floor. The ISFjs will turn into automatic robo-vacuums and get rid of the mess within the hour. It's entertaining to watch. They even make the famous transformer sound.
    PoLR
    Suggestive Function

Regular Double-shot Espresso Subtype

Just because I'm a thinking type doesn't mean I'm not an idiot.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmmm in my experience they're more likely to scold you for throwing it on the floor before going into vacuum mode
    SEE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As far as the quadra thing, I don't know my son's type (and don't really care to). He seems Gamma or ESTp. (I feel evil for hoping he's not ESTp. It seems sort of unlikely though. But who cares.) And there may be a probable INFj living with us soon as well...
    SEE

Creepy-Diana

Out of range. Please call your service provider.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    hmmm in my experience they're more likely to scold you for throwing it on the floor before going into vacuum mode
    I wonder how their passive-aggressiveness would manifest if you acted angry at them and you told them that they are expecting to much of you...?
    PoLR
    Suggestive Function

Regular Double-shot Espresso Subtype

Just because I'm a thinking type doesn't mean I'm not an idiot.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Diana
    or even more likely scold you and then hand you the vacuum.
    Yeah, I thought about adding something about a "Are you going to clean that up?" comment, but decided not to get too carried away. There would probably also be a demand to know why you did that and then possibly a criticism of the answer you give, depending on whether or not they're in a playful mood.

Quote Originally Posted by Quirk Satellite Div.
    I wonder how their passive-aggressiveness would manifest if you acted angry at them and you told them that they are expecting to much of you...?
    I don't know that "passive aggressive" is an ISFj quality, especially with close friends and family. In fact, one of the things that their duals appreciate most about them is their directness. The most passive aggressive people I've known have actually been Ne dominants. Not that it's necessarily type related.
    SEE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh yeah, and "acting" angry won't matter much, though you may get scolded for that, too.
    SEE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If having someone read a bunch of type descriptions and then them saying that they strongly relate to one of them is a good way to determine their type, I now have 3 ISFjs and an INTp living with me.
    SEE

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Assuming I've typed them correctly, in my workplace which has 12 people (not including myself) there, I work with 2 ESFps, 2 ISFjs, a fellow INTp and my boss is an ENTj. I love it.
    ILI (Indescribable Lovemaking Inc.)
    5w4 so/sx

"IP temperament! Because today's concerns are tomorrow's indifferences!"

Lord Fnorgle's Domain - A slowly growing collection of music, poetry and literature.
    Stickam music performances

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wonder if quadra clusters tend to happen naturally form as people who get along and work well together and whatnot make choices about where to go and who to be friends with and stuff.
    SEE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To be honest, I thought that two of the ISFjs were INFjs at first. But when I was spending time with one of them I found that she definitely has a Ne PoLR. I don't see it as much in the other, but she read 5 type descriptions and some duality descriptions and said that the other types didn't fit her, but the ISFj one fit well.

I've blamed non confrontational behavior and staying in bad situations (relationships, jobs, etc.) on a Se PoLR, but when they explained it to me, the actual reason for this was being uncomfortable with uncertainty.
    SEE

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've blamed non confrontational behavior and staying in bad situations (relationships, jobs, etc.) on a Se PoLR, but when they explained it to me, the actual reason for this was being uncomfortable with uncertainty.
    Truth. When they are secure that an alternative is available, they become very decisive.

Oh yeah, and "acting" angry won't matter much, though you may get scolded for that, too.
    Acting angry and being angry are two very different states. The first won't make a difference, the second will.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit