Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Lenneth Valkyrie

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=PfrkL8CKrK0&mode=related&search=[/youtube]

And Lezard Valeth...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_OOYme-tkc[/youtube]

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=fUEpFfM2Zg0[/youtube]

Valkyrie... seems INFj.

Lezard... INTj actually....

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've come to a conclusion regarding Lezard... he seems INTj-INTp, "Observing Analyst." Such a person gives structure to an INTp world of evolutions and possible timelines of event. This is a significant conclusion because this type is what tends to be associated with the INTj logical subtype, a person who is cold and assertive in their approach to others. Such people include my own mother, and former U.S. Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld. My mother has always been drawn to poetry... whenever she sees a poem she stops and reads it, aloud if there are others to hear it. She also talks of the need to make plans often, something that I rarely try to do because life is so very unpredicatable. Donald Rumsfeld outlined the Plan for a New American Century, was instrumental in the invasion of Iraq, and reorganized the architecture of the U.S. armed forces. This exertion type appears to be one of the more common INTj IM-IE types: although types like mine own and UDP's are relatively rare, INTj-INTp types appear quite common. (as INTjs go)

Lezard sought -- and attained -- an item called the Philosopher's Stone. The Philosopher's Stone is a legacy from alchemy, a belief that the interactions between elements could be calculated by a simple rubric. "Create a round circle of man and woman; extract from it a quadrangle and from it a triangle; make the circle round, and you have a philosopher's stone."

I wonder if every INTj has his/her own idea of what the Philosopher Stone means, relative to their exertion type.

I could see the IM-IE model and its subjective experience, the original crosstype theory, as an instance of the Philosopher's Stone precept. The round circle is Model-A; the man and woman are information metabolism and exertion; the quadrangle are the four functions of each block; the triangle is the subjective experience of blurring between the exertion and metabolism functions as instinctively perceived by the IM cycle; ...but what is the circle round?

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Create a round circle of man and woman; extract from it a quadrangle and from it a triangle; make the circle round, and you have a philosopher's stone."

You got that line from the computer game? I'm seeing a striking analogy with some socionics work I've been considering to do, but I'm not sure what significance to assign to it.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by labcoat
    "Create a round circle of man and woman; extract from it a quadrangle and from it a triangle; make the circle round, and you have a philosopher's stone."

You got that line from the computer game? I'm seeing a striking analogy with some socionics work I've been considering to do, but I'm not sure what significance to assign to it.
    Jung wrote that, but he quoted it from alchemy.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've reached another (final) conclusion on Lezard. He's INTj-ENTj, as are all people who possess similar physical characteristics. I can say this definitively after holding a conversation with one such person, my mother. I have learned over the past few days that my mother sees the world as one great mess of business relationships. She finds it necessary to give these relationships structure, by which means they can be evolved.

Here's a newer clip of Lezard Valeth:
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7Cz5SK62Ro&mode=related&search=[/youtube]