Thread: Do EIEs/ENFjs find Fe a hindrance at times? Fe and losing train of thought.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Do EIEs/ENFjs find Fe a hindrance at times? Fe and losing train of thought.

When in a general public setting I mind my own business and wish to remain so, but as soon as I am around people calls to me and I unwillingly loose my train of thought, reflections, contemplations, fantasies, etc. Instead I am attentive to the feelings of others and their mannerisms which is usually needless information, and at times it feels like an invasion of a persons private space, but It won't go away. It is a curse.

Is this common to Hamlet?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

somewhat maybe. When I start talking and the other person responds, then I lose myself in Fe, but that only seems to happen with certain types.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can see what you mean. I use a lot of when listening to SF types because I am instinctively in search of something deeper or purposeful to what's being expressed. With NT types I am more drawn back into a contemplative state much like a student with a flickering light bulb above his head. With the STs I am somewhat aloof (not in disrespect) until I hear practical knowledge that should come in handy. Last but certainly not least, with NF types I am contemplative as well as empathetic.

When sharing a conversation I find that the overload coming from the surrounding commotion is significantly repressed to a degree where I can focus much more clearly. Who I am talking to also determines how much of a degree that would be.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Do EIE find Fe deterring at times?

Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Agendas
    When in a general public setting I mind my own business and wish to remain so, but as soon as I am around people calls to me and I unwillingly loose my train of thought, reflections, contemplations, fantasies, etc. Instead I am attentive to the feelings of others and their mannerisms which is usually needless information, and at times it feels like an invasion of a persons private space, but It won't go away. It is a curse.

Is this common to Hamlet?
    I can relate to this too.
    Could be dominant Fe in general.