Thread: Quadra Associations on Here - A Look Behind the Scenes?

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Quadra Associations on Here - A Look Behind the Scenes?

How do quadra affiliations play out among us? Like in the threads we are all mixed up but how do we intertwine behind the scenes, in private messages and other contact methods? Yeah I'm far too nosey with this. But you know that "Curiosity killed the cat" actually goes on with "but satisfaction brought it back".

So here we go. I could be mistaken, yet! I got a feeling that @Vespertine got stuff perfectly figured out just by the very nature of . Without being as annoying or intrusive as me about it idk.

Disclaimer: If it's too personal, don't bother participating, give only superficial information, or ask me to close the thread, that's not a problem okay.
    You should keep information anonymous unless both parties are like yup, we can mention this Also remember the question is about quadric interplay only.

My input:

Measurement of affiliation: defined through how long and intense contact is taking place.

The trend in my affiliations: massive tendency going toward aristocratic quadras. Our Alpha members are the rarest interactions I have: no long nor frequent exchange Temperament-wise, I talk(ed) to both Ej and Ip people a lot but it could be because they are overrepresented here. Either way, Ij talks subside more quickly, Ip is definitely sustained the longest, SLI happens to be the best, followed by EIE/SLE and ILI. Delta is quite a lively interaction pool, but so is Beta. From Gamma, people stick around for medium time of interactions, SF shorter but more intense than NTs who are best at prolonged interaction here and there.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I feel like I want to answer this question but I'm not totally sure what you're asking

TIM
    IEI-Fe (9)62 sx/?
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Went through my PM box. For a total of 57 people:

Alpha Rational Alpha Irrational Beta Rational Beta Irrational Gamma Rational Gamma Irrational Delta Rational Delta Irrational Unknown
    Short convo 5 1 2 6 2 3 4 6 9
    Long convo 1 1 3 4 2 3 2 3 2
    All convos 6 2 3 10 4 6 6 9 11
    Quadra totals 8 13 10 15 11

So over 5-6 years, I've talked to aristocratic quadras (and undetermined people) slightly more than democratic quadras. Had the most long convos with Betas, followed by Deltas tied with Gammas, and Alphas in last place.
    Reason is a whore.

I sacrificed a goat to Zeus and I liked it
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There also aren't many typed Alphas on this site though, so really that means Alpha is the chatterbox quadra after all.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I am too lazy to find out for sure but I would say with confidence that I have the most 'behind the scenes' interplay with gammas.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Off the top of my head it's around the same situation for me as it was for @GuavaDrunk , with talking in priv with Betas the most, followed by Deltas, and then Gammas and Alphas being about equal with Alphas being around to talk with a bit less (but as @Wyrd pointed out, a lot of that is probably at least in part to do with a lack of Alphas being around on here overall).

It differs a lot for me between the typology community on here and IRL however, where I spend time hanging out almost exclusively with gammas.
    [Today 07:57 AM] Raver: Life is a ride that lasts very long, but still a ride. It is a dream that we have yet to awaken from.

It's hard to find a love through every shade of grey.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Alphas generally lack directive input. You do this and you do that is not preferred part of alphas vocabulary.

I don't like to pretend to talk to someone who he/she is not. It's important figure out people's thinking process in abstract form.

Chats like dropping comments... Alpha interaction is mild and lively.
    I prefer real interaction over internet chats.
    Last edited by The Reality Denialist; 04-27-2017 at 12:01 PM.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I almost never do private messaging on forums, but IRL somehow the people i hang out with are almost always gamma or alpha, sometimes delta, very rarely beta. Usually I don´t last in Beta groups, the STs gang up and destroy me while the NFs stare in awe.
    Alpha and gamma have a more normal atmosphere where people seem to interact more like human beings that freely choose to associate themselves with others.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    the STs gang up and destroy me while the NFs stare in awe.
    Quite a discrepancy of love and hate there.

EDIT: Or, the NFs stare in awe at the destruction of you? I thought they would admire you at first but the other way makes more sense >.>